Everybody Does Allison - Cover

Everybody Does Allison

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Meet Allison, she runs the business, her elderly husband owns it; but she falls prey to handsome workers, who teach her a lesson about her own submissive nature and prepare her for other adventures in submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang  

They parked in a lot behind a bar called the "Pink Room". Marie turned to Allison before they got out of the car.

"Here," Marie said, "Put this on, while we're in here."

She produced a dog collar and put it around Allison's neck.

"Oh dear," Allison fairly wailed, "This makes me so hot."

She reached over and kissed Marie's hand.

"I just want to thank you," Allison continued, "For making me a, oh a kind of project. I appreciate it."

Marie laughed. "Look at you," she said, "You're dressed like anyone's wet dream; you're stacked, you have pants on that show off one of the nicest asses that I've seen, you're compliant, you're sexy and you're available, and you want to thank me! Oh, boss, you're the real article alright. Let's go in here and I might just feed you to the sharks here."

"Oh, do tell," Allison said in a soft, sexy whisper, "Do tell!"

The bar was already crowded, when they entered. It was a woman's bar. Allison looked around and her gaze was met by women of all ages, shapes and sizes. The one thing that was constant, as they entered and went to the bar, was that all eyes were on Allison's lycra covered ass.

The stood at the bar, at one end, and the bar tender, a large, muscular woman, named Skeet, came to ask them what they wanted.

"Hey, Marie," she said companionably.

"Hey, Skeet," Marie said.

Then Marie smiled and said: "Skeet, this is Allison, she's my boss." Then Marie hesitated to take time to grin and she continued: "She's also my bitch!"

"Well, let me tell you," Skeet said in return, "Wearing those pants, she might just cause a riot in here. You just let her dance, and you'll see."

Allison turned to Marie with a question mark look on her face.

"I don't dance," Marie said, "Maybe the slow stuff but that's really all. But there are some here who really get steamy on the dance floor."

"Oh," Allison said quietly, "I really like to dance. But I'm with you, and nothing will change that unless you say something."

"No, sweet one," Marie said, as they now sipped their drinks, "I really don't mind you dancing with some of them; they'll be around to ask me. You'll see."

"Oh, goody!" was Allison's reply to that.

They went to a table and then a slow dance did come on over the speakers. A number of women were dancing.

"Let's get out to get this started," Marie said, and she led Allison to the dance floor.

Marie bent down to whisper in Allison's ear:

"Let's make this a kind of demonstration; I want you to put your arms around my neck. It'll cause that lovely round ass of yours to stick out and say 'come and play with me.'"

"Come and play with me," Allison said, "I love that. I guess if that's my ass' message, it's an appropriate one."

Allison did as Marie had instructed her. She lifted up her arms, being a bit shorter than Marie, and placed them around Marie's neck. It caused her tee shirt to move up, showing skin at Allison's waist, and the very beginning of the slope of her ass cheeks just where the material of her white, lycra pants began.

Allison ground her hips against Marie's as they danced. Every now and then, during the dancing, Allison let out a little 'yip', telling Marie that someone had just run their hands across her lycra covered ass cheeks.

"Like it, bitch?" Marie asked.

"Love it, ma'am," Allison answered, just as another hand landed on her ass and pinched her. She made the 'yipping' sound again at that point, as the dance ended.

They moved to their table and sat to sip their drinks again.

Marie grinned at Allison and said:

"Now it'll happen, you'll see. Just set back and someone will be over to ask if you can dance. I want you to go out there and make a spectacle of yourself."

"Yes, ma'am," Allison answered, kissing the palm of Marie's hand, while she spoke.

It as only a few minutes later that one of the younger women, wearing jeans, came over to their table. She smiled as she looked at both Marie and Allison but she spoke to Marie:

"Hey, Marie, do you mind if I take Ms. Tits and Ass out for a dance."

Marie smiled, and said: "No, Shelly, I don't mind at all, if you watch your manners and call Allison by her name, instead of by her outstanding physical characteristics."

"Fair enough," Shelly replied.

Then she smiled and spoke again:

"Marie, do you mind terribly if I ask Allison to dance?"

"Of course not," Marie said cordially.

Allison looked at Marie with a kind of grateful look on her face. She was personally really turned on by having been called Ms. Tits and Ass, but she really appreciated Marie sticking up for her like that. She found herself more and more turned on by both of those turns of event.

She went out to the dance floor with Shelly but tried to keep her eyes on Marie as she danced, as though the dance were for Marie specially.

Shelly was a good dancer and manage throughout the dance to keep a hand in place on Allison somewhere. She ran her hand across Allison's ass cheeks a few times. One of those times, she let the hand linger and push against the crack of Allison's ass. She ran her hand across Allison's tits and pushed on her nipples in the process.

By the time the dance was finished, Allison was panting and Shelly was grinning.

The dance routine was repeated then by a few other women, both equally good dancers. Allison, in the process, was being handled, felt up, everything but assaulted by her dance partners. It was making Allison almost uncontrollably turned on.

After a few dances, there was an announcement about 'group dance' as they called it at that bar. It allowed more than one person to ask a single person to dance.

The scene was now repeated that had played out a few times already. But this time it was Shelly and one other woman that asked Allison to the dance floor, after getting Marie's permission. Allison was turned on by the thought.

She got to the dance floor and radiated at having one dance partner on either side of her. The two partners dancing with her lost no time now in being aggressive. Allison danced with her hands and arms in the air. She felt free and easy in the dance and she knew that raising her arms like this accentuated her ass and tits. She hoped that Marie was watching.

Allison glanced at Marie, who was staring at her intently. Allison made a kissing motion toward Marie, who nodded in return.

Then the dancer behind her took advantage of the fact that Allison still had her arms raised above her head. She simply and quickly grabbed the bottom of Allison's tee shirt and had the tee shirt off before Allison knew what was happening.

Allison let out a kind of squeak and shot a glance at Marie, who was now grinning and sniffing at Allison's tee shirt, which had been thrown to her by the dancing partner.

The partner in front and the partner behind both took possession of one of Allison's tits, as they twirled and danced. Allison did a kind of pirouette, and put her hands on the shoulder of the one who had removed her tee shirt. She smiled, she pushed her tits up against her.

Then, not to be outdone, the partner behind her grabbed the top of Allison's lycra pants and simply pulled them down.

Before she even knew what was happening, Allison's pants were down past her ass cheeks. The dancer pulling her pants down now hurried with her project and, lifting one foot after another, finally had Allison's pants off totally. Allison was left on the dance floor with the two of them now dancing naked, except for her heels.

There was a round of cheering and clapping in the bar and around the dance floor as, Allison continued to dance naked with her two partners.

Allison was now ready to sexually explode. As she danced, she noticed other couples in parts of the bar kissing, making out and even one couple where one of them was on her knees between the other's splayed thighs. She decided on the spot what she was going to do. The dance partners had upped her erotic feelings by stripping her on the dance floor but her mind and eye was on Marie.

The dance ended and Allison gave each of the dancing partners a kiss as she went back to the table to Marie.

Without another word, Allison leaned in and kissed Marie. She kissed her with an open mouth and was soon running her tongue around Marie's mouth, and then allowing Marie's tongue into her mouth, sucking on it for all she was worth.

She broke the kiss and simply grinned at Marie who only watched her boss to see what she'd do next. Marie held the clothes out to Allison but instead of taking the clothes, Allison was down on her knees in front of Marie. Allison reached for Marie's belt on her black jeans and opened the belt. Then she opened the top button on Marie's jeans.

Marie was grinning from ear to ear, and watching Allison's progress. Allison continued by tugging on the black jeans until they were down around Marie's ankles and one foot was out of the jeans.

Allison was all smiles now as she put her hands on Marie's thighs to open them up further, and allow her to get her face between Marie's opened thighs.

Marie was wearing a pair of black lace panties. And now Allison's face was squarely between Marie's legs and up against her panties.

Allison grunted with her lust and the effort, as she now removed Marie's panties. There was a group now standing around and watching.

Allison now had access to Marie's pussy, she leaned in and began by planting kisses up one side of the inner part of Marie's thigh and then over to the other to repeat the process. Marie had her eyes closed, as Allison continued her exploration.

Now Allison had arrived at Marie's pussy, and began by initially pushing her tongue into the pussy folds. Marie put a commanding hand on Allison's head at that point, and Allison continued by pushing her tongue further and further into the folds of Marie's pussy. Then she moved the tongue and swept it down so that it was licking the inner sides of one side of Marie's pussy. She repeated that on the other side, and continued this for a bit. She licked up one side of Marie's pussy and down the other. Finally, Allison's lips and tongue sought out and found Marie's clit.

Allison now had Marie jumping in her chair but she continued her assault on Marie's pussy and clit.

Marie was growling at the top of Allison's head then:

"Eat me, you bitch! Eat me, you naked, big titted, lovely assed bitch!"

Allison greeted the urging of Marie with a kind of fervor of her own. She was now sucking on the inner lips and clit in Marie's pussy, until finally with a loud noise Marie succumbed, and began to flood Allison's mouth with her cum. She bucked against Allison's face, holding still Allison's head in place with her gripping hands. Allison kept the licking and sucking up until finally Marie released her head and was finished with the crisis of her orgasm.

Then Marie pulled on Allison, and brought her up so that she could kiss Allison's face. With her tongue, Marie began to lick her own juices off of Allison's face, planting kisses everywhere.

The crowd around the table began to disperse but clapped and hooted for Marie and Allison before they did.

Marie grabbed Allison by the hand and said to her:

"Bathroom, clean up."

Allison let herself be led across the crowded bar to the bathroom. She smiled as numerous hands reached out for a nipple or an ass cheek as she passed.

Marie took her into the bathroom and with towels cleaned Allison's face, washing it.

Then when Marie was done, she leaned in and said:

"Get dressed, sweet tongue, I have to pee and then we'll leave for other adventures."

But Allison had a sudden inspiration that she was determined to act upon. She held out her hand to take Marie by the hand. Then she led Marie into one of the bathroom stalls.

Marie looked at her and said: "Why you dirty thing you!"

Allison grinned at Marie in response.

Marie got a concerned look on her face and said:

"Are you sure?"

"Quite sure, ma'am," Allison responded.

Marie sighed happily and began to pull the door of the cubicle closed.

Allison, however, intervened:

"No, please;" she said quickly, "Please leave it open; I want someone to see. I went them to notice. I want them to know that I'm yours for real."

"Well," Marie laughed, "If they don't now, after that amazing display of pussy eating, then I don't know what would convince them."

Just then the door to the bathroom opened and two women came in. One of them happened to be one of the dancers that had stripped Allison on the dance floor. They were talking as they came in but the dancer noticed Allison and Marie in the bathroom cubicle, and nudged the other into silence.

In the cubicle, Marie stood with her hands on her hips to let Allison do the work. Allison, grateful for the opportunity, opened the belt on Marie's jeans, and then unbuttoned the top button on the jeans. She unzipped the zipper and, using both hands, pulled Marie's jeans down to her shoes. Marie helped her at this point by removing a shoe and letting Allison take her jeans off of one foot. Next came Marie's panties. Allison had them off of one foot, leaving Marie's pussy naked for her use.

Allison leaned back against the porcelain of the toilet, and said quietly:

"Thank you, ma'am for this opportunity; your bitch is ready."

"Are you?" Marie wanted to know.

To show her, Allison took Marie by the hips and pulled her into position. Marie had her legs splayed out wide, as Allison fitted her mouth to Marie's pussy, so that her mouth was covering Marie's pussy entirely.

The two women were silent and wide eyed at what they were watching. Allison could see out of the corner of her eye that they had company. It simply made her smile.

Then two more ladies entered the bathroom but they were quickly silenced by the first two, and joined them in watching the drama unfolding in the toilet cubicle.

"Oh, shit!' one of them whispered. "I wish someone would do that for me!"

Another one answered: "I wish she'd do that for me! Maybe Marie would rent her out."

The dancer then put in: "If I were Marie, I wouldn't. That's for sure."

In the toilet cubicle, Marie allowed herself to relax and let the piss explode out of her. Allison made a noise in her throat, and began to gulp in order to swallow the fierce yellowish stream that was coming from her secretary's pussy.

Marie grasped Allison by the back of the head to hold her in place, as her stream of piss continued to fill Allison's mouth and throat.

"You lovely cunt!" Marie growled at her, when she was finally finished pissing.

Allison's only answer was another kind of noise in her throat. She settled to finish swallowing and simply sat for a moment or two. The scene, as Marie adjusted herself, pulling on and up panties and jeans, was a completely erotic one. Allison continued to kneel, naked in the toilet cubicle, after allowing Marie to piss into her mouth.

To Marie's surprise, as she turned around from the cubicle, the four women who were standing there clapped. Marie grinned.

"One of the four of them stepped up to congratulate Marie on the way her new 'bitch' performed her duties. Then the woman continued:

"Marie, why not bring her around some time and rent her to some of the rest of us. It's certainly possible to find someone to eat your pussy but this is beyond beyond! I'd pay whatever you wanted to take your girlfriend into a toilet cubicle and do that with her."

Marie looked at Allison, who simply smiled, as she now got up from her knees.

"Maybe I will," Marie said, "Maybe it's a good idea, and the cunt loves this kind of treatment, don't you, cunt?"

Allison was now kneeling naked at Marie's side. She kissed the back of Marie's hand and said fervently:

"Oh, yes, ma'am; this cunt loves this kind of treatment. Bring me back any time; tell me what to do or whom to do it to. I am yours to use in any way that you choose."

Marie laughed and said to the others: "You heard her, girls; mark your calendars; next week we'll be back sometime. We'll make it a party."

Then she turned to Allison and said: "Get dressed, bitch, we still have some promises to keep tonight."

Allison kissed Marie's hand one more time, and then got up to get dressed.

The other women were simply watching, one of them said to Marie:

"Marie, may we?"

"Of course," Marie answered.

With that the four of the surrounded Allison and each of the extracted from her a wet, open mouth kiss. There was a lot of sighing before they all left the ladies' room.

As soon as Allison was dressed, she and Marie left the bar. Allison was smiling, as she got in the car with Marie.

"Where next?" Allison wanted to know.

"Remember the promise to the guys in the forest preserve?" Marie asked.

"Ohhhhhhh," Allison said with pleasure. "Then it's my turn to get something."

"Yes, doll," Marie said, stroking Marie's face; "It's your turn."

They drove a little until they came to the lane that led to the forest clearing where Allison had given the guys a blow job just a few days before. But tonight it seemed deserted, except for one pick up truck. Marie smiled when she saw the truck.

"Ah," she said, "He's here."

"Who's here?" Allison wanted to know.

"Mike Knox," Marie said, continuing to smile, "The guy that I sucked off the other night, while he was watching you get your face fucked by four other guys."

Allison laughed: "It's a matter of stamina," she quipped to Marie.

"No," Marie said smiling at her in return, "It's really a matter of me and Mike Knox beating your ass before he fucks you."

"Oh," Allison said in a small voice, once she realized the reality of the situation.

They pulled their car up, and at the same time, he got out of his truck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.