Foursomes and Moresomes - Cover

Foursomes and Moresomes

Copyright© 2009 by HLD

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is the continuing tale of me and my three lovely wives. At the end of "Weekend Getaway", I alluded to a story involving two of my friends from high school, Mimi and Geoff. They let us in on their secret lives and we open up our plural marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

"So what's for dinner?" I yawned lazily.

"Probably pizza," Katie replied absently. I was still in bed. Melinda and Yesmine had gotten up a little while before to take a shower, and Red wanted some cuddle time.

"I'll tell you what," I started. "Melinda, Mimi and I will take the kids out for dinner and you, Leah and Geoff can have some 'alone time'."

My wife perked right up at my suggestion. I could tell she wanted another go at her new male slave and I knew Leah was always up for some sub time with our redheaded wife.

"You'll be back in time to finish up with Mimi, though?" Katie asked.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," I nuzzled up to her neck, drawing a delighted squeal. We talked for a few more minutes, about logistics and stuff, then called the other adults in the house to get the schedule straight.

Half an hour later, Katie and I were showered and clean, then those of us who were going out loaded up all six kids in the Suburban (what I would give for Honda to make a van that seats 9!). We waved good-bye to Katie, Leah and Geoff then took the kids out for an evening of ski-ball, pizza and fun.

I was driving and Mimi was in the passenger's seat. Melinda was in the third row along with Gabi and Gwen. The other kids were strapped in to their seats for the ten minute ride.

There's a place near our house where the kids love to go called Asheville's Fun Depot. Think of Chuck E. Cheese on crack. In addition to video games and ski-ball, they've got bumper cars, go-karts, miniature golf, laser tag, batting cages, a "soft play" area, mini-bowling, and just about anything else that makes noise. The kids all love to go there because they accumulate a mountain of tickets on the rides and games to "buy" cheap and chincy trinkets.

We (the adults) like to go there because the kids are entertained for an evening and all we have to do is take a periodic head count. Sure they're taking our money, but that's the price of entertainment, right? Plus, amidst all of the noise and clatter, our children are saints compared to some of the other kids who show up and inevitably throw a hissy fit when their folks run out of money or they crash from their sugar high. It makes us feel better to see that other people out there are worse parents than we are.

Another plus to taking the kids there is that after an evening of fun, the kids all crash and everyone gets a good night's sleep. And with the six of us wanting to get some more of our own "play time" in before Mimi and Geoff left, having the kids in bed early is the object of every activity we planned.

When we were about half way there, I reached into my pocket and pulled out a remote control. I pressed a button and Mimi let out a sharp gasp. I smiled inwardly and continued talking as if everything were normal.

Before we left, Katie informed me that she had instructed Yesmine to wear a device we call "the threeway." It's harness that has three vibrators built into it: one that goes in the pussy, one in the ass and a little nub that fits against the clitoris. The girls all pass it around and usually the person wearing it is doing so as some sort of punishment. Or it's her birthday and taking the Sybian with us out to dinner seems rather tacky.

There's a remote control with a series of buttons on it that activates some combination of the vibrators at varying degrees of intensity. Melinda says the trick is to change up which vibrators are on and at what level with regular frequency. She made Katie sit through one of the Lord of the Rings movies while wearing it. I thought Katie was going to soak the seat at the theater, and when we got back to the car, my redheaded wife nearly mauled my blonde wife (in the good way).

Now it was Mimi's turn.

As soon as we walked through the door, I turned the vibrators off. I figured that she was going to have enough stimulation with a small vibe in front and in back to start the evening. Plus, we had to get the kids situated first.

"Hey, honey," I said to Melinda. "Your boyfriend's here."

My wife smiled warmly. Yesmine's eyebrow shot up. Melinda winked.

Our kids knew the drill and Mimi's picked up quickly. Over the past several months, the girls and I scouted out the best place to sit that gave us a clear vantage of the whole place, and on a Sunday night, business was down, so our usual picnic-style table was open. I headed for the food, Melinda went for tokens and Mimi made sure no one disappeared. After placing our order for pizza, I returned with a couple of pitchers of Sprite and some cups.

Melinda got play cards for all the kids that would give them unlimited time in the indoor play area, golf and the arcade. She also had a handful of tokens we would ration out all night to the kids to play the ticket games.

Then we turned the kids loose with instructions to come back when they saw our food arrive. The three of us sat down, Mimi and I on one side, Melinda across from us. All night, we each counted heads periodically. All six of them headed for the "soft play" area that was just the right speed for three and five year olds. None of them were old enough to ride the go-karts or play the miniature golf, nor were they really any good a ski-ball or Whac-A-Mole.

But they could climb a padded jungle gym or dive into a pool of soft rubber balls.

"I wonder what the others are doing," Mimi mused.

"I'd say Katie is fucking their brains out," Melinda said softly.

"Speaking of that," I reached into my pocket and flipped all three switches to high for about ten seconds.

I thought we were going to have to peel Mimi off the ceiling.

"Go to the rest room and take your bra off," I said once I turned everything off.

"What?" It took Yesmine a second to un-cross her eyes.

"You heard me," the command tone crept into my voice. "Go take your bra off."

"Not here ... You can't make—"

With one swift motion, I reached over and pulled on Mimi's thick mane of dark hair. Her jaw fell open, her throat exposed. There was fear in her eyes. Excitement, too.

"I said, 'Go take your bra off.' I won't ask again."

"Yes, Master," she whispered. Her legs shaking, she headed towards the women's room. Melinda and I shared a conspiratorial grin.

A few minutes later, Mimi returned to the table.

"Show me," I said softly. She tipped her purse to the side, revealing her neatly folded bra within. I motioned to the bench next to me and Mimi obediently sat down. She smiled demurely when I patted her gently on the backside. "Very good, my dear."

I was about to toy with Mimi's toy, when the pizza arrived. Melinda immediately put on her most charming smile.

"Hello, Daniel," she greeted the boy who held a large pizza tray in each hand. He set them on the table. Another kid handed him a stack of plates and some napkins.

"Hi, Prof— ... er, Melinda," he stammered. It's taken a while, but we've finally broken him of calling the girls "Mrs." or "Ms.", although Melinda says he still refers to her as "Doctor" or "Professor" at school.

"Are you ready for graduation?"

"Um, I guess." When I talk to him, he is friendly and engaging. Smart, too. But when around my girls, he becomes a tongue-tied little kid who's in puppy love with my buxom wife.

"Have you decided what you're going to do next year?" Melinda asked. While she seemed to be carrying on a normal conversation, she was toying with this kid ... a child really. She leaned forward ever so slightly. Just enough to let him look down the first three open buttons of her blouse.

Since Kaylee was about three, we'd been coming here on a fairly regular basis. Many of the staff knew us by name, and they all dote on our kids. We tip well and often find a few "extra" tokens or cookies slipped in here or there.

Daniel was about to graduate from one of the local high schools. He'd been working at the Fun Depot since he was sixteen. Melinda had him in a dual-enrollment freshmen literature and language class where he earned high school and college credits. He was immediately smitten and is quick to cater to her every whim.

We have gotten to know him reasonably well. He's bright and hard-working. In many ways, he reminds me of Katie's former boyfriend, Carl. Tall and lanky, his movements are awkward, as if he's still trying to grow into his body. In a couple of years, he'll fill out nicely.

"I haven't decided," he replied with a frustrated frown. From past conversations, we knew he had been accepted at Guilford, UNC Asheville and Wake Forest. His first choice was Wake, but I don't know that he can afford it. "I'm still trying to see who's going to put together the best financial aid package."

It seemed to me that a part of him would be more than happy to stay at home, not rack up mountains of debt going to a public university and take all of Melinda's literature classes.

"Who's your friend?" Mimi asked, catching on quickly. She stuck her chest out, trying to pry the boy's eyes away from my wife. Just for good measure, I turned on two of the vibrators and her nipples popped up, seemingly ready to burst through the thin material of her blouse.

"Oh, how rude of me," Melinda said with a smirk. "Mimi, this is Daniel. He's one of our regular servers here. He was also in my freshman LANG-120 class. Daniel, this is our friend, Yesmine. See the dark haired girl playing with Kaylee? That's Mimi's daughter Tiffany and the boy over with Bryan and the twins is Jeremy."

"It's nice to meet you." It took him a second to form the words. I could see the gears turning in his head, wondering who she was and what she was doing with us. That Melinda, Leah, Katie and I are a foursome is an open secret among people who know us, Daniel included. Like everyone else who meets Mimi, Daniel was enraptured by her beauty, but deep down, he only had eyes for Melinda. If he weren't so nice, I'd have throttled him for looking at my lovely bride the way he does sometimes.

Of course, Melinda only eggs him on. While his name tag reads "Danny" and that's what everyone else calls him, she insists on using his formal name. She says it makes him seem more grown up. I just tell her that she's got to let him down easy, because I'm not letting any of the girls go ... at least not for a gawky, teenage kid with stringy hair and bad skin.

He started to say something else, but the six kids saw the pizza and abandoned the play area for the food. Kaylee ran up to Daniel and gave him a big hug. He picked her up and spun her around once, then set her gently down next to Melinda. "If you need anything else, just let me know."

"We will, Daniel," Melinda winked, knowing it would only get his heart racing. "Thanks again."

The three of us set about ensuring that all the kids got enough pizza and Sprite before getting some food ourselves. The food isn't great, but nor is it awful. Plus, it's reasonably priced and the kids love it.

Between the nine of us, the pizza disappeared quickly. Then the kids went back to the games and fun area.

"What's the deal with your friend?" Mimi asked with a smile.

"It was love at first sight," I said before Melinda could respond.

My wife snorted, although she blushed a little bit, too.

"You've got quite the cougar there, tiger," Yesmine said to me.

"She just likes the attention," I winked. "As if she doesn't already have three people in love with her already."

"He keeps looking over at you," Mimi teased.

"I think he's looking at you," Melinda retorted.

"Let's find out ... Yesmine, I think you need to go over and chat with Daniel for a while." I flipped the vibe on Mimi's clit to medium and the one in her ass to low. She let out a desperate moan. I reached into my wallet and pulled out a twenty. "Go get some dessert for us. We'll get the kids something later."

The look she shot me was a mix of desire and frustration. I smiled innocently.

"Damn, that girl is hawt," Melinda breathed as we watched our friend saunter away. That much was true.

Even without the little bit of extra sway in her hips she put in just for us, Yesmine Meadows is probably one of the ten hottest people I can think of off the top of my head, and that list includes Megan Fox, Tricia Helfer and Jessica Alba. Even though she wasn't wearing a bra, her breasts sat up high and perky on her chest; after her mastoplexy, Melinda's did, too, but not like Mimi's.

Daniel's eyes got wide as Yesmine began a conversation with him. His eyes were glued to her chest and I could only imagine him feeling guilty for "cheating" on Melinda as he visually undressed the dark-haired goddess we sent over to him. Of course, when she was sitting next to us, neither Melinda nor I could keep our eyes off her chest, either.

"So why didn't you two ever go out?" Melinda asked out of the blue.

"We did go out," I replied. "Well, once or twice."

"So what happened?"

"Yesmine is way out of my league," I snorted.

"She's way out of Geoff's league," my wife pointed out, and she's right. "And they've been together for sixteen years."

I paused for a second. "We were always just friends. There wasn't even the undercurrent of sexual tension like there was between Leah and I."

"You mean you didn't want to bone her?"

"Hell, yes, I wanted to bone her!" I had to keep my voice down to avoid the people two tables over from eavesdropping on our conversation. "Everyone in our school wanted a roll in the sack with her. That includes the other girls and the teachers, too. But I never wanted to go out with her. Not seriously anyway."

"Why not?" As I said before, Melinda has a bit of insecurity about her. Never mind that she has a PhD, is well-regarded in the academic community and is a fairly successful author of trashy romance novels (under a pseudonym, of course). Not to mention the fact that she has three spouses who love her more than life itself and four (soon to be eight) children who absolutely adore her. Except for my daughters, I think Melinda is the most beautiful woman in the world, and that includes my other two wives (just don't tell them I said that).

I took a minute to formulate my response. "We're not on the same page. Leah and I have been best friends from the day we met. Leah and Katie are soulmates. You and I ... we were meant to be together. No matter what else had gone on in our lives, I am convinced that even without that trip to Disney World, we would have been together forever. It may have taken me a couple more years to get my head out of my butt, but we would be married and have kids and grow old together."

Reaching across the table, I took her hand.

"That's Mimi and Geoff," I said softly. "Mimi and I were friendly, but there was no ... no spark. Not beyond physical attraction ... and mostly it was me being attracted to her, not the other way around. I didn't go out of my way to stay in touch with her like I did with Leah. I didn't quit a job to be with her like I did for you. Even Katie and I had more of a latent attraction when we were just lab partners than I ever had with Mimi. We always got along and were best buds, but as soon as we got to graduation, I never expected to see her again."

"So you just wanted to stick your dick in her?" Melinda asked with that wicked smile that makes my pulse race.

"I'm breathing, aren't I?"

"You're full of shit," she pinched me once for good measure.

"And yet you still married me," I tugged on her hand and we both leaned across the table for a quick kiss. "Twice."

"And I'd marry you a third time if you'd ask."

"As long as you promise never to leave me, I'll ask every day," I said gently.

"Oh, stop that!" We could hear Mimi's eyes rolling as she returned to the table. The funnel cake in her hands momentarily distracted me from the crinkled-up nipples that were plainly visible through her blouse. "You two should get a room."

"We have a room," Melinda retorted. "Later we just might tie you up in it."

Mimi's eyes smoldered. I knew she wanted to say something that would probably result in us getting kicked out of the place. Instead, she set the dessert down and the three of us resumed our vigil over the children.

I turned the vibrators off and we fell into an easy conversation. The kids stopped by for drinks, some more pizza and to beg for ice cream. We let them play for another hour, then packed everyone up to go home.

Daniel came out to see us one more time, under the flimsy pretense of busing the table. I can't say I blame him; if I were eighteen years old and had the opportunity to ogle two hot MILFs like Melinda and Yesmine, I'd do it, too. Hell, I'm thirty-two years old and I take every chance I get to ogle the four hot MILFs currently sleeping under my roof!

By the time we got back, it was after bedtime. The little ones were either asleep or nodding off in the car. Kaylee and Tiffany trudged upstairs and changed for bed. Leah, Geoff and Katie were waiting for us. All three were clothed, but Geoff appeared to be walking a little funny; I didn't ask, but Katie winked mischievously.

We got everyone in their pajamas and tucked in before the six of us settled in for some "adult" time. Geoff and Mimi had a short conversation, and then they disappeared into the big bedroom with Leah and Katie. Melinda flashed me her tits and evaded my attempts to grope her.

Then she sent me downstairs to get ready.


I sat in front of the panel of video monitors watching my children sleeping. Kaylee, Tiffany, Bryan and Jeremy were zonked out and in dreamland. With a worried expression on my face, I watched Gabi toss and turn. The volume was off on the monitors, but I could tell she was whimpering and crying.

After a few minutes, Gwen woke herself and climbed into bed with her sister. The pair held one another as I sat there feeling helpless. Soon both were breathing rhythmically, each clutching the other in their little arms. It was all I could do to resist going upstairs, but I knew nothing I did would make a difference.

A soft knock at the door brought me out of my reverie. I turned the video monitors off, knowing that one of the other girls upstairs would have an ear out on the kids.

"Enter," I called, my voice hard.

Meekly, Yesmine crawled into the room. I knew the hardwood floors weren't very good for bare knees, but that was part of the point.

She wore a black leather cupless corset, thigh-highs and stiletto heels. She clutched something in her teeth and a plug protruded from her shapely backside. Her long hair was pulled back in a tight braid.

Katie followed her, striking our slave for moving too slowly. She, too, wore a leather corset, only hers had red accents.

Her head bowed, Yesmine stopped at my feet. She didn't move, even though Mistress Katya struck her several times just for good measure.

"You have something for me," I said. It wasn't really a question.

Mimi's head bobbed as she lay the collar at my feet.

I squatted down so I was almost eye with her.

"Look at me," I lifted her chin because she reflexively cast her eyes down. I waited until I was staring into those big, brown orbs. "Do you understand what this means?"

"Yes, Master," she whispered.

"Do you?" I looked up at my wife who was standing behind our slave.

"Yes, Master," Katie said. There was fear and excitement in both their voices.

I reached down and picked the collar up off the floor. It was leather with a silver buckle on the back. Three interlocking rings hung from the front. Our slave lifted her head and exposed her throat.

It took a little bit of effort to secure the strap around her neck (it was new leather, give me a break!), but soon it was securely fastened.

"I have something for you, too, my dear," I said gently. Katya and I exchanged a quick glance. "A name."

Mimi beamed expectantly. After the previous night, when all we had done was beat her, she had a whole day to reflect on what we had done. I think part of her was ready; after all, she kind of knew what to expect because she had been the playing the Domme part in her relationship with Geoff.

Still, it's one thing to know and the other thing to go through it. Our ferocity had thrown her for a loop, which was probably why she broke down crying after only a few hours. Yet, she knew what she had to do, and now was the time for her reward.

"Your Mistress and I have been talking about this, and we have decided to name you Amira," I said, caressing her cheek.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.