Sex Experiment: Sorority House - Cover

Sex Experiment: Sorority House

Copyright© 2009 by Carol Popozuda

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Thirteen beautiful girls from a sorority house are chosen to take part in a special training that'll turn then into the 'faces of the company' - models, spokesgirls and pets - for a good sum of money. But the company has other plans, this experiment will turn the hot coeds into its business tools - sexual dolls to offer to its associates, executives and clients. This is the story of how they change the girls.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Slow  

At the end of the week all thirteen of the girls walk into the last building of the University, a brand new and large facility isolated by a fence and security guards.

There is talk about new labs and a new line of research going on inside it, but the Dean does not reveal a thing about it, telling everyone about a non-disclosure contract with the sponsors.

Intrigued and excited at the prospect of an excitement job and earning a lot of money, the sorority sisters enter the metal doors and start the first day of the rest of their lives.

"It is amazing Lisa!" Mandy says entering the building. "Not only you got us a way to pay for the new decoration of our sorority house, but also got us such hot jobs! I can't believe I'm going to be a model!" She performs a small turn and the girls laugh.

"Yeah! This sponsoring thing was great; your step mom really helped us with her contacts." Diana says full of hope.

"But remember girls..." Mary says in her classy but arrogant tone. "I've already been a model and did advertising. It is not all glamour and fun, it is hard work too." She speaks as if she had been a great and experienced star.

They see several security guards and it only makes the large group of girls feel this project is a serious thing. A young receptionist lets the group in and shows all of the coeds into what looks like a conference room. Soon they are all sat and gossiping in low tones, waiting for the company personnel to come and talk about the project.

Doctor Jessie Taylor enters the room and looks around at all the girls.

"Good Morning Ladies, I am Dr. Taylor."

"Hello doctor!" They all answer with big smiles on their faces.

"So, all of you have decided to respond to our advertisements in your college? And I take it you all know each other?" 'Yeah', 'yes sir', 'yes doctor' ... all the girls nod and agree and Taylor smiles. 'Lovely', he thinks.

"We are from the Alpha Beta Kappa sorority sir, we are all sorority sisters." Lisa says.

"Good." He nods, still smiling. "Now ... let's see what you've been told." He says casually, smiling warmly as the girls pay attention, still high with happiness about the great deal they found. "All of you understand that we are offering you US.$ 100,000 each for one year of your complete cooperation in our studies of human nature and a few physiological effects of some new pharmaceuticals?"

"Yes." They all agree in subdued voices.

"Now ... you must adhere to all of our instructions without restraint. The experiment requires complete obedience to its steps. You will eat the foods that we provide and sleep in the beds we provide in the dorm here. You must follow the procedures, no matter what we require of you."

'Yes', 'ok', the girls mutter in agreement.

"Yes sir, we are aware of that." Lisa says in a louder voice, answering for them all.

"Good Miss Cornfield. You will all have in your possession a cell phone, which we will provide." He presses a button and a strange, yet sophisticated looking phone shows on a screen behind him.

"Wow!" Rhiana says looking at the phone.

"I never saw this kind of cell phone before." Carol says, looking at the high tech looking phone.

"Ladies." Taylor says silencing the gossip of the girls. "First we need to make sure all of you are able to be hired." He says handing each one of the coeds a three page application sheet.

Some of the girls giggle, some take a look at the application sheet, some use the time to chat with the friend by her side ... they act just like a school class filled with undisciplined pampered girls.

"I must warn you that, while you are filling them out, I would like complete silence. Don't talk to each other even a whisper or you'll be asked to leave." The girls receive the papers and shut up, too scared to be kicked out so soon. "Begin."

All of the beautiful sorority sisters start to fill the blanks. Bruna looks very concentrated; she is a serious and smart girl when she has a task on her hands. Some look relaxed, like Michelle and Mary, but most are tense. The money this project will pay is everything for Diana, for instance, and she is deadly scared of not being chosen for the project.

Jessie Taylor smiles and begins to look at each of the girls individually. Noticing the clothes they are wearing, remembering the briefing Lynn Payton sent about each one and trying to determine their personalities.

Michelle is dressed casually on a short skirt and pink tank top, the word 'princess' written on gold letters over her chest. She has large hoop earrings and has her black straight hair carefully combed. Doctor Taylor smiles, amused. 'We'll see how much of a princess she can be' he thinks himself.

Natalia has on tight jeans that show off her muscular legs and a red strapless top, which also clings to her athletic form. Her hair is in a pony tail, with a little hair falling over her face in a cute way. She looks young and impish, like a cheerleader tart.

Doctor Taylor looks at her breasts in the form fitting clothes and thinks that she'll have a bit of a harder time adjusting as some of the other girls. Her file says she is strong willed and has a dominant streak, so she'll take a little more effort than most to break.

Mary, as usual, is wearing expensive clothes of famous labels. She has make up on her face and light pink gloss on her lips, looking like she is going to pose for a photo shot. She is wearing a summer dress that shows her slim body, without baring too much skin, and a fancy jacket over it. She is also wearing earrings, a classy necklace and a beautiful girdle. Mary is one of the few girls wearing high heels in the room.

Taylor smiles at Mary, thinking that her designer taste could get her into trouble ... maybe her taste can be changed so she starts to walk around it in nothing but the finest corset, thong and high heels.

Rhiana is biting her lower lip nervously. She really looks tense. The brunette beauty is wearing a nice black dress that hugs her body. It has a strap over one shoulder, leaving the other one bare. The doctor can notice she is not wearing a bra, but then, with small firm boobs like hers, she doesn't need one. A necklace and 3" sandals complete her attire. She has a little make up that highlights her large beautiful eyes and her lips are painted with a light pink lipstick. She wants to impress, this project is very important for her future.

Jessie Taylor thinks she looks very pretty, but needs some work in his mind. Her breasts are too small, even if perky and firm, but her choice to go braless is a very good sign.

Bruna smiles as she finishes the application papers. She has on a sexy low necked purple top and cut off shorts, the kind of short shorts that'd make most girls blush. She is not shy about her body and she likes to show off. Both her huge boobs and her perfect legs are in full display.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.