Everybody Does Allison - Cover

Everybody Does Allison

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Meet Allison, she runs the business, her elderly husband owns it; but she falls prey to handsome workers, who teach her a lesson about her own submissive nature and prepare her for other adventures in submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang  

They took her slowly from the platform back down the ladder, not allowing her to dress at all. Although they were both clothed now, Allison remained naked all the way back to the door at the roof level.

"Okay, Rapunzel," Tony said with a leer and a slap to her ass, "Back to work."

Allison was terrified that they meant what they said, forcing her to go back into the building totally naked.

"Oh, please, sirs," she said, sinking to her knees by the door,"I've done everything you've said, haven't I; I've been a good girl for you, haven't I? Please let me have my clothes."

Both Tony and Marco were laughing at the pleading, naked woman kneeling in front of them. Eventually they did give in and allowed Allison to have her dress to put on. They kept all of her underwear, slip, bra, panties and girdle, which they had nailed to the wall of the shack up on the platform with her name on it.

"Okay, now thank us, bitch," Marco demanded, while Allison was still naked and on her knees but now clutching her dress to herself with obvious relief.

Allison thanked them profusely, as they demanded, and, after slipping into her dress was ready at last to get back to work.

"Good lookin' bitch," Marco said to Tony, "Yeah," Tony replied, "Almost as good looking in that white pleated skirt dress as she was naked." Marco laughed at that, "Yeah but not quite."

Allison's secretary, Marie, wanted to know if she was all right, when she got back from her long lunch.

"Yes," Allison said brightly, "I just ran into some friends and we were longer than I had supposed. I probably stay a little later today to make sure that we're up to snuff with everything. But you needn't wait." But Allison knew that Marie would wait, she was faithful that way.

It was later that day, with dusk closing in on them that Tony found his way to Allison's department. Everyone had already gone home but Marie was still at it, and, Tony had discovered, so was Allison.

"Can I help you?" Marie asked Tony, who was carrying a bag.

"I'm here to see your boss, I'm a friend of hers."

Marie, who was very protective of Allison and her privacy wasn't sure about this guy at all, and said that Allison was really pretty busy.

"Oh, she'll want to see me," Tony said with a laugh, "Just give her these, my pal and I got these from her at lunch."

Opening the bag he handed Marie a pair of almost destroyed panties. Marie just stared as Tony smiled. She got up and hurried into Allison's office with the panties.

Allison looked up from the work that she was trying to finish. She had at least taken the opportunity about an hour before to take a shower in the executive suite, so that she didn't smell like sex when she went home.

"Yes?" she said to Marie, who looked truly alarmed.

Marie almost stammered out: "Uh, there's a man here with a hard hat to see you; he sent me to give you these."

Allison's eyes went wide and her face reddened, when Marie handed her the pair of pearl colored panties.

Marie asked in a tiny voice: "Allison, are they yours?"

Allison sighed a deep sigh and said: "Yes, sweetie," (She was always affectionate with Marie.) "They're mine; I ran into these two guys after lunch and, well, things got out of hand."

"Oh dear!" Marie said, "Did they rape you?"

"Oh, no," Allison said quickly, "Nothing like that only good old fashioned seduction and screwing. Look, Marie, stay here, when he comes in; I don't want a repeat performance and these guys are really persuasive." Marie nodded firmly and went to get Tony.

Tony smiled as he entered the room. He had a bag in his hand.

"Hi, Rapunzel," he said brightly.

"Hi," Allison muttered, "What can I do for you, Tony?"

Tony's face darkened and he took a step toward Allison, who was visibly cowed by him now. Tony dumped the bag, containing the rest of Allison's underwear on her desk, and said harshly:

"You can remember your manners, especially in front of your assistant here."

Marie was wide eyed as Allison's demeanor visibly changed.

Allison said, in a clear voice, one that carried conviction: "I'm sorry, sir, how crude of me to forget. If I can do anything to help you, I certainly will."

"Yes," Tony said smoothly now, "I'm sure you will. And who is this lovely lady?"

"That's my assistant Marie; Marie, this is Tony."

Tony grinned at Allison and asked: "Is the lovely Marie going to be here for our interview?"

Allison stammered a bit and said: "Yes, I thought so."

"Hmm," Tony continued, "Some protection?"

"Uh, yes, sir maybe." was Allison's hesitant answer.

"And maybe not." Tony laughed. "But since your lovely assistant is here, let's tell her what happened after lunch, shall we?"

"Do we need to?" was Allison's quiet question.

"Well I think we do," was Tony's response, and, turning to Marie, he asked: "You want to know, don't you, dear?"

Marie, still wide eyed, shook her head 'yes'.

"Good," Tony said with a smile, looking at Allison again, who resembled an animal caught in the head lights of a car now,"So that's settled. But this is turning you on isn't it?"

Allison hesitated only a moment, causing Tony to bark at her: "Answer me!"

"Yes, sir," Allison said, again with a red face, "This is turning me on." "I thought so." was Tony's reply.

"But let's tell her," Tony went on, "We met at the elevator and you went willingly up to the roof with me and Marco, isn't that right."

"Yes, sir," Allison said, "that's right; I went willingly with you two to the roof."

"Then," he continued, "We had to climb the ladder to the work platform, correct?' Allison shook her head 'yes', and this caused Tony to bark again: "Talk to me, damn it!"

Allison quickly said "Yes, that's right; forgive me for being silent, sir."

Marie was dumbfounded by the change in Allison, and realized that she was kind of turned on by it too.

Allison was certainly turned on, the inside of her thighs were getting wet.

"What happened on the ladder?" Tony asked with a grin.

Allison spoke up immediately: "At first, I didn't believe I could climb it but you kept tickling the back of my knees and Marco was rubbing my breasts."

"Your what?" Tony shot at her.

"Uh," she quickly added, "My tits, I meant my tits."

"Good girl," Tony said and added, "Then?"

"Then," Allison picked up the story, "Then you took my skirt off, when I agreed to go with you to the platform. You said you'd write my name on a pair of crotchless panties that you had and throw them over the building edge otherwise."

"Is that the only reason you agreed to go to the platform?" Tony asked.

"No, sir; at that point I really wanted to. And then you lifted my slip up so that it was over my head and, since I had my arms in the air, I was trapped in the slip, and you pulled my panties down and played with me."

"With what?" Tony barked.

"Uh," Allison stammered, looking at Marie, "Uh at my, uh, you know."

"Say the words," Tony demanded gruffly or I'll start to slap you; I might do that anyway."

"Sorry, sorry," Allison babbled now, "You played with my pussy, my cunt."

"So I did," Tony said with a smile. "And?" Tony prompted her.

"And," she continued, "Marco took my blouse off and was playing with my tits."

"What happened to your panties and bra?" Tony prompted her."

"You cut them off with a knife." Allison admitted.

Marie gasped at this admission.

"And then?" Tony pushed her on.

"And then I got to suck both of your cocks and get fucked by both of your wonderful pricks."

"Just like a?" Tony added for her to finish. "Just like a common slut." Was Allison's brief admission.

Again Marie was gasping.

"But now there's one place that we didn't have time to fuck you, isn't there?" Tony added.

"Yes," Allison admitted wide eyed now.

"Tell me," Tony said quietly.

Allison hesitated only briefly and glanced at Marie who was still wide eyed but breathing heavily.

"She won't help you here," Tony said with menace.

Allison then said quietly: "You didn't fuck my ass, sir."

"Right the first time," Tony fairly shouted. "Now Marco had to go home but I have time and I'm here to correct that little oversight but a slut like you won't mind, will you?"

Allison, completely cowed by him now and breathing heavily herself, said: "No, sir; a slut like me won't mind at all."

"I thought not," Tony said. "Now take off your clothes and give them to Marie and be quick about it or you go home with no clothes on at all tonight."

Allison immediately went for the buttons on her dress removing it and giving it to Marie, who'd come over to help at Tony's instructions. Then Allison was left wearing only her shoes.

"That's the way we like you, slut," Tony muttered, "Bare ass naked!"

"Looks nice, doesn't she, Marie?"

"Yes, uh, yes, sir" Marie muttered, "She does." And Marie was glancing appreciatively at her naked boss.

"Bend over the desk," was Tony's next order, leaving Allison, once she had complied, bent over from the waist with the globes of her naked ass lewdly pointed at Tony and Marie. "Now wiggle your ass like a slut in heat." Tony said next with a kind of a cruel smile. He could see how this was affecting Marie, who was taking it all in wide eyed.

Allison did as she was told and began to wiggle her ass for them, gyrating and wiggling as though to some unheard music.

Tony stepped up to her and told Marie to come over closer also. Marie was hesitant but complied and came over to where her naked boss was still busy moving her ass cheeks around.

"Now," Tony said, taking hold of Marie's hand at the wrist for emphasis, "Slap her ass."

Marie, as though in a trance, slapped the shapely ass in front of her.

"Harder!" Tony demanded and Marie complied and slapped Allison's ass harder. Tony kept on demanding "Harder!" and Marie kept hitting Allison, who was now grunting from the inflicted pain but still wiggling her ass lewdly. Marie left off the slapping and simply rubbed her hand over and over the surface of Allison's ass cheeks with a kind of a grateful look on her face.

"I love you," she whispered, and then once again "I love you." With that she bent over the surface of Allison's ass and planted a wet kiss directly on the red spot where she 'd been spanking.

"Okay, doll," Tony said, breaking Marie's concentration. As Marie looked up now at him, she gasped seeing him standing there naked with a large erect cock.

Marie just stared at it for a moment, when Tony told her to go an fetch some oil of some kind. Marie did as she was told, getting some light oil that was available in the medicine area. When she returned with it, she was momentarily rooted to the spot by the sight of Allison now kneeling and sucking on Tony's cock.

"Oh dear!" was all that she could manage.

She gave Tony the oil and he ordered Allison to turn around again and bend over the desk. She did. Tony approached with some oil on his hands and began to rub it into the cleft of Allison's ass. Eliciting further moans from Allison.

"Go to the other side of the desk," Tony told Marie, who did as she was told.

When she got to that spot, Tony said to her: "Now take your panties off and stuff them into her mouth."

Allison looked up at Marie, as she reached up under her skirt and pulling her beige panties down, though red faced, deposited them into Allison's open mouth.

Tony now moved with his cock into position and forced an entrance into Allison's asshole. Allison wiggled and grunted into the panties in her mouth as she pushed backwards at Tony's thrusting cock.

Marie was transfixed. It didn't take Tony very long to get his cock into Allison's greased asshole, and he was accompanied in his buggering by her squeals of delight all silenced by Marie's panties in Allison's mouth. Nor did it take him much time to deposit his load into Allison.

Finished, Tony gave Allison a loud and hard slap to the ass, as he pulled up his pants and got ready to leave.

Allison simply sunk to the floor on her knees.

At the door Tony turned and said brightly: "Thanks for the ass fuck, Rapunzel, we'll be in touch."

Allison looked up at him with a strange look on her face and said quietly: "No, thank you." and he was gone.

When he'd gone, Marie hustled over to Allison and, sinking to the floor on her knees, put her arms around her. Allison laid her head against Marie's breast and sobbed for a few minutes.

"I don't know what's happened, Marie," she said. "It's just that Tom is no longer interested or able;he's a lovely man but he's old now, just old. I guess maybe serves me right for marrying such an older man. But these guys are brash, and manipulative, and ... and I just love it."

Marie was stroking Allison's hair as she talked. "It's just kind of opened this vista that I've held in check for so long. Geez, I never thought I'd be so turned on so much simply by someone telling me what to do. I've just kept that in check so completely all these years. It kind of shows me a submissive side, a really, I, uh, don't know, sexually submissive side to me that is wholly new. Or that's at least out in the open now."

Looking up at Marie's adoring eyes, Allison continued, "I mean, it even turns me on now to be here in the office with you; you know, with me naked and simply, uh, kind of available and you fully clothed."

There was a brief silence, which then Marie filled, as she got up and went to the door to lock the door: "Not fully clothed, Allison, remember I don't have any panties on."

Saying that to the still kneeling woman, Marie went to the office chair and pulling it around to the side of the desk said quietly to Allison, "Come here."

As Allison started to get up from her kneeling position, Marie put in: "No, crawl." Allison looked at Marie and said a quiet, "Yes, ma'am."

As she crawled to where Marie was sitting, now with her skirt up around her waist and her legs apart to accommodate Allison's smiling face.

Allison nestled her face into the wetness of Marie's curly hair covered snatch. Using her tongue and her lips, she serviced the outside lips and sought the softness of the inner lips and Marie's clit. Marie was soon writhing in her chair as Allison's tongue and lips found their mark. Allison slipped her hands under Marie's ass cheeks and held on while continuing to plunder the soft wetness of her pussy.

Marie clutched the back of Allison's head, pulling her face tight against her pussy as she came in her naked boss' face and mouth. It was a huge orgasm for Marie. When it was done, Allison slipped back into a kneeling position.

Marie slipped from the chair with tears in her eyes and, surrounding Allison with her arms, said to her tearfully, "I'm so sorry; I don't know what got into me. It was all so strong and heady and when you said..."

Here Allison interrupted Marie by putting her arms around her and launching into a long, wet, open mouthed kiss.

Then it was Allison's turn to comfort. "Quiet, quiet, dear," she cooed. "This is only our little secret. It was wonderful."

Allison raised Marie from her kneeling position and said: "I must take another shower now." It kind of galvanized Marie into action, so that, by the time that Allison was out of the exec shower, Marie had gone out and bought a pair of panties and a bra for her boss.

"I thought you might need these." Marie said simply. "Ahh," Allison simpered, "You take such good care of me."

"Yes, if you let me." Was Marie's reply.

Allison was pleased with the bra and panties. The bra was a light almost shiny blue fabric with underwire for her rather large sized 36 cs. The panties matched and were sufficiently transparent to show both pussy and ass.

"I guess that you had ulterior motives in this purchase," Allison said smiling.

"I did," crowed Marie.

And Allison slowly spun around to show Marie how they looked.

Then Marie turned serious for a moment, saying to Allison: "I just, uh, want you to know that I will in no way let what we've done here get in the way of doing my job the way it is supposed to be done."

Allison put her arms around Marie and said quietly: "I know that, love; but we must take time now and again for you to kind of take me in hand."

Marie laughed: "I can certainly do that."

She slapped Allison's panty covered fanny, as she said it, causing Allison to 'yip' and jump.

"Ah, yes," Allison then said, "Home and Tom."

"Who knows," Marie commented, "Tomorrow might bring more adventures. After all, the hard hats are still working for a few more days."

"One can only hope," Allison said with a lewd grin, kissing Marie an 'end of the office day kiss, ' as they left.

It was two days later. Allison went to work thinking that they, that is Tony and Marco would be finishing that day, and just wondering, wondering. When she got to the office, Marie was there waiting and had coffee for her. Marie followed Allison into the office and closed the door. When Allison turned Marie was standing there with a strange grin on her face.

Allison's heart skipped a beat, as Marie said: "There's a note here for Rapunzel." "Ohhhh," was all that Allison managed at first.

Allison put her hand out for it and the smile on Marie's face changed ever so slightly.

She withheld the note and said crossly: "Put your greedy hand down or you get a spanking."

Allison understood immediately and apologized: "Sorry, Ma'am, I was getting greedy; it's just that I have been wondering."

"Yes, I know, my impatient love; you want to go and get those holes of yours all stuffed up; don't you?"

Allison smiled.

Marie demanded again: "Don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am, I realize that I really do want to get my holes stuffed up."

"Okay then," Marie continued, "Here's the note: 'Rapunzel, today 11:00 AM come up to the roof; take the lock from the bag; lock the door from the outside. Take all of your clothes off and put them on the chair by the door. Climb the ladder to the work platform naked. We're here." It was signed, 'The Guys.'

"What you've been waiting for?"

"Yes, ma'am." was Allison's answer.

"Good,"Marie answered,"Then, love, you go and I'll cover for you. I'll be back in at 10:30 to remind you."

"Oh, thank you so much, ma'am." Allison said, sinking to her knees as she said it, and grasping Marie around the waist and letting her hands fall down until they were clutching Marie's ass cheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.