The Badminton Match

by maxmarieuk

Copyright© 2010 by maxmarieuk

True Story Sex Story: Two girls play a match but the guys watching give them a very different ending

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   .

The sports club usually closed at ten thirty in the evening but this had been a grudge match between two girls who did not particularly like each other and therefore neither would agree to a draw or a postponement when closing time came and as a result they were the last two in the gym.

Jane was tall and fairly slim with long blonde hair, tanned legs and arms which were shown off to advantage by her white skirt and blouse. In contrast Alice was a little shorter, very slim and dark haired with an olive complexion. Although they worked together, they were from very different backgrounds, Jane regarding herself as quite superior to Alice who she thought of as quite common. This only added to the rivalry between the two, at work, play and with their men. Both girls were in their late twenties and attractive, usually drawing an appreciative audience when they played as they provided an attractive display, especially to a male audience who found their bodies most appealing as they threw themselves around the court, dressed in their short skirts.

This evening however, they were alone as the club was visiting a rival for a competition, leaving Jane and Alice plenty of time to play their game to establish once and for all just who was the best.

They were both concentrating so hard on the game that neither of them heard the door being forced or the sounds of the group entering the hall and the voices therefore came as a shock to them both when they heard someone say "now look at the legs on these two."

They both spun round to see a group of six young men in their late teens to early twenties standing in the gym watching them. They could sense immediately that it was not the badminton that attracted them and Alice decided that firmness was required and told them "this is a private club - you have no right to be in here so leave now before we call the police to have you thrown out."

The one who was obviously the leader said "first of all we have cut the phone line by the door, secondly there is no house within half a mile of this place so no-one can hear you and thirdly, we only want to watch." At this the others laughed and were whispering to each other. The girls were beginning to be a little frightened but both decided that the last thing they should do was to let their fear be seen so they faced up to the youths. "We had just finished playing" said Jane "so you are out of luck. If you would like to leave now we are just going to lock up before going home."

"Oh, you can't disappoint us after we have come out all this way especially to see you two play. You see, we know that the rest of them are away tonight and that you two would be playing and we have planned a whole evening for us all. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, won't they lads?" At this there were smirks and laughs from the others who all shook their heads in agreement. Jane felt like hitting them with her racquet as she did not like younger men at the best of times and these were now becoming a big problem but she realised that it would not be wise to do this.

"Look, what do you want? We really are finished playing so you are wasting your time hanging around. We are going to leave now so please get out of our way." At this she started to walk towards the door but the ring leader stood in her way.

"Look, he said, sounding very reasonable, "me and the lads only want to see how the game is played. We really have come a long way especially but we got delayed so we are a little late. Please just play a little longer so we can watch for five or ten minutes. We'll sit over there, out of the way and just watch." He turned to the rest of them and said "now sit over there and don't get in the way" and they moved to the edge and sat around the floor. The girls were confused. Perhaps they had misjudged them. They whispered together and agreed that it may be best to humour them and play for a few

minutes and then leave the hall.

"OK" Jane said, "we'll play just for a few minutes and then we really are going to go - agreed?" "Of course" he replied.

They started to play a slow, hesitant game then gradually felt better as the youths sat quietly around the edge, under the control of the older one who had done all the talking so far.

After a few minutes, he got up and went over to them, halting their game. "There is one thing we would like you to do for us" he smiled. "What is that" asked Alice then they both were shocked to hear him say "take off your tops so we can see your tits bounce when you play." With this he couldn't hold back his laugh and the others all whistled and cheered. The girls looked round to see how they could escape but they were ringed by the youths. "Either you take them off nicely or we will rip them off for you but they are coming off either way - its up to you how we do it. You don't have any choice really, there are six of us, three to each of you. We will hold each of you down and take off your tops and you'll get them torn in the process or you can just take them off yourselves. We only want to watch. I expect you have both sunbathed topless on a beach - its no different - we only want to watch, you'll be quite safe."

The girls did not believe this for one moment but they knew that if they resisted the youths would take their tops off and once they had hold of the girls it was unlikely to stop there so they very reluctantly agreed on the condition that they promised to leave them alone if they played for five minutes. The leader agreed and they all watched as they both pulled their sports shirts over their heads and dropped them on the floor. "Come on, and the bras" he laughed so they reached around behind and unclipped their sports bras, exposing their breasts. They both realised that the best thing was to get on with the game rather than stand around inviting further contact so they&

immediately started to play.

As they served, they bent down and felt their breasts hang then jerk up as they lifted to hit the shuttlecock and they felt the eyes on them as they moved around the court. Both of them were playing slower than usual to minimise the movement until Jane bent down to retrieve the shuttlecock after a missed shot and heard a shout from behind her+

- "hasn't she got a lovely arse."

The leader got up and came round to them both again. "Look, its a bit obvious that you have slowed down. Lets make it more interesting for us all. You will play to fifteen points and the loser is going to be tied to those beams over there and she will have her pants taken down, her skirt removed and her arse beaten with this" and he showed them a riding crop that he had in his hand. "Just to show that we mean it" he said and clicked his fingers and suddenly the others all ran forward to grab the two girls and hold their arms, forcing their arms up behind their backs so they were bent forwards. The leader spoke to them. My name is Dave, what is yours?" They both told him to go to hell until he stood in front of Jane and said again "what is your name?" She repeated "go to hell" with her head forced down so she could not see what was happening. The next thing she heard was Alice scream as Dave hit her bottom full force with the crop. "I shall keep on hitting her until you tell me" and she heard Alice scream each time she heard the whistle of the crop and sound of it hitting Alice. "Her name is Jane" screamed Alice, but Dave said to Jane, I want you to tell me and carried on hitting Alice until her screams forced Jane to say "my name is Jane - stop hitting her you bastard."

"Well done, now its her turn to tell me her name. Now remember how long it took your friend here to tell me," he laughed. "You may not want to tell me straight away" and with that he applied the crop to Jane's bottom. She screamed out to Alice "tell him for pity's sake -this is killing me" but Alice was going to make Jane suffer the way that she had. Dave had correctly seen that there was no love lost between these two and he had the youths holding Jane carefully spread her legs so that he had a clear shot across her buttocks. He laid on with the crop, carefully concentrating on the same spot each time so that it was on fire for her. As each blow fell, Jane hated Alice, not Dave since it was Alice who could stop this. "Bloody tell him" she yelled to Alice in a choking sob and Alice could hear the pain and relented. "I am Alice" she whispered.

"Right, now we have established that, lets get on with the game and remember that the loser will be stripped and beaten but this time it will be all over." The girls were still being held but they had been allowed to stand straight so they were facing Dave as he stood in front of them. He looked at their breasts, each in turn. Both were attractive girls with large well shaped breasts and after their beating, both of them had erect nipples. He stood in front of Jane and reached out to her breasts with both hands and pinched her nipples. She tried to pull away from him but he pulled her nearer by her nipples which was painful to her. He then got a full handful of each breast and squeezed them roughly, digging his fingers into her until she could not hold back her scream any longer and she shouted in pain. He then moved to Alice who tried to pull back but was pushed forward from behind, her arms pulled up her back to thrust her breasts out full at Dave who took full advantage of them. "Not quite as big as Jane's" he said to her "but a lovely feel to them. I would love to beat these tits so perhaps you will lose so I can?" He laughed as the two were released and he told them to get on with the game.

They both believed his threat and they both played to win. There were constant calls from the youths as the girls bounced around, no longer caring how their breasts swayed as they played. The points were growing only slowly as the two were so evenly matched and Dave stood up to interrupt their game again. "Look, this is taking ages - to save the lads getting bored, take your knickers off so they can see your bums when you play." The girls were horrified at this and started to protest until he reminded them of what he would do so they both lifted their short skirts and put their thumbs in the waist bands of their sports pants and, in front of the cheering and clapping youths, pulled them down. Dave took them from them and held them to his face. "What a terrifically sexy smell you both have" he laughed. "Before you start again, lets just see what you look like" he said as he held up both their skirts.

Alice had a thick bush of jet black hair as was to be expected from her colouring but there was a gasp and a cheer from them all when they saw that Jane was shaved. Her pubis was bare, smooth and shiny. Her lips were displayed for all to see. "I hope you keep dropping the shuttlecock" he told her "so we can see plenty of your cunt."

The girls resumed their game, both of them disturbed and very worried about the way things were going. Each of them had had the same thought. If I can win, while they are busy with her, I'll be able to slip away. Of course they would go for help to rescue the other but the first priority was not to be the one being beaten so they both played hard to win.

They no longer cared when they bent down to pick up the shuttlecock and there was a cheer as they exposed either a shock of black pubes or a shaven pussy. They no longer cared as their breasts bounced, often painfully, swinging with their shots as they raced to save a point or to score another point that would take them into safer waters.

Eventually they were neck and neck at match point. Alice served to Jane who smashed it back and took the advantage. Jane then served to save herself and Alice saw where it was going and returned it safely to the far corner where Jane could not reach. This went on until eventually Jane served and Alice threw herself across the floor to reach the shuttlecock, sliding on the floor to reach it and succeeded at the last moment in just getting it back to Jane who then neatly tipped it back over the net where Alice had no chance of reaching it as she was still sprawled across the floor, her skirt pulled up to1

reveal the full length of a bare thigh.

Dave and the others stood up and came onto the court, clapping and congratulating Jane for her wonderful game. Dave stood behind her with his arms around her so his hands cupped her breasts. "My word, you are sweaty" he said as he felt her. Before she realised what he was going to do, his right hand moved down to her thigh then back up to her crotch and his fingers slipped between her lips. Dave found that she was very wet as his fingers slid between her lips. She struggled as he told the others how wet she was "but lets get on with giving Alice her prize for coming second" he said, to Jane's considerable relief.

However, her relief was short lived when he said to one of the others "tie her up so she doesn't slip away while we are busy with the dark one." Hands held her arms behind her back and tied them together then fastened her to a hanging rope from the gym ceiling. It was obvious that they wanted her to watch what was going to happen to Alice and she watched part in terror for Alice and part in relief that it was not her. As she stood there, the youths would come up to her and feel her breasts, some of them being deliberately rough and squeezing her nipples or grabbing her painfully while others were more interested in her cunt and were feeling how wet she was. She did not mean to be wet but she had been stripped, beaten and touched then made to perform in front of a group of youths who would beat the loser so it was not surprising that this had affected her sexually. She did not quite understand just how it had affected her in this way but she did feel aroused and she felt a glow of anticipation as she wondered just(

what they would do to Alice. Her whole body was explored - even her bottom was felt and fingers explored between her cheeks to her hole which was kept from everyone, the one place she did not give was now pulled open and explored and she was unable to stop them, being tied up helpless.

Jane watched as they lifted Alice from the floor and stood her in front of Dave. He lifted her skirt to see her naked and then unfastened it so it slipped to the ground. A cheer went up and there was whistling from most of the youths. "You know the prize" Dave grinned to her as she was led to the centre of the gym. There a bar on ropes was lowered until it was level with her head. Her wrists were pulled and fastened to each end of the bar so her arms were pulled wide open. At a signal from Dave the bar was slowly raised so her arms were pulled up until she went up on tip toes to keep the strain off her shoulders.

"Perfect" Dave said as he ran his hands over her. "Your thighs are stretched, your buttocks are pulled tight so they will feel every bit of the crop and your tits are pulled up so I have a nice clear target for when I get to your nipples. All we have to do now is open your legs so I can also get at your cunt" and at this another bar was put on the floor and her ankles fastened to each end of it so her legs were held open.

Jane watched fascinated. Partly relieved that it was not her hanging there, partly because they were leaving her alone while they were busy with Alice and partly because she felt that Alice deserved whatever was coming to her and Jane found herself looking forward to the spectacle.

Alice was now spread-eagled in front of the youths who all gathered round her, taking full advantage of her vulnerability. Alice felt hands all over her body. she felt nails scrape up the inside of her thighs. She felt fingers explore her cunt then other hands push them away so they could feel her. Her breasts were kneaded and pulled and her nipples were pinched and nipped and squeezed.

Dave swished his crop and she knew it was about to begin. She steeled herself for the first blow. Why wasn't it that bitch Jane, so stuck up. A beating would do her good. Why me? What have I done to deserve this? I won't let the bastards get to me - I'll take whatever they give out - I won't be beaten. As she thought this, she knew that she would in fact be beaten but they could only beat her physically, they could not beat her inside. There she would win. Inside her head she would take whatever they dished out and she would win.

The first blow fell on the right cheek of her bottom, the next on the left cheek. She bit her cheek and held back the sob. The next blows fell on the same areas and she held on until it was too much and she let out a long moan rather than a scream. It was an inward scream but she would not let them hear her scream.

Jane watched fascinated as Dave beat Alice. She saw what he was doing. Saw how he was concentrating on the two cheeks of her bottom. Jane could see the red welts start to raise on Alice's dark skin and she found herself enjoying this. She was glad that they were beating Alice. She deserved it. All those times Alice had mocked Jane because her accent was different. She might be middle class but that was no reason for Alice and her crowd to mock her as they did. If Alice was for the workers then let this be a lesson to her. These were her own people now giving her a beating, stretching her out so her tits were raised, her legs open, her black bush on display. Jane wanted Dave to move to Alice's tits, to her cunt. She wanted to hear her scream.

Dave handed his crop to another youth and came over to Jane as the lad continued the beating. He obviously knew what he was doing as he started to move away from her buttocks in a widening circle, taking in her back, her thighs and her stomach.

Dave spoke to Jane and she realised that he was not the ruffian she had thought. He now spoke to her in an educated voice that was at once sympathetic. "I'm so glad you won, I would have hated having to beat your lovely body. I could see how this one was so common and needed to be taught a lesson."

Jane found herself warming to this man despite what had been done to her. It was as if none of it had happened. She was a spectator. Suddenly she felt free from it all, she was no longer under threat. Dave was touching her, his hands exploring her body and she opened herself to him, turning to be available to him as he explored every part of her. "You really have a lovely body - I would like to fuck you later, when we have finished with this bitch. How would you like that?" "Oh yes" Jane heard herself say and somehow it felt so right, she was so wound up she would agree to just about anything.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.