The Never-Ending Buffet - Cover

The Never-Ending Buffet

Copyright© 2010 by sagacious

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sitting in front of Target I had a little fantasy about the first few women I saw go into the store. Walter lives out my fantasy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie  

When I got home on Thursday Jennifer was waiting for me. As I went over to greet her she handed me a grocery bag from the rear of her car. She then got another and led me to my door.

"Sharon and Carla told me that if I intended to feed you I would have to provide the goods. There will be some shopping done this weekend to build up your available supplies. Everyone pitched in with ideas and Sharon even says that they have a small chest freezer that will fit in your kitchen."

"You girls don't have to do that Jennifer. I am quite capable of taking care of myself."

"I know that you are Walter. But we feel that if we are going to be staying here with you from time to time, that you should not have to bear the total cost of it. We can stay here sometimes, can't we?"

"I would like nothing more sweets; I have trouble believing how good it felt to have someone beside me when I woke up. Are you going to be there in the morning Jennifer?"

"I would like that Walter. How are you doing as far as our situation is concerned? Have you decided how you want to handle us, or if you do?"

"I have been talking to Sharon about it and I have decided that I am going to find various places and things to do with you, and when I present them, whoever wants to go and is available will go with me. Sometimes it will be only one, and sometimes all seven, maybe eight with Melissa along. I missed seeing her today, and I will not chance losing what I have with her."

"That won't happen, Walter. We all love her and several of the gals have children about her age. I understand that she and Carmelita are already friends and Leimomi's girl has really taken to her as well. The ones we are going to have to watch out for are the boys. You know Sharon's two, but Amy has a lazy kid at home who may try to cause trouble just to keep his mama to himself."

"Well, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I'm glad that all of you have kind of adopted my niece; she has had it bad since she lost her mother; and then Jack dumped her when she came up pregnant. She told me that she was going to send guys to me for lessons before she slept with them; that should weed out some of the losers. Are you going to stay here with me tonight Jennifer? I'd like that."

"Yes I am."

"Good, and I have the first date set up with you in mind. Would you like to go dancing tomorrow night?"

"I would love it, and I am sure that I won't be the only one who does. You may have to do that for all of us Walter. I know that Mary and Carla both love dancing and their husbands never took them."

"Good, I enjoy dancing, probably as much as they do."

While we had been talking I had slipped into my old routine I used to have with my wife. I had been peeling and cutting up vegetables as she was working at the stove. I was also cleaning behind us as we worked. By the time everything was in the oven and on the stove you couldn't tell that we had been doing anything.

Jennifer looked around, "Oh wow, do you do that all the time?"

"My wife trained me well I guess."

While dinner cooked I reacquainted myself with Jennifer's body. Making out was so much fun all by itself. One of the things you lose when you have been married for a long time is that wonder of making out; the thrill of first time discoveries of what gets her going. Jennifer would moan when I nibbled under her ears but when I licked the base of her throat I thought she was going to surge right off of the couch.

I kept an eye on the time, and when it was right I let go of Jennifer and got up to check the food. She made this questioning little moan and I chuckled; "got to eat if I'm going to keep this up honey. The way I'm feeling you might want some extra energy as well."

Dinner was very good, and after the dishwasher was full we retired to the couch again. I sat down and held my arms out to Jennifer. She smiled and slipped the blouse up and off.

"There is no reason for you to go back over old ground Walter. You have seen me nude a couple of times already, I am ready for the next step already. Carla says that sex with you is what every woman expects but almost never gets. Sharon said that you were the best she ever had. I thought I loved Julio, but he never actually satisfied me. I had to do that on my own."

I did not go right to the point as I was having so much fun discovering Jennifer's little idiosyncrasies. The backs of her knees and the bottoms of her feet were extremely sensitive and the rosebud of her ass set her off into fireworks the first time I pressed my tongue into it. I finally feasted on her womanhood and then I led a slightly bemused young woman to my bed. I didn't need much preparation after what I had done in the living room, but she insisted on taking me into her very hot mouth.

"Julio said that only whores would do this, but some of the other girls described it as being more of a power trip than a sexual one, as long as you really cared for the man and it was voluntary not forced." She dipped down and sucked me in and bobbed up and down a few times. "Am I doing it right Walter?" She sucked me back in then.

"A little less talking would be good dear, but I don't think that there is any way to do it wrong unless teeth and pain are involved. It all feels good to me and I enjoy the pleased look on your face while you are down there. Are you ready for me now?"

Jennifer nodded and let go of me so I could climb up between her legs. Even as wet as she was, I had trouble getting in. This woman had never had a child, and it had been years since a man had been here.

"Go ahead Walter, it feels very good and you don't have to worry. I had my doctor put in an IUD when I was dating after the divorce. I was afraid that some of the men would not take no for an answer."

"Smart move in a lot of ways honey. Don't be afraid to tell me when you are getting close. I can try to adjust a little bit to make it better for you."

She did let me know, several times in fact. She even tried being on top, which her husband had never allowed, and she enjoyed that very much.

When we finally succumbed to sleep, Jennifer professed her undying love for me. This troubled me somewhat. Jennifer was young enough that she could start again with the right guy; I needed some help find her one though. I figure that the other women will be interested in this project; women are never happier than when they are matchmaking.

Friday I again had breakfast made for me and was soundly kissed goodbye. By the time I got to work Sharon was all smiles and kissed me as well.

"You done good Walter. Jennifer is flying high and happier than I have ever known her to be. She also let me in on your idea for tonight. I wish that I could go, but my sister invited me over for dinner. If you actually enjoy dancing you can go ahead and plan to do it every couple of weeks. For tonight Mika is going along. She says that she hasn't been dancing since the O'club in Seoul thirty years ago. Do you have anything else planned for this weekend?"

"Tomorrow I'm going out to Mary's and spend some time with Melissa. I missed being with her yesterday. Sunday I was thinking about going down to Jordan Lake and walking around the trails, do you think I could persuade any of the ladies to accompany me?"

"You sly dog you, you figured out a way to get Amy to exercise. She loves flowers and plants and has been talking about nothing else this week but that she needed to lose some weight. She is afraid that you will be turned off by her flab. She has even been talking about joining a gym."

"Tell her to hold off on that. If she is going to join so am I, we can keep each other company and help each other out. I can certainly stand to lose some of this spare tire. I'm surprised that none of you have said anything about it. Having some of you cook for me occasionally is not going to help either."

"Do you mind Mika inviting herself along tonight? Did you intend it just for Jennifer?"

"I'm glad that Mika can come. I don't want to spend too much exclusive time with any one woman, especially Jennifer."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.