Stephen and Christiana - NIS - Cover

Stephen and Christiana - NIS

Copyright© 2006 to the Scribbler

Chapter 2: Tuesday, August 29, 2025

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Tuesday, August 29, 2025 - Stephen and Christiana are seniors at East Riverport High School in Ohio in the year 2025. Each has his or her own challenges and their final NIS week. Go along for the ride as they find love and whole new sides of each other.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Note One: Jeopardy™ is a registered trademark of NBC, Inc.; Harry Friedman, Executive Producer.

Note two: Snickers™ is a registered trademark of Mars, Incorporated

Note three: This chapter is UNBETA'd, as none of the 'usual' crowd wanted to touch it. It's 18,258 words long in 36 pages.


Stephen — Tuesday morning, sunrise

Sometimes, I think I shift in my sleep, especially just before I wake up. Most of the time, it's because the bed's too warm or because the cat is sleeping next to my head and is purring too loudly.

This particular morning, I moved and something long and warm moved next to me. Part of me had no idea what was going on. I had never slept with someone before and I just didn't know what to expect waking up.

I felt an arm across my body that I knew wasn't mine and suddenly, I was very, very much awake. I rolled to my side and looked at the beautiful person lying next to me. Even in her sleep, she is angelic.

As I looked around her room, I realized that I had no idea where the clock was, so I decided to leave that be and focus on the woman I love. Her lips were so inviting that I snuggled in close and kissed her. The softness of her lips — their silkiness — amazed me, even though I had become very familiar with their touch less than 18 hours before. It wasn't a make-out kind of kiss, but rather a kiss to tell her, in her sleep, how much I love her. Christi shifted in her sleep, so that her back was to me and her hair was piled in a jumble on and around the nape of her neck. The memory of smelling her hair as we hugged in the Principal's office before all this got started was powerfully with me as I laid there. She was so warm next to me that there was nothing for it but to take advantage where I could.

It didn't take long to realize that this was a moment that I was going to have to memorialize in some way. I guess writing it down is one way to do that. It's strange that time can move very slowly in some moments and so quickly in other situations. I knew that what had just happened was our first night together of what could be a lifetime of happiness and love. If there's one thing that I learned in church, it is that prayer sometimes helps, even if God is busy listening to other people at the moment. I prayed that Christi would always love me and that I would always love her. I promised myself that I would never stop trying to be the very best partner for her that I could be.

It was still early and the sun was just starting to come up, so I curled up around Christi, closed my eyes, and held her close.


Christiana — Tuesday — early morning

My nose itched. That's the first thing I remember from waking up, after our first night together. Being with Stephen in my bed was so comfortable — so right — that I curled up on my side and went back to sleep. I don't honestly know what time it was when my nose itched, but I do know that it was 6:30 Am when my alarm went off. SCHOOL. I hate it some times. Yes, I've been on the path to being valedictorian and yes, that feels really good, like something to be really proud of, but today was my first day having to face all of the students at East Riverport High School naked. Worse, I have to testify to the Police about being attacked! I've never, ever, in my whole life, had to talk to the police about anything. I'm pretty sure that they're going to spend more time looking at my body than thinking about what they're supposed to be doing.

Yea — it's going to suck.

Why can't I just stay in bed, with my boyfriends' (fiancés'?) arm over and around me? Uh-oh, I thought. I'm going to have to talk to Stephen about what exactly he and I agreed to yesterday. I get the feeling that I was asked for my hand in marriage yesterday and didn't even recognize it. If that's the case, I most assuredly want a ring! Because ... well, just because I do. That's why. Not like it's a big deal, really. I get the feeling that Stephen will do anything necessary to protect my life and make me happy. Wearing his ring and knowing that we can tell the whole world that we are pledged to each other would mean a great deal to me. I don't want to wait, though. If that's what Stephen meant to do, I will hold him to it, because I know that it's what I want for sure.

I wondered for a moment when he and I would get a chance to have that discussion. I remember lying in bed, with Stephen wrapped around me, thinking about how the day would play out. I knew that lacrosse practices would not begin until around September 18th, so I didn't have to worry about Stephen being tied up doing that in the afternoon. I also knew, through the grapevine, that Stephen was working at the taco shack at the mall on the weekends, when he wasn't doing his big brother stuff. So, I figured that we'd have the afternoon together at least to talk and, if I had my way, much, much more. Being anywhere near Stephen made me horny and I was pretty certain that by the time the day was over at school, I was going to be pretty worked up.

The second alarm went off — 6:40 am. I had to get out of bed. First, though, I had to be able to wake Stephen and get him moving.

"Stephen, sweetie?" I said, as I gently rocked his shoulder, "It's time to get up. We've got to start getting ready for school."

Stephen opened one gimlet eye and looked at me. He saw me smiling at him and he knew he couldn't play possum. He cracked a smile and lifted his head off his side of my pillow. "I love you, Christiana. I can't believe how beautiful you are."

I blushed. I always thought I looked like hell first thing in the morning and to hear him say that I'm beautiful ... well, a girl could get used to feeling that good about herself! I leaned in and kissed him and it was wonderful. His lips were soft, but his beard was kind of scratchy, so I tilted my head so that I wouldn't feel it as much. We kissed for I don't know how long, but we had to break it up when I heard my father's voice, calling up to us.

"Christi! Stephen! Twenty five minutes before we leave! Into the shower with you now, if you're going to take one."

I lifted myself away from Stephen enough to reach for his hand "Let's go. I want to get clean before we start the day. We'll not have a chance at school to get clean before we talk to the police."

"Oh shit, Christiana. I forgot about the police. It felt so good to spend the first night of my life with my fiancé..."

OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. Every bit of me exploded in joy at the word fiancé. I know I screamed. I just know I did — because my father came storming in the next moment with a panicked look on his face. That look stayed there until he saw my face.

"Itsy? Is everything all right? I heard you scream."

"Oh yes, Daddy! Oh yes..." I threw myself at him and hugged him, naked though I was. He didn't seem to mind and held me close for a moment. When we broke up the hug, my father turned to Stephen and looked at him, as if to say "AND?..."

Stephen understood the look immediately, and, naked though he was, he stood tall and brought his shoulders back and looked back at my father directly. "Jonathan? I simply told Christi again that I want her to be my wife. The yell that you heard from Christiana was her celebrating. I was explaining that I had forgotten that we have to talk to the police this morning because I was too wrapped up in the fact that I have just spent the first night of my life with my fiancé."

I've only ever seen my father at a lack of words twice in my life. Once was when my brother was born and he was too busy crying with joy and holding his son to say anything. The second time was this morning. He couldn't seem to string the words together to react to what Stephen had said. Finally, he looked at us both and said, "That's what you said last night, but it didn't completely sink in."

He turned to leave, and then turned back. "Stephen? If you're going to have her be your bride, I suggest you get a ring on that finger of hers. She deserves to know that your commitment is real and that you take it seriously."

"Yes Sir. Today, if I can do it."

"That's enough then."

There was nothing else to be done. I pulled Stephen into the bathroom and turned on the shower. When it was hot, I practically threw him in and threw myself around him. I didn't care that we didn't have much time to spare and we were both hungry. I smothered him with kisses. When we came up for air, I grabbed him by the ears and brought my face as close to his as possible "I love you, Stephen! I can't wait to be your wife!"

We held each other for what seemed like a very long time. We were both feeling, I think, more alive than either of us ever had before. There's something hugely liberating about knowing that you have found your life partner. It's weird. I've talked to Stephen's parents about that over this last weekend (Sept. 2nd & 3rd) and they said much the same. We climbed out of the shower and reached for towels. When we were both dry, I dragged Stephen back into my bedroom, so that we could get dressed. My father had gone downstairs, to get things ready. Tease that I am, I made Stephen watch me pull the silk panties up my legs and tuck everything in place, before putting on a bra and getting a sun dress to wear. He got me back though; when he ran his hands down his wash-board abs and then stroked his enormous cock several times. He was just out of reach from me and looked at me with the desire burning in his eyes. It made my mouth water, just watching him do that. "Not fair" I said to him, as I did my best mock-pout. He gave it up though, and pulled on his own clothes and we went downstairs to get our bags together and grab a bite to eat before we pilled out to Stephen's car for the ride to school.

The drive to school was unusually quiet, even if the car wasn't. Stephen still drove his 2006 Prius hybrid, even if the car was falling apart bit at a time. The only thing that hasn't gone on the car is the engine/battery system. The rest of the car is rusting out. He lost the rear bumper over the summer, apparently, and he's not bothered to replace it (he's going to have to do it soon! The car is supposed to be inspected in December!). When we got to school, there were several serious looking men dressed in suits waiting by the flag-pole. One of them was a lawyer that I recognized from my father's firm. The other two must have been lawyers that Stephen's father had rounded up. They must have received calls last night and were prepared. They looked pretty stiff to me. I wondered how helpful they were going to be for us.

Stephen and I parked and walked over to where the lawyers were waiting. I could feel my nerves rising and I clutched at Stephen's hand.

The three men turned and looked at us, almost as if they were apprising themselves of our credibility or something.

The taller of the two extended a hand to Stephen when we got closer. "Mr. Jacobs? I'm James Reginald Peck. I'm a partner at Peck, Harbinger, and Davis. I've been asked by your father to be here this morning to protect your interests."

Attorney Peck's partner extended his hand for a handshake and Stephen returned it. "I'm Bill Hastings. I work for Attorney Peck. I'm in the criminal defense division of the firm."

Finally, my lawyer stepped forward. "Ms. Mellanson? I'm from your father's firm. He called me at home last night and asked me to be here. My name is Joel Aaronson. I work in the criminal defense section. Your father felt that it would be in your interest to have me here to represent your interests. Do you have a few minutes to talk and give me some more details about what happened yesterday? Your father was a bit sketchy on a few details."

Stephen squeezed my hand and the five of us walked towards the school. Since it was only 7:40, we had a few minutes to catch the lawyers up on what had happened. Since the cafeteria was empty, it seemed the best place to hold our impromptu meeting.

Stephen and I had to talk fast, and since our cases were essentially the same, we told the three the same information. Stephen was potentially facing felony Assault and Battery under O.R.C § 2903.11 so his lawyers had to make sure that Stephen didn't say something that would cast him in a bad light or show that there was anything but self-defense involved.

At 7:55, we gathered ourselves and walked the short distance to the Office. Stephen held the door so that the rest of us could enter. As expected, there were several police officers present, as well as Principal Zeiss and another man whom I did not recognize. Our lawyers did though and they greeted him.

When Attorney Peck saw the look of confusion on my face, he leaned over and whispered, "That's James Clinton. He's the School District's lawyer".

"What's he doing here?" I asked quietly.

"Standard procedure when there's a potential investigation. I'll get more from him afterwards and find out if there's something more to it than that, but I don't expect it."

"Oh. Ok. I hope that's all it is. Did I tell you that the Principal threatened my valedictorian status if we didn't testify this morning?"

"No, you didn't. Did she threaten Mr. Jacobs in any way?"

I had to speak fast. We were being herded into a conference room. "Yes, she did. She told him that she'd scuttle his chances of being on the lacrosse team. That would destroy his chances of being recruited by Ohio State for lacrosse. Stephen needs the scholarship that he's likely to get in order to go to school and Zeiss threatened to interfere with that."

Before Peck could say anything in reply, we were asked to take our seats. The officers sat across from us, with the school's attorney to their right. Principal Zeiss sat at the head and addressed the group.

"Mr. Jacobs, Ms. Mellanson. I see that you were good to your word this morning and have insisted upon bringing counsel with you for this matter. I have asked Attorney Clinton to sit in on this meeting, as he represents the school district. It had been my hope that I would not be forced into this position this morning — that this would become antagonistic, but you've forced my hand."

Jacob's attorney and my attorney both stood up and looked at the Principal. Peck spoke first "Principal Zeiss. I am Attorney Jim Peck, of Peck, Harbinger, and Davis. I am curious as to why you believe that my presence, or that of my brother, Attorney Aaronson, indicates in any way that this is an antagonistic meeting. As far as I am concerned, you have no say in this matter beyond your involvement as Principal of the school. My client is of the opinion, with which I concur, that he is wholly innocent in this matter and simply does not wish to testify to the police. That is his right, or at least it was when I checked this morning. Is there something that I do not know that you would like to add?"

Zeiss hesitated, and then looked at the school's counsel. He gave a brief shake of the head and she said, "No, I don't believe there is."

My Attorney then spoke and addressed both the Principal and the officers present "Principal Zeiss, Inspector, Brother Clinton. Good morning. I am Joel Aaronson, of Aaronson, Fenig, Dawson and Hoag. I represent Ms. Mellanson in this matter and I am here to tell you that she does not wish to testify in any way. I will further tell you that I was notified by her that she and Mr. Jacobs are betrothed, as of yesterday evening, and that they expect to be married before this matter ever goes to trial, if that unfortunate circumstance were to come to pass. They will therefore, for all intents and purposes, be covered by spousal immunity. I am notifying you, as the attorney of record, she is to be left alone. Any questions you have can be directed to me, unless or until there is a criminal complaint. Specifically, Principal Zeiss, this means that she is off limits for retribution by the school district. I understand, Principal Zeiss, that you intimated to my client yesterday that if she did not testify this morning, that there would be repercussions that could or would affect her ability to retain her place as the presumptive valedictorian of the school. I am notifying you that my firm would take a very dim view of any such actions by the school district."

Once Aaronson had sat down, Attorney Peck rose again, to the clear agitation of the school's counsel. "Inspector, Brother Clinton, Principal Zeiss. I am somewhat of a loss to know what to say, as the news of the betrothal of my client to Ms. Mellanson is news to me. However, since we did not have a chance to meet for more than twenty minutes this morning, I am going to presume that there are or could be other facts that may weigh on this case. However, it is my position, as counsel of record, that Mr. Jacobs is off-limits for questioning. I will second with Brother Aaronson said: my client is to be left alone. I will notify the Riverport police department in writing of that fact, but unless or until a criminal complaint were to issue, I expect and must insist upon my client being left alone to pursue his academic and athletic pursuits. That means, Principal Zeiss that I, too, will take a very dim view of any retribution that might fall upon Mr. Jacobs."

Attorney Hastings rose and handed business cards to the police officers and to the schools' attorney. He then spoke to them "Gentlemen, if you feel the need to reach me or Attorney Peck, we are reachable at the numbers on the cards. Please be assured that we don't wish to interfere with the legitimate administration of the school or to prevent its internal controls from having full effect, but we will not allow those controls to be used as levers against our clients. Now, I believe we are done here. Is there anything else that has not been said that we should be told before we depart?

No one said anything, so we all stood up. Stephen took my hand and we walked to the door with our attorneys. Zeiss was scowling and the schools' attorney, Clinton, did not look any happier. I could have cared less. I wasn't in a mood to care. My engagement had just been announced and more than that, it was the shield that was going to protect both Stephen and me from having to worry about Zeiss' retribution. Now all we had to do is stay out of further trouble. I dearly hoped that it would be easier than I feared.


Once we were outside, our attorneys drew us aside and looked at us intently. Peck said "Why didn't you tell us that you were engaged the moment we started talking this morning. That meeting would not have even gone as long as it did if we had known that."

Stephen looked at him and said, "I'm really sorry. There was a lot to cover and I just frankly didn't think about it. I mean, it's so new to both of us that it hasn't really even sunk in yet. I still need to buy her a ring, to make it official."

Stephen squeezed my hand, not hard, but reassuringly, when he said that.

"I know that it's important and that's why Christi told you, Attorney Aaronson. We'll do complete statements for you today, so that you have our side of things and we'll get them to you for tomorrow, AM, so that you'll have all the details and can help us, in case we need it."

Peck looked at him and simply remarked, "Smart man. That will help us, in case we have to mount a legal defense. I don't see that happening, though, because in this case, it was pretty clear that it was self-defense. Six against one is not exactly sporting, regardless of what you know to defend yourself."

Peck continued, "Is there anything else? Ok, we're all done here for the morning. We'll be in touch if anything comes up. Get us those statements and we're all good."

The three of them gathered up their bags and another round of handshakes ensued. We thanked them and they turned to leave.

"Well?" Stephen turned to me. "Did you expect it to go that quickly or to not have to say anything? I thought for sure we were going to have to talk for a good long time while the officers took note."

I wrapped myself around Stephen and kissed him. It felt good to be able to kiss my fiancé. When we broke the kiss, I looked up at his handsome face. "Sweetie, I didn't know what to expect. I thought that maybe, we'd have to spill and tell them everything that happened yesterday. I really wanted to avoid doing that. I don't thing that Greg is going to file a police report, either. You did a number on him and I think he's afraid. It's probably best if we just let it go for right now. We'll have to steer clear of areas that could be obvious ambush areas, though and we probably ought to travel with bigger groups. That would slow anyone down."

Stephen bent his head down a little bit to look at me and I could see the love in his eyes — but also the worry. He brought the tip of his nose to mine. "I love you, Christi. You're right that we're going to have to be more careful. I suppose that means having to go to class on time."

"Well, if that's what you're worried about, we should probably go get stripped and get to class. As much as I hate the idea, we're going to have to bite the bullet at some point and face everyone. The best defense is being together."

"Hand in hand then?"

"Always and forever, Christiana" came his loving reply.


Tuesday, August 29 — 8:30 AM — Stephen

We were standing in the hallway, and we hesitated for a moment. It was going to be a big day, no matter what happened in school. I had a phone call to make after I got home to someone very special in my life and I knew that I was going to get to do one of the best things in the world — buy my girl her ring. Just thinking about it made me really jumpy inside — which unnerved me, because it was such a new feeling.

I couldn't worry about that in the moment, though. I had to get us to the Program room, so that we could get stripped and make it to our first class. We were already late and so we had to hustle a bit.

We went down the hall together, hand in hand, and carrying our school bags and made it to the Program room just in time to hear the PA system crackle and a voice announce that there would be a school-wide assembly at 11:oo and that it was mandatory for all students and faculty. I know that I groaned at the news.

"Figure she's pissed at what happened this morning?" I asked Christi.

She thought about it for a moment and then said "No, not really. I don't think she's really the enemy. She's got issues, to be sure, but I don't think they're with us. She really doesn't have a lot of options unless or until the Police issue their reports and / or the DA decides to charge you or us."

That was not what I wanted to hear, but as usual, Christi was right. She pretty much always had a good feel for what went on in school and I wasn't going to doubt her now. It seemed pointless to challenge her assessment; especially since we both knew the same information.

"Ready to strip?" I asked her quietly.

"No, but we have to anyway. Do the honors?"

"But of course, my love." I snickered. There was, in fact, no way in hell that I wouldn't have undressed her. Just sitting next to her in the meeting with the lawyers and the police was bad enough — what with her perfume and her touch driving me out of my mind — but the chance to undress her was beyond my ability to refuse.

She stepped very close as I undid the front buttons of her sun dress. There were only 10 buttons holding the dress closed and I made short work of them. Once they were done, she looked up at me expectantly. I knew that her pink lace bra was next. I couldn't resist licking my way along the lacy edge of each cup before undoing the clasp. Christi's breath caught for a moment, while I tasted her skin. From the way her hips were moving, I got the distinct impression that she liked what I was doing to her. Once her bra was off, I couldn't resist taking her nipples and playing with them, one at a time. I felt her shudder as I trapped each between my tongue and top teeth. We didn't have long to play and I knew that I had to skin her out of her panties as well. To do that, I dropped to my knees and faced her. Her cock was hard and I could see pre-cum staining her panties. I took pity on her and pulled her panties down and away so that her appendage was freed. I tossed her panties onto one of the beds, along with the rest of her clothes. I figured, since there was no one else in the room, I'd surprise her, so I took the head of her cock into my mouth and sucked on it, just as Lindsay had always done for me. Christi gasped audibly and I knew I had succeeded in surprising her.

I've had many blow-jobs in the last two years, so I knew a little bit about what makes it feel so good, so I tried to focus on using my tongue and lips to emulate what's been done for me. I think she liked it, because she started bucking her hips at me and moaning. I'd never, ever done anything like it before, so I was pretty surprised when her penis expanded in my mouth and she came. I mean wow. I knew intellectually that there wasn't that much fluid — a couple of teaspoons at maximum — but it happened so fast that it filled my mouth and it took me a moment to swallow it all. What was crazy about it was that I thought about how good it was going to feel to have her do the same thing to me, at the same time, when we had a chance to be together in private again, and it really turned me on.

"Oh fuck, Stephen! Oh my God! I can't believe you just did that!"

"I can't believe I did it either ... it just felt right in the moment. You going to be all right for a little while? I mean, we don't get another break until 12:15 or we get so horny we take some extra time before the Assembly at 11."

"It felt amazing. In fact, I had better not dwell on it too much. I could get to like that a lot. You sure you've never done that before?"

"God, Christiana, YES, I'm sure that I've not done that before! My tastes are varied, but they're not that varied."

Christiana giggled. "I'm sorry, Stephen. It's just that you did it so we ... naturally. I had to think you've done it before."

"Ok. Point taken. I just did what Lindsay had done for me. I tried not to hurt you and just make you cum as quickly as I could. I'm glad you liked it, though!"

"Lindsay, eh? I might have to have a talk with her. More than that, I might have to ask her to show me her techniques first-hand, as it were."

Stephen grinned at her. Lindsay was a very, very sweet girl who, he was sure, would be more than happy to take care of Christiana's needs. He was also quite sure that he wanted to be there to see it happen.

"Christi? If that happens, I want to be there to watch it happen. I can't imagine a hotter thing to watch than that."

"Don't worry, lover-boy. I'm quite sure that I'll want you there if she offers or delivers. I saw the way that she looked at you and I felt how soft she is, so I think it would be a good time for the three of us. I might like to see her do you, too. I mean, that would be really hot to watch."

"Christi — as appealing as that idea is, it's time for us to get going. We're going to be late if we keep winding each other up and I get the feeling that after the meeting this morning, the witch will be looking for any reason at all to throw us out of school."

"Stephen, I know. I'm sorry. It's just that this is all happening at once and it's my first-ever chance to figure some of this stuff out and to realize that I really like sex and that I want to explore all of it."

"It's all right, Christi. I love you and your curiosity and desires are a part of you. There's nothing to forgive. You're going to be my wife, and I, your husband, and no one in this whole school is happier with his life that I am right now. You are magic to me."

"Hmmmm. You always know the right thing to say, sweetie. I love you for that. You make me happy."

What does one say to something like that? I took Christi in my arms and just kissed her and held her for a moment, before releasing her.

I looked at the clock and realized that it was just about 9 am and the bell was going to ring. I had to strip too and get my things put away. We grabbed our books and looked at each other. It was my turn to encourage her. "Christi? We're about to go out and face it. It's not going to be easy at first and there is likely to be some rough treatment. I will always be with you and I will protect you all day. No one's going to hurt you. I promise. If anyone tries to touch you and you're uncomfortable, say NO. If they don't listen, I'll make them listen. No one knows that we train together and if we can hold that as a surprise, we might just have an advantage."

"I know, Stephen. I'm scared, but I'll be alright. I signed up for this and I'll get through it. Just stay with me and it will work out."

"I love you, Christi. You're going to be my wife. Don't ever forget that."

Christi's eyes moistened, but the smile that played across her face was worth everything to me. "Well, if that's the case, love, let's go meet our fans."

The bell rang and out into the first-floor administrative corridor we went.


As we moved out into the corridor, the PA crackled and came to life. "Attention, all students. This is a reminder that there is a school-wide assembly at 11AM today. ALL students and faculty are to gather at the Williams auditorium at 11AM. Lunch for all students will follow at noon and normal class schedule will resume at 1PM. All Program students will sit in the front two rows. Again, all Program students will sit in the front two rows. Thank you."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.