A Strange Physical

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: A change of job leads me to experience a medical which still lives with me today.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   .

Changing my job led me to a special physical examination which will live with me for years to come. I had to select the doctor from an approved list; and having called two or three of them I was finally given the appointment time by the fifth doctor I contacted.

A little about myself, forty years old; five eleven tall; slightly overweight with a seven inch penis; I have never considered myself as being gay or even bisexual but to be truthful, I would never be one to walk away from a sexual encounter.

On the day of my appointment, I arrived a little early and sat nervously in the waiting room; I must admit though the looks from the receptionist/ nurse began to peek my interest; in fact she started me fantasising as I really liked the look of her largish bust and could easily imagine them free and with hard erect nipples.

Several delirious minutes and quite a few alluring smiles later, the nurse come receptionist called my name and indicated for me to enter the door to her left. There she met me in a long hallway and walked ahead of me showing me the way to the examination room. As she walked she swayed her hips and I found myself becoming semi hard watching the seesaw motion of her walk.

As she stopped to open the door of the examination room she turned slightly and I swear the central zipper on her uniform was a good two inches lower than when she was behind the counter. I stepped forward to enter and she never moved so I brushed against her firm but soft tit flesh as I entered. Following me inside; she spoke, "Mr Greening, please remove all your clothes and put on the paper gown over there, opening to the back and take a seat upon the examination table. I will be back shortly to take some notes and Dr Jacobs will be with you soon after that; just remind me you are here for the full employment Monty?" She laughed as she asked.

I simply nodded and she smiled as she turned and with a wiggle of her hip[s she exited the room and closed the door. Now fully aware of my already semi hard cock I tried everything I could to think of to take her hot body out of my mind, to no avail. About ten minutes later the nurse returned holding a clipboard and began taking details of my age, weight height and past medical history; then almost at the end she asked some rather more personal questions; like how big was my cock when erect; had I ever had a blow job from another man; was I a breast man or an arse man; was I in a current relationship or not; and finally did the idea of two men making love disgust me or did I find it a turn on.

I responded with Seven inches; no; a bit of both as I like large firm breasts and pert tight arses; no; I was not sure as I never thought about same sex turn ons or turn offs.

With that nurse Richards smiled and leaning forward she gave me a little peck on the cheek; I swear the zipper was even lower now as I feared her large tits were going to spill from their confines; not that I was complaining and I would even offer to help replace them in their spot. As she pulled back from the peck on the cheek she said, "Thank you for being so open and honest in our little sexual survey!"

She then looked long and hard in the direction of my rapidly hardening cock and asked, "Tell me Mr Greening have you removed your pants?" I instantly blushed as she gripped the hem of my paper gown and held it up peering underneath it. "Tut tut, you were told all your clothes; Mr Greening!" she said with a smile and suddenly gripped the sides of my pants in her hands and dragged them down; accidentally hitting cheek against the springing cock as it bounced back to point at the ceiling. I think it was accidental anyway.

Before anything else could develop; the door opened and in walked a youngish doctor and introduced himself as Dr Jacob. He then asked what Nurse Richards was doing and she replied that I had failed to follow the instructions and she had just removed my pants; holding them up for all to see as a sort of trophy.

Picking up the clipboard the Dr began to read the details and asked a couple of questions as he did so; then he announced time to begin the examination and went through a load of routine test for my eyes, nose and mouth; examined my upper chest and finally my legs. All this was pretty much routine standard up to now; then he asked me to remove my paper gown; I looked at him a little strangely as if to ask why and suddenly Nurse Richards came from behind me and ripped the gown open and tossed it towards the rubbish bin. Dr Jacobs then began to explain that as per the specific requests of the company I was about to start work for there were some more test which required more intimate examination. He quickly reeled off a list like, nipple sensitivity, anal control, ball control, erectile effectiveness to name but a few.

Now laying me back he told me he was going to massage my nipples and test their reactions, just like a man would do to a woman and as if to emphasise this he told Nurse Richards to show me. With a beaming smile and a flick of her wrist, her zip was down to her waist and her large tits toppled out of the uniform; then with slow deliberate movements she circled her nipples before pinching the nipple hard and pulling on it. As she did so she licked her lips seductively; as all women seem to do when they are getting hot and horny.

With my eyes distracted; the first I became aware of was the doctors fingers circling the nipple on my right man breast; the circles were light and I must admit very erotic as they closed in on my stiffening nipple; then suddenly his forefinger and thumb pinched my nipple and he jerked my nipple hard away from my body. I almost gasped from the shock and I was reluctant to admit more than a little pleasure.

Now Nurse Richards was naked from the waist up as she stood beside me; my eyes feasting on her wonderful large tits and her already erect nipples standing almost an inch proud of her tit flesh. The doctor followed my gaze and said "You may touch them if you wish; after all Jenny here will be touching you as I am soon anyway!" with that Jenny Richards the nurse lifted my right hand and placed it over her hot nipple and almost clenched my hand on to her tit flesh.

The Doctor repeated his test on my left nipple and jotted something down on the clipboard, stepping back to the cabinet by the wall he called over the nurse and after a quick quiet discussion with them both looking at me several times; Nurse Richards moved off to begin putting a tray together; whilst The doctor excused himself and exited the room.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.