Displacement - Cover

Displacement

Copyright© 2010 by dak

Chapter 12

Lilliana

I awoke tied spread eagle to the ground, I could see the night sky but I couldn't move, the body I was in thrashed around, it was staked to the ground, around me stood six women who looked to have been in a brawl recently, some bleed from various wounds, all six could be super models, they all looked down on me.

"Lilliana, it has taken years to hunt you down, I helped raise you from a baby when your mother died, know that it pains me greatly to carry out this sentence." The tallest of the six said.

"Burn in the Sun bitch." I felt my body say spitting at the women.

"You will be burning soon enough." One of the others hissed at me.

I couldn't figure out what was going on, inside it felt like my brain was on fire with rage, there was another presence there that in its anger ignored me.

The lead women looked at the women who had spoken and scowled.

"I am sorry my child, but you have not been able to control the blood lust that we all have, and have chosen to indulge in it, the Daughters can not allow your continued existence, for your crimes you are to be burned to death in the sun." She said looking at the ground.

I could see the tears rolling down her face, my host ignored it and continued to struggle, I felt the bonds at my wrist cut into me, when I looked up the six women had simply vanished.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" My body yelled.

I watched as she cussed and screamed for what seemed like hours the sun started to rise, all I remember was screaming in pain, when I again awoke the angry presences was gone, it was night time again, my hands slipped the bounds.

"the hell." My voice croaked.

It hurt to move but I did, there was a deep hunger in me I could not even fathom, I looked at my hands to see that they looked like a mummy I had once seen in a museum, I slowly stood up, the whole of my body looked like a mummy, one that had been burned in a fire.

I stumbled in the dark for hours, I felt a sense of urgency as I moved, hunks of flesh fell from me, I had no idea what I was, I couldn't focus on anything but the hunger, I smelled something far off, I made my way there, I could only imagine the horror of anyone who would see me in my current state.

I followed the smell for some time, it was almost dawn, I found a lone hunter sleeping near a spent fire. He looked native american, I stumbled near and he didn't respond, before I knew what came over me I was onto of him, tearing at his throat, he awoke and fought but I was too strong, soon his life bleed into my mouth, and I stood over his corpse. I watched amazed as my skin began to heal, the blood was restoring me, I saw that I could nudge it along a little bit, but that seemed to be it, soon I was restored.

I stood over the body horrified at what I had just done, but amazed at what the blood had made me feel, I flexed my hands, it was amazing, but I felt the hunger again, the healing must of drained me again.

"Im a fucking vampire..." I said amazed.

I looked at the world around me, noticing for the first time the level of detail I could see, and hear, and smell, I took it all in, but the hunger was growing, and it was hard to think, I had to hide first. I began to run toward the nearby hills, know the sun would hurt me again, I could find no shelter so I dug myself a hole in the ground, with my new strength it was easy, and rested for the day.

Days turned into weeks, every night the hunger would return, and I would fight it until I could no longer, I would go in a haze and hunt down the nearest source of the blood I craved. I had to keep moving to keep my hunger up, I knew the sun hurt me but I was unsure if it could kill me, most of the time I was in a haze with no rational thought.

I don't know how long it was but I suspect it had been some time as the tribes in the area had begun to move toward village dwellings, somewhere in my head I knew the time span must have been vast. I encountered more of these women who claimed to be like me, they hunted me, apparently my actions had not gone with out their notice.

I was wrist deep in a villagers chest when I heard them approach, I spun around defensively guarding my kill.

"Sister, what have you become." A women emerged from the darkness holding a sword.

"I am not your sister." I hissed.

"No clearly you are not." She said shaking her head.

I heard them come at my rear, two of them, she had been the distraction, I leapt clearing them both landing behind the two with out thought my hand struck out at one of the attackers, it went through her like a knife through butter, everyone froze.

"My god, what pact have you made with the devil." The lead one hissed as the girl fell dead.

I stared at the body amazed at what I had done, clearly I was stronger, it must have something to do with my limited abilities combining with that of the vampires, the lead Vampire showed her fangs.

"Please your as much of a monster as me." I said.

The one that remained from the two ambushers spun to attack me, it was over fast, in a blink I had severed her in two at the waist, her corpse hit the ground, when I looked up the lead one had fled, I was again alone in the village.

From time to time my haze would clear enough to try and fix what was wrong with me, my ability to focus was hindered by the maddening blood lust. From time to time I would fend off an attack from those that called themselves my "sister" each would end with many of them dead.

One day I was approaching a village and I smelled the blood already being spilled, I came upon a man, doing much as I had to previous villages, I watched as he went from tent to tent, when he spotted me he froze, he looked nervous and smiled.

"Would you believe it was like this when I got here?" He said nervously.

I looked around at the bodies, and back at him and tilted my head.

"Look I ... Well hell, you know if I run you will kill me that much faster, can't we be reasonable?" He said fidgeting.

I walked forward to one of the tents, I could see he had killed the father and mother, there was a child in the tent sleeping, I looked back at him.

"See I didn't hurt the kid, I have some sense right? Gotta keep them breeding right?" He said backing up.

I had come here after days of not feeding my hunger was driving me mad, I could feel the fog in my head, he was delaying my meal, I extended my fangs and he flinched.

"Please whats one little Son to a great big sister like you? Whats one village?, just let me go, please?" He said pleading.

I hissed and he closed his eyes, I couldn't think, he was important to me some how, he had information, I needed to think, in a blur I grabbed the sleeping child and drank from it, the haze began to lift.

"What?!?!" He sputtered.

"Wasteful I hissed, need more." I said.

He nodded slowly, together we finished off the rest of the tribe.

"So my lady what is your name." He said as we left the town.

"I am Lilliana." I said, in the dark I could feel the tears on my cheek.

We traveled together for years his name was Ailif, and he was what is called a Son of Cain, he told me everything he new, about the Son's and about the Daughters, in my clearer moments I couldn't blame the Daughters from hunting us. More often then not the blood lust won out, we would hunt, and come back to our caves to fuck like animals, it was all very feral. Ailif seemed to enjoy having a Daughter to protect him as he called me.

Several times I encountered the Daughters who hunted me, each time I would beat them despite what ever tricks they tried, I could not count the times I had saved us from them, I supposed my time with Ailif was bond to end.

I do not know how long it had been when I met my match, my natural strength plus ability to augment it had won the day numerous times, I was exceptionally hungry when we found a strange village, one where the women and men slept in two separate camps miles apart, I sent Ailif to the women camp to take care of them and round up the children, at this point the blood lust was the only motivating factor I considered and if we rounded up all the villagers we could last for weeks with out having to hunt.

I slipped into the male camp with out problems, I finished quickly there, taking my fill and knocking the remaining men out, I tied and bound them, stacking them into a hut for storage, I was ashamed of myself for a moment but shrug it off.

That was when the arrows hit me, I hadn't expected it, I hadn't heard anything, one took me in the chest while another hit my throat and head, I fell to the floor, I saw my attacker walk slowly into the camp sight.

"Lilliana I presume, what a lucky happenstance, the Daughters informed me you had migrated my way." He said walking toward me.

I could feel the wounds heal as he talked, I sat up and pulled the arrows out of myself hissing.

"Whoa, they weren't kidding you are different." he said.

I leapt from the ground, taking him by surprise, we rolled around on the dirt, for a moment I thought I had him, he even shouted fuck, in english, I froze and he had me pinned down.

"English" I hissed in surprise I had not heard it in what felt like forever.

He stopped startled, I threw him off me, he flew ten yards hitting the dirt in a roll, we both jumped to our feet facing each other, I knew it was important that he spoke english but I didn't know why, the haze was returning.

He pointed at me

"Wait you understand what I am saying?" He spoke perfect english.

I stopped and frowned at him, tears began to form in my eyes.

"Lilliana tell me if you understand me." He said.

"Thats not my name" I said confused, feeling weird to be speaking english again, the haze was returning, I needed to flee.

"Oh okay, what is your name, and how do you understand me." He asked frowning.

"My name is Jenny, and I understand you because english is my native language." I said frowning, I started to back away.

"No wait please, this language is my native one too, I ... I have known it for ... for lets just say a very long time." He said inching forward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.