Big Temptation - Cover

Big Temptation

Copyright© 2010 by Zachary Maverick

Chapter 1: My Best Friend's Mom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: My Best Friend's Mom - I'm sure everyone has fantasized about a friend's parent. And we have all wondered if they felt the same way occasionally. This is a story about just that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Hairy   Big Breasts  

Josh lay across the bed, his pants peeking below his bright blue boxer briefs. His mind drifting into the fantasy. He caressed his briefs gently. Placing his hand over his hot member. In his mind, a woman stood up. Only her back was visible. She slowly bent down, slipping her black panties off, kicking them off with her foot. Her bottom was pear-shaped but, voluptuous. Her skin was tan blended with peach. She had blondish brown hair that went to the end of her back. The silk shirt seemed to float off and reveal her black lace bra, matching her underwear. She turned to undo the front strap. Just before she took the garment off, a loud knock came to the door. Josh quickly turned over, hiding his bulge, and pulled the pillow to his chin. His mother peered through, asking if he was asleep. To fool his mother, Josh did not respond. His mother closed the door and let him be.

Josh turned over, repositioned, and pulled his member out of his briefs and began to massage the head in a circular motion. He scratched the thin coarse pubic hairs, feeling the curls. His fantasy continued.

The woman stood, with only a black lace bra, hands her wide hips, connected to her thick, smooth legs, and looked him dead center. "Come here," she said motioning for Josh to approach. She put his hands on her wide hips and guided them across her soft, smooth belly. Her built was wide and chubby, which was exactly how Josh liked his women. Her shoulders slouched slightly. Josh nervously unstrapped her bra. Once the click was heard, the cups popped out of place and she slowly revealed her large plump breasts. The nipple was pink and stood out, poking. The woman, guided his hand across her chest, while Josh felt the soft areola.

While his fantasy ran through his mind, he began to stroke his throbbing cock. Josh slowly raising his foreskin over the head. Pre cum leaked out and lubricated his strokes. Gradually, Josh's hand jerked faster and faster.

The woman began to stroke Josh's shaft with her small hand. Her nails were long and had white tips. She looked him in the eye and said, "Cum on my face..." She stroked faster and faster.

Josh began to twitch as he became more violent in his pleasure. He could feel the sensation, the semen ready to erupt. All at once, his orgasm surged through his body. The sperm squirted from his head and splashed all over his bare stomach. More and more dripped down his shaft. He slowly stopped, breathing heavily. His eyes closed, and fingers dipped into the goopy semen. He rubbed it around his body. Josh drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

The next day, Josh rode his bicycle to his best friend, Tyler's house. Tyler's mother greeted him at the door, "Oh, hi Joshua."

"Hello, Mrs. Jones." he replied.

"Oh, Joshua, I have told you, you can call Melissa," she said.

"Um, okay. You can call me Josh too. How have you been?" Josh entered into the home and slipped his shoes off.

"Oh, well, John hasn't been home as much as he said he would. So, it's been pretty lonely lately. Tyler's in his room. Go ahead, he's just playing games, I think."

Josh walked by her, grinning. He knew that Tyler's mother was the woman in his fantasy from the night before.

Melissa walked in, "Do you boys want lunch?"

"Um, sure," Tyler announced while diverting all his attention to the screen.

"Alright, what would my two sons want?" she said, jokingly.

"How's about pizza rolls?" Tyler asked.

"Okay, honey." she closed the door.

"Oh and mom?!" Tyler shouted.

"Yes?" Melissa said, peering through the door

"Do you mind if Josh spends the night?"

"Oh, sure. As long as it's okay with his parents."

"Alright!"

Josh walked to the kitchen and stepped inside and peered to the left where Tyler's mother was doing laundry. She took a clump of clothes out of the dryer and shoved them into the basket. As she bent down, Josh took a look at her plump behind that had a neon striped pattern. "Wow ... now, that is an ass I could smack." Josh thought. His hand began to tremble, longing to just touch her body. She quickly turned around, seeing him nervously staring.

"Hey, what's the matter Joshua?" Melissa asked.

"Oh, uh, nothing," Josh hesitated.

"Are you sure? We have food if you want something," she suggested.

"Oh, no I'm fine."

"Are you sure? Just tell me if you need anything."

Josh gulped and started to brainstorm the answer he would have liked to say. "Oh, no I'm fine."

Later that night, the two sat on the couch next to Melissa. Josh sat up to peek at her breasts. He looked down she had a silky white bra on under her bright orange collared shirt. He got up quickly to switch couches. Josh's heart pounded away and he became nervous. His pants became slightly tighter. Melissa picked out a cigarette from her Marlboro pack and slipped it into her mouth.

"Hey, can you hand me my lighter?" she asked.

"Sure." Josh replied. He grabbed the pink lighter on the glass table beside the couch. He flicked it to spark a small flame. Josh held the flame to the end of the cigarette and lit it up. Melissa inhaled the first puff and blew it ever-so gently.

She thanked Josh and shot him a giddy smile. Her deep blue eyes grew. She puffed the cigarette and shot the smoke into the air in an alluring way. Josh repositioned himself to hide his bulge. After the movie, Melissa announced that she was going to get ready for bed. Josh knew she slept nude and decided to try to peep on her.

"Do you want another pop?" Josh asked Tyler.

"Yeah, sure." Tyler handed his near empty can to Josh ... He then rushed to the master bedroom down the hall. The door was cracked open with light pouring out. His hand creaked the door open. Melissa had only a white bra with hot red panties on. She was changing for bed. Josh's heart pounded against his chest and his throat closed up. The door slightly moved and a splintering creak reverberated throughout the room. Josh disappeared to the bathroom down the hall. Melissa peered through the door, "Tyler, did you need something?" she bellowed.

"No mom." Tyler replied.

Josh's heart was pulsing throughout his veins. He could see a damp circle on his pants following with an outline of his throbbing member. He took a deep breath and sat on the toilet top, catching his breath. Josh returned to the couch next to Tyler.

"Hey, where's my pop?" Tyler asked.

"Oh, sorry." Josh fetche d Tyler a can of root beer.

"Dude, I'm going to go to bed soon," Tyler explained. "Just make sure you shut the T.V. off. There's blankets and pillows by the couch."

A few minutes later, Tyler went to his room and closed the door. Josh lay back on the couch thinking about Tyler's mother. His body began to shiver from the thought of her plump behind covered by tight, bright, red panties. His penis began to enlarge and felt it against his tan shorts. The room was illuminated by the moonlight.

Josh sat up and decided to spy on Melissa. He crept across the hall, silently tip-toeing. His hand on the knob, slowly, trying not to make any noise. He peaked through the inch wide crack. He saw the bright light flashing from the television. Melissa lay under the covers with her head peeking out. Josh opened the door up more to peer his head all the way trough. "Joshua..." Josh's heart skipped a beat and his whole body shivered. "Josh, I can see you staring at me." Melissa sat up a little and pulled her arms over the covers. "I want you to come over here."

"Um, what?" Josh replied nervously.

"I've noticed you looking at me," She said, "And I'm flattered, and I need to know if you would like to act on your feelings."

"Uh- I don't-" Josh hesitated.

"Come over here." she patted the bed and turned on the lamp beside the bed which made a soft light around the bed.

"Um, alright." Josh approached the bed very cautiously.

"Come on, sit." Melissa patted the bed again.

" ... I'm fine," Josh hesitated.

"Alright, alright. I saw you look down my shirt during the movie, trying to look at my girls, and I know you looked at me bending over earlier doing laundry," she smiled, "Now, I think your handsome young man, and want you to feel as comfortable as possible."

Josh's throat closed and his legs felt like jelly. Melissa's hands slid up the outside of Josh's shorts. Her fingers peeked over the waistline, rimming the top of the pants. "Are you nervous?" she asked, looking up at him. Josh nodded. "Well, that's understandable. I think you were very attractive ever since I saw you play foot ball with your shirt off."

One of her hands reached up his shirt and felt his abdominals. "Oooh, very muscular." she complimented. She ran her hands down his soft hair down his belly button. Her warm hands hugged his thigh. She squeezed his cheeks together. "Wow! Nice butt!" she exclaimed. Her fingers rimmed the waistline once again, stopping at the button. Melissa carefully unbuttoned Josh's shorts. With a trying look in her eyes, she unzipped his shorts very slowly. Josh's eyes widened and mouth dropped. Saliva dripped down, moistening his plump lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.