Steve and Chuck
Chapter 71

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 71 - Steve Sharp and Deputy Marshal Chuck Johnson are back from the vacation to Hawaii. Their lives continue but are interrupted by events close to them. (This story is best understood if you are familiar with the characters from the Vacation and Job Hunt stories that are found within the "Florida Friends" series.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Chuck

Man, o man, what a night that was. The women were very aggressive last night and were all over me. I think our bed was overly full and I know there were more bodies than the Fab Five, Lisa, Tina, and Lena. A couple of times, some very small bodies were in the mix, and once, I could tell it was Maria's cute little puffy nipples I was sucking.

It's hard (no pun intended) to believe a guy can make all those women happy, but I think I did. With the help of the women helping each other and me not letting myself go, I think I did the unthinkable and plowed all of them at least once, and I know Brandy, Lisa, and Tiani had seconds. Lisa was constantly in my ear and in my mind, as she kept urging me on to do one more and then to do her really good. When I was in Lena's long arms and legs, Lisa was telling me, make her yours, she doesn't know what she has at home, make her yours.

I would personally prefer she hook up with Ben, but they didn't seem to be as tight as they were. They were still great friends, but weren't sneaking off together lately.

Tina was the needy one. I know I did her a couple of times and she was the recipient of one of my orgasms. She was purring with loving sounds as I shrunk from her and I was attacked by someone's loving mouth. The two little Chinese girls were very interesting and really enjoyed being under me. I would have thought they would like being in the superior position, but they wanted me to be on top and wanted to be pounded too. Maria is so loving, warm, and sweet, with kisses that are oh so special.

The Fab Five are always a treat. Brandy and Tiani are a real duo. I wish I had two dicks so I could do them both at the same time. As it is, it's like I do that, as I'm doing one, the other is right there helping the one I'm doing get off. Frieda has become a very gentle, loving, pregnant lady that really enjoys getting on her knees and having me get to her that way. Nancy and Judy both like being loved conventionally, and want to be kissed and have their nipples sucked. There is always someone beating me to their nipples.

Then there is Lisa. We made love. The two of us connected mentally, as well as physically. We coupled together until I unloaded my biggest and last load of the night. It was special, and all the rest of the ladies recognized that what we had was special. They kissed and touched us lovingly until we all fell asleep.

This morning, I woke amidst a pile of women, some sleeping toes to nose, and others head to head. A small dark head was on my thigh, while another was on my stomach. One of the small heads was doing something with my ego and was going to be rewarded very soon. I looked to see who it could be and noticed the head on my stomach was connected to a darker body than the head on my thigh. The darker body was squirming and when I looked, there was another small dark head, with a bronze body, that was doing something to the one teasing me.

Man, these girls were going to drive me nuts. Just the visual of all the flesh, plus the head between Tiani's legs had me ready to squirt. Someone began squeezing my balls and that was all she wrote. I let loose a gallon or so into Tiani's mouth. She swallowed quickly and was groaning from her own release.

Tiani turned her head up to me and grinned as she crawled up to get a kiss. "I just love to have you that way. It makes me feel so good to drain you of everything you have. I know you'll just make more, but that one was just for me, and I loved it."

That little girl is so loving most of the time. The others began waking and coming up for a kiss. Taiying, Sing, and Maria held back this morning in the light coming through the windows. When I held my arms out to them to come to me, all three lunged to get into my arms. I kissed each of them and thanked them for such a wonderful night before. They giggled with the compliment, then got up to start the day.

Lisa and Tina lay in my arms on each side of me. I asked Lisa, "So what was the deal to have them all join in last night? You know I haven't been receptive to having all of the women of the house intimate with us."

Tina answered for her, "It's all of our fault. We girls, and that means all the rest of us, really have fallen for our little Chinese girlfriends and the delicious Maria. Doesn't she look like a younger Juanita? She's so loving and so sweet. I definitely want to keep those three around. Do you know they put me to sleep every morning when I've worked those horrible long nightshifts? They give me a massage and do other nice things to put me to sleep. That is so sweet."

Lisa said, "You know Lena has been lonely and we haven't been able to help her. She's told all of us that she really wants to be closer to you and asks for us to help her convince you she is worthy. The girl is sweet and you have to love how sexy she's become. She's so big, you know, tall and just big. She's still slim, but my goodness, there is a lot of her."

"So what's the deal, I said that you seven were enough, is it ten or eleven now?"

Tina said, "You'll only have nine on the trip. Lena and I have school, so you won't have us. We'll have a chance to get closer while you're gone and that's a good thing. I think you should treat Taiying, Sing, and Maria the same as you treat the others. You know, it doesn't hurt to give them pleasure too. I can't believe a guy doesn't like the variety you have. I also think you should be taking care of those women you have in Costa Rica. Brandy said they are all waiting for you. I know you've told them to find other men, but they would follow you back here if you let them. Brandy says they are all lookers, so you need to take care of them too."

Lisa said, "You'll see for yourself, Tina. You won't believe that this guy turns them down so easily."

"Yeah, I would. I've seen the way he's put Lena and her sister off. I sure wouldn't do that if I were a guy. Hell, I don't do that and I'm a girl."

I told the two, "You guys are all girl oriented. All of you enjoy another girl as much as me, if not more. You can mix and match without feeling that you are breaking a commitment, but I feel guilty having more than one of you."

Tina said, "That's silly. Guys are supposed to be pussy hounds. You're supposed to be feathering your cap, carving notches in your bed posts, or whatever you do. We girls aren't supposed to enjoy multiple males, but no one says we shouldn't enjoy multiple girls, so we do. If we enjoyed multiple guys, we would be sluts, we're still sluts for enjoying lots and lots of girls, but no one cares. So you see, Chuck, we have it made. We enjoy each other, and get to enjoy you too. I wish we could clone you so we could all have one of you, but we can't, so you have to take up the slack. Come on, let's get going. We're flying to Costa Rica today and I'm going with you."

We were up, showered, and dressed quickly. We all went to the patio for breakfast and said goodbye to the girls before they left for work. Lena went to school, and then the house ladies, along with Tina, Lisa, and I went home to get our clothes together and leave.

I called out to the airpark to see if the Citation would be available. It was, so I asked that it be fueled and prepped for a trip to Costa Rica.

Lisa wanted to know if we should take our equipment cases, but I told her, "We'll take our sidearms, but that's all. I'm not interested in getting involved in anything while we are there. We shouldn't have to, as the town is very friendly."

Lisa asked, "Are you going to take your new tux?"

"No way. If I'm supposed to wear a tux, they will have it for me and I don't want to take away from the pleasure their plans give them. For you, take a lightweight dress, anything but white. Take that powder blue one that is so sexy on you."

Lisa grinned and said, "I'll have to have Sue make me some more of that one. The way that you attack me when I wear it, I should get it in a dozen colors and just wear those."

"I could handle that," I said, adjusting my crotch.

Lisa smacked me on the shoulder as we got ready. Tina had her clothes together and said, "I have my dark blue dress that's similar to Lisa's. Is that why you give me so much attention when I wear it?"

When we were ready, the house girls all wanted to go with us, but I told them, "You girls are going with us on the boat. One of these days, I'll take you back to Costa Rica, but right now, this trip is for one of the girls down there."

From Tampa to Limon, Costa Rica is only a little over twelve hundred miles so we were landing in less than two and a half hours. We parked where directed and were greeted by the customs man who was always there. I passed him a couple of bills and he smiled broadly. The man asked, "You are so good to come for the wedding of one of your women. Most men would be jealous and angry. You are a wonderful man to be so loving to your women. They all care for you very much."

That was more than I needed to know, but nice to hear anyway. The guy didn't even look at our luggage and got a taxi for us right away. He told me, "I will have your nice aircraft watched for you. The payment you gave me is for that. I thank you for using my services."

Ah, so that's how he justified his taking the token of my gratitude. I would make it more next time.

When we arrived at the condo, the house girls were out of the condo and down the stairs to the taxi before we opened the taxi door. They were all dressed in their tiniest t-back bikinis. They were almost completely bare, which was normal for them, but had Tina drooling before she stepped from the cab.

Lisa said, "Down girl. Patience, they are all just as friendly as you are hoping they will be. All are as clean as a pin because Chuck had them all checked. Isn't this going to be a nice weekend?"

Tina moaned, "Do I have to go back to school? I need a week with each of them just to get to know them. Wow! And you say Chuck resists them? How?"

We went inside where the house girls began talking in very proper English. One of the girls smiled broadly and said, "We are going to school to speak perfect English. We will learn not only English, but we will become college girls and be even more appealing to Chuck." She smiled at me and said, "You haven't kissed us yet, we are all waiting."

I held out my arms, and four fine looking, barely dressed, ladies hugged me. I kissed each one with kisses that turned to flames as they lingered with their tongues in my mouth. By the time I was done, my pants were too tight.

The girls told Tina and Lisa, "Come with us and we will show you where you will stay with Chuck. Then we should go to the boat. Those girls will want to see him right away."

I walked into the kitchen and found the booze. I put some ice in a glass and poured myself a tall drink.

The girls took a long time, a very, very, long time to get their clothes put away upstairs. When they returned, all six of them were in shorts, tank tops and deck shoes. Lisa came up and gave me a kiss with pussy flavored lips. She asked, "Do you like my new lip gloss?"

Tina heard her and blushed. She said, "Yes, your housekeepers here are very friendly."

The two girls wanted a drink, so I made up a bunch of mojitos for all of them. The four house girls squealed with happiness that I was making drinks for them too.

When we finished our drinks, the house girls said, "Let's take the car to the yacht club. It will fit us all now." I wondered how an old 450 SL was going to carry seven people, until we went down to the garage. Next to the 450 was an old Lincoln convertible complete with suicide doors. The house girls crowded around me and asked, "Do you like it? We bought it just for you so we could all go together. An old man at the yacht club asked us if we wanted to buy it for you, so we did. Isn't it beautiful?"

This car was like the presidents used to ride in. It was huge and beautifully kept, with perfect black paint.

We drove to the yacht club and the smiling gate man waved us through. After parking, we walked down to the boat and were greeted halfway there by the five boat ladies. All of them were surrounding us, hugging each other, and kissing my two ladies, as well as me. They hurried us on board to go into the main salon. They had snacks and glasses ready to make drinks. They made us all drinks and surprised me when they all began speaking in English. They gave me the same story as the condo girls. They were learning English and would be going to college soon as well.

One of the boat girls came to me and gave me a sweltering kiss. I was surprised because this was the one I thought was getting married. She said to me, "Would you give me a wedding present?" In front of all the women, she asked, "Please, take me to the master room and make love to me. Give me one time with you to know that I've made love with you at least once. Please?"

I was shocked, "What about your intended? Shouldn't he be the one for that?"

"Oh no, he knows I'm not pure and was used by that horrible man, but he has to wait until tomorrow night. Until then I am not his. I want to be yours for one time. Please make love to me?"

Lisa and Tina took me by the arms and said to the girl, "We'll drag him kicking and screaming to this master room. Show us the way, and get ready, you're going to be made love to the way it was intended."

Lisa and Tina took me downstairs with the beautiful girl that was soon to be a bride, as all eight of the other girls came with us. When we were in the beautiful master cabin below deck, Tina and Lisa began undressing me. The other eight girls soon had the lovely girl bare as well and laid out on the big bed. The girls laid me next to the beauty and all stood back watching.

Lisa said, "Okay, she's all yours. You can kiss her now."

I turned to the beautiful girl and she looked into my eyes with her beautiful brown, watery, eyes. As she hugged herself to me and kissed me, I couldn't help but to respond. We kissed for long minutes then I began caressing her. What seemed like hours later, we were laying back after two very satisfying couplings. The girl, Penie', said to me, "That was so beautiful. I would marry you in a second, but I know you have many women already. All of us want to be your wives and will be if you want."

Since this lady would soon be married to another, I said, "Please be the best wife you can be and always be faithful to your man. I hope you have a wonderful life and raise lots of babies."

The girl hugged me tightly and said, "That is what I wanted to hear more than anything. You loved me, and you're now giving me away to my husband to be. My parents are gone and you are the giver of me to my intended. You have given me the love that I have wanted, but I hope it will be surpassed by the love I will receive from my new husband."

We kissed some more and almost began fooling around again. She sucked on me a few minutes, then she said. "Let's take a shower and go see our friends again. They will know we have enjoyed each other and will be happy for me. You should make them happy too, you know. They all want to have you. Think about it as they are all good women."

Back in the main salon, Lisa and Tina hugged me tightly, and Lisa said, "We didn't stay watching you very long, but long enough to know you were going to make her a happy woman. You did good, Chuck. All we've heard since we left you down there was that they all want you too. What do you have, some kind of magic pheromone that attracts good looking women?"

We had another couple of drinks before Penie' said, "Tonight is the special before wedding dinner. We will all eat special dark green treats with clams, oysters, lobsters, and other food from the sea. All these will make my new husband and me fertile to have many children." She giggled and almost whispered, "Perhaps I carry a gift to the altar with me."

Oh man, I hope not. This girls needs to pop a little one that looks like daddy, not me.

Several people came to the boat while we were visiting in the salon. The very forward lady from the boat across the dock, along with several of the people from the club came to visit. We finally directed everyone to head to the club for the beginning of the festivities. Penie' said that tonight she was not allowed to dance with her intended, but would be dancing with all of his friends, as well as with me. She said, "I am lucky as I have a dowry, when so many of the girls of the town do not. You will be the one to give it to my intended's father tonight and that will be the bond that cannot be broken. Only if we can't have children can the bond be broken. I think we will have a long and happy life."

At the club, we had more booze but there was now food everywhere. Somewhere around eight in the evening, I was brought to the center of the dance floor with Penie' and the other boat girls. The other girls gave me a large envelope that appeared to be stuffed with money.

An older man came to the middle of the dance floor, joining me along with a nice looking young man. We shook hands and the young man asked in decent English, "Please, Sir, I ask you for Penie's hand in marriage. I promise to keep her in comfort, to feed and clothe her, and have many babies to bless you with grandchildren. Please, grant me her hand in marriage."

The older man asked, "I wish my boy to marry. Will you agree to their desire?"

I handed the man the large envelope and said, "It will be my pleasure to have your son as mine. I give you this as a token that I take your son for my Penie'."

I must have done it right, as everyone began clapping and cheering. Penie' and the boy were looking sheepishly at each other. The father said, "Now, let us rejoice that I am getting rid of a dead beat son and gaining a beautiful daughter." With that he ruffled his son's hair and hugged both Penie' and his son to him warmly."

Live music from a local band began and waitresses went among the guests, handing out drinks. I was surrounded by my ladies enjoying the happy occasion. Not much later, I had enough to drink and I noticed that all the rest of the girls had quit drinking liquor as well. I asked if someone was watching the boat and was told there was a crewman on board that would be watching it all night as they intended to come to the condo with me later.

Some time around ten, the condo girls and the yacht club manager convinced Lisa and me to play and sing. A man from the band handed his old Strat to Lisa and I sat at the piano. Not knowing what to play, I began a George Shearing, "Lullabye of Birdland" with Lisa playing a backup rhythm guitar. What do you play in Costa Rica? When we were done, Lisa pulled a microphone over to us and winked at me. She began, "Dum dum dum" and I followed with her. The people there had heard "Come go with me" and it was even on the juke box in their bar. Before the song was over, everyone was singing. I begged off saying that I was not prepared to do anything else.

Lisa handed me the guitar and said in the mike, "I'm going to make him do one last piece, but I'm not going to ask him to sing it. I'm pushing the effects pedals for the setup for this great guitar and want you all to listen to its purity. Come on, Chuck, you have a choice, "Summertime" or "Somewhere over the Rainbow." I've heard you do both in mind chilling, spine tingling, intensity, just do one. I'll play along on the piano for back up."

I checked the tuning of the guitar and ran the strings from low to high until the high notes almost hurt the ears. Then I began, it was going to be Summertime. I was standing looking at my fingers as I sustained, drawing out those first very high, very long notes. Then I was into it and just closed my eyes.

Lisa was playing some full chords on the piano, filling in between notes and giving the tune an even more soulful sound. We did the song through three times, changing the approach each time and ended with the notes becoming quieter with each one.

As everyone applauded, Lisa and I bowed and were saying thank you to the band and then to the people. We said goodnight to all of the guests and quietly left the club with all of the ladies. We somehow all fit into the big Lincoln and drove home. I didn't try to back the car up the steep grade into the garage and just drove straight in.

In minutes, we were all upstairs, devoid of our clothing and lying in the big bed. Very shortly we were all hands and mouths, touching, kissing, feeling, and loving. We were having a great time and I was king of the hill. I'm not sure why I was so free or willing to breed with all of the ladies, but I didn't care tonight and wanted to love all of them. The only one I didn't love on was Penie'. She sat on a corner of the bed with a big smile on her face. One of the girls would join with her for a few minutes, but she never initiated anything with me.

I'm glad I had quit drinking earlier as I now needed all of the energy I could get from all of the clams and oysters I had eaten. I was able to seemingly give all of the ladies enough loving to make them happy, along with Tina. She was ravenous and demanding, wanting more and more, along with lots of juices deposited deep within her. The juices didn't stay long as the ladies were all over her getting it back out.

It wasn't long until we wore ourselves out. The girls had enough of each other and I definitely had enough of them. My ego was still twitching, but it was not going to raise its head anymore tonight. As soon as I lay back, smothered with beautiful body parts, I was asleep.

When I woke up Friday morning, I could tell I had been rode hard and put away wet. I wasn't achy, but I did have a hardon that actually hurt, it was so hard. The nice thing though, is that it was buried in Tina, who had her head back and eyes closed as she rode up and down on it. She went through multiple climaxes before she looked down at me, and asked, "Aren't you going to come?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.