Nervous Virgin's Virginity Fixed (new version)

by roggered

Copyright© 2010 by roggered

Erotica Sex Story: Young Matt bumps into Wendy, his older sister's 18 year old friend on the way home. Wendy suggests she could "fix" 15 year old Matt's virginity problem. Matt is embarrassed, doesn't really fancy Wendy and is very reluctant... well for a while anyway, but his head is not the only thing doing the thinking and very soon he find himself being tutored and experiencing sexual heaven in-between Wendy's chunky thighs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   .

It had been quite a heavy night I reflected as I made my way home. I had certainly had too much to drink, especially when I wasn't used to drinking but it was Mike's, my best friend's birthday party and to just drink coke would have made me look a real nerd, I already had that reputation so I definitely didn't want to reinforce it. My parents were not exactly happy about me staying out all night but I managed to reassure them I would be fine staying over at Mike's and that I would be home by early Sunday afternoon latest.

I was beginning to feel it bit better as I walked home, it must have been the fresh air and the walking, all of sudden I heard somebody shout at me from across the street...

"Hey Matt!, Matt!" ... it was Wendy, my older sister Sue's friend.

She came running over the road and greeted me like a long lost friend ... Wendy was about 18, slightly plump, glasses, nice although not particularly attractive but from what I had overheard from my sisters conversations for some reason was very popular with all the boys at school.

"So what you doing round here on a Sunday morning?" she asked.

I explained about the party and that I was on my way home.

"Lots of girls there then?, bet you had some fun eh?, you get off with anybody?" she said quizzing me.

"Errrr no but it was a good party"

"So ... you got a girlfriend yet?" she persisted.

I was starting to feel distinctly uncomfortable at the this line of questioning and if this was how the conversation was going I was going to be glad when we reached Wendy's house, I knew it was along this street somewhere but I was not quite sure where.

"No, but I'm not bothered about girls, too much else to do" I replied trying to satisfy her and also put an end to this awkward conversation.

"Bet you're still a virgin too eh?"

"Yeah but it's OK, I'm not bothered" I said hoping we would soon get to house so this questioning would end.

"You don't know what you're missing, had lost mine ages ago when I was your age ... you need get that fixed babe" she said grinning.

I had never thought of virginity as something that needed "fixing", in fact I hadn't even thought about much at all, most of my thoughts were about computer games. I had to admit I had started what the guys at school called "wanking" but only recently, I had more chance of flying off to Mars than getting close to a girl.

"I could help fix it if you want" ... she said

"Look, just quit will you?, Sue's been trying to fix me up with her friends younger sisters as well, I don't need anybody trying to fix me up with girls" I said now getting irritated.

"That's not what I meant babe, I meant I could "fix it" for you, not somebody else" she said once again grinning.

She must have straight away noticed my look of sheer terror and embarrassment...

"Chill out Matt, it'll be OK, my mum's out until this afternoon, you get to find out what it's like and ... I haven't had a fuck for months".

At that point we had reached her house, she grabbed me by the arm and pulled me after her up the garden path towards the front door.

"Look, Wendy ... I can't ... I've never even..." I started as we reached the front door.

"OK, OK ... relax Matt, just forget it OK? ... do you want to come in for drink still?" she said.

"Yeah well OK" I said feeling the pressure suddenly lift.

Once inside I followed her into kitchen where she got a can of orange juice from the fridge and asked me what I wanted, I said water would be fine, I had a really dry mouth, I wasn't sure whether this was the effect of the drink from last night or just nerves.

"I'm really sorry Matt, I didn't mean to embarrass you, I lost mine when I was younger than you and discovering sex was just awesome ... just thought you would like the opportunity and we could have a bit of fun" she explained.

"You're gay then are you?, not there is anything wrong with that but it would just explain things" she went on.

"No way! — it's just that I know nothing what's so ever about all this stuff..."

"Don't you even have a wank?, you must do, all guys do that" she persisted.

Once again the conversation was starting to get deeply embarrassing and started to think of a way of making my escape. I put my glass down and turned to head for the door making my excuses and saying I needed to get home, but to that I to that I had to squeeze past Wendy who was standing in the kitchen doorway.

Without saying a word Wendy pushed me back against the wall and kissed me long and hard, then released me just stood there grinning at me. I staggered backwards in a shocked state and feeling although I had had some sort of an electric shock.

"Oh shit Matt look at that!!!" she said pointing down at the front of my jeans.

My embarrassment was complete — I looked down to see I had a hard on and the front of my baggy jeans where standing out like a tent, it was like my head said one thing and my body was making a liar out of me.

"Wow Matt" she said stepping forward again and starting to slowly stroke me through my jeans.

The stroking felt so good I was just unable to pull away although that was what I thought I ought to be doing for now but I was rooted to the spot. My penis grew even more and felt it was trying to break out of my jeans with her every touch.

"Come on, I've a real good place for that" as she said grabbing my hand.

Wendy dragged me up the stairs. Still in a slightly confused state at what had just happened a few minutes earlier in the kitchen I followed her into her bedroom, a small room with a single bed up against one wall and a mass of clothes, CD's and magazines scattered untidily all around the room.

"Not much time for preliminaries I'm afraid, we need to be cleaned up and out of here well before mum gets back... " she said as she pulled her t-shirt off over her head.

My eyes nearly popped out as she then unhooked her bra to reveal the first pair of breasts I had ever seen in real life — they where incredible and I couldn't take my eyes of them as they bounced and wobbled as she moved around the room clearing clothes and other things off the small bed.

I have to admit this was not how I thought it would be, I imagined losing my virginity would happen with a girlfriend who I was in a relationship with and that it would be a beautiful exciting moment, naive and romantic thoughts I admit, especially for a young boy but that was my thinking. Now here I was with my sister's rather plump friend who I didn't really fancy and about to actually "do it" ... the strange thing was my penis was not thinking the same thing at all, it was as hard as an iron bar and ready.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.