Mistaken Identity

by Thesandman

Copyright© 2010 by Thesandman

Erotica Sex Story: Maybe blondes really do have more fun

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Once upon a time, you actually went to a theatre to watch an adult, or X-rated movie. Not many exist anymore, certainly not where I live, though there used to be. Long before the advent or introduction of videocassettes even, about the only other way you saw or watched a dirty movie was on your father's 8mm reels. At least I did anyway.

At the time, there just so happened to be a theatre not too far away from where I lived. I'd been there a couple of times before, both times all by myself. Once in the middle of the day, a matinee as it were, which was a little strange even then. I was practically alone that first time. I remember counting heads, observing. As I recall, there was only one actual couple, sitting way up near the back, no doubt so they wouldn't be disturbed. She was the only female I could even see. A handful of single men scattered elsewhere, including myself.

The second time I went, I went much later in the evening. The place was considerably busier too with far more couples, though still evenly dispersed within the theatre, hoping for a bit of privacy themselves. Even then though, there always seemed to be a smattering of single guys, some sitting only a few seats over or away from many of these couples.

I hadn't exactly planned it, but I'd been one of those guys. Three seats off to my right sat just such a couple. I'd glanced at them only briefly when they came in, but had then gotten involved in the movie, as it was a pretty good one. Obviously aroused, I sat with my arousal well hidden within my pants and had no intention of doing anything about it until after I'd returned home again.

Such wasn't the case beside me, though it took a while for me to realize what was actually going on. When I did, I was torn between watching the movie on screen, and the real-live action taking place only a few seats away. It wasn't as obvious of course, but it was real ... happening as I sat watching. The young woman dressed, or rather almost undressed in a long coat. She'd opened it just enough to reveal to me that she wore absolutely nothing on beneath it. Even then, I only got a partial view of one of her breasts as the man sitting next to her reached over and nonchalantly fondled it. She however, had her hand in his lap, and it was quite obvious by her movements what she was doing to him.

I honestly believe I returned home hornier because of that, than the movie itself. Especially when the woman once actually looked over and smiled at me, and then licked and cleaned off her sticky fingers while I watched. They soon left after that, even before the movie had ended, leaving me with a slick hard prick, one hell of a wet spot, and wishing that I had someone I could have enjoyed doing something like that with myself.

At the time however, I was in between girlfriends, with no real prospects on the horizon.

Four months later I had met someone and had been dating again for several weeks now. It had only been recently however that anything sexual had finally occurred between us. Though Cindy was certainly open-minded, just based on some of the fairly frank conversations we'd had, she wasn't in any hurry to jump into bed with me either. She preferred taking things slow, which we'd done. Giving me just enough, bits and pieces at a time that promised more as our relationship grew. So far though, my biggest accomplishment had been finally getting to play with her bare tits while sitting out in the front seat of my car. It wasn't much, but it was a lot more than I'd enjoyed in quite some time with anyone else.

Needless to say, it was because of that that I was quite surprised when just by chance we happened to be driving by that very same movie theatre on our way home from dinner one evening. The movie that was advertised and currently playing was one that for whatever reason, had been given a lot of notoriety and press. As such, the title was a fairly familiar one, even to those that didn't, or wouldn't actually go and see it.

I caught Cindy looking over towards it, reading the title as we slowly passed by.

"You ever been in there before?"

Her question surprised me, but I answered her truthfully. "A couple of times ... yes."

My answer didn't surprise her. "So ... what's it like?"

"What do you mean?" I asked not sure what she was alluding to. "It's an X-rated movie ... you know, people doing it on camera."

"That's not quite what I meant," she laughed still looking back over her shoulder towards the theatre. "I'm not that naïve, I've seen a couple of stag films myself you know."

Her answer had surprised me however. "You have?" Once again she laughed turning back around in her seat.

"What I was wondering about ... was inside, you know ... I mean is it dirty? Are there weirdoes and freaks all sitting around wearing nothing but trench-coats?" Now it was my turn to laugh.

"I don't know ... maybe, but no one I actually saw ... if you don't count the one woman I did see in there, giving her husband, or boyfriend a hand-job just a few seats away from me the last time I went there," I shared with her.

"Seriously? You saw that? She really did?"

"Yeah, she did. But it's only the first time I've ever actually seen anything like that either, certainly no guys sitting there jerking off. Or at least if they were, they were a lot better at concealing it than she had been."

"When was that anyway?" She now asked. So I told her of the two times I had actually gone. That time in the afternoon when the place was all but deserted, and then the much later show, when for whatever reason, more people seemed to turn out. "The witching hour perhaps," I'd jokingly stated.

She was quiet after that for a few minutes, obviously thinking about it, though at the time I'd just assumed she was satisfied with my answer, satisfying her curiosity, and left it at that.

"You ever seen that one?" she suddenly asked.

"That one what?" I asked looking out through the car window, wondering what she meant. I'd honestly forgotten all about the conversation we'd been having a while ago, especially as it had been a while since we'd even spoken.

"You know what I mean. That movie."

"Oh, no ... I haven't," I said easily enough, though I had in fact given some thought to actually seeing it a few days ago, but hadn't as yet found the time to do so, nor really had the inclination to actually go off and do it either.

"Would you take me?" She then asked. "I'd like to see what it's like ... actually going into a theatre to see a dirty movie," she said blushing just a little.

"Ok, if you really want to, I will. When?"

"Tomorrow? I think I'd feel better about going to the matinee too," she told me.

"Ok, sounds like a plan ... might be easier for you anyway, less chance of some 'weirdo' as you call them sitting down too closely next to us. And even if someone does, there's usually plenty enough room we can get up and relocate."

She smiled at that, obviously still thinking. "So ... tell me about that couple again?" She asked, and then began unbuttoning her blouse. Thank god we were only a few streets away from reaching her place.

But even better than that, we ended up having sex for the first time that very night.


Admittedly, I was more than a bit aroused myself, especially after the night before. The sex we'd enjoyed had been wonderful, passionate, if not a little reserved. But I thought that was mainly due to the nervousness of it being our very first time together. Like the saying goes, "practice makes perfect," and after last night, I hoped we'd be putting in quite a bit of practice. Especially as Cindy it seemed, was just as turned on, as I was to actually be going off to see an X-rated movie together.

"How do I look?" She asked as I met her at the door. It was hard to tell, she was wearing a long trench coat for one thing, but she was also wearing what appeared to be a blonde wig and a bit more makeup that I was used to seeing her wear. She looked totally different to me, so I asked her why.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.