Torry's Summer Vacation - Cover

Torry's Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Torry, 13 is very independent. Because her parents are going on a Summer Cruise she is forced to spend her summer, on a rickety old farm, with her Uncle whom she hates. Soon she finds out that hate is not the emotion she is feeling as she blossoms into a woman.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Torry's Uncle put his hand on hers and centered it on his chest. What he had not told her was that rubbing his breast and nipple kept him erect. And, if he didn't stop her, he would orgasm anyway.

As he dozed off, he knew Torry was very fidgety. Her crotch was pressed against his hip and she was softly grinding herself into him. It had been a long day for him and with the interruption in his sleep, he was fatigued enough that he lapsed into a restful sleep.

He was aware that at times during the night, Torry had drifted awake and, well, sought out a touch of his manly equipment. He'd move a bit and she would retract her hand. He didn't mind her attention, it was just that he wanted to get some quality sleep.

Of course, he didn't want any more mess to clean up either. Not that a couple of teaspoons of ejaculate would create a disaster. He just didn't want to be shifting over a "Wet Spot" the rest of the night.

When he drifted from sleep in the morning, he realized their positions had changed. Aside from the fact Torry had her right hand wrapped softly around his morning hard-on, his right arm was no longer wrapped around her, but she had shifted so she was resting against is and her left hand had his fingers pressed against her crotch, effectively cupping his hand around her.

He could also feel "Bert and Harry" were pressing, skin on skin, against her knee. "The little lynx," he thought to himself, "She untied my pajama bottoms and slid them down a little."

Rolling his head toward her, he kissed her forehead. Her eyes opened and she pressed her face into his shoulder, kissing him.

"You're not mad at me, are you Uncle Steve?" she asked. "I guess I got carried away. I just like touching you so much. It makes me feel so warm inside."

"No I don't mind, Torry. As you can see, you make me very hard."

Laughing, she wiggled her hand on his penis and said, "It's huge! My hand hardly fits around it!"

"Well, it's not that big," he told her. "I'm just about average size for a man."

After a short pause, Torry said, "Uncle Steve..."

"Yes?" he answered.

"Can you show me how to make you cum?"

He laughed softly and told Torry, "Sure. I'm not far from doing that anyway."

He peeled the sheet off of them and told her to just rub her hand up and down his shaft.

"That's all?" she asked.

"Well, there is a lot to making someone orgasm, but seeing you, you little lynx, have been touching me and I'm hard already, it won't take long for me to orgasm and cum.

"Oh ... Like this?" Torry said as she slowly raised and lowered her circling fingers.

Grunting, he pushed his hips upward. "Aaaahhh. Oh Yeah!

"Mmmmm. That's just ... Ummmmmpppphhhh ... Fine!" he said as he felt the first orgasmic contractions building.

"Here ... It ... Comes!" he grunted.

Somehow, Torry instinctively knew to speed up her hand a little, pushing her Uncle over the edge. She looked down at her hand and felt him throb and his first spurt of semen shot onto his chest.

Torry raised and lowered her hand and a second shot burst out of the end of his penis, landing not quite as far. A third one settled right in his belly button. After that, she kept up her motions but his remaining fluid just leaked out without much pressure, coating her hand.

Then, Torry felt his hand on hers effectively stopping her motions. He didn't remove her hand, just capped it with his hand. Quickly, she felt his penis begin to shrink.

"Was that good?" she asked him after his breathing settled from the panting he had done while he was shooting.

"Wow!" was his answer. "The best."

She gave her hand a little squeeze and he flinched. "Mmmmm," he mumbled. "Uuuuhhhh ... let's wait a little before we do anything. Right after coming, guys are very sensitive. It hurts right now, so let's just stay still."

"Sorry," she said. "I guess I have a lot to learn."

He laughed a little and told her, "Yes. But let's just take things real slow.

"Also," he said after a long pause, "It might be best to learn from someone your own age. People might think I'm taking advantage of you."

Looking down at her hand on his rapidly softening penis, Torry laughed. "Who's taking advantage of who here?"

They both laughed at that. Torry, slid her hand from around his penis and brought it up to her face. She sniffed it and told him that his cum smelled weird.

"It's got a strange odor. Not bad. Just strange. Not like anything I've smelled before," she said.

Letting the tip of her tongue peek out between her lips, she lowered her hand and took a little swipe of his semen. "Taste's a little strange too.

"Salty, I guess. Not bad, though."

Then she took a big lick from her hand. "I've heard that cum is an acquired taste from other girls at school. I thought they were kidding, but I can see why some would find it objectionable. I sort of like it." she concluded.

"Well, there is plenty here," her Uncle told her as he laughingly pointed to his chest.

Not to be outdone, Torry raised her head over to the center of his chest and licked up the glob there.

"Mmmmm." she told him. "Not bad! "I guess I have acquired that taste."

"Well, this stuff dries pretty quickly so let's get into the shower and clean off. Also, I think it might be time to change your tampon."

Torry had forgotten where she had been holding her Uncle's right hand. As he said that, he wiggled his fingers and sparks shot up through her. He lifted his middle finger and slid it between her lips and searched for that bump at the top of her cleft.

"Ummmm," she grunted as he found her spot and drew a circle around it. When she lifted her hips slightly, his hand kept with her and then sliding his finger in the other direction, circled her hole.

"Mmmmm," she purred and then louder as he pushed inside of her a little way and twirled the tip of his finger around her opening.

"Feel good?" he asked her.

"Oh, yes," she sighed. "That feels wonderful."

"Well hold onto your britches because I think it's time I returned the favor and let you have an orgasm."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.