Trouble in the Forest - Cover

Trouble in the Forest

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A sexually repressed mother and her two teen aged children drive across the country. They have car trouble and seek shelter from a storm with a stranger. Is it possible to become liberated in the middle of non-consensual sex?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

There we sat, my two children, my new found lover and friend (and rescuer of my family from who knows what troubles), and myself, all sitting on the patio on a beautiful morning, sitting in silence, all reflecting upon the somewhat rambling monologue about the state of my emotions and marriage. How did I feel? I don't know. A combination of bitter, angry, and hurt that my husband, the man that I had given my everything to so many years ago had found it acceptable in his soul to take as his due what I gave, yet found it equally acceptable to return nothing. The longer we sat in silence, the more I realized that I felt emptied, somewhat like a bank vault looks after a big robbery.

Sarah was the first one to speak, "So, Mom, what are you going to do? What are we going to do?"

Hank replied immediately, before I could answer her, "Please understand that my home is open to you. I would love for you all to stay here forever, if that's what you decide to do. I would love for your mother to stay her with me forever also. I don't know what you will decide, because this is all so very new to everyone, but please be assured that you do NOT have to leave here."

I reached for his hand and held it. "Thank you. I think that we should probably stay here until we have cleared our heads and our hearts and have devised a plan for the future, if that's okay with you kids. If you want to go, we can go back to Cleveland or somewhere in between. There is no point in going on to Arizona, in my opinion. It holds nothing for us now except heartache and frustration."

"What about all our stuff in the moving van? What about all our clothes?" Travis asked.

"I will call the moving company today and have them stop the truck wherever it is and wait for further instructions. Hank, do you think we could go to town so that I could buy a car, or maybe we could all just go to some shopping center somewhere so that we can buy some more clothes?"

"How about first thing in the morning we head out for Jefferson City? That's the state capital and they have two good sized malls there. We can spend the whole day there, and stay overnight if you need more time."

We continued talking about our options, first for the rest of the summer and then for when school starts again. Hank suggested that we could take a ride over to where the high school was and show the kids what is available for local schools. There was no question in anyone's mind that whatever was available would not offer the same level of educational opportunities as their previous school had. After a while, Hank suggested that he drive with Travis to where the remains of the van were in the forest and see if it was possible to retrieve anything else from it. Sarah and I stayed at the house while the guys went to look for the van. When they returned they had managed to retrieve one suitcase, some loose clothing that we had just tossed in back and, most importantly, a cloth bag that contained all of my travel plans and maps and other miscellaneous things. Included among the papers were the ones given to me by the moving van people. Hank volunteered to call them for us, which he graciously did five minutes later. He was successful in stopping the truck and holding it wherever it was for up to three days (moving company limits) at which time we would have to release it to continue or reroute it somewhere.

Hank grilled steaks for us that night while Sarah and I made a giant tossed salad. We ate on the patio and, once again, finished two bottles of red wine with our meal. The wine made the kids a little giggly and they began to tease each other lightly about nonsense things. The teasing led to tickling and suddenly Travis had his arms around Sarah from behind, his hands cupping her young breasts and he was pleading his "case" to her.

"God, Sarah, you are so hot and you get me so excited that I can barely stand it. You've got to let me do it again tonight. I can't stand it. Every time I look at you, I just want to push into you and fuck you."

"Travis ... can't you say it any nicer than that?"

"I don't know what else to say, Sarah. Don't you want to?"

"I didn't say I didn't want to. I just think you could say it nicer that you did."

"Please, can we just go to your room?"

"Yes," Sarah sighed, feeling the frustration of hearing sex made into such a commodity. "We can go to my room."

It was nearly a race to see which child arrived there first. They were undressing as they each hurried up the stairs.

Hank just laughed softly and when I looked at him he asked, "Do you blame him? She has a very exciting body, especially to a guy who has only had sex once in his life."

"A week ago, I would have been upset if I had heard two young teens talking like that. But now, I understand. I really do. And I have only you to thank. As lousy a day as this has been for me in so many ways, I can not believe I am actually sitting here in your house, relaxed, comfortable, feeling very secure and wanted."

"The only thing that has changed for me today, Julie, is that you have become more legitimately available to me. My feelings for you and the strength of them have not changed one bit."


Travis and Sarah had managed to keep their clothing with them until they reached her room, but once there, a pile formed just inside the door. Travis immediately began kissing and caressing her tiny breasts, sucking on her nipples as they hardened. Her "puffies" were of such a shape that they begged to be sucked and Travis, as driven as he was, conveniently obliged. For her part, Sarah's sexual appetite, having just been "blessed" and ostensibly acknowledged and allowed to exist, wasted no time in communicating its existence to her rational and conscious mind. There was no longer a need to hold back, to be reserved, or to say no to these feelings. She had experienced sexual satisfaction and relief and knew that she wanted more. Her hands were busy, at first running over Travis' chest and quickly finding their way lower to his pubic hair and then around his penis and sac. As she surrounded his shaft with her hand, he groaned aloud. Quickly he turned his body and moved his head between her legs, running his tongue down the split of her labia, through the pubic bush that he found so alluring, until he reached her opening. Stabbing at it with his tongue was almost more that Sarah could tolerate. She pushed his hips with her hands, then grabbed his chest and pulled him away, pulled him towards her and then wrapped her legs around his body, pulling him into her. With her left hand, she quickly reached between them and guided him into her. She felt him slide in, then push further in until she felt his body meet hers. He held, motionless, in that position and a sigh of satisfaction came from his throat. Soundlessly, she lay still as well, enthralled with the feeling that he created when he was inside her fully, enthralled with how he expanded her, with how warm he felt, and with how strong he seemed. She told herself that it was the best feeling in the world and she believed that too, until he moved and she felt his cock slide in her cunt, out and then back in and then out again. And then she concluded that this feeling was the best feeling in the world. And as he continued to move in and out of her, with a gently increasing force and tempo, she began to think that this was an even better feeling, this sense that she had that he was driving into her and that he would soon plant his seed in her. After a few moments of these feelings, she became more confused. This had to be the best feeling in the world -- she just knew it. Nothing could be more pleasurable that this. "I am his, and he is in me," she thought as his cock continued to drive into her, more forcefully that before. Their bodies were actually slapping together at the bottom of his thrust. And then she felt his warmth shoot into her, the evidence of his desire for her. She felt it coat the walls of her vagina, making her even more slippery than before. He cried out at the same time as she felt his first shot, and before his second, her body went into a spontaneous reaction, the muscles of her vagina contracting and clamping on its visitor so that he groaned again and then shot into her again and again and again and then he finally collapsed onto her body, panting and exhausted. And she knew then, for certain, that this feeling was the very best feeling in the world.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.