Period of Adjustment - Cover

Period of Adjustment

Copyright© 2010 by Coaster2

Chapter 4: The Way Home

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Way Home - After eight years in a maximum security prison, Colin Stewart is in no mood to play nice with the people who put him there. In looking for a new start, he needs to protect himself and use another identity. Not everyone is his enemy, but there are still a few around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

When I picked up Natasha promptly at eight the next morning, I must have stared. She was dressed in a very revealing tank-top and a snug pair of denim shorts. A pair of soft-soled sandals completed the ensemble. She was quite a sight.

"I see you approve of my outfit." She was grinning at my reaction.

"Hell, yes. Me ... and every other guy within sighting distance."

"Thanks, that's good for my ego," she said as she slipped into the front seat.

She led me to a nice, modern-looking café on the road to the coast where we enjoyed a leisurely breakfast. As promised, she paid. We continued on down the valley through a couple of small towns until we arrived in Jenner. It was another sunny, warm, late summer day, with the sun glistening off the Pacific.

We spent the entire day together, wandering from one small place to another. Lunch in Bodega Bay, a walk at Point Reyes, an unhurried drive along the Gravenstein Highway back to Sebastapol. I was completely relaxed and comfortable in Natasha's presence. She had a lot to do with that. She was acting as if we were old friends who'd known each other for years. It made for a pleasant day, and I'd rather it didn't end.

"Where would you like to go for dinner?" I asked as we neared her cousin's home.

She looked over to me, a wrinkle on her brow. "Haven't you had enough of me yet?"

"No. Not at all. Have you had enough of me?"

She didn't answer right away, but her eyes never left mine. "You know I'm flying back home tomorrow?"

"Well ... I've been meaning to talk to you about that." I was running out of time to spring my spur-of-the-moment plan. "I was going to suggest I drive you back. It's an easy three day drive, and you'd get to see northern California and the Oregon coast."

"But what about my plane ticket?"

"You could cash it in when you get back to Vancouver. If not, I'll buy it from you."

"I suppose I'm expected to sleep with you."

"Nope. We'll have separate rooms. You'll be completely safe from me." I tried to say it in a reassuring manner.

"Yeah ... like hell." She went quiet again. I decided not to interrupt. "Why?"

"I like you, and we seem to be very comfortable in each other's company. It would make the trip much more interesting and less tiring than my driving up the interstate by myself. You'd get to extend your vacation another couple of days, too."

"Why are you offering to pay for all this ... vacation?"

"Because I can. You and I seem to be compatible ... so ... I just thought..." I quit there. The ball was in her court now.

"I don't think Janice will be very happy. I hardly know you at all."

"I think I can ease both your minds. Janice has an e-mail address. I'll photo my passport and driver's license and my car, showing the plates. I'll e-mail them to her. If anything were to happen, she could instantly give the authorities a complete description of you, me, and my vehicle."

She continued to look at me for some time before turning away. "I'll think about it."

"Fair enough. Now ... about dinner."

"Janice is allergic to seafood. Do you think you could stand two nights at the same restaurant?"

"Absolutely. I only got to try one dish, and it was terrific. I'd be delighted to take you there."

"Fine. Drop me at the house. I want to have a shower and change. Pick me up at six, please. Janice usually has dinner with the boys then. Is that alright?"

"Yes, see you at six." I had a nice feeling about this conversation. The trip up the coast wasn't a done deal, but I sensed she would give it a fair hearing.

The meal was excellent, just as I expected. Natasha loved crab, while I wanted to try the calamari, fresh from Monterey Bay. Neither of us was disappointed. She was clearly still mulling my proposal over in her mind, uncertain whether to accept or not.

"How can you afford to pay for all this?" she asked, referring to the meal and my offer of a ride.

"Does it matter? Just be satisfied that I can ... easily. Besides, I get a certain benefit from it too, you know."

She looked up sharply at me.

"I get the pleasure of your company, someone to talk to, someone to help keep me alert along the drive. That's worth quite a lot to me."

"I can drive, too," she said, still watching me carefully.

"Excellent. We can spell each other off. There's another benefit for me."

"I have no idea why I should trust you, Nathan. No idea at all. But ... somehow ... I do."

I shrugged. "Usually your first instincts are your best."

"Yeah. Sometimes they can fool you too."

"Look, Natasha. I'm not trying to put a lot of pressure on you. It may seem like it, but ... it's your decision. Do what you think is right. I'll accept that, whatever you decide."

She studied me for a while longer. We had finished the meal, and were waiting for the waiter to remove the plates. When he had done so and we had declined a dessert, she looked up at me.

"Alright. Let's do it. It beats the hell out of flying these days. As you said, it gives me three more days of vacation. Let's do it."

"Great! What time would you like me to pick you up in the morning? Eight o'clock too soon?"

"No, that's fine. Janice will have the kids off to school about then, so it will work out great."

"I thought we'd drive up Highway 101. We should be able to make it to Leggett for lunch, and you can get a good look at the redwoods. After that, we'll head north towards Oregon. Shouldn't be too hard a drive," I said happily. Inwardly, I was bubbling.

She smiled and nodded.

"I'll look after e-mailing my information to Janice right after we leave here. That should give her a bit of comfort."

"I think she still thinks I'm thirteen, and innocent. She's only a few years older than I am, but she's remembering when she babysat me. I have to keep reminding her that was a long time ago."

I paid the bill, left a nice tip, and walked with Natasha out to the parking lot. I pulled out my pocket digital camera, and took a picture of my car, front and back, clearly showing the license plate. I showed the picture to her and she nodded in satisfaction. I took my passport out and had her hold it open to the appropriate page while I took another picture, then the same with my driver's license. Each time, I showed her the image on the camera's little screen.

We walked across the street to my room, and I downloaded the pictures to my laptop. Natasha and I both made sure the images were clear and legible before I emailed them to her cousin. I saw a look of confidence on her face. I had done exactly what I said I was going to do, and that counted with her.

"This is a nice room," she said.

"It is ... I hope I find a couple more just like it for the next two nights. I had pretty good luck when I was coming across the country." I watched her as she looked around the room appreciatively. "Why don't we go for a walk around town? It's early yet. Who knows, we might even work up an appetite for dessert," I suggested.

"Sure. That's sounds like a good idea."

By eight-thirty, it was getting dark, and we worked our way back toward the Valley Inn.

"How about that dessert?"

She nodded. "Okay. Let's see what they have at the motel restaurant."

A half hour later, we had finished our food, and we were enjoying an after-dinner drink, quietly talking about nothing in particular. Janet chose Bailey's with ice, while I splurged on a Hennessey Five Star Cognac in a heated snifter. I was feeling very good about the next three days.

I drove Natasha back to her cousin's place, and again I got a nice kiss on the doorstep before she went inside. That good feeling could settle in for a long stay, I hoped.

Just before eight the next morning, I arrived at Janice's home and mounted the stairs. I was just about to knock, when the door swung open, and two lively young boys bounded out the door, backpacks slung over their shoulders, and almost flew down the front steps, never missing a beat. I had to laugh as I watched, then turned back to the door to see Janice shaking her head.

"Manners are not very well established yet, Nate."

"I don't think that comes until a bit later. Just be grateful they seem enthusiastic about going to school"

"I suppose. Natasha will be down in a minute. She's just finishing packing."

"Did you get my e-mail?"

"Yes. Thank you. That does help settle my mind. Just the same ... I'm having a hard time thinking she's all grown up, and can do what she wants. You will look after her, won't you?" She didn't act like she was deeply concerned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.