Journey Outward - Cover

Journey Outward

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 36: Cold Knights

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36: Cold Knights - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

It is a few nights later when The Call comes. In the middle of the night, there is a scratching sound on our bedroom door as if someone was trying to come in. Then Saber is leaning over me trying to get me out and away from the other two.

"What the hell is wrong with you people?" I grumble as I push Saber away.

"Chronos, we have to go now" he says with such urgency that it stops me from tossing him out the room.

"What is going on?" I sit up and finally look at him. He is looking more upset than I have ever seen him before.

"Napoleon," is all he gets out before I am slipping out of the sheets and on to the frigid floor next to him.

"Give me two minutes to dress and I will meet you out front."

He gives a nod and steps back through the door.

"'Nosis? love are you sure you want to go?" Nimrod is the first to ask.

I say ferociously, "Absolutely." then lean in to kiss his cheek trying to take the sting out of how strongly I was reacting to all this. Nimrod, turns his head at the last minute and i get lips instead.

"Saber would not have come himself if it was not serious, Please you two should go back to sleep, I will come back when it is all over," I keep my voice calm and even, as I dress. I grab a few pieces of dark colored cloth and start throwing on what I have found. I hear rustling as Saul gets out of bed and works to light the candle near the bed.

"'O love you're not going to go wandering of in the middle of the night," he turns to me as I finish my struggle with the buckskin trousers.

"Saul," Nimrod says from the bed. "we can't stop her, but if it makes you feel any better you can roust some of the others." Saul has the candle lit now and I can see that Nimrod has the bedding pushed half way down his chest. His skin has raised goose bumps from the cold.

"Or better yet," I say through clinched teeth. " go back to bed and keep Nim warm." With a flick of my hand I gesture to his lover.

"Chronos, now", Saber's voice booms through the door.

"No time to argue." I lean in and stroke Nimrods chest. "Saul do what you want but I am off. I will take my cloak if it makes you feel better." I add as I pick up a discard sweater from on of the boxes.

"Nosis." he starts to plead with me but I give him a firm shake of my head.

"Saul." Nimrod stalls him for me. "At-least put some clothes on it is frigid out here."

I slip out the door as Saul turns to answer Nimrod.

"Sorry I took so long," I grin up at Saber, who has been pacing in the outer room. he turns as I enter.

"He is starting tonight, no waiting, no permissions." is all Saber says to me, then he simply opens the front door and steps out into the night.

"Damn." I swear into the dark room.

"Saul," I call over my shoulder. "Get the healers up, Napoleon is attacking tonight."

"What?!" Saul shouts through the door, in seconds he flings it open. "Is he mad?"

"I think that question answers its self." I smirk at him, then just a calmly I pull on my cloak and leave to follow Saber.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.