Amber Must Pay - Cover

Amber Must Pay

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - As part of a scam a girl falsely accuses a man of rape. He is convicted and spends years in prison thinking only of revenge. And then he is released. He soon discovers that there is more to life than hate.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I reminded the boys that they aren't to let any adults see them groping their new pet. Then I sent them on their way. Before they left, John, still unable to believe his good fortune asked, "We can do anything we want? We can touch her anywhere?"

I nodded and said, "But don't fuck her until you get her back to the house. I don't think your parents would be very happy if the cops called them to come and get you because you were fucking a skank in the park."

Amber flinched at being referred to as a skank. I guess she just doesn't realize it yet.

I gave the boys a fifty yard head start. Then I began to follow behind at a leisurely pace. It isn't that I thought they might need me to control her or that I really care what happens to her. I just thought it would be amusing to watch.

I wasn't the only one who wanted to watch. I didn't get more than twenty yards down the street before Tawney came running up behind me.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes I'm sure! I'm still upset that you don't let me watch the guys having sex with her anymore!"

I put my arms around her and said, "I'm a dad now. Your welfare is important to me."

"Uh oh! Have I created a monster?"

"A daddy monster? Maybe. I take the job seriously."

She put her arm around my waist and we followed behind as the boys escorted Amber to the park. We couldn't see much of Amber. They had closed in around her and were talking excitedly. We couldn't hear them. But we were close enough to see that they took turns looking around and then reaching under her skirt to grab her ass or reaching into her top and grabbing a handful of one of her tits.

She ignored the molesting hands and continued walking dejectedly towards the park at a steady pace.

One of the boys would occasionally ask her a question. She would either nod or shake her head as appropriate. I can only imagine what they were asking her but she didn't seem to be enjoying the conversation.

As soon as they stepped onto the path around the park, JD grabbed the end of the belt from John and took his turn holding her leash. Amber didn't give any indication that she was even aware of it. She did, however, seem very aware when John looked around and seeing that there were no adults nearby he lifted the back of her skirt and held it up as they walked.

I saw Amber stiffen up in response. But she didn't speak or make any effort to cover her ass.

The boys continued to touch her, her ass, her pussy, her tits. They were lingering touches now and it didn't look like they were paying much attention to their surroundings. But I was reassured when a couple came out onto the path from one of the side paths that cut across the park and the boys let Amber's skirt fall back into place. They still got some funny looks. That's to be expected. If you see three kids leading a slut around on a leash you have to have questions.

When I saw that they were paying attention to their surroundings I relaxed and enjoyed the show. Just before we came to the far end of the park we came upon a group of half a dozen boys who were returning from the baseball diamond adjacent to the park. They were obviously friends of JD and John. They greeted each other while the boys stared in something like shock at Amber.

Tawney and I stopped to watch as the boys discussed the new neighborhood slut. When I saw them later I would have to ask what it was they told their friends about her. Whatever it was their friends obviously weren't convinced until one of them said something to Amber and she slowly lifted her little skirt up to her waist.

She stood there, surrounded by nine young boys, holding her skirt up to her waist while John and JD reached around and pulled her top aside to reveal her breasts. I was completely satisfied with the way things were going. I couldn't have written a better script.

The ball players crowded around and were given an opportunity to grope Amber for a few minutes before they went their separate ways. I suspect that JD, John and Eric will be legends among their peers for a long time to come. I also suspect that they're increasingly anxious to get Amber back to her house.

We followed the three boys and Amber all the way around the park and then back up our street. Tawney and I went to our house while they continued on up to the end of the block before returning to Amber's house for their treat.

I got us both a drink and we went outside. When we were comfortable I said, "I still worry about how seeing the things I do, or have done, to Amber is going to affect you later in life. This is going to be embarrassing for both of us. But I need to ask you a couple of very personal questions. I would normally not even think of asking someone these questions. But I worry about you and I think it's important that I find out how you're reacting. I need you to be painfully honest with me. Okay?"

She sat back and sighed. She said, "I keep telling you that you don't have to worry. But I promise that I will answer as honestly as I possibly can."

I reached across the table and held her hands in mine. I squeezed them gently and said, "No girl your age should be in the position you are now. No girl your age should be asked the questions I am going to ask. Certainly not by a man she just met. But I need some assurance that I'm not harming you. If I am and you need help I need to know that, too."

I lifted her hands to my lips and kissed her fingers. She smiled affectionately. But she didn't know what I was going to ask and she was nervous.

"Do you masturbate?" I asked, trying desperately not to sound like a prude.

She blushed furiously. But then she laughed nervously and replied; "Now I understand why you're so nervous!"

She looked down at her hands. After a long pause she quietly replied, "I touch myself sometimes. I haven't masturbated. Not really. I've never had an orgasm. I don't think I have, anyway."

I smiled and said, "If you did you'd know it."

She found the nerve to look up and smile. Then she asked, "Is that it? Is that what you want to know?"

I shook my head and said, "Unfortunately, no. That was just leading up to what I want to know. You're going through puberty. Your body is changing and you are beginning to think about sex ... probably a lot. I don't remember when I started having sexual fantasies. I was a slow starter. I was probably a little older than you at the time.

"I'm concerned about how what you have seen will affect your sexual desires, your fantasies. I want you to have every shot at a normal life. I want you to be happy. I want you to be whatever you would have been if you had normal parents and a normal childhood.

"The problem with that is that your fantasy life, your sexual desires are forming now. I will be devastated if the things you see happening to Amber begin to warp your future fantasies.

"I need you to promise me that if ... Christ! I don't even know how to put this!"

She smiled, though she was obviously still very embarrassed, and said, "I know what you're saying. I think I understand what it is you're afraid of. I don't think it's having an effect on me. Maybe it would be different if I didn't hate her so much. But I do hate her and I understand that what's happening to her isn't about sex. It's all about revenge.

"Maybe, if I start to masturbate sometime in the future, or if I'm lying in my bed at night thinking about sex, maybe I'll find that the things that are happening now will start to have an effect. If that happens, as embarrassing as it will be, I promise that I will discuss it with you. Does that ease your mind?"

"I have your word?"

She nodded. Then she said, "I think it's really sweet that you worry about that. Thank you. I love you for being so concerned about me."

I squeezed her hands and said, "I hope you still love me tomorrow afternoon."

She started to look at me quizzically and then remembered that she has a dental appointment tomorrow morning.

"I thought you said it wouldn't hurt!"

"It won't hurt much. You take good care of your teeth and they look like they're in good shape. You should have been getting regular checkups and regular cleanings. You may have a cavity or two. Maybe not. You eat hardly any sugar and you do a great job of brushing.

"The worst part of going to the dentist for most people is the fear of pain. Unless they have a real problem they seldom suffer any real pain. And you don't strike me as the kind of girl who gets scared much. I'm not worried about you."

She gave me an ominous look and said, "Just remember, I know where you sleep."

As it turned out we needn't have worried. She had no cavities. She got a good cleaning and it was such a good experience for her that I knew she wouldn't have a problem going in the future. I suppose it didn't hurt that her dentist is a handsome young man who, if I met him on the street, I would swear was just a teenager. Tawney was certainly taken with him.

Amber had a busy weekend. We took her shopping at the Goodwill store in town on Saturday morning. We easily found two dozen extremely slutty outfits for her in no time at all. I got the impression that a few local prostitutes must have donated their uniforms and gone out of business.

They were truly awful, truly slutty outfits. Amber was already anticipating wearing them to work and the humiliation was plain to see on her face. She was really feeling sorry for herself. It looked as if she was on the verge of tears for most of the morning.

The amazing thing was that we bought enough slutty outfits to last two weeks and I paid less than thirty dollars for the works! I made it clear that she was to start wearing one of those outfits whenever she left the house and that she was to wear them in a regular rotation. I warned her that I don't want any of them to be put up somewhere and not worn because it's sluttier than the others.

She nodded her understanding and then she and Dan put her new clothes in their car and drove home. I had ordered them to meet us at the store. I didn't want to spend any more time than I had to with them.

After they left and we were on our way home, Tawney asked, "How come you only had sex with her that one time? I don't know that much about guys. But from what I've heard you always want sex. She may be a bitch. But you have to admit she's sexy. You could do it with her every day. Why don't you?"

I've been wondering that myself, of course. It isn't that I don't get horny. I do. I am. But I only raped her that one time because she had it coming. It was what I went to prison for. I'll admit that it was my original intention to use her as a virtual sex slave every day until I tire of her and send her to prison.

But after I went home that first evening I was disgusted with myself. I still shudder to think of what I did. And I can't bring myself to repeat it. I can't attribute the change entirely to conscience, though. Taking Tawney into my home and into my heart has been a life changing experience.

Yes, I am horny. And the constant reminder of what I'm missing as I make her sleazy ass available to others doesn't help. Yet I can't bring myself to use her again. She disgusts me. I'm certain that a large part of my reaction is that, temporarily at least, I have custody of Tawney. I'm concerned with what she might think about me if I continue to rape her mother.

I made a feeble attempt at explaining something that I don't really understand myself to Tawney. It sounded pretty lame. She didn't understand. But since I'm not certain I understand either I can't blame her.

Darius and Tyrrell came over and did the yard work that day as usual. They were finishing up when we got home. The four of us sat in the back yard and we three men had a cold beer and talked.

They were uncomfortable talking in front of Tawney. She sensed it and got up. She said with amazing perceptiveness for a girl her age, "It's obvious that you girls don't feel comfortable gossiping in front of me. I guess I'll go upstairs and download some porn so you can swap recipes or whatever it is you want to discuss."

They watched her walk away with their mouths open while I struggled not to laugh. It wasn't until the door closed behind her that I began to wonder if she was actually downloading porn.

Tyrrell only stayed for one beer before he hurried across the street to play with Amber. After he left I said, "I wonder if he's going to take a shower before he sticks his cock in her mouth. I hope not."

Darius shook his head and said, "You really do hate that broad. You'll be pleased to know that knowing Tyrrell the way I do I can just about guarantee that she'll soon be sucking on his sweat soaked balls."

Darius and I spent an hour and a half shooting the shit before Tyrrell returned looking drained.

They left after Tyrrell had a quick beer. When they were gone I went up to check on Tawney. Her door was open. I tapped on it and when she looked up I asked, "Do you really download porn?"

She laughed so hard she couldn't answer for a minute. Finally she calmed down and said, "I've looked at some of it. I was curious. But I guess I'm not ready for that yet. I just don't get the point. I mean, I don't know ... it was kind of exciting in a way. I'm curious about sex and about boys. But when I look at that stuff it's like something is missing."

She shrugged and said, "Maybe I'll grow into it."

I was relieved, I think. I don't know a damn thing about young girls. Hell! I don't know much about women! But her answer seemed honest and I thought I understood what she was trying to say.

We went to a movie that evening. She had never been to a theater before. It wasn't the best movie I've ever seen but it was geared more towards kids and she enjoyed it. I enjoy bringing her pleasure.

We were up early the next morning, as usual. We went for our run. I'm amazed at how quickly her endurance is growing. She was able to run almost the entire route and I ran at almost my normal pace. I was really proud of her.

We went home and after cooling off we showered and dressed. We had an early appointment for her physical. I drove over to the doctor's office. It's in a new building in a nearby medical complex. Our appointment was with the physician's assistant. We would have had to wait more than a month for an appointment with the doctor.

I filled out the forms and gave them a copy of the Medical Power of Attorney. Then we waited for just a few minutes before we were called into the back. A nurse weighed Tawney and then she had to go into a restroom and pee in a cup. That took a while.

When she finally came out we were escorted to an exam room. I wanted to speak to the PA before the exam. After that I planned to leave them alone.

The door opened and I got to my feet. The PA was a woman. The PA was a very pretty woman. I started to say hello when she exclaimed, "PAUL!"

It was only then that I recognized her. It has been a very long time. It was Caryn Rogers! Well, Caryn Thomas now, according to her nametag.

We used to be very, very good friends. She lived down the street from me when I was a kid and we pretty much grew up together. We grew even closer in high school. We didn't date. We weren't that kind of friends. But because we lived near each other we saw each other all the time.

We worked on school projects together sometimes. If I didn't understand something in class she could often make it clear. If she didn't understand something I could sometimes help her.

We drifted apart when we went away to college. We exchanged letters at first. This was back before everyone had computers and email. But life being what it is we quickly began to lose touch.

There was a long, uncomfortable silence after she called out my name. She was blushing and suddenly I knew what she was thinking. As if to confirm it she said, "I heard about your ... troubles."

What she meant was that she heard that I was arrested, tried and convicted for a violent rape. The tension in the room was palpable. It was clear to see how she feels about me now. I'm a felon convicted of a heinous crime and I make her nervous. I guess I can't blame her. I could have tried to explain. But she probably wouldn't believe me if I did.

I finally said, "Caryn, this is Tawney. She has only seen a doctor a couple of times. Both times it was in the emergency room for treatment of injuries that resulted from abuse. She needs a good checkup."

I turned to Tawney and said, "You're in good hands. I'll wait for you in the waiting room."

I nodded at Caryn and left them alone.

I returned to the waiting room. As I always do when I'm going to be sitting in something called a waiting room I brought a book. I sat as far as I could from the television in the far corner and read until Tawney appeared before me almost forty-five minutes later.

I smiled up at her and said, "I was getting worried. Is everything alright?"

She nodded and said, "I apparently passed with flying colors. She's going to try to get my records from the emergency room. But she had x-rays taken and said that my cracked ribs healed well. She said that I'm in better shape than most kids. I told her that you were letting me run with you and swim laps."

I got up and went to pay for our visit. I don't have insurance so it was pretty expensive. Between the x-rays and all of the shots they gave her it added up fast. It's a good thing I'm rich. I don't know how regular people pay for this kind of thing.

We went straight home. I asked her a few questions about the tests they subjected her to. She answered, but she seemed preoccupied. I think that the way Caryn reacted to seeing me bothered her. There wasn't much that I could say to her that. It bothers me that Caryn believes I'm a rapist, too. I can tell myself that it doesn't matter. But it does. It matters even more when it's someone I care about.

Tawney was quieter than usual all the rest of the day. I asked her about it and she said it was nothing. But I knew what was bothering her. I tried to explain that I haven't seen Caryn in a long time and what she thinks of me isn't really important.

She was perceptive enough to realize that was a crock of shit.

At about the usual time I was standing in the kitchen staring into the refrigerator, trying to decide what I was in the mood to have for supper when the doorbell rang. I went to answer it and was shocked to see Caryn standing there.

She looked very uncomfortable. My first thought was that something was wrong with Tawney and I nearly panicked. But then I realized that she wouldn't have come to my home for that. Someone would have called.

I was just about to invite her in when she said, "I'm sorry. I know it's rude to show up without calling first. I tried to call. I got your number and your address from Tawney's records. But I didn't know what to say. I needed to be able to see your face."

I finally snapped out of it and stepped back and held the door for her. I escorted her into the kitchen and explained, "I need to keep an eye on Tawney. She's just learning how to swim."

She smiled and said, "I know. She told me. You were all she talked about. She adores you."

There was an uncomfortable pause and I realized that Caryn was crying quietly. I saw the tears in her eyes just before she exclaimed, "Oh god, Paul! I'm so sorry. I should have known!"

I was pretty proud of myself. I actually knew what she meant!

I smiled and said, "Of course you couldn't have known. And your reaction when you saw me today was perfectly normal under the circumstances. I gather you had a talk with Tawney about more than her health? She's supposed to be keeping that information to herself."

I grabbed a box of tissue from the counter behind me and slid it over to Caryn. She took a moment to recover her composure. Then she said, "No. You're wrong. I should have known you couldn't do what that woman said you did. And I should have written to you and visited you. When I think about what you've been through! You've been so alone for so long. Your fiancée left you. Your friends deserted you. You said you were innocent and no one believed you. Not even me. And I should have. I should have known you couldn't do the things she said you did. You were always the nicest guy I knew. I'm so ashamed."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.