Wife Raped - Cover

Preview

Wife Raped

by HardFelt

Copyright© 2009 by HardFelt

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa, NonConsensual, Rape, Heterosexual, Cuckold, BDSM, Rough, Humiliation, Sadistic, Torture, Big Breasts, 2nd POV,

True Story Sex Story: The family takes a vacation trip that turns into a trip to hell instead of a trip to relaxation.

Authors Note:

I wrote this story for the married couple it represents. Their names have been changed for their protection. There are some elements in this story which are sheer fantasy. However the basic topic really did happen with the couple. The result was that both the husband and the wife carried with them the scars of this ordeal through out their marriage. Eventually the wife did divorce her husband and she went off to live with a youth that had been friends with their daughter. The husband had been and still is appalled that his wife would allow herself to have a sexual liaison with the same man that had sex with their now grown adult daughter. Both the wife and the husband told me that even though I had added some fantasies to the story content the incidents portrayed here are very accurate as to what they both experienced. In real life there are sometimes real events that cause real pain.

Hardfelt

Do not read this if you are offended by sexually explicit material.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.