Wendy - Cover

Wendy

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 1

Most Fridays are welcome but this was a Friday with a difference. Bill Ainsworth had not had sex for a year since divorcing his adulterous wife. No new women had turned up in his life and, in many ways, he was too choked off to admit any. To hire a girl for intercourse was totally against his moral code. All the same he had rung the agency. His stipulations had been small but curvy, educated, intelligent and, of course, pretty.

She was: raven haired, with violet eyes, a little turned up nose and generous smiling lips. She was also curvy but still slim. Bill reckoned she might be a gymnast or a games player.

When he opened the door to her ring she did a little dip, almost a curtsey.

"Hello, come in," he said smiling. "Are you a sub?"

"Probably," she replied.

He took her jacket and hung it in the cloakroom. He told her to drop her suitcase in the hall.

"What's your name?"

"Wendy."

"OK, Wendy. Mine's Bill.

She nodded.

"Before we go any further, Wendy, I want to know what you're up to and what your limits are."

She nodded again.

"Straight sex in various positions?"

She nodded.

"Oral?"

Another nod.

"Come in your mouth?"

"Yes."

"Anal?"

"Preferably not."

Bill smiled. "Understood," he said. "What about spanking?"

"Hand or, if you must, slipper but no belts, canes or whatever."

"Final important question. Do I have to use a condom?"

"Yes, agency policy."

"OK. I can't think of anything more at the moment. Shall we say that if anything else occurs to me I'll run it past you?"

She nodded.

Bill relaxed and his face softened. It was not as though he intended to indulge in any of the things he had mentioned. He had wanted to see what kind of a girl she really was. The use of condoms was important though and he was pleased with the agency's stance. The last thing he wanted was to become infected.

"Wendy, I'm sorry if I sounded threatening. I just wanted to know your boundaries. From now on we enjoy ourselves, I hope."

"Thank you," she answered with a shy smile.

"So," Bill said. "What would you like to drink?"

"White wine?"

"No problem." He led her into the kitchen. "Sit yourself down. I've brought you in here so that I can continue getting supper ready."

He took a bottle of wine from the fridge and poured it into a lovely cut glass crystal wineglass. He handed it to her and picked up his own tumbler of whisky and soda.

"Cheers!" he said.

"Cheers!" she answered automatically.

"I hope you like steak," he said.

"Oh yes!" she replied showing the first sign of enthusiasm.

"How?"

"Rare."

"Good that makes two of us."

Bill popped mats, cutlery and a couple of wine glasses on the table.

"Me at the end and you on my right," he said and disappeared reappearing moments later with a bottle of red wine which he opened, decanted and placed on the table.

"Got to let that breathe for a while before I do the steaks," he said. "In any case we're going to have to wait for the spuds. So, what are you reading?"

Wendy looked at him in amazement.

Bill grinned. "I asked for an educated and intelligent girl," he said, "so you must be at the university and doing this to help pay for it."

Wendy smiled for the first time. "You've got me sussed, haven't you? Aeronautical Engineering."

That set the conversation off. Bill discovered that her father had died six months ago and, even though he was reasonably well off, it was doubtful that the money he had left would keep her mother properly and pay for Wendy's university fees. That was why she was here. In turn, he told her his situation. She was quietly and, Bill thought, genuinely sympathetic.

The conversation continued easily though dinner which was delicious, Wendy complimenting him on his culinary skills. He made them coffee and poured them each a brandy which they took it into the sitting room where they sat side by side on the sofa.

Wendy made no move but did not resist when Bill pulled her to him and kissed her cheek gently.

"Lie across me with your head on my shoulder," he instructed. She did so and he fed her coffee and brandy. After a while he leaned forward and kissed her gently. She actually leaned into the kiss and it developed. His hand cupped her breast and she placed hers over it pressing it to her.

"We're not teenagers making out," he whispered. "Let's go to bed."

She nodded into his shoulder and he stood with her in his arms. He carried her to the bedroom and laid her gently on the bed.

"There's no need to go for your case," he whispered. "There's a new toothbrush in the bathroom. Nor do you need a nighty."

She nodded, rose from the bed, stripped to bra and panties and padded off to the bathroom. Bill undressed, slipped on his dressing gown and followed her. She was sitting on the loo.

"Oh, sorry!" he said and backed out quickly.

Moments late she called him back. "It's all right now," she smiled. "Just ablutions."

Bill chuckled. "I'm still stuck," he said. "You've got the basin and I can't pee."

Wendy gurgled with laughter. "Oh yes you can," she said. "I won't watch."

Bill stared at her in amazement. "Really?"

"Yes, really. Fire away," she said encouragingly. So he did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.