Simone - Cover

Simone

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Simone has a new baby at home. Her husband is often away on business, but among other family members, her thirteen year-old brother Kevin visits often. Simone often breastfeeds the baby while Kevin is over. Kevin not only gets used to seeing Simone do it, but he develops a crush on his sister and wants to do more than watch the action.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Kevin came over as had become the pattern and asked what he could help Simone with. She had a small list of chores, which Kevin got started on immediately. Before either of them realized, it was time for dinner. Simone was aware that they hadn't had time yet to talk. She ordered a pizza and nursed the baby while they waited for it to arrive. Finally the baby was in bed and Simone and Kevin sat across from one another at the kitchen table, eating pizza and sharing basic chit-chat. When they finished their meal, Simone suggested they go into the living room to talk.

"So, I didn't get to ask you ... how was your day, Kev? Simone inquired.

"O.K., I guess," he replied.

"Good. Not a lot of information, but I assume you'd let me know if anything major happened, right?"

"Sure."

"Glad to hear that, Kev. Listen, Kiddo. I think we need to talk about some things."

"Doesn't that always mean that there's something we need to talk about that I'm not going to like?" Kevin asked. "That's the way it is when Mom or Dad say that."

"You're funny, Kid. Yes, sometimes it means that ... you're right. But it doesn't have to."

"What does it mean this time?"

"Relax, Kev!" Simone said. "Nothing to worry about. It's just that we're ... kinda doing some unusual stuff here, you and me. And I wanted to talk to you about it."

Kevin looked at Simone, but his concern did not immediately go away.

"O.K. What about it, Simone?"

"Well, Kev Honey ... umm ... how do you feel about what we've been doing?"

"Good."

"That's good. Um ... Kevin, you know that what we've been doing is something that most brothers and sisters don't usually do, don't you?"

"Geez, Simone! I'm not five, you know! Do you think I'm stupid or something? OF COURSE I know that!"

"O.K., O.K. Kiddo. Calm down. It's O.K."

"Well what are you trying to say?"

"I guess I'm trying to say that there's a part of me that feels good about what we've been doing, Kevin. I mean, like I've told you. I've been so, so lonely. And you've helped me so much."

"Yea? And?"

"And the other part is, I think I feel like I'm supposed to be the responsible adult here. Of course I know that you know this isn't something brothers and sisters do. And no, I don't think you're stupid. I'm sorry if I made it sound that way. But you must also know that what we've been doing is considered wrong by most people on the planet."

"So what?"

"What do you mean, 'so what' Kevin? I'm not only your big sister ... and not only am I a married woman ... but you're not even fourteen!"

"I'm really close. But like I said, so what?"

"So, you don't feel weird about what we've been doing ... about sleeping in my bed and everything?"

"No, I don't."

"And you don't feel anything negative toward me? Like, you don't think I'm an irresponsible sister, or wife, or mother or something, because I've done that stuff with you?"

"No! Hell no, Simone! Not at all! Anyway, why are you so worried?"

"I'm not sure. Well, I guess I can tell you this. You know my friend Monica, who was here this morning?"

"Yea."

"Well, she had a feeling that something was going on with you and me."

"She did? How?" Kevin said with a voice of concern.

"Because of a few different things. But the biggest was that she saw the guest room bed hadn't been slept in. She figured you were spending the night in my bed when you're here."

"Oh. Is that bad? Is she gonna tell somebody?"

"She was really worried for me at first. And for you too. But when I told her more about how everything happened, and how lonely I've been, and about my problems with Greg, I think she totally understood."

"That's good. But if she understood, then why are you still worried?"

"I guess my talk with her just made me think. I really, really don't want to do anything bad to you, Kevin. You know, this might feel O.K. now, but maybe it'll make you feel totally weird in a few years. Even if we were to stop right now, you might feel strange about it later."

"It won't. I know it won't. Are you saying we're going to stop?"

"I don't know, Kev. I don't mean to say that. I hope that's true that this won't be hurtful to you. But, besides that, you obviously know I'm married. Greg could come home at any time."

"So? You said he didn't care about you or pay any attention to you."

"I didn't say he didn't care about me, Kevin."

"Well, you said he didn't want to spend time with you and the baby. He goes away all the time. I WANT to be here with you and the baby! I don't want to go anywhere else!"

Simone paused to collect her thoughts. She was nearly moved to tears by her little brother, whom she realized then was older than his years. And she thought Kevin was right. He obviously did want to be there with her and the baby. And it was not just because things had gotten sexual. She knew that. In fact, it was because he was there when she needed him, because of the fact that he cared so much for her and the baby that things had gotten sexual. Simone knew she had responded to Kevin because of the way he touched her heart, not her breast. (Although she thought that was nice too.)

"I can see that, Sweetheart. Kevin, you're really awesome. You're so mature."

"Sure, whatever. So, what does that mean, then?"

"You really do like being here with us. I can tell. And it's not just because of what you and I have been doing, is it?"

"No way. Did you think that it was?"

"Not really. But it crossed my mind."

"Well, just forget it. That's not why I like being here with you."

"I believe you, Kevin. And I love you for it. I really do. You are so special to me."

Simone could hold in the tears no longer. Although she wasn't emotional to the extent she was when Kevin found her crying in her room. He got up from his chair and walked over to her, then put his hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

"It's O.K., Simone. It's O.K."

"Kevin, Honey ... I'm so lucky to have you..." Simone said as she pulled her brother in for a full-mouth kiss.

Kevin was still tentative, not knowing if Simone was going to insist on a change to their situation. So he returned her sister's kiss, but when she broke the embrace, he returned to his chair across from her.

"Are you gonna be O.K.?" he asked as Simone wiped her tears.

"Yea, Kid. I'm gonna be fine."

"So, what else do we have to talk about?"

"Well, I thought maybe we should talk about, the things we've been doing."

"Like what?"

"Kevin, I think you know what I mean. The things we've been doing ... in my bed?"

"Oh yea ... that."

"Oh yea ... that," Simone repeated in a playfully mocking tone. "Yea, that ... like when you nurse at my breasts, or we kiss for two hours, or when your mouth and your hands roam all over my body. That stuff. Honestly!"

"O.K. What about it?"

"What do you think about it all?" Simone asked.

"I like it," Kevin replied.

"Great. Anything in particular?"

"I don't know ... everything."

"You're a big help, Kevin!"

"Well? What do you want me to say? Is there anything in particular for you?"

"I'm so glad you asked me, Kev," Simone said with a big smile. "I first want to tell you that I love everything. I love having you close to me. I love it when you play with my boobs and when you suck them. I LOVE kissing you. And I love having you all over my body."

"O.K. Good."

"I especially love you nursing me for a long time. And um ... I gotta say that I really like it when you jerk off next to me."

"I like it when you do that too." Kevin thought for a moment before continuing. "Simone?"

"Yea, Sweetie?"

"Well, do you think maybe I can..."

"What, Kev?"

"Umm ... can I touch you between your legs sometime?"

"Ahhh ... yea, I have sort of kept certain areas off-limits, haven't I?" Kevin nodded. "I was thinking about that too. Like, maybe you could touch me there when we're in bed next time."

"When's that gonna be?"

"You keep-up like this and that will be tonight, for sure, Kev."

"O.K. That's cool."

"But I think that first, if you're gonna touch me there, I think we need to get comfortable calling it by a name, rather than 'between my legs.'"

"That's a good idea."

"Well, I think you know the names. There's the anatomical name... 'vagina.' And then there's the more fun slang name... 'pussy.' How do you feel about pussy?"

"That's fine."

"Can I hear you say it, Kevin?"

"Really?" he asked, looking surprisingly awkward, despite what he and Simone had been doing together. That was a word he was very comfortable saying around his buddies, but not so much with Simone. But, he wanted to please her. "Uh ... O.K. Pussy."

"I like that, Kevin. Now, how about you? The anatomical name of course is penis, but that's so cold. I'm sure you know those names too. How do you refer to yours? What do you call it?"

"My dick, I guess," Kevin said.

"Your dick ... I wanna see your dick ... that sound good, doesn't it?"

"Sure. It sounds fine."

"Yea," Simone said thoughtfully. "That sounds really good. Kevin, I want to see your dick."

"Yea. Sounds good," Kevin replied.

"No, I mean it. I want to see your dick. You've seen my boobs plenty. But when we do other stuff, it's always under the covers and pretty much in the dark. I want to see you, Kevin. I want to see you touch it. Can you do that for me?"

"Seriously? Like, right now?"

"Yes, if you don't mind. Can you take it out for me so I can get a good look?"

"I guess so," Kevin said.

"Are you shy or something, Honey?"

"I don't know. I guess."

"After all the times you've had your lips around my nipples and you're still shy?" Simone saw that she had further embarrassed Kevin. "Oh, Sweetie ... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make fun. I understand. It's O.K. How about if I go first?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Well, I thought since I wanted to see yours, maybe you'd want to see mine. You know ... my ... what did we call it?"

"Ha-ha. Your pussy."

"That's right!" Simone replied with a chuckle. You want to see my pussy? I want to show it to you."

"Yea. That would be O.K."

Simone was wearing tight, stretchy black leggings. She stood up and peeled them down her legs, revealing a pair of red cotton panties. Before pulling them down, she turned to give Kevin a little extra show. Given that neither of them had been terribly bold in their visual exploration of each others' bodies, she thought he might like to get a look at her behind.

"Does it still look O.K.?" she asked Kevin as she turned her butt to him. "I haven't been able to work out much since the baby was born."

"It looks really good," Kevin replied sincerely.

"O.K., well here goes," Simone said as she turned back to face him.

She hooked a finger into each side of the waistband of the panties and down they went. She sat back in her chair with one hand over her vagina.

"Can I see it?" Kevin asked.

"Yes you may, Sir."

Simone slid her hand upward and spread her legs several inches apart. Kevin stared between his sister's legs. He felt slightly anxious about seeing a vagina in person for the first time. And it hadn't quite sunk-in that the vagina belonged to his sister.

She spread her legs further so that he could get a better look. Simone then slid her hand back down between her legs, then back up again, She then went back down and began to rub gently up and down on top of her vulva.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.