Dead Girl on Sumptner Beach - Cover

Dead Girl on Sumptner Beach

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An early morning walk on a deserted sandy beach changes Guy Thomasin's life permanently. He sees at a distance what he figures is a dead porpoise. Closer examination soon makes him think he has found instead, a very young and a very dead girl.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

As soon as I had filled the pot with water for the spaghetti, I realized that I had an interesting situation on my hands. If I prepared the spaghetti and she didn't wake up, it would get cold and stale very quickly.

I really didn't want to have her wait too long after waking up to be able to offer her something to eat so the question was a paradox; cook now, cold later or don't cook now and wait longer for it to be ready.

Why didn't I settle on something simple and easy like a ham and cheese sandwich. Well, that wasn't warm and I figured warm would be the best.

So I opted to overfill the pot with more than the necessary amount of water and let it boil until she awoke. That way, it would be only 5 or 6 minutes from the time she woke up to mealtime. Much better option.

The only exception was to not let the pot boil dry. That could pose an interesting pot and stove burner replacement option I didn't want to address. So, I set the timer on the stove to shut off the burner in an hour. I didn't see how a softly boiling pot would be dry any sooner than that.

Well, all my musing went for naught because after the water had boiled, I turned it down to a soft boil, set the timer and went back to the atrium. I just couldn't help wanting to be snuggled up next to that nymph so I crawled back in with her.

She kissed me as I slid next to her. Then her hands found their way to my sex and wrapped around me there. "I like the way you feel," she told me again and suggested I put my leg up over her hips.

I guess that exposed my sex and crotch totally to her hands and she started to massage me in ways I had never suspected. She kept her right hand wrapped around Andy and put her left hand under me, almost to my anus.

Well, my balls were being lifted by the heel of her hand and her fingertips were pressing firmly against my crotch under them.

The different sensation was as her right hand went down, her left hand came up, sort of squeezing my balls between them. It was a gentle, slow motion and it felt real good.

I know that her masturbating me would take a while and I was lost in the pleasure of her hands. So it was without thinking, because my other head had long taken over the thought processes, that my free right hand settled on her breast.

It was almost involuntary on my part, but I did give her a squeeze. She jumped and I could tell that was the wrong thing to do.

I also realized what an idiot I had been because there were open places where she had been bitten and even though I had washed them, a soothing salve would make her feel better.

The moment broken. She removed hands and told me, "Sorry."

I told her it was my error and offered to get some ointment for her there. I did have a tube of Neosporin and that I thought it would do the trick.

As I passed through the kitchen I tossed the spaghetti into the pot and set the timer for 6 minutes.

As I was applying the ointment, I told her that I was making spaghetti and she said, "Yum!"

I guided her to the table in the kitchen and as she sat down the timer went off. Lunch was done.

I'm not a fancy cook and after pouring the contents of the pot into a colander, I dumped the spaghetti into a bowl and tossed in a jar of sauce. A quick stir and it was an 'almost' instant lunch.

At least it was an easy, warm meal.

I poured a glass of soda for each of us and then I realize another error of my ways. How would 'No Eyes' eat. Sometimes I am so stupid.

Pulling my chair next to hers, I offered to feed her because she couldn't see. Well, she surprised me by telling me she could do it herself.

"You see, I'm blind," she told me. "I can feed myself. Thanks anyway.

"Well, I'm not totally blind," she continued. "I'm what they call legally blind. I can't see out of my right eye more than light and shadows and my left eye was like 20/300 the last time I had an exam.

"That means I can only see things close up and even then they are very fuzzy. I see mostly with my hands."

She laughed as she said, "I'm very good with my hands!"

"That you are," I laughed back at her.

So, as I scooted away a little, her hand caught my leg then she said, "Not too far. Close is nice."

"OK," I replied, stopping my travel away from her.

I was silent for a while, trying to put together all of the pieces I was finding out about her. I guess she figured out why I was being quiet and began her story.

She told me she hadn't been born blind but was in a head-on car crash at the age of eight. She was the lucky one, being in the back seat and survived the crash. Her parents in the front seat weren't at all lucky and were killed. She added, "Drunk teenaged driver lost his life too."

She had hit the back of the front car seat, breaking her nose and damaging her eyes.

So, because she didn't have any relatives, "You know, Mom and Dad dead and they were only children themselves with deceased parents, the only option was foster care.

"Foster parents can be good or the pits. It took a long while for me to get used to being pretty much blind and to settle the anger I felt. That didn't make for any type of gentle or nice care.

"Anyway, a couple of months ago, I had enough of the abuse that always seemed to settle on me and with the help of another girl living in the same foster home, we took to the street.

"Being on the street can be rough, but when you are blind, it is impossible to do alone. We were both 16 and there was not anyway they could force us back if we didn't want to go back.

"That was a little over a month ago when we took to wandering. It was the beginning of the summer and being around the beach suited me fine. Guys were always picking us up and, you know, offering us a place to sleep, with them of course.

"It was all working fine until late afternoon this one day, Sandy, that's the other girl's name, hooked up with a guy and told me she'd be back in a couple of hours.

"I felt OK with it and lounged on the beach in a halter and short-shorts. The clothing was new."

Then she whispered in my ear, "We lifted it. We didn't have any money, so we went into this little boutique and while Sandy kept the clerk busy, I lifted the outfit.

"I was so afraid we'd get caught, but I really didn't have anything to wear except a pair of torn jeans and wrinkled t-shirt.

"Well, anyway, there I was on the beach right after Sandy left. A couple of guys started to chat me up and they offered me a ride on their boat. Cabin cruiser they called it. They said they were going out to party and fish for a couple of hours. I figured it would be fun and I'd be back on the beach before Sandy returned.

"It sounded like fun so I went along. After all, I hadn't eaten since breakfast and party sounded like food to me. Needless to say, it was a mistake.

"I have no idea how far out we went, but I know that it must have been a while because I could feel the sun was starting to go down. It was when they told me that I was the 'Party' things got a little rough.

"I wouldn't have minded them having sex with me. I usually enjoy it and, being almost a nympho, I would have gone along with it.

"I don't know what their problem was, but all they wanted was to hurt me. After one guy ripped off my halter top he began to bite me all over my breasts. I started to fling my fists at every shadow I saw move.

"With that one of the others held my arms and they ripped off my shorts and then ripped my thong off of it's waistband. I screamed and kicked the guy in front of me in the nuts.

"He returned the favor with an upper cut to my crotch and followed that with a strong punch to my belly. Then he crowned that with one in the middle. Right on my pelvis. Well, his knuckle caught my clit and the shock of that along with everything else, I passed out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.