Adam's Own - Cover

Adam's Own

Copyright© 2010 by Yoron

Chapter 6

As Adam sat waiting for the girls to finish their powwow he quickly started to get bored. 'Strange how fast one can get used to things' he thought as he sat down in the couch, unconsciously smoothing his skirt so not to wrinkle it, while using the remote to zap around for a football game.

Here he was, acting as if he always had lived here, when the truth was that he had been living on the streets just a week before. He wondered what he would have thought then, if he would have seen himself like this.

Shit, he would never have believed it. To be honest he wasn't too sure it was real now either, but hey, at least the ice cream was. At last he could hear the girls coming down the stairs chattering and giggling. They seemed happy as they came up to him.

"We have decided to share." Proclaimed Anna as she stood before him, smiling benignly.

The girls were giving him a real hard time, in ways more than one, as they stood before him, the sunlight highlighting their contours through their thin negligees. He crossed his legs, it might be uncomfortable he thought but considering the alternative he felt he had little choice in the matter. 'Down boy, down'.

"Share?"

The girl's heads bobbed up and down. It was kind of eerie to Adam, watching them bob so perfectly synchronized.

"I'm Monday and Tuesday." Said Laila smiling seductively at her little boy rabbit.

"And I'm Wednesday and Thursday." Said Therese, a little more shyly, looking at her cuddly teddybear.

"And the rest of the time your ass is mine boy." Said Anna in an almost feral growl.

"Well, you can rest on Sundays, but you don't need to, do you?" Hopefully.

"Ah this 'sharing thing', does that mean that I have three girlfriends now?" he asked, still unsure.

Anna looked unhappy, but then she reluctantly nodded.

"It's not fair otherwise." She explained. "We've shared everything, our whole life. And we found you together and took you home."

"And you're sure you're okay with this Anna?" he looked at her searchingly.

She started to shake her head, but stopped to nod again.

"They like you a lot too Amanda. I don't know what to do, but I can share if I must."

Adam smiled at them.

"Okay girlfriends. You're already ready for bed, right. How about us going back up?"

And so they went, making that first prolonged sleepover of many.


Sarah woke up in a strange room, screaming of femininity, not that it was all made in pink, but to his mind there could be no doubt about it. 'Femininity warning' ringing all red through his mind as he tried to remember through his growing headache. And he did remember, well mostly he did, but as it came to the moment where he sat down at the couch it all became dark.

As he listened to the girls discussing outside the room he started to wonder what he had fallen into. Now there were more girls, definitely more. Forcing himself up from the bed he peeped out, one, two, three, four girls, and three of them sharing the fourth?

Strange, very strange, and she being dressed like some Japanese anime too, with the others mostly looking like Lolita's in their thin negligees.

Was it some high end sporting house for the depraved? With him, undressed now, in only his slip and panties, being their newest goods? Where was he?

He had fallen totally for her he had to admit, her and that caring sweetness, but now he started to question it all, his temples throbbing mercilessly.

Katrine was it? Where was she? Was she trying to press him into some kind of 'work'? Well, he had been looking for work, hadn't he, but? Not like this. And how would it look on his resume?

"Yes sir, eight years at Arlington heights teaching history and mathematics, and three more as a high-class lesbian prostitute?"

Shit, he couldn't even expose her filthy business, not without blowing his real identify. He could just see the headlines. 'Crossdressing lesbian' wait, wasn't he a transvestite too? No, or yes? This was confusing. Let's see, oh yes, now he could see the first page.

'Crossdressing Lesbian transvestite bravely exposes sex-ring, bob's cockeyed.'

"Where the hell did that one come from." He muttered listlessly as he listened to the conversation in the living room, still searching in vain for his dress.

And did Anna just call her a 'boy'?

As Leonard listened on he became more and more enraged. So, he wasn't the first crossdresser here? But, those kids were clearly underage? And now they were going up to some sex orgy, were they. He realized he had been stuck in a trap.

She had served him that drink, there had to have been something in it. Thinking off it he realized that he still felt dizzy and strange, at least now he could see her plan. Well forewarned is forearmed, right?

So, as Katrine came back in from the breakfast he sat in the bed staring at her hard eyed and cool. Well, as hard eyed as you can be having the katzenjammer of a millennium and being dressed, or undressed as it was, totally inappropriate for 'getting to the bottom' of it. And as he saw her he sort of lost it.

"So? What do you plan to do with me?"

Plan him to do what? Katrine stared. "Did he want her to?"

"Would you like to do breakfast?" she asked confused, looking around, seeing the mess from yesterday. "Sorry, we really should get this cleaned up."

My God, she wanted him as her maid, he had heard about those, vile, absolutely vile.

"Do I have to wear a uniform too?" He asked, realizing that there was no way out. She was just too hard a nut for him to crack dressed like this, and he, he already knew too much about her operation.

"Uniform? I'm a lawyer Sarah. Oh, your uniform you mean? Why would you need a uniform?"

Does she want me to do it naked?

As she looked at his depressed demeanor she couldn't help wondering if he still was ashamed of yesterday. So he wanted out of here, did he? Did he want her to play along too? A one night fling then? She felt her disappointment gathering like a dark cloud at the horizon as she valiantly tried to smile. Well, okay.

"Oh I see, A cop then, undercover? Well that explains it, and now you got to go, right. Criminals to catch, things to do, that sort of thing right? Well don't let me stand in your way then."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.