Adam's Own - Cover

Adam's Own

Copyright© 2010 by Yoron

Chapter 4

As they left the small town, taking the back roads she saw a car parked aside the road, with its warning lights flashing. As they drove on she suddenly saw that it was Sarah walking there, along the road, very alone and weary looking. She stopped beside him to open the passenger door from the inside.

"Fancy meeting you here Sarah. Get in girl, was that your car we passed?"

Sarah smiled, relieved that it was just Katrine. He had started to doubt his womanly disguise as the cars just kept driving past him. One had stopped, just to give him the finger as he drove off, leaving him in a cloud of dust and dirt as he ran up to it. He looked down on his light blue dress, now marred with spots of grey and black, feeling tired and defeated.

"Yes, I'm not sure what it was, it just died on me?"

"So, where are you off to?"

As they talked she found out that they lived in the same town, and seeing how tired he looked Katrine decided that he should go home with them first, it would give her a chance to see if he was what she thought too.

"I insist Sarah. We'll have some nice food and then I'll drive you home, and I'll fix a tow truck too."

"No please don't, I don't have the insurance. I'll just try to fix it later."

He wasn't really sure how he would fix that though. And looking at him she nodded thoughtfully. She started to suspect that his boasting about his work just was that, boasting.

"Sarah, don't worry. I'll take care of it. I know the company and they will give you a good price. No, not a word more."

And Sarah did stop complaining, because now a new thought struck him. He would have to face her husband, and dressed as a woman too. Nervously he wondered what her man could be like, considering Katrine's attitude her man had to be even more compelling he guessed. He already cringed mentally considering what that man might think of him.

"Katrine, can't you just drive me home, please."

She looked at him, again wondering what it was with her that so scared all men she meet. She sighed.

"Now I'm disappointed Sarah, I thought it would be fun?"

He smiled a little tired. He couldn't really say what was on his mind, could he? Not with two young girls listening to every word. "I'm sure you and your man will manage without me Katrine."

The girls in the backseat who up to that had been quiet as a pair of church mice tittered.

"She's not married Sarah. And she likes you." Said Anna, who directly had realized that Sarah wasn't a Sarah at all.

Adam wasn't sure, but her breast had looked a little strange as they picked her up, hanging at an angle like that? But it could be a mastectomy? Anyway, it was no business of his.

Now both Sarah and Katrine blushed. Katrine because it was true, and Sarah because, well, because of a lot of things. He realized that the young girl in the backseat knew that he was a man, also that she had understood why he had tried to wrangle himself out of Katrine's offer. On the other hand, she hadn't sounded offended about it.

"Thank you, Anna was it?"

"Yes, and mom, drive us home now. Amanda needs to change her clothes and I'm tired."

"You heard her Sarah." Said Katrine. "She's the boss."

Sarah nodded as he tried to relax in his seat. It could have been worse he though philosophically. Instead of walking he had gotten himself a ride, and an invitation to eat, and that with a most interesting woman too. There were some drawbacks though, he did find it difficult to act all manly and confident dressed like he was now.

On the other hand he wasn't sure that she would have been much impressed by his efforts. She seemed quick to see through such attempts.

"Well Katrine. It seems I have no choice then? And you're right Anna, I did think that your mom was married, and..." "We know Sarah. Be cool." Said Anna resting her head on Amanda's shoulder.

"My dad liked crossdressing too."

So he had been right, thought Adam, suddenly very interested, she was a he. Sarah, who didn't have the stamina to once more go through all his half truths just nodded dejectedly, accepting the suggestion.

"Thanks Anna." He said. Looking at Katrine apologetically.

"You guessed it too, didn't you."

She sympathetically patted his hand.

"Of course I did Sarah, but it's okay, I sympathize with you, explaining crossdressing to a stranger that just helped you find your boobs."

Now both Anna and Amanda sat up in their seats, all ears, hoping for more revelations, but sadly there were none forthcoming. Katrine looked at Sarah, her eyes a sudden brilliant violet in the last rays of the sun with him helplessly looking back, mesmerized by her eyes.

"As long as you follow me home, dear."

And there she smiled, a warm predatory smile, metaphorically swooping down on him, while patting his hand. With our friendly field mouse sinking back in his seat, closing his eyes as he at last gave in to his destiny.


As they arrived home Katrine soon had a quick dinner fixed for them, just for her and Sarah. Anna and Amanda had disappeared upstairs as soon as they arrived, Anna smiling conspiratorially, nodding wisely behind our field mouse's back before leaving them alone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.