Bagger Vince - Cover

Bagger Vince

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Vince was just an average retired guy in a Midwestern town. Until he took a part time job in the local food store and got dragged into giving advice on boys to a horny teen cashier. Within 18 months time he married the girl's former barfly grandma and moved to LA and hung around with some really fun Hollywood characters.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   First   Safe Sex   Slow  

Bagger Vince, Part 2. Skullduggery

Now that I didn't have to work at all, I found I really missed the routine of it. It was great having a life of leisure with my own sorta harem and all, with Mary and Candace rotating, often sharing, bed time with me. But, after just a month, I needed something more than lazing around, cleaning the pool and watching the stock market to keep me occupied.

I decided I'd rather work for a temp agency as an emergency on-call and I got a CV ready listing all the stuff I'd ever done for a living. And I was surprised to say the least that they picked the earliest skills acquired - Private Security guard. Well, not too surprised, as that job had come after a three year stint as AP in the Air Force. I suspect it was that rather than the three months doing night rounds at a Walmart that did the trick.

At any rate, it got me out of the house and forced the women to find something else to occupy their time.

My first job gave me an out to do something I'd always fantasized about.

It was in a fairly nice office building in Century City, which offered business suites on short term basis. As part of service features was in-office surveillance. This means the security cams weren't just in hallways or around the perimeter of the building but actually inside the office suites; subject to on-off control by the tenants. Almost all the time the tenant would make it to the keypad first thing on entering, and last thing before leaving the suite. Of course some would forget to turn them on and others to turn them off and it was sort of interesting to see what went on in the latter cases.

In my brief stint - two weeks on the 12 hour 'dark shift'- at that site, I'd thought, from the beginning, that the tenant in one of the 3rd floor suites was up to something hinky. And indeed he was, distributing drugs and doing some teen porn on the side.

Apparently when he didn't have a buy-sell appointment set up, he scheduled some gullible coeds in for 'auditions' and screwed them on-camera. I found out later he put them up on a teen sex website.

Oh, he had them sign releases and checked their ID's and all, which amused me no end. Evidently he didn't mind the risk of going to the slammer for possession to sell but didn't want a sex offender label hung on himself.

Well,, it was none of my business, my supervisor had hinted as much in my pre-assignment briefing that we were only supposed to make sure no one came to harm or got robbed in the building. Everything else was MYOB.

I'd just finished watching the low-life screw some apparently ditzy coed when the guy stopped in mid stroke, pulled out of her pussy and answered the phone on his desk. I'd never seen him do that before, he always used a cellphone. Apparently it was urgent as I saw him bark something at the girl and she picked up her clothes and ran out of the room. He yanked his pants up, then scooped up the camera and tripod, and a large metal case and pushed a chair over to the edge of the room, climbed on it and apparently put them in the ceiling. I couldn't tell for sure because it was out of frame. He'd just jumped down and picked up another case when the door flew open and some of what I suspected were LA Finest dressed in SWAT garb came bursting into the room.

I watched, fascinated, as they cuffed the guy and dragged the half-dressed tearful girl out into the room. She must not have said much, or she gave them the answers they were looking for as they soon let her go ... with a little pat on the shoulder. Which I thought was sweet of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.