Steve and Chuck - Cover

Steve and Chuck

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 17

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Steve Sharp and Deputy Marshal Chuck Johnson are back from the vacation to Hawaii. Their lives continue but are interrupted by events close to them. (This story is best understood if you are familiar with the characters from the Vacation and Job Hunt stories that are found within the "Florida Friends" series.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Chuck

Sunday

Waking up in a strange place is always weird, but this is too much. I'm hugging someone different, my hand is around a soft full breast, and if what I feel is real, I'm balls deep in a very juicy unfamiliar pussy that is sliding slowly back and forth.

I can feel breath on my shoulder and hear Lisa breathing. She has a little catch to her breathing when she is sleeping and when she's excited. But her hand is holding and squeezing my balls so she is probably not sleeping.

This is going to be serious in just a few seconds. I'm going to come pretty quick. Damn that pussy feels good, so wet and so juicy.

I opened my eyes to see the dark hair that has to be Mercy's. Tension that stretched the muscles across her back let me know she was not only awake, but was just about to come too.

The smells in the air were all sex. There was other movement on the bed, but what was happening at the connection with Mercy had all of my attention. It was at that moment that Lisa, now behind me, kissed my neck and whispered, "I love you." Mercy began coming, squeezing me inside her and the inevitable happened, I began spewing fresh juices into her soggy canal.

There were groans of release in front of me. Lisa grunted and I could feel her tense up as if she were being fucked, and her body, which had been away from my butt, slammed into mine. There were other soft whimpers in the bed that sounded erotic. I kept squirting and coming until I was still contracting, but nothing else was coming out.

The clutching pussy pulled from me and Mercy turned over to face me. She kissed me so sweetly, then rose to kiss Lisa behind me, and rose farther to kiss who was behind her. Mercy whispered, "I love you" to who was there then pushed me to lie on my back. I had to slide toward the outside of the bed as Lisa was there. As I lay on my back, Lisa wrapped a leg over me. Something was leaking from her onto my leg. Lisa smiled up at me and said, "That has to be right up there for one of the most erotic things that has ever happened to me."

Steve peeked over Lisa's shoulder and said, "I don't know about you, but I need a shower. If I stay here any longer, just the smell is so intoxicating, we're going to be doing this all morning."

Mercy had pushed all the covers off and was trying to push Lisa's leg off me to get at her center. As Steve lifted himself off the bed, Sue joined Mercy and they had Lisa spread out wide as they devoured what was left in her love canal. Witnessing this had me rising fast.

Lisa began to come from Sue's and Mercy's attention as a long lady, with large, spongy breasts, moved over the top of Lisa, Sue, and Mercy and lay on top of me. Kathy said, "I need some of you this morning. Fill me, Chuck."

Kathy is so limber that she moved her hips and instantly captured my re-grown ego into her moist center. Oh man, that felt good. I just came and I was just as excited as I was a minute ago.

Kathy began rapidly stroking on me and kept it up until I rolled us over, almost rolling off the bed, as I picked up the stroke and plunged into her over and over again. A body lay on top of me and began licking my ears and kissing my neck. Lisa said, "I love you, Baby, fuck her, make her say uncle, give it all to her."

I could have lasted longer, but with Lisa laying on my back whispering nastily to me as I plunged into Kathy, and when someone bit my butt cheek, I instantly loosed another load into the gasping, shivering Kathy. This time, as I rolled off Kathy, I rolled right onto the floor. The girls on the bed giggled, but I saw Lisa grin at me before her head dropped to the center of Kathy. Kathy groaned in orgasm again.

Darn, I need to pee. I looked around for my leg, and since I didn't see it right away, I pushed myself up and hopped to the bathroom. It took awhile to unload all the beer from last night, and as I finished, I could hear moans and a giggle inside the shower. I could see Steve standing behind someone thrusting. Oh man, this is a nutty place this morning.

A body snuggled into my back. It was about the same height as Lisa, but the breasts smashing into my back had to be Sue's. As she stroked my still interested dick, she said, "Move, I have to pee right now or it's going to be all over the floor."

The inhabitants of this house sure weren't self-conscious. As Sue sat on the throne, I could hear her blast the bowl with her flow. Inside the shower the two had separated and shut off the water. When the door opened, Juanita said, "Ah, another man to soothe my itch."

Steve said, "You are a horny critter this morning, Nita."

As she stood kissing Juanita, then Steve, Sue said, "Leave him alone, I'm going to show Chuck how we shower in the morning." She stepped into the shower, took my hand, and pulled me, hopping, into the shower and slid the door closed. I could hear Steve say, "Good luck."

Sue was a delight to take a shower with as we washed each other, with me getting to play with those two huge playthings on her chest. When she had me very firm in her hand, she turned and fit me into her, all while I'm balancing on one foot.

Sue must have been ready as she began coming almost as soon as I slid in. I was holding onto her hips and thrusting into her when the shower door opened and into the large shower stepped, Kathy, Mercy, and Lisa. Sue moaned, someone take him, I can't hardly stand anymore.

Lisa said, "Move over, I get my man this morning too." With very little movement and effort, I was giving Lisa my all as she braced herself against the shower wall. This was very erotic, as Sue looked up at me while kneeling in front of Lisa, playing with Lisa's nipples. Kathy and Mercy were moving their hands all over me, caressing me, further driving me crazy."

Lisa was tensing and said, "Give it to me, Honey, fill me, I can't come any more than I am, please, Honey, come."

I did and she continued her orgasm. I felt a surprising lot of juices expend from me into her. Lisa slowly pulled from me and slid to her knees in the shower. The two ladies behind me helped hold me up. I sighed and said, "This place is very exciting in the morning. I don't know how much of that I could take."

Lisa stood up and pulled my head down as she stood on her toes, "You would do fine, my Love. You should probably take us all back to bed and do us all."

"Oh no, I don't think I could live through that."

Sue and Kathy giggled and said, "We often enjoy doing Steve until he can't go anymore. We know guys are always horny in the mornings. So are we."

We washed quickly, then the girls helped me hop out of the shower where the four of them dried me thoroughly.

I slipped on my leg and dressed along with the ladies. I noticed the clock read only six thirty. This was usual for me, but Lisa usually likes to sleep later. Lisa was dressed and said, "I'm starving, I hope there's something to nibble on before breakfast."

As we were leaving the bedroom, Mercy had Lisa stay back and I went into the huge kitchen/family room area. Steve was walking out to the patio with a cup of coffee where Glenda could be seen in a sexy gown. That's when I noticed Juanita in an almost sheer gown. The color made Juanita's brown skin glow underneath. Her nipples made two enticing bumps in front.

Juanita smiled at me and said, "Like what you see, Senor?"

"Very nice, Juanita, but with that on, I may drag you back to bed."

Juanita giggled and said, "You haven't seen anything yet. It gets better, a lot better."

I poured a cup of coffee and went to sit with Glenda as the back door to the patio opened and a near naked lady walked through. Ruth and Tiny went to the bar, poured two cups of coffee, and came to sit down with us. My eyes didn't leave the sight of the naked, sexy, Ruth beneath a totally see-through gown. Tiny said, "You'll catch flies, Chuck."

Ruth giggled and said, "It's been a while since I affected someone like this on a gown morning. I like it." She wiggled her chest and her large breasts swayed back and forth beneath the sheer fabric."

Tiny said, "Stop that or I'll have to drag you back home for even more. I can't help but attack her when she puts on something like this. It seems to make her sexier than she already is." He shivered, "She's too much for me sometimes, I understand completely, Chuck."

I was sitting with my back to the big sliding door to the house. Glenda looked up and smiled, and then Steve also looked up, and said, "Whew!" Tiny looked up and said, "Oh my." I had to turn around. "Jesus!" There were the four women, with Kathy on one end and Mercy on the other. All had matching short gowns that came to just below their hips. The gowns were all a soft cream color that was very, very sheer. It was easy to tell that Kathy was shaved, while the others had well trimmed pubes that you could see plain as day.

"Oh my goodness, that picture is better than a Playboy could ever be," I groaned.

The girls all came out and hugged us all, with some of us getting some kisses. Lisa sat in my lap and said, "Perhaps we could interest you in coming back to bed?"

Glenda said, "Now, none of that. I'm going to start breakfast and Chuck can help. As a matter of fact, Kathy, go get that pastry on the counter to hold these guys until breakfast. Come on, Chuck, let's start, there's a lot to do this morning."

Lisa and I followed Glenda into the house where Juanita had two huge bowls of potatoes on the counter. Glenda said, "These have already been boiled a little. Take the skins off then slice them into thin pieces. Some of the big ones you need to halve first."

Kathy was busy getting pans out, while Glenda uncovered a huge grille on both of the big commercial stoves. This place was always amazing because it was built with two big stoves and two gigantic commercial refrigerators.

This was fun because the visual treat continued as the ladies moved about. While Lisa and I were doing the potatoes, more and more of the women from the park that I recognized by their faces showed up in sexy gowns. This place was an orgy waiting to happen. Only the general friendliness of everyone kept the place from degenerating into mass fucking. Mercy was busily making dough for biscuits when she said, "I wish your women were out here. Your girls would add to the treat. You'll have to bring them out some Sunday morning. We do this most Saturday's too, except when so many have to work."

Soon there must have been a dozen women of all sizes milling around the kitchen doing something. If the place were not so big, it would have been terribly crowded. Lisa and I finished cutting the potatoes when Glenda said, "I hope that's enough. That's only about fifteen pounds."

I had to ask, "How many are you going to feed anyway, Glenda?"

"You never know on Sundays. Probably around fifty, but there sometimes are a lot more. The kids eat pancakes so the other food is for us adults. Come over here, Chuck and Lisa, and flip these while I help get the bacon and sausage done."

There were people taking flatware out to the tables. The two little redheads, Shawna and Debbie, were carrying plates out. Juanita and Kathy had disappeared, but kids began pouring out of the hallway from the bedrooms. More kids were coming in the doors to the patio. The huge platter of pancakes was taken from us and Glenda said for us to keep pouring the batter, cook more pancakes. We could make about a dozen at a time but we obviously were not keeping up with the demand.

It was very disconcerting to have all the nearly bare women moving by you, rubbing their breasts on your arm, your side, or your back. There was enough room that they didn't have to, but they were all teasing the new guy. Lisa was getting the same treatment and had a huge grin on her face.

While we were doing the pancakes, Lisa looked up at me then pulled my head down to her. She kissed me and said, "I think we need to live out here, or at least come out more often. This is fun." She flipped a couple of pancakes then said, "You and me, Buddy, we need to talk about this."

Lisa was in hog heaven or in her case, pussy heaven. All the delectable treats walking around. Every age, every size of woman you could imagine was around the patio. Steve was at the other big stove, using a giant frying pan to cook a huge amount of scrambled eggs.

This whole time, pans of biscuits were being taken from the two big ovens and more pans were being put in. My goodness, how many biscuits do they eat? When you looked out onto the patio, the place was packed. Tiny came in and handed Lisa and me two tall glasses full of a dark red juice. "Here, this'll get you ready for breakfast."

Lisa took a big drink and shivered, "That'll knock me on my butt, that's what that will do." I was about to take a drink when my cell phone began doing its dance in my pants pocket.

"This is Chuck."

Over the phone, I heard John say, "I need you. Come to DC and get me and I'll let you know where we're going. Can you fly that thing by yourself or do you have to have someone with you?"

"I can fly it by myself. What's up?"

"I'll tell you later, but right now plan on being at Andrews around noon," John said.

"Is this just for today, or overnight?" I asked.

John replied, "Bring what you might need for a week. You won't need dress clothes, but you might need field stuff. Bring what you can, but we can get field clothes where we're going."

I asked, "Toys?"

"We'll pick up everything we'll need later."

"How about my man?" I asked.

"I'm your man this time. He's still in Chicago anyway, right?" John asked.

"Right," I answered. "Noon, huh?"

"Noon," he said, and hung up on me.

I went back to flipping pancakes when Lisa asked, "Something up?"

"Gotta go to DC. John wants me there by noon."

Lisa hugged me and said, "You have enough time for breakfast, then we'll leave. Can I ask what's up?"

"I can't even answer you if I could, I don't know. I'm just supposed to be in DC at noon."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.