Everybody Does Allison - Cover

Everybody Does Allison

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Meet Allison, she runs the business, her elderly husband owns it; but she falls prey to handsome workers, who teach her a lesson about her own submissive nature and prepare her for other adventures in submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang  

In the office, she got a chance to take a shower and dress in her regular clothes. She put her arms around first Allison and then Marie to give each of them a kiss before going.

When she'd gone, Allison said: "Made her night, didn't we?"

"We certainly did, and by the way, love, I want to remind you that Duane will be here tomorrow alone to pack up his stuff."

Allison sprang into Marie's arms:

"You are so wonderful," she cooed, as she too planted a huge kiss on Marie's mouth.

After the kiss, Allison simply sank to her knees, and began immediately unbuttoning Marie's jeans.

"You're about the only one that I haven't done tonight, and you're precisely the one that I should. By then Allison had Marie's jeans around her ankles and her pale yellow panties down and off of one foot. She leaned her face in and first kissed Marie's pussy, before sticking her tongue into Marie's vagina.

Allison was getting ready the next morning for her journey back to the office. It was still early, although she was sure that Tommie was already in his den with a cup of coffee working on his projects.

On a whim, and with a broad smile, Allison went down to the kitchen, still naked except for her heels, and got the coffee pot. She brought along the coffee pot and a cup for herself, and went to see Tommie in his den.

"Another cup of coffee, Tommie dear?" Allison enquired.

Tommie looked up from the work he was doing at his desk with, she believed, stamps and got a broad grin on his face:

"You certainly know how to brighten an old man's morning!" he said, and then continued:

"Coming in here wearing only your shoes and that mischievous smile! You're trying to beguile me, and it's working, darling girl."

She grinned at Tommie and struck a rakish pose for him.

Tommie laughed, "Well, just look at you; my concentration's shot so come here for a hug, even if it's the only thing that I can give you today."

Allison moved to him and accepted the hug gratefully. As she lounged there in Tommie's arms, remembering all the better times, when they were first married, she had to smile. Sh reached behind her and took one of his large hands and placed it gently but firmly on her ass cheeks.

Tommie laughed again and rubbed his hand around the globes of her ass, heaving a great sigh, as he did so.

"Oh, Tommie, that feels so nice," Allison cooed to him.

"Well, lovely girl," he said to her with a kind smile, "It's the only thing that you'll get out of this old man today."

"I know," Allison whispered into his ear, holding on to him, "I know. But one of these days soon, Marie and I are coming back for a repeat performance with you. You just mark my words."

"And I'm looking forward to it," Tommie said, "Now how about that coffee."

They drank their coffee companionably, despite the disparity in their dress.

"This is a totally unexpected pleasure," Tommie said as they finished their coffee, "Morning coffee with a beautiful naked woman."

"Your beautiful naked woman, Tommie!" Allison said.

"Yes, my love, you are that but this old man has precious little physical that he can give to you these days," he continued ruefully.

"I know that, my darling," she answered, "That doesn't make me love you any less."

"What a comforting thought," he smiled at her. He gave her a wise look then and said:

"I just hope that Marie is managing you well, and making sure that you're being sexually fulfilled."

"Oh, Tommie," Allison said suddenly, "You're going to either make me blush or make me cry."

"There is no need, sweet girl" he said, "It's just part of the way that I wish for your happiness and welfare is all."

"I know, love," she answered, kissing him quickly. "Oh, Tommie, I need to go in to the plant today for a while. I won't be too long."

"Will Marie be there?" he asked with an enigmatic smile.

"No," Allison answered with a laugh, "At least I don't think so."

"Boring," Tommie said laughing.

"Are you trying to manage me?" she demanded to know with mock anger.

"I suppose that I am," he replied, "And I will stop trying to do that immediately and leave you to your own devices and pleasures. As long as I get you periodically around here naked or just in panties or flirting with, dancing with and doing things with Marie!"

"You've got it, sport!" she crowed, giving him another hug and kiss.

"Now, you'd best go, if you're going to get any work done; plus, I want to watch you walk away."

Allison laughed and then left the room, naked hips swaying and gyrating back and forth. She stopped at his door, went into a provocative pose and asked:

"You like, Big Boy?"

Tommie laughed and said: "Out! Out, I say."

Allison went back to her room; she fetched a skirt, a blouse, a pair of panties and a bra. She put them into a large, oversized hand bag like bag and went to get her coat. She remained then totally naked except for her shoes. She got her trench coat and went to say 'bye' to Tommie.

She knocked on the study door, and opened it, when he called out.

"Tommie, dear," she said, "I'm leaving now; I think I'll just drive to the station and take the train into town. It might be a pleasant ride today."

"Enjoy yourself, my love," he said to her, blowing her a kiss across the room.

She went then, however, to claim the kiss and left. She was smiling about what she was wearing, and anticipating her day with Duane.

She had to wait only few minutes for the train to arrive. She was surprised that it was more crowded than she thought it might be. She found herself hanging on to a strap toward the back, accompanied only by a group of giggling kids, who seemed to be on an outing.

They seemed to be whispering together. At first she ignored their whispering but then they got bolder and the whispering got louder.

One was saying: "Hey, momma, how about showing us your ass."

Then they all giggled at the boldness of it. Allison tried not to let them see her smile but she only barely held back her own giggle.

Then the same small voice said, barely above a whisper but loud enough to be heard by her and his friends:

"What kind of panties you have on, momma? What color?"

There was a chorus of giggles then again. Allison smiled to herself, wondering what they were going to ask next. A wicked thought started to form in her mind but she waited, thinking that maybe they were through.

Then the voice came again with it's own built in giggle.

"How about a blow job, momma?"

The kids laughed then uncontrollably. Allison noted that she was coming to her stop and had only a few minutes before getting off. She decided to put her wicked thought into operation.

She turned to the kids, who fell silent immediately.

She smiled a great big smile and said to them, unbuttoning her coat as she did:

"Panties? Color? I'm sorry guys, my panties are in my purse."

She pulled from her purse a pair of pink bikini panties and waved them at the wide eyed staring kids.

"So, I'm not wearing any, you see."

Now the coat was unbuttoned all the way. She held it in place with her hand.

"And I don't have time to give you lovely boys a blow job; although I'd love to. But I can show you my ass at least."

As Allison said that, she opened the coat, showing the staring, excited youths the fact that she was naked under the coat. She pulled the coat wide and moved so that she could turn and still cover herself with the coat from people in the front of the car. That move allowed her to show the kids her naked ass.

Then they were at her stop. She put the coat back around herself, spun on her heels and simply walked off the train. As it pulled out, she saw the faces of the kids pressed against the window. She waved and blew them a kiss.

Allison then laughed to herself:

"Hell, they'll remember that, I guess."

She strolled away then; it was only about a block and a half to the building.

She had her key and let herself in, waving a greeting to the security guard that was there that morning. She was glad it wasn't Jack or she'd be tempted to make a stop before going on upstairs.

"Hey, Jeffrey," She said brightly, as she signed in. "Calm this morning?" she enquired.

"Sure is, Ms. Allison," Jeffrey answered. "Only you and Duane here today."

"Thanks, Jeffrey," she said with a smile and headed for the elevators.

She went directly to his area. Already there were butterflies in her stomach, as she approached his office door. She hesitated only a few seconds and knocked lightly on his door.

There were tears in her eyes already as she entered.

She stood and looked at him for a few seconds first, after saying a soft 'Hi, Duane, sir.' Then she went on:

"I know how big this opportunity is for you, and what a major promotion it is but I'll miss you so."

"Yes," he answered, "I'm just about done here with all my things."

"I'm hoping that you'll say 'yes' to allowing me to show you how much I'll miss you," Allison said quietly to him.

Once Allison had said that, she unbuttoned her coat and took it off, standing by his office door totally naked except for her high heels.

"My, my," Duane kind of chuckles, "Dressed just exactly the way that you should be in my office. Do you know how that is?"

"Yes, sir," she said quietly, "When I'm in your office, I should be as I am now, bare assed naked."

"Too true," Duane said with a smile. "Now exactly what does my bare assed boss have in mind today?"

"Please come with me," she answered, "I mean up to my office; I want to clean up before I come to you. Will you please do that? Please, sir?"

"Of course," he said then with an almost condescending smile at her anxious subservience. "You lead," he continued, "I get great pleasure from watching you walk away."

"Thank you, sir," she said, going to the door before him, and opening it. "We can take the executive elevator."

Duane's face was wreathed in grins watching this formerly strict administrative woman, walk before him down the hall way of the plant totally naked, but for her heels. And the heels were spike heels about five inches; she called them, he knew, her 'fuck me' heels.

"Wearing 'fuck me's' today, Allison?" he asked pleasantly.

"Yes, sir; that's precisely what I've been hoping for all day," was her answer.

He was really pleasantly amazed at her determination, walking about the plant naked. They took the elevator and ended up in her office suite.

"Who do you want to fuck you, Allison?" he inquired, "Tell me that."

"You, sir," she answered, "And anyone else that you happen to tell me to fuck, sir."

She led him then into the inner office, which had a bathroom off of it. She knelt before him and began with his shoes to take his clothes off. She continued taking off his socks, then his pants, his bikini underwear and his shirt. When she had him totally naked, she led him into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

They showered, and Allison took the opportunity to wash Duane all over. She was careful, she was thorough, she treated it as though she were his body slave.

Finally the shower was done and she dried him off, even before drying herself off. Then she dried, and took him to the inner office. She knelt before him, and had her eyes on him all the time.

Kneeling in front of him, Allison began her 'body worship' of Duane by taking one foot into her hands. She brought the foot up so that she could lick the sole of his foot. She tried to keep her eyes on him all the time that she was doing it.

She continued with the foot and took his toes into her mouth, sucking on his toes. She sucked on the group of them, and then on each toe, one at a time. She got to his big toe and treated it as though it were his cock, sucking on the big toe. She watched his extreme concentration as she sucked on the toe.

When she was finished with the foot, she took the other foot and made love to the other foot in the exact same way, always, always looking up into his eyes.

Then she travelled up his leg, kissing his calf, kissing his knee cap, licking the area behind his knee.

Once she'd done this, she moved to the other leg, and began the kissing and licking journey up the other leg, making the same stops at his calf, his knee cap and the back of his knee.

"You've learned so much, little one," he said very kindly.

"Only because you've been a good teacher," she said kissing his thigh now.

"What of the workers?" he wondered out loud, "What of Marco and Tony?"

"They wanted meat," Allison said, "I loved being that for them; oh, not at first I know but later, once I was being trained by you, I loved it. You taught me to be this submissive slave that I've so joyed becoming."

She was now licking and kissing his other thigh, as she was speaking.

"You gave me to your friends; I was there fuck toy only because it was you that was ordering me to be it. That made it a joy for me, and not a threat or a task."

Now she was kissing his hip bones and kissing her way across his abdomen, but making sure that she didn't plant kisses or licks on his cock just yet. She was saving that.

Duane was entranced by the way she was almost physically adoring him.

"It was all so heady, so wonderful for me," she almost chanted, as she kissed his other hip bone and moved her kissing lips and licking tongue over the plane of the other side of his abdomen.

"The lunch time assignment to get signatures on my panties! Wonderful!"

Now her lips were traveling up his stomach toward his chest.

"Keeping me as your cock sucker under your desk during working hours almost made me cum just from the boldness of it," she continued.

She was now making love to one of Duane's nipples.

"Revealing me to Earl was a thrill for me; how unexpected it was for him! But how real for me!"

She was eating his other nipple, as she spoke now.

"You have been imaginative and considerate of the way you wanted me to learn at every point, at every point, Master."

Now her tongue and lips were making their way across Duane's neck, and up the side of his face. She was aiming now for his ear lobes. She captured one in her mouth, giving him chills.

"And the episode in the elevator is burned into my memory; I mean, the beating, having my eyes blocked!"

Now Allison interrupted her litany to nibble at his other ear.

"The erotic repetition of that incident that happened at the hotel in Florida, is one of my hottest memories."

Then she stopped to whisper in his ear:

"I want your lips and tongue next, darling sir; I want those while my mouth is still clean because I'm going to your ass and your asshole soon, and I'll just be your 'dirty girl', that's what I'll be."

"That's what you always are," Duane said as she kissed her way across his cheeks. "You always are my 'dirty girl.'"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.