Uriel's Ring of Domination - Cover

Uriel's Ring of Domination

Copyright© 2010 by Angel

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teenaged boy stumbles on a worthless antique in an abandoned Mansion. He finds it is the Angel Uriel's Ring of Domination with power over females and magic.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Lolita   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Vampires   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Harem   Violence  

Katie smiled and turned and laid on her side as we'd been before, my hand still on her breast, her hand over mine pressing it into her breast and now her butt pressed into my erection. My hand was cupping her bare breast and had a mind of it's own as I felt her up. My hand was greedy for her breasts; nipples as hard as diamonds. I gently massaged her breast and rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Katie had lovely breasts to touch and her tight butt pressed into me made me hotter. She wanted me to use a condom on her and fuck her, even though I was touching her the thought was stunning.

I lifted her hair and saw the light trace of three small points on her neck, the ring was real. Rather than regret my penis grew even harder, Katie was mine to use and do anything I wanted with. This was like winning lotto but better, I was feeling up my older sister and then realized I loved her. Loved her sexually as a woman and loved her as a friend and sister. In a flash I wanted to test it and took my hand from her breast and slide it down the front of her panties to cup her smooth, shaved pussy. Katie lifted her belly and moaned "ohhhhhhhhhhhhh" and loved me touching her there. Katie whispered "If you don't have a condom that is ok, don't think I can get pregnant right now. I love you" and that made me smile. Then she startled me "you are my Master now; you own me body and soul" my finger caressed her wet crack. "I need you inside me so much brother" she whispered and smiled. Katie knew she was a slave. Sis was wet between her legs and the smell was just wonderful, tracing her crack with one finger and as she pressed her belly up into my hand and whimpered. "want and need you inside my body".

Katie whispered "strip me Master for your pleasure" lifted her hips and pulled her sleep shirt up and she lifted her butt and it slide up and away as Katie lifted her upper torso and then slide her sleep shirt up and over her arms and head. It was perfect looking at her breasts, her breasts were so perfect, girlish, but large for so small a girl, firm like a teenage girls boobs, she smiled. I pulled down her panties and Katie lifted her mid section and they slide down her thighs and she kicked them off. My older sister was naked and laid there next to me smiling. Katie lay there as naked as the day she was born and I took it all in.

"I'm a virgin for you" she whispered taking my hand back to her breast. "It's for you, I knew when we were kids, when I was just 13 or 14 wanted it to happen and was ashamed. You could have taken me". The news shocked me, my lust for Katie had always been hidden. "Katie I've wanted you since I was 11 and felt ashamed.

She smiled "it is nice you got me; I'm your property now forever." I wondered if the ring was destiny and Katie and my desires just a foretelling. Her smooth naked body was intoxicating, I reached and cupped her firm breasts, her nipple hard in my palm; leaning in to kiss my sister on the lips, and the kiss turned into a french kiss as her lips returned the kiss. Her hand took mine from her breast and lead my fingers down her torso to her shaved pussy, smooth and so pretty. "It is shaved just for you" she whispered and my fingers caressed her cunt.

I felt up her pussy and kissed her breasts, this was overwhelming I literally owned my older sister. Moved my other hand to her titty and played with her breast and then caressed her smooth cunt. Lowered my lips to suck her nipples as her hand caressed my head and she whimpered and moaned. My finger was inside her pussy lips and it was stopped by an obstruction and she whispered "that's my maidenhead, my virginity; I need your cock inside me and you fucking me, please".

She said "best you do me in the bed and take my virginity there" and we got up and she took my hand lead me to my room. I stripped in a flash and sis disappeared a moment and returned with a towel, and looked at me saying "for the bed, there might be a little blood and goo". Then she smiled, laid the towel on the bed, laid on it and spread her thighs, "put your cock inside me now" she smiled.

I positioned myself between her legs, and her hand guided my penis into her lips, "just push in brother and take my virginity". I pushed in slowly, having read stuff online. Slow and steady, she felt pain and whimpered, tear running down her cheek and I stopped.

"I want to feel the pain for you" she whispered. I kissed her and responded "you are just so perfect and loving" and she smiled "you're nearly in me, soon so soon I'll be your woman".

My penis slid inside her and she whimpered and I laid still, "did I hurt you baby" I asked? Katie answered in a hushed tone "I wanted this pain and it is mine now Master" and she smiled. It was so perfect I was inside my sister's body and my cock felt so wonderful in her, she was a soft, tight, wet and her moans were music to my ears. It was like possession my body took over from my brain, having been a virgin and taken my older sister's virginity now my body need to cum inside her. Katie whispered "I want you baby" over and over and that was the most wonderful thing I've ever heard, it was like lust poured over me and I could not get enough of her. Then Katie was screaming "yes" and my body rammed deep into and I came inside her. "Yes in my cervix, get me pregnant, make me pregnant" and she was thrusting up and we made love and I came with the force of a hurricane. I laid there lost between her thighs and knew the ring gave me power.

Later that day I went to the Playground to play baseball with the guys and ran into Keller, he was a large, hateful loser, and I was in his way and backed away. Keller wasn't going to lose this chance to humiliate someone. "What's wrong loser see the dead" he laughed, you look like a frightened chicken" he said. I'm not sure why but I told Keller, "get out of my way and I won't hurt you". Keller laughed, his friends were gathered all around us, so he threw a punch. It seemed natural to block his punch with the edge of my hand outwards, then to punch him with an upside down fist and strike with the first two knuckles into his nose. Keller fell back knocked out and his head struck the wall as he fell. I turned to his friend's and asked "anyone else want a beating?" and they left fast. I overheard one say to the others, "that dude does Kung fu or MMA you can tell how he handled that, we better leave him alone"! Strange I'd known how to block that punch, and knew where each of the friend's were and how to strike to knock them out. If my punch would have not knocked out Keller I knew to strike his eyes with all the fingers of one hand pressed together to strike with an eagles claw, and that it would be a killing strike, tearing his eye out. "Very strange" I thought, having never learned to fight, then it dawned on me, the ring.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.