Dead Girl on Sumptner Beach - Cover

Dead Girl on Sumptner Beach

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An early morning walk on a deserted sandy beach changes Guy Thomasin's life permanently. He sees at a distance what he figures is a dead porpoise. Closer examination soon makes him think he has found instead, a very young and a very dead girl.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Female companionship was something I had long forgotten. Even though Tracy had told me she was 16, she had a toughness and a worldliness about her that belied that fact.

I thought life since she was blinded must have been very tough on her and I felt a sadness creep into my heart. Also, I did feel a closeness to her even though our ages were spread widely apart.

As I mused over her situation and my newly changed one too, Tracy gasped and bent forward clutching her lower abdomen.

"Shit!

"Damn it!

"Fuck!" came rolling out of her mouth.

"What day of the month is it," she asked.

"The sixteenth," I told her.

"Crap," was her reply. "Damn it. I don't have a thing. Not even any clothes. Those damn guys. My backpack was on their boat and what little I had is gone.

"Shit," she continued as she turned her head up to face mine. "In one day, or sooner, I'm going to be bleeding all over this place.

"Damn cramps. I was having such fun here and now this hits me.

"I don't suppose you have any tampons or pads, do you?"

"How long before you start to mess up the place?" I joked to her.

She giggled a little at her plight. Reaching down and feeling her crotch, she said, "Anywhere between a couple of hours to a day at the most. My period. It's a little overdue as it is."

"Well," I told her, "We're on an island that is right now fairly deserted. The summer crowd is gone and I'm pretty much it.

"But, we do have a general store here. They usually have pretty much anything anyone might need. It's a little expensive but beats having to take a ferry or Water Taxi to the mainland to shop. I usually pay their prices for everything except things I get on a trip to the mainland WalMart Super Center when I bulk up for a week's gathering of things to fill up the larder.

"The bad news is that the General Store is closed right now. Won't open till the weekend when the 'Enders' as I call them descend here"

"Shit. Shit. Shit!" Tracy uttered under her breath. "Sorry."

"But the good news is, I have a key!"

She swatted my shoulder and laughed. "Damn. Don't do that to me! All I could see was leaving bloody puddles all over the place.

"When can go to the General Store?"

"Is now soon enough. I'll get the key and we can take a walk there."

"But I don't have anything to wear!" she complained in a voice that was almost a whine.

"Tain't necessary. We're the only one's here and I've already seen you naked. Don't matter a hill of beans. No one will see you."

"Well, then. Let's get going before I start to mess up."

I took her hand and told her we could clean up the lunch mess when we got back. We strode out the kitchen door and walked down the winding ramp to the beach.

"You live high up, don't you."

"Works pretty well too," I told her. "If rough weather hits the island, anything will roll right under us."

"Good plan," she said as our feet hit the sand and we strolled along the beach.

We chatted about inane things for a few minutes when I said, "Ooops!"

"Ooops, what," she asked.

"I miscalculated. We aren't the only ones on the island."

"Oh, shit. What do I do."

"Smile," I told her.

"Hi Maggie!," I called out.

"Shit. What should I do?" she whispered to me.

"Smile," I whispered back.

With that Maggie approached, said, "Hello."

I replied, "Hi." and introduced Tracy. She reluctantly held out her hand for a greeting and then awkwardly stood there knocking her knees together trying to hide the treasure between her legs.

Tracy looked like she wanted to dig a hole in the sand until Tenor, Maggie's Terrier, yipped a little and licked her leg.

"Oh, you have a dog. I love dogs," she said, kneeling down getting introduced to Tenor.

"I call him Tenor because he has such a high voice."

By then, Tracy was getting a face licking and giggling as she petted Tenor.

Maggie and I chatted while Tracy enjoyed a few moments way from the troubles of the day. I briefly told her what had happened to Tracy but asked Maggie not to mention it to anyone.

"I'm sure there is nothing anyone can do and Tracy seems to want her privacy. If she wants to do anything about it, we can cross that bridge when we come to it."

"You're a dirty old man," Maggie told me. "Why she's got to be no more than half my age and," reaching down to give Andy a wank, "No more than one-third of his!"

We both laughed at that. Maggie and I knew each other quite well and were occasional lovers, sometimes right on the beach. I say, occasional, because she is not around too often and usually during the warmer months. So her being on the beach was a little of a surprise to me too.

As Maggie got ready to leave, Tracy stood up and Maggie gave her a hug. Tracy froze. Then she relaxed and laughed a little, smiled and returned the hug.

"It was nice to meet you," Tracy said.

"Perhaps we can get together sometime and Girl Talk," Maggie told her.

"That would be nice,"Tracy responded and we walked on together leaving Maggie to go her own way.

Tracy put her hand in mine and giggled. Then swatted my shoulder with her free hand.

"You bad, bad boy. You are really really mean.

"You could have told me she was naked!

"You scared the shit out of me."

I laughed and told her, "Yeah, but it would not have had the same effect on you. It was funny to see you squirm."

Tracy swatted my shoulder again and then snuggled up against me, wrapping her arms around my left arm.

"Remember, I was naked too!"

"Oh, I forgot that part.

"Yeah. I guess it was funny after all."

"I guess I should have told you this is a nude beach."

"Ya think!" was her answer as she gave my shoulder another swat.

Just about then the walkway to the General Store came into view and we took it up off the beach. The walkway wasn't more than 150 to 200 feet long and I could see Tracy was getting anxious.

With a real worried look on her face she said, "Tampons. I need tampons ... now!"

I had the key ready and swung the door open and I led her to the shelves that had feminine products on them.

"Tampax, slim," she told me. I reached for the correct box and handed it to her. She tore it open and extracted one tampon and removed the wrapper. Without hesitation she squatted a little and with her left hand, spread herself apart and inserted it.

Then, when she removed the applicator, she held it up in front of her face, tilted her head back and said, "Shit, I can't see a thing.

"Shit, I still can't get my eyes open."

Then she held it to her nose, sniffed and felt the around the cylinder. "Just in the nick of time! I know that I feel wet inside.

"I've already started and in minutes I'd have been a Holy Mess!

"My fingers feel like they have a little blood on them and the applicator must be red too."

I confirmed that was the case to her.

"Aunt Flow comes whether or not you want a visit," she added.

"Here," I told her as I grabbed a moist towelette from a nearby package I had opened. "Give me the applicator and you can use this to clean your fingers."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.