My Introduction to Sex & Following Encounters - Cover

My Introduction to Sex & Following Encounters

Copyright© 2010 by giddings

Chapter 4

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the story of my introduction to sex from a young age. Then it carries through my sexual experiences.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Mother   Daughter   First   Anal Sex  

Aunty and I must have been tired out because it was 9.00am when we woke up with the sun streaming through the window. As her customers where arriving at 9.30am it was one mad rush to have a shower and get dressed. I just dressed in my usual summer clothes, tee shirt, shorts with no underpants on, and had breakfast before they arrived.

I was sat in the lounge reading when the doorbell rang, aunty went to let them in I glanced at the clock I saw that they where ten minutes late. Aunty brought them into the lounge and introduced me. Sarah the one getting married was in her mid twenties, nothing special about her I thought as I cast my eyes over her. Claire the niece she was more my age so I took bit more notice of her appearance, she was about 5' tall, black hair, blue eyes quite skinny weighed about 100lbs, dressed in a white cotton blouse with what looked like a white bra that hid her smallish tits, dark blue mini rah rah skirt with white sneakers on her feet. I found out that her 14th birthday had been a week ago. Aunty started talking about wedding dress styles so I made my excuses and headed out into the garden to carry on reading my book about music in peace and quiet.

After 15 minutes aunty poked her head round the patio doors saying she would be upstairs in her studio if I needed her, but to knock before I entered as she may measuring up the girls in there underwear. I might like to see them in underwear thought passed through my mind.

Another 20 minutes had past when Claire came down and out into the garden.

"Has my aunty finished" I enquired hopefully as I was eager to know what aunty had planned for later.

"No, she is making sketches and drawings for the design of the dress's for Sarah to look at" she replied.

Claire had sat opposite me and when I looked up she appeared to be very fidgety and nervous, I asked if she was ok.

"yes, but I have something to ask you but I don't like to disturb you" she stammered.

"No problem ask away" I replied.

"Brenda told me she has a large low level trampoline at the bottom of the garden, and as I like gymnastics Brenda said I could play on it as long as you supervised" she blurted out.

The trampoline was situated right at the bottom of the garden hidden behind a garage that aunty uses for storage. I began remembering when Tracy and I where younger and how much fun we had playing on the old mattress in there. It was in there that I first touched Tracy's pussy and she touched my cock, we where about 9 yrs old at the time. I didn't feel like the idea of being supervisor but I begrudgingly said ok.

Picking up a chair, I told her to follow me

As we past the side door to the garage out of curiosity I opened it to see if the mattress was still in there, to my surprise it was.

With Claire on the trampoline I sat down and had read about two and a half pages when I looked up and saw Claire was standing on her feet bouncing up to quite height but it was as she came down that caught my eye, her skirt was lifting up showing her panties off. How I never burst out laughing I don't know, because the panties she had on where pink with black ladybirds printed on them. What sort of girl of her age wore old fashioned panties like that I thought. Looking back down at my book I found I could not concentrate anymore because Claire started talking about school, how she was at a private boarding school, then onto the subjects, like mathematics, English, and all her other subjects, then onto the subject of sex education, now this subject was of interest to me I listened intently while watching Claire instead of trying to read. Watching her bounce up and down was a bit of a turn on, my first with thought was "I wonder what her pussy is like". After a few more minutes had passed by and I began getting bored and was wondering what I could do when Claire suggested that I join her on the trampoline. I thought about it for a moment and decided, Oh well may be fun trying to knock her off balance. Taking off my trainers I joined her on the trampoline, As Claire was bouncing when I got on I lost my balance straight away and fell over, Claire laughed and fell as well, nearly landing on my head. There was a plus side to that I got a good close view of her panties, that looked like they had damp patch and being that close to pussy made my cock stir.

It was then that I heard aunties voice calling me, I'll go and see what aunty wants I told Claire. Going round the corner of the garage I saw aunty walking down with two glass's of cold drinks.

"Sarah and I are going into town to look at material for her dress and the bridesmaids dress's, do you two want to stay here or come with us, we will be about 2 hours" aunty said as she got close.

"I'll stay here" I answered, I was just about to call Claire when I saw that she was standing just behind me.

I'll stay here also if you don't mind as I don't like shopping much, as long as its ok with aunt Sarah" she told aunty.

Just then Sarah came down the path.

"Ok Claire but don't annoy Robin too much" Sarah said.

After they had gone I sat back down on the chair until Claire persuaded me to rejoin her on the trampoline, by the time I had got back on Claire was already getting up to a good height. This time I managed to get on but as I tried to stand up with her I still kept falling over. Claire even tried to help me by holding my hands, but even that was no good I was useless on the trampoline. So in the end I did what boys do best I aggravated her, by tripping her up. I fell also landing on my back with my legs in the air and as she got up she pulled my shorts down over my hips exposing my bare bum.

"Right your not getting away with that" I said. We were both laughing so much, I made a grab at her, but she was too quick, she was off the trampoline like a shot.

"Catch me if you can" she shouted as she got off and ran across the lawn around the flower beds.

I gave chase, I was close behind her when she ran down the path towards the garage, she made a big mistake of going into the dark garage, I heard a little scream. As I followed her in I saw Claire just rolling over onto back after having tripped and fallen face down on to the mattress. Flicking on the light and closing the door, I had her captured.

As I dived at her she rolled over out of the way but managed somehow to pull me over, in a tangle of arms and legs somehow my face ended up between her legs with my nose against her damp panties, sniffing in the aroma that drifted into my nostrils.

It was that familiar aroma of girls pussy and that was enough to start my cock getting an erection.

Claire made an approving sound as I took advantage of my position and had a feel of her pussy.

"Bet you can't get my panties off" she said giggling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.