Steve and Chuck - Cover

Steve and Chuck

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 53

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 53 - Steve Sharp and Deputy Marshal Chuck Johnson are back from the vacation to Hawaii. Their lives continue but are interrupted by events close to them. (This story is best understood if you are familiar with the characters from the Vacation and Job Hunt stories that are found within the "Florida Friends" series.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Steve

I woke within a mass of mammary flesh that could only be Sue's. She was hugging me to her breasts, with my head between her two gigantic mounds. As she had aged, and as the result of four kids, her breasts were actually smaller than they had been, and were now considerably softer. She amazed me though, as her breasts really didn't sag much. She couldn't pass the pencil test any longer, but then, with the size of her monsters, you wouldn't expect her to.

Sue moaned a little as I attempted to extract myself from her clutch. This was made more difficult since Mercy was behind me, also holding me. Not wanting to upset anyone, I figured the only way to get up was to stimulate my keepers.

A ready nipple was near my mouth, so I sucked on it, making it instantly harden and lengthen. I kept sucking until Sue opened her eyes and looked at me lustfully. "You are so bad, I need the bathroom, but I want you so much. Don't move so I can go and come back."

I said softly, "I need the bathroom too, so let's go together."

"But I want to be in the bed, I don't want to do it in a hurry," Sue said, in a whisper. "Please, can we come back to bed?"

She slid from bed, and Mercy said, "Me too. You have double duty this morning, Lover, I'm next."

Before Sue finished, I was sliding from the bed with Mercy right behind me. Sue passed me on the way, but stopped to hug Mercy to her. When I was back in bed, hugging Sue, she didn't waste any time stimulating me to a hardon with her soft touches and stroking. I was kissing, sucking, and stroking as well. Sue pulled me on top of her, and directed me into her soft moistness.

Morning sex is so good, so exciting, and usually is equally as stimulating to Sue. Within very few strokes, Sue was holding me in her tight orgasm clutch, with both of her hands holding my butt cheeks as she pulled me into her to the maximum depth. Of course, her rapid orgasm had been assisted by Mercy who had been sucking on Sue's big nipples.

As Sue lay back with a satisfied smile, Mercy said, "Move over to me, I need you bad this morning."

When I tried to make love to her, to give her some preliminary kisses, she said, "Put it in, fuck me now, please. I need it now."

While I began sliding in and out of Mercy's wet pussy, Sue began stroking and touching Mercy the same way as had been done to her. This stimulated Mercy into a quick orgasm that had her gasping for air.

When she went rigid, I stopped moving so she could relax, fully intending to begin again and finish myself, but Kathy, in a husky voice, said, "Save some for me, you three have made me hungry for our man." Mercy and Kathy kissed as I moved to Kathy's long slim body. She welcomed me inside her easily and used her heels to pull me into her.

Kathy has always had a hair trigger, and this morning proved to be normal. In what seemed like seconds, she was groaning while squeezing one of her breasts and nipples, while I sucked on the other. She was panting instantly, and I could feel her pussy gushing more juices.

When Kathy was satisfied, Juanita leaned over and kissed me. She asked, "Can mi esposo help me out with my itch this morning too? Now that the doctor has told me I'm a healthy woman, I have no worries and I want to do more of what healthy women enjoy doing."

How do you refuse a beautiful voluptuous Latin lady? She wanted to be held and kissed this morning, before reaching between us and fitting me into her. I began slowly, feeling the building tension in my balls. As Juanita rose to her peak, I rose with her until she was moaning and grunting out her pleasure, as I filled her with my essence. This had been a very nice wakeup.

There was a lot of laughing and giggling as we all showered in the big stall. It was enough to get my motor running again, but we didn't start anything as the day was beginning and the kids would be getting up.

It was only five after six when I started some coffee in the kitchen and went out to the patio to see if the big pot was done. It was, so poured myself a cup and turned on the light.

Glenda came in the screen door and gave me a hug before pouring herself some coffee. Tiny and Ruth soon came in, followed by more and more bodies, until six thirty or so, when the patio was full of people laughing and enjoying an exciting Monday morning.

Chance Mary joined me at one of the little tables, holding a spiral notebook with a list of numbered items. When he sat down, Abe sat beside him. Chance said, "When we presented our stuff to the military, we didn't give them enough reasons to jump on our product or to consider it as something they had to have. I think I have an idea that will make them want what we have. It's something we'll have to test, and maybe even modify the vehicles, but I think it has some selling points."

Abe joined in, "When Chance approached me about it, I didn't think it would have been that big a deal, but the more we talked, the more I thought it might get the ball rolling for our product."

Chance took over again, "One of the problems the military has had is the delivery of vehicles and/or weapons into the battlefield on a timely basis. One of the ways it has been done for the last seventy years is by parachute. I want to test our vehicles being dropped from an aircraft in a couple of ways. The first way is to drop them by using parachutes. The landings are a pretty big shock and have disabled many combat vehicles before they were ever used. I'm told there has, in fact, never been a successful operational test of an air-dropped armored fighting vehicle. That's why I want to test ours. I want to make sure they will survive the impact. The army tried. They used a bunch of big parachutes and put the AFVs, you know armored fighting vehicles, on pallets with rockets that fired just before touchdown to cushion the landing, but the suckers always broke. If it wasn't the drive train that broke, it was the weapons systems. The Soviets had the same problems, and their solution was to use parachute infantry in a sacrificial assault to secure an airfield, and then land planes to roll off lightweight AFVs.

"Another way I want to test," Chance continued, "is to do a direct drop. That's where a cargo aircraft flies low across the ground and the cargo is pushed out the back without benefit of a parachute. I think we could do it with our wheeled vehicles, but they will have to be tested."

Abe said, "That's where you come in, Steve. We need to find a C-130 we can rent or lease for a while. If there is one around, we could have the owner's crew come load up and fly our equipment to the drop site and call it a day. We'll need a loadmaster and crew, along with someone with knowledge of how to build pallets for the trucks. I think that if the vehicles were on a platform pallet, it would be easier for them and would land upright. For the ones that we want to just push off the end of the aircraft, we might have to just push them off and let them free wheel. That will be a learning experience."

I asked, "How many vehicles do you have that you can expend while doing these tests?"

Abe said, "We have six utility vehicles, three personnel carriers, and two tracked vehicles. We're working on creating our own tracks using composite materials."

"Oh yeah," Chance interjected, "We're calling all of these vehicles "CAV" now, for Composite Armored Vehicles. That should get the attention of the older generals and purchasing people since they would relate to the First Cavalry Division and their combat readiness mission. I really think our vehicles would be a good fit for today's military. We just have to get our foot in the door."

"Have any of the big military contractors contacted us yet about supplying body parts?" I asked this wondering why they were now being so aggressive about getting the military's attention.

Chance answered, "Not a peep. I've talked to three of the men who witnessed our presentation and they have formally proposed our product with its specifications. They haven't heard anything either. Their next step would be to specify the actual product."

Abe said, "The Stryker is being used and can withstand most IEDs, but it doesn't handle RPGs well, and has had to have slat armor installed around it to withstand a direct hit. Our material can withstand the hit. If they were to convert to our material, they could lighten the Stryker by at least four to five tons."

"Okay," I said. "Let's figure out where to borrow a C-130, and find a retired military loadmaster to help us with the operation. I'll bet you can find someone if you advertise in the military magazines and newspapers."

Tiny had joined us and said, "I think DeDe can find you an aircraft and the man you're looking for is Bob Simpson in St. Louis. He's the warehouse manager and in charge of shipping there now. Give him a call to see if he's the right guy. If he is, bring him down on vacation with his wife, if you can, so he can work with you to get ready for another show."

Looking at me, Tiny said, "You know we're up to shipping right at a hundred fifty forklifts a month out of the St. Louis facility. That's what we projected would be their maximum production. If the economy picks up, we won't be able to keep up with demand. I doubt that we've hurt any of the other manufacturers, but we are getting a very nice market share."

Abe said, "I'll call Bob Simpson this morning to see what his background is. I really want to get this started so we can begin supplying material. We're going to need more jobs for our people since orders in other areas are down."

Tiny was smiling, "Don't be a fatalist, Abe. The only area where the racing business is down is that the small privateers are cash poor right now. The big racing teams are all busy, plus we're getting a lot of orders from formula and Indy cars now."

Chance and Abe moved off to talk to Dennis, Mark, and Gerry. I was left with Tiny, when Dennis jumped up with his cell phone in his hand, waving his other hand in desperation. He looked around and fixed on me, "Someone broke into the R&D lab last night. The day man just found the night guard tied up and gagged."

The entire patio was frozen for a couple of seconds, and then all at once, everyone headed toward a door. Mickey yelled, "Stop, stop, don't mess up the crime scene. Let me get a CSI crew there to gather evidence. Dennis, Mark, Gerry, Hans, you come with me to help identify what might be missing. Everyone else, stay here for right now."

Damn, that is my R&D building, and those are my products in my company that may have been compromised. I'm going, regardless.

I followed two other carts toward the R&D lab buildings. One had Dennis, Mark, Gerry, and Hans, and the other carrying Mickey and Hap. Who would break into our labs? We don't make anything that is that big of a deal for someone to go to the trouble to break in. It's always something, isn't it?

Mickey stood in front of everyone and told them, "Stay out right now. As soon as the CSI unit checks and cleans an area, I'll let you in to see what may have been compromised or taken. You can spend a few minutes thinking of what you were working on that could be of value to someone else."

The group huddled together, talking of some of the innovations they had come up with. I asked them, "Think of what you have come up with that could have the most monetary value and that could be modified from the original patent and still give the same benefit."

They huddled again talking among themselves.

A cart pulled up and Chuck and Jan got out and walked over to me. "What's up, Steve? We heard there was a break in. Have you found what is missing or messed with?"

"Don't know yet, Chuck, Jan. We just got here and we can't go in until a county CSI team gets here."

Jan said, "Let me get our CSI team out here. You are a military contractor and should be eligible for our help. Even if you only ship uniforms right now, you should be covered for additional investigation services."

I looked at Chuck and Jan and thought, 'Holy shit, now the FBI is involved. This is some shit. Talk about making a federal case out of something... '

While Jan was talking on her cell phone, a county CSI truck showed up and was directed by Mickey to begin clearing from the front. Mickey had the security guard separated from everyone and was interviewing him. Hap was like an appendage to Mickey's hip while she was working her way around the scene.

There was some guy walking around the perimeter of the area looking at the ground. He circled back and forth then began walking off in a straight line until he was out of sight. Chuck said, "Nightfox is on to something. He is following something out to the highway. Let's go around with the carts to see what he's found. Let's stay on the street with carts so we don't mess with the tracks."

I decided to go with Chuck, as he has some sixth sense that helps him do whatever he does. We stopped on the street where Nightfox was squatting out by the highway, looking at something. Nightfox waved at us and pointed for us to come but to take circuitous route to get to him. When we approached him, he held up his hand palm out and said, "Stop. Look, they dropped papers here. There are a couple in the ditch over there and one over on the bank. Here is a key to something that was dropped while they gathered the papers. I'll let the CSI people gather everything so they can get prints if there are any. Go get a couple of investigators so they can gather the evidence."

I was the most mobile at the time, and ran back to the cart and drove to the R&D building to get a couple of investigators. I saw Mickey and told her, "We found some papers and a key where the thieves got in their car. I need a couple of people to gather the evidence."

Mickey went to the man in charge and had a couple of federal CSI men get in the cart with equipment so I could take them to the scene. They had Nightfox back away from the key and photographed the key and the papers, as well as the footprints and tire tracks around the evidence. The longer I was involved in seeing what had gone on, the more nervous I was becoming. Parking way out here and disabling a guard to enter a secure facility was a professional theft.

The CSI team finished after retrieving the papers and the key, so we all went back to the R&D building. Dennis, Mark, Gerry, and Hans were inside the building with the CSI team, checking to see what had been tampered with.

Hans came out and told us, "The only test area that was broken into is the diesel engine area. The engine is too big to take, but it looks like they were going to try. Everything is disconnected and unbolted from the mounts. They must have found it too big to move and left it."

Dennis came out in a few minutes and said, "They destroyed our file cabinets. Everything is all over the place. It'll take a day or so to figure out what is missing if anything. They ransacked the offices and tried to break into the patent safe.

Mark was standing in the doorway with a smirk. He said, "It's not my project, but I know what's missing."

Everyone turned toward him, and Dennis asked, "What? What's missing?"

"The multiple plates you and Abe used to test what was the most bullet proof. They were all lined up against the wall next to the patent safe and they're gone now."

Dennis and Gerry went into the office again and came back out. Gerry asked, "What would they want those pieces of fiberglass for?"

Mark smiled and said, "Analysis, reverse engineering. They might think they can come up with the correct resins to make the same fiberglass that you developed."

Gerry actually giggled, "The final product wasn't even in that stack. I have it hung in a frame in my trailer, along with the transparent sheet complete with a fifty caliber round in the middle."

Dennis said, "You can't reverse engineer the process it takes to make our composite. There are too many processes that we go through to make it hardened."

Gerry asked, "You didn't keep the process in the file cabinet did you?"

"No," Dennis said, "The process formula and directions are in the patent safe, as each stage is patented separately. We did it that way so no one could steal just one part of the process and have what we've built."

Mark was standing next to me and said, "That's what I love about these guys. They are so devious that thieves can't even steal from them. I think I need another cup of coffee. If you need me, call my cell. I'm going back to the patio to tell everyone it was a bad attempt that failed."

I hope Mark is right, as we did have a lot invested in our possible military product. Thinking that we may need a little more security, I asked Hap, "How about checking out the main office buildings and how we're secured there? We need to protect the utility vehicles Chance and Abe have built, as well as Jeff's area a little better. If they figure out where we store our vehicles, they could attempt to steal one."

Hap grinned, "Now, that I can do. I'll put another man on the video monitors and another man in the yard or building. We already have people around the clothing plant twenty-four hours, so it won't be a big deal to include your yards too."

Abe had come over to see what the fuss was about. He had heard what I was saying and said, "The thieves had the right idea to try to steal the motor in there. That is my new diesel that should produce another twenty percent power on thirty percent less fuel. That's the one I think I will be able to use for your new aircraft, Steve. I'm not done with it yet, but I'm close. Wes is building a full size aircraft with Jeff right now to test the motor in later. That motor will have a lot of applications, both military and civilian, if we make it work the way Mark thinks it will work."

I asked, "So whose motor is it, yours or Mark's?"

Abe laughed, "It's all of ours, including Hans. We were having a couple beers one night when we came up with the idea, and that's the result sitting there all disconnected. We're working on making it lighter right now. We're attempting to use some of new materials Jeff has come up with for an engine block. We doing structural heat testing on it to see if we can run air cooled or do we have to remain with a jacketed block for water cooling. There are several other components we might be able to use our new composites on but like I said, we're testing and still in our infancy of the idea."

Damn, sure glad I don't know what's going on around here. We have so many things going on that there is no way for anyone to keep up with them. But then, they're all interrelated. What we make for one project is good for another. Abe was just talking about how our cart engine was powering Wes' airplanes. All these people are amazing.

Mickey came out and said, "I think we've dusted every flat surface in the building. Dennis and Mark reminded me that they work on all of the trial products with gloves, so any prints are going to be from the perps. The office has everyone's prints, so that will take longer. The guard said he didn't remember any of the men wearing gloves when they captured him. He did say there were five men, all big, but the one that was directing the others had a disfigured hand."

Jan came out and gave just about the same summation as Mickey did. She said, "We'll put all the prints through our computers to see if they match, and we'll work on those first. Dennis needs to come downtown with us to figure out what files the papers that we found out by the highway came from."

Mark, Gerry, and Hans went back into the building to begin cleaning up the file cabinets to see if they could find what was missing. Mickey left with the county CSI van, and Chuck and Jan were discussing what their next step was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.