Barber Shop Whore - Cover

Barber Shop Whore

Copyright© 2009 by wetfly6969

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Faced with financial ruin, two brothers trying to keep their struggling barber shop from closing, decide to employ a foster child to make ends meet. Being a rebellious, soon-to-be teenager, the girl is persuaded to cooperate with a little help from a former pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Prostitution  

"Have a seat," Walter said ushering her into his living room. Sunday is the only day the shop is closed and he offered to keep an eye on Lindsey for a few hours so that George, Terry and Hayden can go to church and later have some quiet time. Lindsey didn't want to go and was giving them a hard time about it. Their marriage has been stressed with the financial problems and having an out-of-control preteen adding to their troubles, they'd been fighting a lot more than usual.

"Why am I here?" she asked crossing her arms over her stomach, standing defiantly. She didn't want to go to church with the others and was dropped off for a few hours. She wanted to stay home alone but was forced to go to Walter's.

"I told you, your mom and dad want to go to church and then do something afterward. I agreed to watch you for a while."

"They're NOT my mom and dad and I don't need no babysitter."

"I'm not babysitting, I'm just hanging out with you for a while. Besides, I want to talk to you about some things."

"Like what?"

"Have a seat and I'll tell you," he said stepping past her. "Want something to drink? A beer or something?"

"A BEER? Are you serious?"

"Yea, you're grown now and I think you're very mature for your age. You can have one unless you can't handle it."

"I can handle it. I'll take one," she said relaxing a little as she sat on the couch. "Where's the guy you live with?"

"You mean my roommate? He's out getting something but he'll be here soon. What I want to talk to you about will concern him too," he called out from the kitchen.

She looked around at the modest apartment, rolling her eyes. He used to have a really nice house and cars and a lot of really nice things, but now. After his divorce, he lost everything and then the old man died, leaving a lot of bills and that crappie old barber shop that George complains about all the time.

"Here you go," Walter said handing her the cold bottle of Bud. Taking it she brought it to her lips, pulling a hard sip, feeling it burn her throat. She coughed.

"You've drank before, right?" he asked sitting in the chair facing her.

"Hell yea, lottsa times."

"Good, I don't want to be accused of corrupting you," he added with a smile. The two of them stared at each other silently for a few awkward moments before he spoke. "Do you like living with your mom and dad?"

"They ain't my mom and dad!"

"Okay, Lindsey, for the sake of argument, I'll call them Terry and George and I'm not your uncle. You can call me Walter." That seemed to surprise her as she took another sip of beer.

"Well, do you like living with them?"

"I dunno, I guess so."

"How many foster families did you live with before George and Terry?"

"Three, why are you asking me these questions?"

"I just want to find out more about you. Before we opened the shop, George and I didn't spend a lot of time together and I missed out on getting to know you. I want to fix that now." "What happened with the other families? Why did you leave?"

"The first family the guy got arrested so they took me and another girl outta there."

"Why was he arrested?"

"He met with a girl on the internet and went to her house for sex but it really was the cops and they took him to jail 'cause she was 'pose to be thirteen."

"I see. What about the second family?"

"He kept tryin' to mess with me, you know for sex and stuff."

"You didn't like that?"

"No way, he was old and fat and ugly!"

"Would it had been okay if he wasn't old and fat and ugly?"

"I dunno, I guess, I'm not sure."

"That's good to know. And the last family?"

"I hated the bitch that lived there. She was mean to me and hit me sometimes and treated me like a slave and wanted me to do a lotta shit all the time so I split."

"You mean you ran away?"

"Yep, I stayed with this guy I know 'til the found me."

"Do you know about the problems we're having at the shop?"

"Not really. George says shit 'bout it but I don't pay him no attention."

"It's not doing very good and we may have to close it. If that happens George won't have a job and you won't be able to stay with them. You don't want that, do you? For them to put you into another foster home?"

"Naw, I guess not."

The door opening interrupted the conversation as both turned to see Terrance walking in. "'Sup"? he asked locking the door behind him.

"Hey Terrance, you remember my niece, ur I mean George's foster child, Lindsey, don't you?"

"Yea, hey littl' momma, wassup?" She smiled as he joined her on the sofa. Her momma used to hang around a lot of black guys and she felt comfortable being with him.

"Lindsey and I were just discussing our problem and how she can help," Walter said setting his empty beer on the table.

That got her attention as she turned to face him. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"I'll get to that later. Want another beer?" Holding the bottle out, only half was gone. "Looks like you need to finish that one first. I'll bring another, see if you can have it gone by the time I get back."

Looking at the bottle and then back at him, she brought it to her mouth, tipping it back. Walter smiled as he headed toward the kitchen, returning shortly with three bottles.

"Did you get the treat for Lindsey?" he asked Terrance handing him a beer.

"Yea, just like you wanted. I wasn't sure how much so I got enough for about ten joints."

"That's perfect," he said twisting off a cap and handing it to her. "Drink up, you don't want to fall behind," he said winking. Sitting back, he watched as she brought the new bottle to her lips and took a small sip. "George tells me you like to smoke pot, is that true?"

Furrowing her brows, she looked at Walter before glancing to Terrance. "Yea, I guess so."

"Guess so? Either you do or you don't, which is it?"

"I like to get high sometimes, but George and Terry checks my shit all the time looking for it. They even bought this fuckin' drug test to see if I'm smoking."

"I could fix it to where they won't do that any more and I'll get you all the pot you can smoke and they won't say anything about it. Would you like that?"

She stared at him for several seconds before speaking. "How you gunna do that?"

"Leave that to me. Would you like that? If they didn't hassle you about smoking?"

"Yea, I guess, but I don't see how. They're kinda strict."

"Don't worry that pretty little head of yours, I'll arrange it, if that's what you want," he added smiling at her before taking another drink. "Your beer is getting cold. Better drink up," he said raising his bottle.

"Terrance, why don't you roll her a joint to show her I'm serious." Surprised, she watched as the man more than twice her age pulled out a baggie of marijuana and a package of Joker rolling papers. Glancing to Walter, she turned back to watch him spreading the dried leaves onto the paper before rolling the small cigarette and handing it to her.

Handing it to her, he pulled out a package of matches, striking one, before bringing it closer to her. "It lights better if you suck on it," he said noticing she was still holding it with a shocked expression on her face. Slowly she brought it to her mouth as he brought the flame closer.

Coughing on the first hit, she took a second one before handing it out toward Terrance. "Naw, baby, that's all for you. Enjoy yourself," he said pushing her hand back. She looked at Walter, noticing him shaking his head before returning it to her mouth.

"George tells me you might be going to your aunt Lynn's farm this summer. That sounds fun, doesn't it?"

"FUCK NO!" she yelled too loudly, exhaling a cloud of smoke with a cough. "I ain't goin'! I'll run away!"

"Relax, Lindsey, I'll make sure that doesn't happen, if you don't want it to. You might enjoy being isolated miles away from anyone and anything, milking cows, feeding chickens, collecting eggs, helping farm and cooking and cleaning stables. Up at five in the morning and working until the sun goes down. That's what every thirteen-year-old girl wants to do, right?"

"FUCK NO!" I ain't goin' and they can't make me."

"They won't so you don't have to worry. I'll make sure they won't send you there," he said watching as her glassy eyes seemed to stare into space. "I'll help you with your problems and you help me with mine. We all win and you'll even earn some spending money."

"Huh? What did you say?" she asked struggling to focus on him across the coffee table.

"I said I need your help and you need mine and together we'll fix each other's problems."

"Why? What do you want?"

"Smart girl. You know that I want you to do something for me in order to get what you want. I'll make sure you stay with George and Terry, guarantee they'll stay off of your ass about smoking and let you have some freedom to do more of what you want. He'll take the nails out of your window and you can go out at night and party your sexy little ass off or have guys in your room. Hell, they can spend the night with you for all I care and the best part is NO FARM. How would you like that?"

"What do I have to do? Have sex with you?"

"It's not that simple, but yes, you'll need to have sex with me. And Terrance," he said winking at his roommate. "But there's another problem that you can help me with and without you, George and my business will fail and everyone will lose. You don't want that to happen, do you?"

Falling backwards, she crashed against the cushions on the sofa, giggling. "She's fucked up," Terrance stated grinning.

"Yes, doctor, I think you've diagnosed her correctly," Walter said standing, adjusting his erection before moving to the other side of her. "You want us to fuck you now, don't you Lindsey?" he asked moving closer to her. She looked at him before breaking out into uncontrollable laughter. "I'll take that as 'yes'," he said touching her left breast.

Terrance's dark hand went under her shirt and bra, feeling her bare breast and nipple. "Damn, it feels like a little rock," he said pinching it.

"Help me get her shirt off," Walter said pulling on the hem of the shirt. "Lift your arms, Lindsey," he added pulling it above her bra. Without hesitation, she raised her arms, allowing the men to pull it off, exposing her turquoise bra. That came off quickly as the men sat back to admire her youthful tits.

"DAMN," Terrance exclaimed leaning closer to suck on her salmon-colored nipple. Walter followed suit, taking half of her tennis-ball sized breast into his mouth while sliding his hand up her pants legs to her crotch. She moaned, parting her legs slightly.

"Lay down, sweetheart," Walter encouraged, standing to give her room. She fell sideways, giggling when she suddenly stopped. "Get those fucking pants off of her!" he barked, leaning over to resume sucking on her nipple while groping the other.

Terrance unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, struggling to pull down the tight denim while Walter continued nursing on her breasts, switching from one to the other. Growing frustrated by how tight they were, he jerked hard, shifting her body as the jeans folded over exposing her pink and yellow panties.

Another tug brought them below her hips, dragging the panties along with them. He groaned as her light brown wisps of hair came into view. The hair was sporadic and thin, giving evidence of her early puberty.

"Damn, that's nice," he sighed pulling her pants to her knees. Getting Walter's attention, he looked past her flat stomach to the slightly declining slope leading to the sparse pubes and the fissure of her budding womanhood. The swollen nub just below hair seemed slightly inflamed with a pinkish hue. Both men reached for it simultaneously.

After a brief battle, Terrance chose a slightly lower path, slipping a finger into her soft opening while Walter continued manipulating her clitoris and sucking on her raised nipple. She sighed, bringing her hand to the back of Walter's head.

"Shit, she's soaked," Terrance exclaimed, sliding a second finger into her, twisting his hand slightly, pushing it past his second knuckles. Parting her legs further, he applied more pressure, forcing it deeper into her. She grunted as his fingers reached their end. "Wet and tight, just like I like 'em," he added with a smile.

Stroking his finger faster, Walter stroked her sensitive clit harder, drawing another moan from her as she twisted her lithe young body like a snake. He kissed her, feeling Terrance's fingers pumping in and out of her juicy hole at the same pace as his. She didn't resist as his tongue pushed past her lips, entering her mouth as he tasted the stale marijuana and beer.

Walter felt Terrance's fingers suddenly move away as the battle over her pussy quickly ended. "That's cum!" he called out, getting Walter's attention. Raising his head, he looked over her sleek, young body to see his friend examining his extended fingers.

Smiling, he watched Terrance scissor his fingers opened and closed, staring at the thick goo clinging to them. Bringing them to his nose, he sniffed, pulling it away suddenly. "It's definitely cum," he added making a face.

"Is that true, Lindsey? You've got cum already in you tight little pussy?"

Whether she heard or not, she didn't indicate as her body continued shifting on the leather sofa, moaning softly with her eyes tightly closed.

"Who's cum is it, Lindsey?" he asked, slurping on her exposed breast. She didn't respond, turning her head toward the back of the couch. "It doesn't matter, we're about to add more in there any way," he said standing to remove his pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.