Pleasure Servant - Cover

Pleasure Servant

Copyright© 2009 by Chained Knee

Chapter 3: Casi

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Casi - Two private detectives investigate an exclusive "spa". They find it has security that can alter bodies and minds and does not like uninvited guests.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Transformation  

As Nicki Smith was running through the darkness, her clothes began to disintegrate, falling from her naked body like old rags. Suddenly, she felt something tighten around her neck. It was a leashed collar. The surprise at being bound made her run faster. She did not get far before there was a tug at the leash. She was yanked back like a dog. Turning, she found a young woman with fair hair and a naughty grin holding the leash.

"Why are you doing this!?" Nicki wailed.

"Because you want this." The girl answered cheerfully.

The girl disappeared in the blink of an eye. Nicki was now holding her own leash. She looked over her body to find that she was the young woman she had seen just moments before.

"Because I want this." Nicki whispered in agreement but she was Nicki Smith no longer. She was Casi's pet.

The pet woke up with a start beside her lady. The dream bothered her. She got up from the bed and went to the bathroom and looked at herself in a mirror. She stared at her heart shaped face, blue eyes, flushed cheeks and shiny blonde hair. She looked over her dainty young body and slight breasts and waist. It somehow seemed so alien to her and yet so familiar. This form was not the face and body of her memories. These were not the features with which she entered this place. These thoughts bothered her too.

"This is as my lady wants me." The pet whispered to herself as she stared at her reflection. Her words brought her peace. She built upon their foundation.

"My lady loves me. She tells me what to do. I am hers." The pet whispered, becoming hot and tingly at the thought.

"My lady has shown me my true nature. She has let me know who I truly am. Her slave. Her pet." She whispered these words as she massaged her sex, emitting a light squeal with each stroke.

"My lady has gives me pleasure. I live to serve her pleasure." The pet started to sob as her fingers flicked her engorged and throbbing clit. It was hot and wet and sore from her night of fucking with her lady. The memories of all they had done blended with her total abject love.

"I am her pet!" She declared. She began fucking herself with several fingers. Her legs grew weak but her pussy clenched her finger dildo tightly and then drooled with a spasm as she came.

Any remnant of anxiety from her dream discarded, the pet cleaned up and returned to her lady's bed. "Everything ok?" Casi murmured sleepily without opening her eyes. The pet wormed her way into a cuddle with her mistress. "Just had a bad dream, my lady. Everything is ok now." She whispered.

After a long sleep, Casi and her pet woke and showered. Drying themselves off, they found room service had delivered breakfast to their suite. They were just about to start eating when the door to the hallway opened forcefully. A dusky skinned woman dressed in a bra and garter belt with stock­ings stomped in, her heels making forceful clicks on the floor. She put he hands on her wide hips and yelled angrily, "That bitch! That total fucking bitch!"

The pet was startled by the intrusion but remained calm since her lady did not seem perturbed by the angry visitor.

"Sable, dear." Casi said in a calm. "What has happened?"

"I met this killer pleasure servant. I mean, like, she was totally hot. And Carol Munro steals her from me! She steals her from me after I claimed her and everything! I was, like, showing this pleasure servant off in the great hall. I leave her alone to go pee and when I come back, I find out that bitch Carol has taken her! She was mine! I mean, I was sharing her with Iris and Mr. Jenkins, but they turned over full control to me!"

"Didn't you give this servant any locking commands." Casi asked with an amused voice.

Sable was about to say something, paused and then pouted. "Oh I, like, forgot. I was having too much fun with her. Anyway, I shouldn't have to. Taking a claimed pleasure servant is totally against the rules, locking commands or no, even for someone as rich as Carol Munro."

Casi nodded her head in agreement. "Have you seen the Custodian or the Caretaker about this?"

Sable shook her head. "No. I tried to complain to the Custodian but she was busy punishing Raven for something."

Casi laughed and rolled her eyes. "Why does she bother? Raven is a masochist cum exhibitionist. Punishment will only encourage her. What is so wonderful about this pleasure servant, anyway? Aren't they all the same?"

Crossing her arms, Casi grumbled, "You are, like, such a snob. This one was, like, a virgin. Virgin pleasure servant I mean. She had all the hunger and desire of a regular pleasure servant with total naivete of someone just turned into one. Totally beats how blasé the regular pleasure servants are. Not even the Custodian and the Caretaker can make a person like that no matter what else they can do."

This gave Casi a light chuckle. "A virgin pleasure servant, huh. I didn't know we were getting any fresh blood in here for that sort of thing."

Sable leaned forward, saying in a confiding tone, "We're not. This one broke in here to spy on someone. She got nabbed by the Custodian and inducted and indoctrinated. Guess who she was sent here to spy on?"

Casi's eyes twinkled. "Me!"

Sable snapped her fingers and frowned at her surprise being frustrated. "Aw, how did you guess?"

Casi put her arm around her pet who had been sitting passively, awaiting direction. "Because this is her accomplice." Casi declared.

For the first time, Sable paid attention to the girl sitting next to Casi. She gave her a good look, her eyes running up and down the young woman's body.

"You're shitting me!" Sable gasped.

Casi nodded and turned to her pet. "Pet, tell Sable here who you were."

The pet spoke to Sable, bashful and blushing, "I was Nicki Smith. I was a private detective paid by my lady's husband to spy on her here. The Custodian captured me and with my lady's help, revealed my need to serve and love my lady. I was turned into my lady's pet to completely serve her needs and to fulfill my purpose."

"Oh niiiice!" Sable declared. "I so wish I could get one of these. She looks delicious."

"Then have a taste." Casi said. "Lie down on the bed, my pet."

The pet reclined supine on the bed. Sable joined them their while Casi took a platter of cream cheese off the breakfast tray. She scooped up cream cheese with a butter knife and spread it across the pet's pussy, topping it with lox. Sable picked up a jar of marmalade and dropped dabs of it over the pet's breasts, using a spoon to smear it over her tits.

"Where'd you get the idea for her form?" Sable asked as she knelt on the bed above the pet's head and began to lick the sticky marmalade off her breasts.

"Freshman roommate in college." Casi replied from in-between the pet's legs, eating the lox off her cream cheese covered cunt. "I had a major crush on her but never did anything about it. I was so repressed back then. This is my second chance to enjoy her."

"How fast does she cum?" Sable asked, her breath growing deeper...

Casi grinned as she began to lick the cream cheese. "As fast or as slow as I want. I bet you can't make her cum."

Sable took that as a challenge. "We'll see about that!" Her tongue glided over the pet's marmalade stained breasts while Casi sucked cream cheese off her pussy. The pet began to squirm as the two tongues lapped up their food and lashed against her. A tingly warmth captured her throbbing pussy and the small mounds of her breasts and coursed throughout rest of her body. Her pulse began to race and she clenched her fists and grit her teeth, fighting the delicious urge to cum. As much as she wanted to, her lady had expressed the desire for her to orgasm only at her command. The pet could not fail her.

"God this is turning me on!" Sable sighed, heaving deeply. She pressed the pet's wet tits together with her hands and licked between them. Casi nodded and wrapped her lips around the pet's cleaned cunt and had her tongue dance over the pet's clit.

The pet's body began to thrum. Her heart was beating so hard that she thought it might explode from her chest at any minute. She contained the urge to scream, trying desperately to keep her voice deep within her throat.

Sable leaned back on her haunches and began to knead her own breasts. "Oh fuck, this is so hot. I can't stand it."

Casi peered at her from the pet's cunt. "Concede our bet and my pet will let you cum."

Sable nodded her head vigorously. "I give up. I surrender." She hissed, her voice hot and hungry, crawling forward and crouching over the pet's head so that her cunt and the pet's lips could lock in a kiss. The pet pressed her face against Sable' trembling sex. Its crevice yawned wide open as if hungry to be eaten. Sable's moans grew louder and louder as she rode the pet's tongue as if it were a hard prick, but this cock was darting deep within her, exploring and tasting. Sable arched her back, rising and falling in a subtle rhythm with the pet's tongue and rubbing her breasts. Her dark lashes fluttered furiously and her heavy chest rose and fell invitingly as her rhythm of her gasps and pants picked up speed. Casi herself was becoming flushed as her eyes drank in the erotic display. She started, without realizing it, to stroke herself.

Sable was crying now, tears of ecstatic joy streaming down her face. The pet felt the woman's cunt muscle start to pulse as she worked her tiring tongue around Sable's nub and then drove deep within her again. Suddenly, Sable began to tremble and then squealed, her snatch oozing its hot wetness and the pet greedily licking it clean. Sable slid back on to the bed, gasping desperately for breath.

"I think I'm in love." Sable sighed. "I wish I could afford one of these."

The pet blushed brightly at the complement as she left for some towels to clean her and Sable.

"Yes she is delightful." Casi replied. "But let me see if I can recover your stolen pleasure servant. "I am the free-est spender her. A bigger one than even Carol Munro. That gives me some influence with the Custodian. Let's find her and make your case.

The three left for the great hall. The pet was dressed in only hot pink "boy short" panties and matching pink high heels. Casi was dressed in an elegant flowing sheer gown that was transparent where it fell upon her skin. She stepped softly in slippers that looked kind of like ballet shoes.

The great hall was in its usual state of orgiastic glory. The only thing out-of-the ordinary was a black statue in the middle of the hall and the three made a detour from their mission to take a closer look. The figure was of a large, nude woman of curvaceous sensuality on her hands and knees, her head pulled back so she face forward. The substance the statue appeared to be made of was a shiny, black plastic that reflected light in blinding flashes. A plaque before the statute read, "Raven".

"So this is the the Custodian did to Raven's for telling Nicki where to find me." Casi mused. "Seems kind of tame for a punishment."

"Wait there's more." Sable giggled pointing behind the statue.

A man walked up to the Raven statue's raised, heavy ass. He took its hard waist and began thrusting his erect cock deeply into the statue and taunting the frozen form at the same time. "Remember me, Raven? Call me a pencil-dick, will you, you bitch. You feel that? Feel like a pencil to you, skank? That's 10-inches, you cunt. You like that? You'd better! I'm gonna take my time giving it to ya! When I'm done there's a line of guys you fucked with who are gonna give it to ya, you fucking slut." The women soon discovered that the statue's ass and pussy was not made or encased in the same hard black plastic as the rest of the its body but was naked human flesh and the man was slapping the naked butt until it was red.

The three women walked around to the front of the figure. Looking closely at Raven's frozen face, they found the eyes remained in their natural state and rolling back into head from rapturous ecstasy. their whites set off brightly against the inky blackness of the substance that was the rest of her skin.

"What a slut! She is totally enjoying this." Sable tisked "Raven is incorrigible. The Custodian and the Caretaker are going to have to get more imaginative with punishing her if they ever expect to teach her to behave.

Casi chuckled but her voice took a darker tone. "True. Their power is incredible. Imagine if it was unrestrained. Who knows what kind of trouble they could cause if they used it for evil purposes."

"Whatever." Sable replied who was not interested in being too thoughtful about the matter. "Like, I just want my hot pleasure servant back. Hey, there is Mr. Jenkins. Maybe he knows where the Custodian is."

Mr. Jenkins was standing across the hall before a curtain of scarlet that covered a chamber entrance way. He was nude, as always, with his powerful arms crossed and an impassive look on his face.
Sable led Casi and her pet to him. Sable clasped her hands around Mr. Jenkins biceps with the familiarity of an old lover.

"Mr. Jenkins." She said pleasantly. "It's so weird to find you not enjoying yourself or anyone else."

Mr. Jenkins gave Sable a disapproving look. "My goddess ordered me to guard this entrance." He said gruffly, cocking his head to the curtained entrance. "She holds court within."

"Mr. Jenkins!" Sable laughed. "You're finally spoken for? No way! Who is she?"

Mr. Jenkins glared viciously at Sable. "Her name may not be spoken, least of all to or by a common whore like yourself." He spat.

"Why you..." Sable cried, preparing to scratch him with her nails Casi quickly intervened between the two.

"Mr. Jenkins. May we pay our respects to your goddess with our worship?" She said. Her voice was mixed with counterfeit reverence and pleading.

Mr. Jenkins was silent for a few moments but finally stepped back and pulled back the curtain. "You may." He said. "Even if it is more than you deserve!" He added, looking at Sable. The comment almost caused Sable to explode again, but Casi pulled her away before anything more than angry looks could be thrown.

"What the hell is wrong with him!?" Sable grumbled. "He's acting like way weird."

"He isn't the only one." Casi gasped. "Look."

In the interior of the room knelt row after row of naked men and women, customers of this house, each chanting softly in unison, "Goddess. Goddess. Goddess." The men were yanking their stiff cocks at the same time and in perfect rhythm with each syllable of their chant. The women had a breast cupped with one had and the other at their pussies, kneading and stroking in perfect time to the word they spoke over and over. From the ceiling hung cylindrical cages in which writhed individual men and women whom Casi and Sable knew as the really big players and high rollers who came to this place. They were displayed like sex-starved trophies. All looked with hungry longing toward a woman who was sitting in a large throne-like chair made of stone at the far end of the room.

The woman was middle-aged but with a long knockout figure cared for by the best, most expensive kind of plastic surgery money that showed few traces that she had been under the knife. Her hair was the color and style of a barbie blonde. She was leaning back as a pleasure servant knelt on either side of her, sucking and licking at a breast. The pet and Sable both knew the pleasure servant on the woman's left. It was pleasure servant nora. Kneeling before the woman was a young muscular man with spiky black hair. It was easy to tell from his head's bobbing motion between the woman's thighs that he was vigorously chewing her out.

The woman's face was fixed with a smile that she showed she was enjoying the utmost ecstasy, not only from having multiple slaves work her but from an incredible secret power that he was just waiting to display. It was an evil smile and it gave Sable, Casi and even Casi's pet the shivers.

"Holy shit!" Sable exclaimed. "That woman in the chair! It's Carol Munro!"

Standing between Carol and her worshipers was the latex-clad Custodian. Her hands were clenched in fists.

"If I had had my way, Carol, you would have been tossed out on your ass a long time ago and never been allowed to come back!" The Custodian yelled.

"Yes, but you didn't have your way." Carol replied languidly. "The Caretaker was always so understanding of me. I bet you are still wondering where he is. Well, let me show you."

Carol waved to the young man serving her between her legs. He lifted his head and turned to glance at the Custodian. He was a comely youth typical of the heartthrobs found in teen magazines. What made him different was the abnormally long and large, abnormally prehensile tongue that hung from his mouth. The vacant look on his face showed that he was meant for only one thing, working the pussy of his mistress. It was a task he quickly returned to.

The Custodian gasped. "The Caretaker! How could you have transformed him? It's impossible!"

Carol gave a lazy smile. "Oh, it was easy. The Caretaker is a man after all and, like any man, it only takes a blow job to get what you need from him. He told me the secret of his power and yours while I was going down on him."

The Custodian's arm shot up and she spread back her palm to shoot out a jet of an inky black substance in Carol's direction. Carol casually lifted her hand, showing a wide black disk set in her palm. The substance shot from the Custodian impacted against an invisible barrier and then ricocheted back to its author, spraying her body with the viscous liquid. The Custodian uttered a muffled groan and fell to her knees as the ink slid down her body, taking possession of her flesh and distorting her form as it flowed and dripped. Her body looked like a wax candle melting under a flame.

Carol gave a sigh of exasperation and turned her hand to gaze at the disk on her palm. "Yes, I now know the secret of your power. Once the Caretaker told me, it was just a matter of getting it from him. I drugged him and stole it while he was knocked out. Now I have to Toska Disk and the power to mold bodies and minds to my whims. I was so delighted to learn how easy it is to control. The source of your power is only a copy of the real thing made by the real thing. Its power can not stand against the original's even if it is used by a total novice like me."

The Custodian exhaled an unearthly groan in reply as her body continued to lose its composition. She was melting into a growing black pool of black liquid.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.