Barber Shop Whore - Cover

Barber Shop Whore

Copyright© 2009 by wetfly6969

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Faced with financial ruin, two brothers trying to keep their struggling barber shop from closing, decide to employ a foster child to make ends meet. Being a rebellious, soon-to-be teenager, the girl is persuaded to cooperate with a little help from a former pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Prostitution  

The fifty dollar customer had just stepped into the restroom with Lindsey when seconds later, the door opened. "Uh, there's a problem in here," the man stated sticking his head out whispering to Walter.

"A problem? Whatever it is, there's not going to be a problem. I'll take care of it." Pulling the door wider, he looked down at the sprawled out girl with her legs wide, her hands thrust above her head, and her eyes merely slits. "What's the problem?"

"Look at her pussy," the guy said stepping aside. "She's full of cum!"

Leaning into the room, he noticed the source of the man's concerns as a stream of froth leaked steadily down the crack of her butt. A quick glace to the sink reveled the unopened box of condoms resting exactly where he left them.

"LINDSEY! Why aren't you using the condoms?" he shouted loud enough to get George's attention. "I told you you've got to use one every time!"

"They make me itchy inside," she mumbled.

"I don't give a damn. I'm not going to stick my cock into a diseased cum hole and the customers don't want to either."

"What's going on?" George asked stepping through the curtain.

"Lindsey isn't using condoms, that's what going on!"

"Lindsey, Honey, you got to use them. What if you were to get pregnant?"

"I don't give a damn about her getting pregnant," Walter screamed. "I don't want to catch anything and the clean up will take too long between clients!" Turning to the man waiting, he smiled. "I'm sorry about this. Give me a minute and I'll clean her up for you and give you a couple of extra minutes for your troubles."

The man looked back at the slender, very attractive girl and nodded before stepping out into the hallway with George. Closing the door, Walter looked down at her.

"Get up and clean that nasty hole, slut!" he barked leaning against the sink. Slowly she pulled herself up, feeling the surge of fluids escaping, running down her inner thighs. "You're a disgusting pig," he added noticing the liquids quickly making it's way to her ankles.

Sitting on the toilet, she released what she could before grabbing a few hand towels and wetting them. Walter shook his head as she wiped the residue from between her legs and tossed the towels into the trash.

She wasn't exactly clean, but at least she didn't have cum dripping from her pussy. "Don't do that again, Lindsey. I'm trying to start up a business here, YOUR business and shit like that can ruin it for everyone."

She stood silent looking at the floor.

"Are you feeling alright? You're looking a little strange."

"My stomach hurts," she said bending over slightly. He noticed the sweat on her face and how her hair was plastered to her forehead. He had assumed it was from the physical exertions of continuous sex with multiple men, but now he wasn't so sure. He touched her face. She felt cold but was sweating and was shaking as if cold.

"I know what you need," he said reaching into the cabinet. "There's two more in there if you find you need it again," he added handing her the cigarette. With shaking hands, she brought it to her mouth, pushing the twisted end between her lips. Walter struck a match, lighting the joint.

He didn't understand what was wrong. She smoked one before starting, another one after lunch and now, just two hours later, her third but she acting like it's nothing. He'll have to talk to Terrance about the last bag he got from the dealer. Looks like it's bogus.

"Is she okay?" George asked as he opened he door. The customer was still waiting in the hall and rushed past him as soon as Walter left the room.

"Twelve minutes," he reminded the man.

"Well? How is she?" George repeated.

"She's fine. Just needed a little break."

"Five minutes isn't much of a break."

"It is when you have someone waiting."

"It's almost four o'clock. Why don't we call it a day after this guy. I think she's had enough."

"Are you forgetting the reason we're doing this? M-O-N-E-Y! We won't make any if we quit every time there's a glitch."

"I don't call this a glitch. She's tired and probably sore so we should stop."

"She knew what she was getting into when she started so quit worrying. Everything will work out, just relax will you?"

"I still don't like it. I think we should stop."

"Did you record this guy in the journal?" Walter asked ignoring his statement.

"Yes. And put the money in the drop box."

"She's doing great for her first day, isn't she?"

Sighing, George left the hall, jerking the curtain aside as he passed.


"Come again soon," Walter said grinning as he escorted the last customer to the door, locking it behind him. It was already 7:20 and the guy paid for a twenty minute session. A few minutes later and he would have missed them as the door had already been locked, but Walter couldn't turn away a hundred dollar sale.

"Hoo-hoo!" he called out rubbing his hands together with a boasting smile. "What a terrific start!" George grumbled, walking around the counter to check on Lindsey. She was still naked, sitting on the floor smoking the last joint.

George steeled himself. Even though he disapproved of her smoking, especially pot, there wasn't anything he could do to stop her. They needed her too much right now to risk upsetting her.

"George, my brother, we've struck pay dirt!" Walter cried out urgently entering the small hallway to stand beside his gawking sibling. "One thousand, two-hundred and five dollars! That's what our little cash cow made for us today! Can you fucking believe it?

We've got a gold mine on our hands!"

"Walter, look at her. She's like a zombie and looks like hell. What's Terry going to say when she sees her like this?"

"I'll fix her up, just take it easy," he said brushing past him. "Lindsey, come on, stand up, let's get you cleaned up so your momma won't freak out." She felt like dead weight as he pulled her hundred pound body up from the mattress. "Wash your face and splash some water on your pussy. You smell like a whore," he said turning on the water.

Moving to the side, he was glad to see that she was using the condoms since their last discussion. Reaching for the box, he smiled noticing the sole package resting at the bottom of the box. Eleven condoms were used since just before four and she looks like she was ridden hard and put up wet. Brushing her hair from her face, he stared into her drooping eyes.

"I'm going to fuck you now," he said unzipping his pants. For the past eight and a half hours he's sat by watching as a parade of men went into the bathroom to fuck her and he's been horny all day. He'll just pop a load into her before sending her home to her mother. He smiled at the thought and realized for the first time, she didn't argue when he called Terry her mother earlier.

"WALTER! What are you doing?" George charged in pulling on his arm.

"What it look like? I'm going to fuck her."

"She's your niece!"

"No she's not. George, we've been through this already. She a whore of a whore and our new source of income. Why shouldn't I fuck her if every other Tom, Dick and Harry gets to? If you're smart, you'll get some too before she's too used up."

Pulling his arm free, he leaned her over the sink, prodding his way around her opening from behind. George stood next to him appalled by his brother's actions. "Shit, George, you don't know what you're missing. It's like lava in here. Like freaking molten lava!"

Disgusted by what he saw, he turned and left, heading back into the front of the store. "You're missing out, George," Walter called out to him down the hall.


"Something was wrong with that last bag of marijuana," Walter yelled out entering the apartment. Terrance came out from the kitchen holding a Budweiser.

"Well hello to you too," Terrance responded flopping to the sofa and reaching for the remote control.

"I'm serious, Terrance. She smoked all of it and it didn't phase her one bit."

"That's because it's just pot," he said taking a sip from the bottle.

"I thought we had an agreement. We would get the marijuana spiked with heroin."

"That was just to introduce her to it. You need to kick it up a notch."

"What do you mean?"

"She needs to get on the real stuff now. None of this Mickey Mouse shit. She can still smoke it, if she wants, but it's gotta be the pure shit."

"I don't understand. Why can't she still have it in a joint?"

"Her body's getting a tolerance to that amount and she'll be smoking pot 24-7 just to get high. She needs a stronger dose to make sure she stays hooked."

"I'm not sure I like that."

"Hey, it was your idea, I'm just trying to help, you know, advise, like you wanted." he added finishing the beer.

Walter sat down. He wasn't expecting that. It was one thing to spike her smokes with a little heroin, but to deliberately get her addicted to it is different, that's something totally unexpected.

"So how'd she do today? Perform like a little circus monkey?"

"Yea, I guess you can say that. She kept up with them all day long. Ended up fucking eighteen customers today so I'm pretty happy about that."

"EIGHTEEN!?! Wow, you really worked her hard didn't you."

"Hey, they kept coming in so what else could I do?" he said smiling.

"So now you can pay me what you owe me, right?"

"Uh, yea, but not all at once. It will take a few days to pay you off. Tomorrow's Saturday and I think we'll do even better."

"How much you got now?"

"We made $1200 so George and I each got $600."

"Don't for get I get $120 of that money too! Plus what you owe me."

Walter could have kicked himself for not getting half of that from George. He'll have to pay Terrance from his money and get it back from George.

"How much do I owe you for the pot?"

"The first bag I paid for. The second bag with the dust was straight up a hundred and the last bag was twenty, so you owe me $120 for the weed."

"Wow, I didn't realize pot was so expensive."

"It's the best shit you can buy and with the extra kick in it, ran up the price."

"I'm not going to be able to pay that kind of money for a habit like that."

"That's one reason why you need to hook 'er up with it straight. Stronger and will last longer. She won't use as much and you can keep her high as long as she's producing for you. Trust me, I used to do this to all my girls when I was pimpin'."

"She needs something now. She was really looking bad toward the end and I don't want her to have a bad night and not want to work tomorrow."

"I'll call my contact and get you something. Gimme 'bout sixty and I'll pick it up for you. Call your brother to bring 'er over and I'll have it here for her. Plus I can collect on you promise of all the pussy I want."

Grimacing, Walter reached for the phone to call George. Heading into his bedroom, Terrance pulled out his cell and dialed his dealer. "Roscoe? It's me, T~bone. I got that dumb cracker all set up for the fall. We'll milk him for all we can before we take away the little whore and really cash in. Hook me up with a couple of dime bags of smack and make 'em good. I'm on my way to pick it up. I want this bitch begging for it."


"Here ya go, baby girl, just suck it right into you nose," Terrance was holding a short straw in one hand while putting the hand behind her head directing her face closer to the two white lines.

"Walter, I don't like this. Make him stop," George said grabbing his arm. "She shouldn't be doing drugs."

"Relax, George. It's nothing bad. Just to give her a pick-me-up. She's had a hard day and needs something to help her with. Terrance says it's no more dangerous than pot."

Holding the straw to her nose, the men watched as she sniffed hard, drawing in the first line. She jerked back, rubbing at her nose as her eyes widened. "One more, baby," Terrance said putting the straw to the other side of her nose before lowering her head. George turned away as the line quickly disappeared into her nose. "That's my girl, take it all in," he added with a smile.

The trio sat watching as the drugs slowly began effecting her. Walter was close enough to see her pupils constrict just before they closed and a smile creased her face.

"I think she likes it," Terrance said lifting her into his arms and walking toward the back of the apartment.

"WAIT!" George called out. "Where are you taking her?"

"To my room, unless you want me to fuck her in front of you. You wanna watch?"

"NO!" George yelled out standing to pursue the taller man down the hall. "You can't do it to her!"

Stopping, he turned to look at the pudgy, slightly balding man. "Why the hell not?"

"Come back and sit down, George. Let him be," Walter called out to his brother.

"I don't want him touching her!"

"Why not?" Terrance asked turning to face him.

"She, uh, well, I, um, it's because you're well, how can I put it..."

"It's 'cause I'm black, ain't it?" he asked taking a step closer.

"No, no, it's not that, it's just she's had enough sex today."

"Enough sex, huh? How many of the guys who fucked her were black?"

"None. But that's not the point."

"I think it is. If a black man walked in wanting to fuck her, you'd tell him 'no' wouldn't you?" George stood silent looking at the bigger man holding his foster daughter. "That's what I thought, cracker," he mumbled turning toward his room. "And for your information, I've already fucked her. Busted a nut in her ass, her mouth and two inside of her pussy. Best shit I've had in a long time," he added with a wink.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.