Steve and Chuck - Cover

Steve and Chuck

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 72

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 72 - Steve Sharp and Deputy Marshal Chuck Johnson are back from the vacation to Hawaii. Their lives continue but are interrupted by events close to them. (This story is best understood if you are familiar with the characters from the Vacation and Job Hunt stories that are found within the "Florida Friends" series.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Chuck

This was becoming one of the more bizarre days in my life. Julie had just told me she was giving me her island and home, if I would only take care of the island and the people who had tended it for so long.

We had just embraced before she went into the kitchen for whatever she was doing. Ben and Beth quickly moved to the table I was at and Ben leaned over to me, "You have got to be the luckiest man alive. She's sincere; she's going to give you this island and this home. I can't begin to estimate what this is worth."

I said to Ben, "There is an obligation on my part, as this place probably requires a lot of attention and there are several people here who I'm committing to take care of. You heard her, to take care of them forever."

Ben leaned back in his chair and said, "I'll just separate some of the money you have on deposit down here and put it into a trust that will ensure the welfare of the people who live here. You know I haven't transferred that much money back to the states from what you brought down here. And, my wealthy young friend, you have a very large sum of gold in the bank down here. What you will put in trust with the proper management should be sufficient to keep this place and even make improvements for a lifetime."

When Julie came back out she said, "I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I heard what Ben said about a trust. That is a wonderful idea; I'm surprised I didn't think of it. Chuck, you are the perfect person to become the baron of this island."

I laughed, "Now I'm a baron? I found out last night that I would be a grandfather when Penie' and her man have children, and now I'm a baron."

Julie addressed Beth, "Are you the mother of his friend's wife? That would be Sue Sharp?"

Beth smiled proudly, "Yes, I am. How did you know that?"

"I investigated Mr. Johnson thoroughly, and that required me to investigate Steve Sharp as well," Julie said, as she spoke to Beth. "His wife, or at least one of them, had a maiden name of Phillips. How unique that your husband and brother have the same name, Beth. There's no getting away from a Ben, is there. My husband's name was Jonathan Benjamin."

I thought Ben was going to choke on his iced tea, but Beth answered Julie honestly, "Oh, Ben is not my husband; he is my brother and has been my lover all my life. We are definitely mated and meant for each other. I hope that doesn't offend you?"

Julie smiled, "Not in the least. I can tell the two of you are close by the way you interact with each other. So Sue is the product of your union?"

Beth reminisced, "Ah yes, a mistake that I wish could have repeated many times more, but we were very careful after Sue came along."

"Well, you certainly raised a wonderful daughter. She is one of your country's great success stories. She started a company that is now one of the larger clothing manufacturers there. Did you and Ben help her get started?"

Ben answered, shaking his head, "No, we didn't. Sue began the business as an internet catalog for large women after she had been in a horrible accident. She started the project while she was having a lot of reconstructive and cosmetic surgery. During that period of time, she lost a lot of weight and is now a very trim size, except for her top that is."

"Yes," Julie said, "I've visited her website many times. Now she has a variety of clothing of all sizes for sale. The ladies of the island often order apparel from the web catalogue."

Julie turned to Ben, "Since you are a legal professional, could you meet with my attorney down here and take care of the property transaction for me? Chuck and I couldn't possibly complete this on our own, and if we are both represented, both of us will be happy."

Ben said, "If you will give me your legal counsel's name and location, I will contact him and we'll get this handled."

"Wonderful," Julie exclaimed, "I think we've handled all the nasty business stuff, and we will now have a nice lunch. I've sent someone to bring everyone to the tables. Come, Beth, let's get the food."

When they were gone, Ben asked, "Are you really going to take her on the trip with you? You don't know her. She could be a whack job and cause you a lot of problems."

"Oh Ben, she seems perfectly normal and out in the ocean, I would think a person would remain hospitable. The consequences are rather final, don't you think?"

Ben just nodded, wondering at the enormity of what had already happened here.

Soon, everyone was back on the porch enjoying a great lunch. Mina and Miguel, along with many of the other people who live on the island, were eating with us. Julie took time to introduce me to all of them, who all seemed amazingly accepting of me becoming the new owner and resident of the island.

When I asked them as a group who they looked to for decisions when Julie was unavailable, they all pointed at Miguel, and one even said, "Miguel is our boss. He knows farming and he knows how to keep the equipment running. We listen to Miguel to learn and to work."

That settled that, Miguel would be the contact. I asked Julie, "How do you communicate with the mainland? I wouldn't think a cell phone would carry out here."

Julie said, "The island to the south and west has a cell tower that we all use. I used to have to connect to an antenna, but the new phones and the new equipment on the tower make it easy. We also have internet and television communication via satellite. So you see, we are modern out here. I've always felt it is very important to have emergency communications, so we also have very good FM and shortwave radio gear. We monitor a common island frequency that sort of keeps us up with the news of our area. That's how we learned that Limon had been freed of that terrible man. No one has ever told the true story of what happened to him. Perhaps you can tell me one day soon."

After lunch, the girls suggested we head back to the mainland to get prepared for the wedding. Penie' was becoming increasingly nervous and needed to get back to the yacht club to get ready for her big night.

As she drove me back to the boat, Julie said, "I will be coming in a couple of hours with all the folks from the island. This is a big celebration that is made bigger because you, Chuck Johnson, are giving the girl away. If this was any other wedding, it wouldn't hold the same significance. You are looked upon very favorably by all of the residents of the community. I will be there to help you celebrate."

Julie gave me a lingering hug and another tender kiss after I had gotten out of the jeep. She held me and looked up at me, "You are a temptation, young man. I'm glad I don't repel you. Thank you for resolving the island's future for me, and thank you so much for inviting me to sail with you. I may only go with you as far as Ireland, but perhaps by the time we get there, I'll be happy to accompany you to Italy and the Riviera." She gave me another soft kiss, then brushed her hips against me as she moved away.

The woman could have been old enough to be my mother, but she was such a vibrant, exciting woman, that she was attractive to me. Maybe I was becoming a letch, a perv, the way I was responding to other women lately.

We motored back to the yacht club and left the girls to get Penie' ready for her big night. The rest of us went back to the condo to relax for a few minutes before the wedding.

Ben was immediately on the phone to the local lawyer that Julie had referred him to, while he was texting his office with instructions to set up a trust in Costa Rica at the same time. After talking to the attorney for ten minutes, Ben announced, "I have to run to this man's office real quick. Come with me, Chuck, there are some documents for you to sign."

Ben had called a taxi and we were soon in the attorney's office. The man had an array of papers that Ben went through quickly, then they each had me sign a ton of documents as they described each one to me. When we were done, the attorney asked me for a bill, a piece of paper money. I looked at him questioningly. Ben said, "A bill, you know paper money. Give him a Colon note."

I didn't have any money with me, so Ben handed me a hundred Colon note and I passed it on to the attorney. The man paper-clipped it to the documents and wrote a receipt. We finished in under thirty minutes and the attorney announced, "When Julie signs these later today, you will be the owner of the island and all its contents. She is very pleased that she can pass this on to you. I can tell you, she has had you very thoroughly investigated. I've had some misgivings as you have had some very close encounters being a Deputy Marshal. Stay safe, young man, and consider becoming a more permanent resident on your island."

Ben and I left the attorney's office, and with a satisfied look on his face, Ben said, "Isn't it awesome that she had her attorney prepared to act immediately. That woman had her mind made up and you were selected to become her new land baron or island owner, whatever. Like I said before, you are one lucky person."

I told Ben, "Do me a favor, don't brag about this. Please, keep this under your hat for a while. I think I need to ease my way into letting people know of my good fortune. Even I will have to take time to accept what has happened."

Ben said, "It's going to be hard to keep back, but Beth and I will. This event is so wonderful that I want to yell it from the roof tops. I promise, I'll keep my mouth shut, just as I have all that money you came up with that you have down here."

At the condo, the girls were in the getting ready to go out mode. All were fixing hair, doing nails, and primping in front of mirrors. Ben went home to get dressed with Beth and Carlotta, while I wanted to take a shower and get dressed in the white tux that had been rented for me. I put the white shoe on my prosthesis, then attended to my shower and shave.

I was downstairs in my shirt and pants, complete with braces enjoying the girls running around in their fancy bustiers and underwear. This was better than Playboy, sort of like having my own secret Sears women's lingerie catalogue.

One of the girls fixed me a light drink and asked if I would make mojitos for everyone again. Each of the girls sat around with me, watching the time, sipping their drinks, reassuring each other that their hair was perfect. As the time approached, they all dressed and presented themselves to me for inspection.

The array of beauty was heart stopping. The women were gorgeous, dressed like dolls. The condo girls all had long flowing hair, while Tina and Lisa had very short hair. They were all gorgeous. I kissed each on the forehead, not wanting to mess up their lipstick. After kissing and telling each one they were beautiful, we were ready to leave.

Ben, Beth, and Carlotta came over, dressed equally as nice for the event. Ben drove the 450 and I drove the big Lincoln convertible. I drove very slowly to keep from blowing the girls hair out of place.

Once at the yacht club, we went into the main ballroom, which was now decorated in white crepe paper, with an altar in the front of the bandstand. A priest was greeting people and I was ushered up to him. After the introduction he said, "I am very happy to finally meet the man who freed our community. You have made a great impression on everyone who lives in this area, and have been an example for local men to follow. Please, come to Mass Sunday morning to give the men an even better example to follow."

I looked at the man sheepishly, "But Father, I am not Catholic."

"That is okay, my son. If you love God, you are welcome in our church. You are an honorable man and will enjoy the warmth of our fellowship."

I promised to attend either Sunday or as soon as possible.

We were beginning to gather into two groups, the groom's family and friends, and the bride's friends, since she really didn't have any family. That's when I heard that was how Penie' came to become the property of that terrible person, Martinelli. He had killed her parents to gain possession of her. There were no other relatives that would protest or try to protect her from her fate. How lucky it had been that I had intervened before the man had become tired of Penie' or her fate would have been the same as that of so many before her.

Julie came into the hall with all of her island people. She came to me, dressed elegantly, and gave me a quick hug and cheek to cheek air kiss. She said, "Some of my people are distant relatives of the groom. They will be with the groom's people, but I will be with you and your people. I definitely want to be a part of your family.

Lisa and Tina gathered Julie to them and were soon in deep conversation together.

The priest came to me and said, "It is time to come to the rear so you will be ready to escort the bride. Please come with me and I will explain how this will happen."

I went to another room, where Penie' and the other boat ladies were. They were all dressed as bridesmaids in beautiful blue gowns. There was an equal number of young men, dressed in white tuxes as groomsmen, waiting to be the escorts of the lovely ladies.

The priest gathered everyone and instructed them one last time. He had all bow their heads and said a prayer for all of us.

We could hear the scraping and clamor as folding chairs were being quickly set up for the audience. This was happening right on schedule.

The girls all lined up with their escorts, then the father and mother of the groom walked down the white carpeted aisle. Next went the girls, until the maid of honor walked down the aisle with the best man. Once they were at the altar and facing toward the rear, the wedding march began. I slowly walked down the aisle with Penie' while the congregation gawked at her beauty.

I helped her step up onto the altar platform, presented her to the groom, then went to the side, at the end of the bridesmaids.

The actual ceremony was reasonably fast as this was not a Mass, but only a simple marriage ceremony.

When the priest announced in Spanish and also in English to kiss the bride, the place erupted in cheers and applause. I was a little choked up. This was a special moment for a girl I really didn't know, but I dearly hoped she would live happily ever after.

The hall became what can only be described as bedlam. Yacht club workers were hurriedly trying to roll up the white strip of carpet and clear the large ballroom floor of chairs, leaving as many as possible around the perimeter for people to sit if there were not enough chairs at the tables.

Everyone in the wedding party had to stand in a reception line, as what seemed to be thousands of people, but was only hundreds, shook our hands, hugged us, kissed us sometimes, and congratulated everyone for the success of the marriage.

What I couldn't understand was if this was the wedding and celebration, what was going to happen tomorrow, Saturday. What more could be done?

Beth cornered me and slipped a large bundle of bills into my jacket pocket. She said, "These are all the largest Colon notes I could find. Use them to buy dances and to reward the best dancers. All of the bills will go to the couple. Don't drink too much, I can tell by the way the local women are eyeing you up, you're going to be dancing all night. Make sure you stay in sight as some of the husbands could get jealous. These women can be very aggressive. Remember my Carlotta and dance with her, but don't let her show you the stars, if you know what I mean."

I was laughing as Tina, Lisa, and Julie all approached me. Lisa said, "I've never been a dancer, but I think you and I have to dance a few times. How about you, Tina?"

"I know how to dance, but have only gone to a couple of proms, nothing else."

Julie said, "I would love to have some dances with the handsome Mr. Johnson." Then she asked, "Is it difficult for you to dance, having only one leg? You don't seem to be hindered by it at all."

The altar was dismantled, a huge buffet set up, and another band made up of some of the musicians from the previous night were beginning to play some gentle, soft dinner and mood music. This party was underway.

When the priest came to visit with me a few minutes later, Beth was behind me, and brought my hand behind my back and placed what felt like an envelope in it. Realizing what it was, I handed it to the priest, "Thank you, Father, for performing a lovely ceremony. Please accept this in appreciation for marrying Penie'."

The man was all smiles as he slipped the envelope into his breast pocket. He made me promise that I would come to a service Sunday morning before we left for home. Beth captured the priest's attention by mentioning that we would soon be touring the Vatican again. They wandered off as I watched all of the people enjoying themselves.

Julie had joined me as the dance music had begun. The bride and groom had danced the first dance and now the other people were getting onto the dance floor. Julie took my hand and smiled at me as she got into the classic dancing position.

I'm not a real good dancer, but I keep my feet on the floor and move around without raising my feet and stepping on my partner's toes. There are times as you whirl your partner that you raise a foot, but I made sure that I felt that side of her firmly on the floor before putting my foot away from where hers would be.

As we danced closer to the bride who was dancing with the groom's father, Julie said, "When we get close, tap him on the shoulder and we'll change partners. Make sure you tuck a bill into her hand, or top, if she wishes. When you dance with the bridesmaids, you must give them a donation as well. It all goes to the couple."

As I danced with Penie', she excitedly told me of all the plans the couple had. When I was going to hand her the bill, she took my hand and pushed the bill into her cleavage, grinning at me for her devilment. "What of your new husband?"'

"Oh, Chuck," the beautiful Penie' said, "He thinks so much of you, I think he would share. He knows you would never harm or take advantage of me. He wishes to be more like you."

The evening went well and everyone enjoyed the food, the ever flowing drinks, and the dancing. Around nine, the newly married couple was in front of the revelers and announced their intention to go to a secret place to enjoy each other for the first time. There were a lot hoots, applause, and hollering by the groom's family and buddies, while the women were all excitedly yelling their approval. When the couple left, I took the opportunity to ask Julie, "If this was the wedding and the reception, what is tomorrow?"

Julie said, "It is their tradition the bride and groom come to another reception in the afternoon of their first day of marriage to proclaim the consummation of their marriage. The couple will act suggestively to each other, and to those that may dance with them, as they are now more worldly and now understand the pleasures of coupling. You'll love the fun and teasing that will go on tomorrow. The party won't start until around four so we will have time to visit the island so I can show you around more thoroughly. Oh, and tomorrow, the dress will be from casual to scantily attired, as the mood will be quite risqué."

Around ten o'clock, the girls and I decided it was time to go to the condo. I noted that Lisa and Julie were talking to Julie's people, then the two came to me with Julie carrying a small piece of luggage.

Lisa said, "I've talked Julie into staying with us tonight. She might as well get used to us if we're going to sail the Atlantic with her. Let's go home."

Again, the four remaining boat girls, the condo girls, and now Lisa, Tina, and Julie came home with us. Since I had very little to drink, I felt up to whatever fun may progress tonight. I almost looked forward to enjoying the collection of women that was there.

I didn't expect to find Julie under the covers when I came from the bathroom. She was nearly buried among the other girls. I didn't have a chance to find out what was happening before Tina had my leg off and Lisa had stripped me of my shorts. I was inundated with lovely derrieres, breasts, and lips, as we all tried to enjoy all of each other at once.

I was only a little surprised to be in a full embrace, having a sensuous kiss with Julie, as we were both being petted and caressed. Julie rapidly became excited and was soon impaled. She was very wet and very responsive as we generated an excellent coupling. I didn't get a chance to slowly love the lady, as the others were doing all of the preliminary things that I enjoyed doing so much.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.