Journey Outward - Cover

Journey Outward

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 22: Cries of Pain

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: Cries of Pain - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

"Chronos?" Saber calls out to me as we exit the bunker, I stop and wave Nimrod and Saul ahead as I sense he wants to talk to me in private.

"What can I do for you?" I ask and incline my head to him.

"I noticed that Napoleon didn't have you joining in any of the teams," he pauses to lick his bottom lip. "I was wondering," he shifts to look over his shoulder and gestures for me to walk with him rather than to finish his thought.

I give him a raised eyebrow then walk beside him as he heads away from the bunkers ... This man knows nothing about cloack and dagger, He is as subtle as a bull in a china shop. but in deference to his first attempt I suppress the grin that wants to come out.

"Saber, I take it you have an idea you would like to share with me?" I ask in expectation that it will be something I am going to enjoy doing.

"I was thinking about the radio signal that you said you heard. Is there some way to learn what is being sent?"

"I have pondered this very question for much of the day. They are using some kind of jamming along with the scrambled code. I believe I would have to get to the communication center and plug directly into the machines before I could do anything," I say as I feel my excitement growing at the thought of a new adventure.

"You wouldn't happen to know which building they are using a their ... Communication center? As you say," he flashes me a self-conscious grin.

"I am guessing it is the one with all the new equipment on it. Satellite dish and antenna, It would be easy enough to just stick the interface equipment on the next floor down. Plus it is in the center of the prison. very hard to get to." I find that I am grinning back at him. "but I think a very small group of people could get into the building, especially if say the rest of the troops are distracted by a frontal assault."

Looking over at Saber shows me that he has followed my thinking and is now planning something. He has a far away looking in his eyes. "If, and I say if, you happened to get a chance to make to the building who would you say would be a good choice to go with you?"

"The gods of war and Gunga Din." I answer his hypothetically question with not a moments thought. I know those four men would guard my back. and I have seen Gunga din move like a shadow.

"I am sure we can find some way for you to wander into that building." he lets himself have a short chuckle of congratulation's.

I grab is arm and squeeze hard enough to make him wince. "I do not want any of you to get into conflict with Napoleon."

"Look, Chronos," Saber stops his ground eating walk and turns to me. "this has been a learning experience for me, a real eye opener," he crosses he arms and begins to flex his muscles. "You, Gwen, the girls we found, What we did to the brutes," he pause to sigh. "We have never-" he frowns deeply and starts again. "I understand Napoleon's attitude. I love my home and kin. I want with all my heart to protect them. But you, you think outside our lonely little box. And our little box is broken. I get that. I can only make sure that no gets hurt during the fall out from this. Or at the very least as few people as possible."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.