The Spirit of 66 - Cover

The Spirit of 66

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A woman is sexually haunted by a poltergeist who clearly finds her attractive and desirable but what of her three daughters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting  

Melody was a divorced mother of three daughters; although 44 years old she was still quite appealing appearance wise being five foot tall; auburn haired slim with 38C breasts with elongated nipples which when erect were extremely sensitive and she only had to pinch them to set off electric explosions in her cunt. Her three daughters Tiffany; Cassandra and Abigail were sixteen, eighteen and eighteen respectively; yes Cassandra and Abigail were twins born only five minutes apart; although not identical the shared the main characteristics of their mother; namely the 38C breasts and same sensitive nipples although they never talked about it.

Tiffany stood four foot eleven tall had the same auburn hair like her mom although she was by no means fat; people used to pull her leg about her puppy fat; she currently did not have a boyfriend nor to be honest did she want one just yet; she preferred to concentrate on getting good grades in order to go on to university.

Cassandra and Abigail both stood five feet two inches tall and had slender almost athletic bodies gained from excelling at netball and female volleyball; as I have already said they shared the same breast size as their mom and frequently rifled her bra drawer to spice up their variety. Cassandra had a boyfriend Roger who her mother did not like; she saw too much of her ex husband in him, the way he seemed to insist on Cassandra doing everything for him like fetch a beer and even insisted she open the can for him. Abigail would never admit it to her mum but she actually preferred females; not that she was a lesbian or anything but very bi sexual.

Now the story begins three months after Melody and her daughter got the divorce settlement and moved into a period house in a quaint little cul-de-sac. They had decorated the house and sorted out all the packing cases when the first incident happened. It was late at night and Melody was on the receiving end; she had just been in the bath and having kissed goodnight to her youngest daughter Tiffany; retired to bed. Now Cassandra and Abigail were out and staying over at friends so there was only the two of them at home.

Melody seemed to drift off to sleep rather easily considering she had enjoyed a rather tranquil day; she seemed to be dreaming as she felt a hand gently caress her lower thigh and stroke softly up towards her cunt under her nightie; her nipples became erect and her cunt began to juice up her breathing became irregular as she began panting.

Suddenly she thought she was dreaming about her nightie being raised but for some reason she opened her eyes and whilst not quite fully awake she realised she was not dreaming; her nightie was now up at the front and exposing her tits; she looked down and could not believe what she saw for there on her thigh was the indentation which could only come from a hand pressed into her flesh and yet there was no one there. She tried to scream out but nothing would come; so she tried to raise herself out of the bed and again it felt like some heavy weight was holding her down.

The indentation in her thigh now disappeared and she looked on in horror as her breast flesh was being squeezed by an unseen hand. She became aware of what can only be described a sucking sensation on her other nipple and in amazement she watched as her nipple jerked as if being sucked; gripped and dragged from her body. As frightening as this seemed it was also uncannily erotic and no matter how hard she tried; she began to respond and could not help but endure the weirdest of orgasms.

Now her legs were being forced wide apart and she could not believe what she was now seeing for her cunt lips were spread and she felt a large rigid cock pounding her cunt except there was nothing there; She looked down again and her inner lips were being dragged from her cunt as if gripping a cock as it pulled out only to be plunged back in. Melody could not help her orgasm burst forth for the second time as her invisible lover fucked her hard; then she went overboard again in the biggest mind blowing orgasm of all time as she could almost feel the throbbing of the cock as it spewed its load inside her cunt.

Then almost instantly it was gone and she was able to get up off the bed and everything seemed normal again except she could feel what felt like thick spunk dribbling down her leg; she touched her leg where she felt it and only found clear cunt juice but when she tasted it; it clearly tasted salty like spunk. She thought she was losing her mind and vowed she would never mention it to anyone and that included her daughters; after all she did not want carting off to a mental hospital.

Only three days later; she was naked and about to get in the bath when she felt herself being forced on to her knees beside the bath; suddenly her head was being forced forward over the side of the bath and she ended up almost with her nose touching the water as she felt strong powerful hands opening her thighs. She tried to resist them but they were just too powerful and their seemed as though there were more than one pair. For she was still being forcefully held over the side of the bath; now her nipples were being pulled too as she definitely felt what seemed like a finger plunging into her cunt from behind; she felt the need to scream but as if sensing her thoughts the invisible being pushed her head beneath the water preventing her from doing so.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.