Chance Meeting - Cover

Chance Meeting

Copyright© 2009 by Glen

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A single professor helps out a young homeless woman. Soon, their relationship blossoms and they live out their fantasies. The story starts off slow. Codes will be updated as needed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I awoke early the next morning. Stumbling out of my room in my bathrobe I could hear Mary already cooking in the kitchen.

"You don't sleep in, do you?"

"Nope. When you sleep under a tree you tend to get up with the birds. Literally." Mary was wearing a new pair of jeans that looked amazing on her and one of her new babydoll t-shirts.

"Those clothes look good on you," I said.

"Thanks," she said with a big smile. She did a pirouette and laughed. "I love my new clothes."

"I'm glad Mary. So, what's for breakfast?"

"We never made it to the grocery store yesterday. I managed to find enough food to make us some cheese omelets. I know I said it yesterday morning but you really have no food here. Not even ham. I have no idea how you survived for so long."

Laughing I replied, "Not well, I assure you."

"There's coffee over there if you'd like some."

"Thanks," I replied pouring myself a cup. Sipping my coffee I walked to the window and look into my back yard. Garbage from my trash can was strewn all over the yard. "Well, it looks like animals got into my garbage again." Mary joined me at the window.

"I thought I heard something in the middle of the night." Mary commented. "It seemed a bit loud to be animals though."

"This afternoon I can check out the video from the backyard cameras just to make sure. It's probably just raccoons though."

"Better safe than sorry," Mary responded as she return to the stove.

We both sat down at the table in the kitchen to eat breakfast. As soon as I swallowed the first bite I look at Mary. "I was wrong yesterday. This is the best breakfast I've had in years," I said with a wink. "My compliments to the chef." Mary just laughed and continued eating.

After we had finished I sat sipping my coffee. "Well," I said, "I guess it's time to get started on your room."

"Let's go," Mary said, standing and setting down her coffee cup. I followed her up the stairs to her room. Walking in, I noticed that she must have put most of her new clothes in her closet. One the computer desk I could see that she had laid out and sorted all her socks, t-shirts, panties and bras. She must have been up for a while after I went to bed taking the tags off everything and organizing it all.

"Let's take all my computer stuff down to the basement for now," I said grabbing one of the computers and carrying it down the stairs to the basement. Mary grabbed another of the computer and followed me. Up and down the stairs we went carry computers, monitors, keyboards, and all the other stuff I had on my computers.

With that done we moved her clothes from the computer desk to the cot. "Can you give me a hand getting this thing to the basement," I asked.

"I think so," she responded grabbing the other end of the table. Slowly we managed to get the desk to the basement. The effort left us both out of breath as we returned up stairs.

"Well, I guess now all we can do it wait on the new furniture," I said. No sooner had I spoken than I heard the doorbell ring. "Speaking of the devil."

The delivery men were nice enough to carry the new furniture up to the room. Mary directed them where to put each item. Once the delivery men left I turned to see Mary with a tear in her eye looking at the furniture.

"You're very welcome," I told her. "I hope you like them."

"I love them. Thank you so much," she said as she gave me a brief hug.

"I'll let you get your room in order and get your clothes put away while I go check my email," I told her. I may take a shower as well. I seem to have worked up quite a sweat carrying all that stuff."

"Well, we have been working for 4 hours."

"It doesn't seem like it's been that long," I said as I started walking down the hall. Once the door was closed I stripped on my clothes and grabbed my laptop that was still sitting on my nightstand. "Nope, no emails that can't wait until tomorrow," I said to myself.

Remembering the garbage in the back yard I logged in to the data server. The one thing I didn't like about these cameras saved their videos by date, but didn't have any identifiers as to which camera was which file. I quickly isolated all the files that were recorded the previous night. One by one I opened each file, watched a bit and closed it continuing to look for the backyard cameras.

Before I found the backyard camera I found a camera from the upstairs hallway. What stopped me from immediately closing it was that is showed Mary standing outside my bedroom door. The time of the video said it was 1:30am. In the video Mary turned from the door without knocking and walked back down the hall. As she neared her room she looked directly at the camera and smiled before entering her room and shutting the door. "What was all that."

Continuing my search I came across the video from the camera in Mary's bedroom. I found her coming into the room and shutting the door from the other video. I turned the audio on and my jaw dropped open.

Mary looked directly at the camera. "I doubt you'll ever see this, you're too much of a nice guy. Thank you for what you're doing. I wasn't sure how much longer I could have lived on the street. You saved my life and I owe you more than I could ever repay. The clothes you bought me today were beautiful. I know you wanted to see me in them. You should have asked." With that she pulled her old shirt off. She was wearing the transparent white bra. She pulled her pants down each leg and stepped out of them revealing a white thong.

Looking towards the camera her face was serious. "You need to know about my past. You know I was a whore, but you need more of the story. You need to know why I stopped. I can't bring myself to tell you." She looked down, "I will if you tell me to," she all but whispered. Looking back up, "I know this sounds weird but it will make more sense after I tell you. Of course you will probably never see this so I'm talking to myself." With that, walked out of the camera and I heard the cot squeak as she got into bed.

Turning off the laptop I thought about what I had seen. "What could be so bad?" I said out loud. "Doesn't she realize yet that I'm not going to judge her because of her past?" I sat thinking over what I had seen and what I should do. Eventually I got off the bed and took my shower. I needed time to think.


My thoughts were still a bit muddled as I got out of the shower, dried off and put on clean clothes. I walked to Mary's door and knocked. Mary came to the door with a big smile on her face.

"What do you think?" she asked gesturing into her room.

I looked around the room and smiled. "It looks great. What do you think?"

"I love it. Thank you for all this. I swear I'll make it up to you someday."

"There's nothing to make up for, I've been happy to do it." I walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. I looked at her, "So what's the rest of your story?" I asked suddenly.

Her smile vanished. "You saw it."

"I was looking threw the videos trying to find out what went through the garbage last night. So, what's the rest of your story?"

She sat on the bed and stared down into her hands. "You know I was a whore. After a few years of selling myself I met Matt. Matt was a good customer and I saw him several times a week. As the weeks went by he started asking for different things. He wanted to tie me up. He wanted to spank me. On and on. After a year he took me on a weeklong vacation. I wasn't allowed to wear clothes during the vacation. He had me service him whenever he wanted it. He introduced me to submission. He took control over me for that week. The first day or two I was freaked out but didn't say anything. He was paying really well. By the time we left, I loved it. I loved giving up control to him."

"The two months following our return, we got together several times a week and I would always submit. I would do something he didn't want me to just so he would spank me. Then, suddenly, it all ended. We got together one afternoon and all he said was that he was getting married and he couldn't see me anymore. It devastated me. I spent most of my time in my apartment feeling lost."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.