Barber Shop Whore - Cover

Barber Shop Whore

Copyright© 2009 by wetfly6969

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Faced with financial ruin, two brothers trying to keep their struggling barber shop from closing, decide to employ a foster child to make ends meet. Being a rebellious, soon-to-be teenager, the girl is persuaded to cooperate with a little help from a former pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Prostitution  

"WHAT!?!?! Are you crazy?!" You want Lindsey to do what? I hope you're not serious!"

"George, think about it, what options do we have? We've sank everything we have into this shit hole business and it cost me my marriage, and soon yours. Terrance paid my half of the bills this month and I'm having to find rides because my car was repossessed. And you're not much better off. I know the bank already sent you a foreclosure notice and that used van you traded your Taurus for needs a new transmission. Not to mention that joint loan for forty thousand dollars we can't repay and what will happen if you lose your home? Child Services will be knocking at your door to take Lindsey away and maybe Hayden too."

George sat in the barber chair, holding his head. He felt nauseous and sick. As much as he didn't want to think about it, he knew Walter was right. He and Terry had already discussed the possibility and consequences of losing their life's savings and their home. They'd have no place to go, except the farm and he really didn't want to end up there.

"I don't know, Walter, it don't seem right to do that to her."

"We're not doing anything to her and besides, her own mother used to do the same shit to her but for drugs and booze. At least we're doing it for a good cause."

"A good cause?"

"Yes, our survival."

"What makes you think she'll agree to do it anyway? She's very head strong and if she knows we need her to, she won't do it just out of spite."

"You leave it to me, I'll talk to her and arrange everything. You just have to bring her to work with you and sit quietly while I make all the arrangements. We'll divide everything fifty-fifty, after expenses and a little something for Lindsey."

"I don't know, Walter, I really have a bad feeling about this. Look what happened to the massage parlor a couple of doors down. The cops were all over them."

"That's because they're very visible and they advertised their services in the escort section of the paper. Not a smart idea. We're just a barber shop and the cops won't expect anything like that here. We'll be under their radar and they won't even think to check us out."

"There's got to be another way."

"I don't see one. If you know of a better way to make a lot of money quickly, I'll be happy to listen."

"What about letting one of those whores across the street work here?"

"Those whores are controlled by pimps and soon they'll be controlling us. Beside, if we let a whore work here, we'll have to split the money with her and then with each other so we won't really make much. Not enough to survive. Lindsey is the best choice. Besides, she's already fucking so why not let her get paid for it."

"How do you know she's fucking?"

"She told me."

"What did she say?"

"That she loves to fuck and wants to do it all the time. To be honest, George, I don't have to talk to Lindsey about this as we've already talked about it."

"You did?"

"Yes. It was her idea."

"WHAT?"

"Yea, I was telling her about the problems we're going through and she offered to help out. I wasn't sure at first, but after I gave it some thought, I knew it was the best thing for us. The only thing she wants, is for you and Terry to quit being so controlling."

"Controlling? You mean acting like her parents?"

"You're really not her parents, just her foster parents and she knows that. If you push her too hard, she will run away and if that happens, we'll be totally screwed. Besides that, the foster program will remove your name from their data base and you'll never get another child to care for."

George looked to the floor gently shaking his head. "She's just a little girl. Only twelve-years-old."

"She almost thirteen, and besides, she's more mature than you think."

"I don't guess we have much choice, do we?"

"No, really we don't. Unless you don't mind being broke and homeless."

"Maybe we can try it for a day or two just to see how it goes. But if I don't like it, we're calling it off, okay?"

"Okay, George, you're the boss," Walter said smiling. "But I have a feeling everything will work out just fine."

"I hope you're right."

"I am, trust me. She'll be a great asset for us and we'll just do this until we get back on our feet and then she can go back to being the rude little twit we both love to hate," he said with a chuckle.

"I don't know how Terry's going to take this."

"She won't know."

"I can't do this to Lindsey and not talk to her about it."

"Yes you can and you will. If Terry finds out about our plan, she'll ruin it and everything will go down the drain."

"What if she asks why I'm taking Lindsey to the shop everyday?"

"Tell her she's helping to clean up, sweep hair and clean windows. Hell, I don't care if you tell her we're teaching her how to do the books, but do NOT tell her the real reason, understand?"

"What if she finds out?"

"Let me deal with that, just keep your mouth shut!"

"Are you sure Lindsey's okay with doing this?"

"Yes, I promise you she is. But you've got to be willing to bend some rules for her."

"What do you mean?"

"I told her if she did this for us, she could smoke pot whenever she wanted."

"WHAT?!?! Why would you tell a twelve-year-old girl she can smoke pot? It's illegal!"

"George, think about it. She's going to be fucking a bunch of smelly old men for money to save our business, which is also illegal, and I think she'll need something to help her get through it, don't you? What's a little pot compare to a lot of sex? Besides, it's not exactly hard drugs."

"Well, when you put that way, I guess I can't really say any thing about it, can I?"

"No, and since we're being upfront, she also wants to go out a couple of times a week without a curfew and maybe from time to time have a boy spend the night in her bedroom."

"NO WAY! I draw the line there. She needs to have boundaries and I won't allow that to happen. Not in my house!"

"George, what are our options? She's got us by the balls here. If you refuse this, she'll either run away or won't work for us and we'll lose everything. YOU'LL lose everything and who knows, Terry may not be able to deal with it and she'll leave you too."

"She won't do that."

"Are you sure? You're already having problems, right?"

"It's just money problems, that's all."

"For your sake, I hope you're right. It would be a shame if Terry no longer saw you as a good provider and looked for someone else. You've gained a few pounds since you were married and your hair is getting pretty thin. Terry's a very attractive woman and wouldn't have any trouble finding another man."

"She wouldn't leave me."

"Be honest with yourself, George, we both know she could and would, if she had to. Being broke, losing your home, son and foster child might be the straw that breaks the camel's back. If I were you, I'd do whatever I had to keep my wife happy and without financial worries."

The ringing of the cowbell directed their attention to the man entering. "Good morning, welcome, are you needing a hair cut?" Walter asked smiling.

The younger man nervously glanced around before settling his stare at the two men. "Uh, I was here two days ago and I, uh, well, I noticed a girl wearing a blue bikini, and I was uh, wonder if maybe she worked here?"

Walter glance toward George and smiled. "Yes, she does work here but she's off until Friday. Come back on Friday and she'll be more than happy to, uh service you," he said with a grin.

"Friday huh? Yea, okay, do I, like, need an appointment or something?"

"No, not for now. Maybe later but I think she can work you in just fine."

"Great, I'll see you Friday then, okay?"

"Sure, and be sure to tell your friends about our new service we have here," he added winking. The man smiled before leaving.

"Walter that seemed cold."

"What do you mean?"

"You setting her up with some guy for sex like she's a piece of meat or something."

"George, the sooner you realize that that's exactly what she is, the easier it will be for you to accept this. Now watch the store, I'm going out to get a few things and buy her a few new bathing suits. What size is she?"

"She likes to buy size twelve but I think they're too small. Maybe you should pick up a larger size for her."

"Uh, naw, I think I stick with the twelve's. It shows off her, uh, assets better."


Walter was getting impatient with the ringing phone. He's called twice already and got Terrance's voicemail both times. After the forth ring, he answered. "Thank God, man, I was getting worried about you."

"What's up, man, I'm still at work?"

"Lindsey just called me. She wants more pot. Can you set it up for her?"

"More? Already? It's only been two days and she's gone through ten joints? That girl needs to slow down."

"She's doing fine. The more she smokes, the faster she'll get hooked. Just get her whatever she wants."

"It ain't cheap. I paid the hundred for the last bag. Who's paying for this one?"

"Lindsey will be, she'll just need a small loan until she starts working. You know she's good for it." He heard a slight laugh on the other end.

"Alright. I pick some up after work but how will I get it to her?"

"Bring it by the shop and I'll send it home to her with George. The poor fool won't even know what it is. I bought her some sexy clothes and I'll pack it in with them. She'll be happy to get it I'm sure. Make sure he laces it with the same stuff, okay?"

"Yea, don't sweat it, he knows."

"Great. Seen you later."


"So, how was the last day of school?" Walter asked as she and George walked in.

"Boring," she replied rolling her eyes. "I hate it and can't wait 'til I can quit."

"That's the spirit, who needs to do boring shit like school when you have an entire life of fucking a head of you," he replied smiling.

"WALTER! This is bad enough without encouraging her to quit school. She needs an education if she wants to make something of herself."

"She is making something of herself, aren't you, Lindsey?"

"Walter, please, that's enough."

"Okay, okay, George, I'll play nice," he said winking at her. She smiled. "Are you ready to get started?"

"Yea, I guess so."

"Honey, you know why you're here, right?" George asked putting his hand on her shoulder.

Glancing to Walter, she nodded.

"Hell yes she knows why she's here," Walter said putting his arm around her shoulder and pulling her into his side. "She's here to get fucked, aren't you sweet cheeks?"

Looking up at him, she grimaced, seeing him smiling down at her. "Come on, let's get you ready for some action," he added walking toward the curtained threshold. "I closed off one of the bathrooms and put an old mattress I bought at the army surplus in there for you to use. There's a box of a dozen condoms on the sink, I'll buy more when you use them all, they sell them next door at the liquor store," he said pulling the bathroom door open.

She looked into the dirty, dimly lit room and cringed. It reminded her of the closet her mother used to lock her in when she was a little girl. She felt a cold chill as he nudged her inside.

"I think it'll be a good idea if you're well lubricated before you begin, don't you?" he asked leaning against the sink.

"Yea, I guess so," she said noticing the light had been replaced with low watt yellow bulb giving the small room an eerie glow once the door was shut.

"Good, strip and get on the mattress," he said unzipping his pants.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Just what I said. I'm going to fuck you so you'll be good and lubricated. Cum makes a great lubricant," he added unzipping his pants. "Have you smoked all of your joints?" he asked waving his hard cock toward her.

"Yea, last night."

"I bet you're itching for another one, aren't you?" he added reaching into the medicine cabinet to retrieve the small, hand rolled cigarette. "Give me what I want and I'll give you what you want."

Staring at the small cigarette, she licked her lips. Walter waved it back and forth, smiling as her eyes followed it with out blinking. "Get your clothes off and get on the mattress."

Pulling her shirt over her head, she dropped it on the closed toilet seat and pulled her cut- off shorts down, kicking them over the tank. "You've got a really nice body, you know that?" he asked stepping closer, leaning over to kiss her. Her lips were taut, firmly closed. "Come on, Lindsey, relax. It's not like you haven't done this before. Your mommy used to make you do this a lot, didn't she?"

Looking down, she slowly nodded. Slipping his finger under her chin, she lifted her face, pressing his lips to hers once again. She hesitantly returned the effort. "You can do better than that, Lindsey," he warned, kissing her once again and reaching for her breast. She sighed into his mouth. "That's my girl, get into it."

"Is everything alright in there?" they heard George calling through the door.

"Yes, we're just getting set up in here. Go watch the front in case someone comes in."

"I can hear the bell."

"Just go up front, George."

Laying her back, he moved to the floor, positioning his torso between her legs. "I missed out on tasting this sweet little pussy of yours last time," he said bending his head forward, lapping at her slightly opened slit. She sighed, parting her legs a little. He moaned into her crack, enjoying the fact she was being so willing.

Pushing his tongue further inside, it was deluged by a pungent, salty taste. Pulling back, he saw a trickle of gel in the dim light emerging from her hole. "You've fucked already today?" he barked, disappointed that he wasn't her first. She didn't respond.

"Who was it? Huh? Who already dicked you?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

"'Cause I don't wanna get him in trouble."

"Sweetheart, I'm about to fuck you and would be in a hell of a lot more trouble if anyone found out. So come on, tell me. Who got to fuck that cunt of yours?" She turned her head, staring at the dripping water from the elbow of the pipe under the sink. "Come on, you can tell me, I won't tell George."

"Promise?" she asked looking back at him. He nodded. "Hayden," she mumbled, almost inaudible.

"HAYDEN? George's Hayden? How long have you two been fucking?"

"I dunno, a while I guess."

"Well I'll be damned, little Hayden's all grown up now!"

"Please don't tell George, I don't want him to get into trouble."

"Don't sweat it, doll-face, your secret's safe with me," he said pulling himself along her body. "I won't eat your pussy since you're already lubed up."

"Does that mean you don't gotta fuck me?"

"No, I'm still going to fuck you, I'm just not going to put my mouth on your cum-filled hole," he said moving between her legs. She let out a short, high-pitched sound as he pierced her, forcing his cock to her very depths. "I'm going to be quick," he moaned into her ear as he started thrusting into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.