Preview

99 First Dates (Revised)

by Stultus

Copyright© 2010 by Stultus

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, True Story, Humor, Slow,

Humor Sex Story: George is happily divorced and even more happily involved in his prospering business, but his friends think it is long past time for him to get back into the dating game once again. Hilarity ensures. Gently revised to fix typos.

Thanks to my Editors, especially Dowd, Dragonsweb, Sue, Ulf25 and other assorted Advance Readers!

Author's Forward:

Honestly, I'm not sure how to describe this story ... if it even is a real story. In this tale I've poked a lot of fun at various semi (or very) dysfunctional women I have met, known or heard vague rumors about, and I'm fairly sure a quite similar story could be crafted concerning the horrible first dates that women have had with rather odd men. So if this story offends anyone, I might as well start off by apologizing now ... it is quite unintentional.

The theme of the story concerns a collection of horrific first dates shoe horned into one tidy and very snarky story. For a couple of years I've collected awful first date stories from friends and acquaintances on various message boards were I lurk or actively participate, or from near total strangers during on-line game chat. On the other hand I'm also a writer and reserve the right to utterly make up wild-ass shit when real life wasn't quite humorous enough. The 'True' story code may also apply to some/most/nearly all of this story.

Your mileage may vary.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.