Well It Had to Happen - Cover

Well It Had to Happen

Copyright© 2009 by DragonMaster

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man gets transported by aliens to an alternate universe to help them conduct an experiment.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence   Military  

I waited till I was almost to the tree with my backpack when I keyed my radio and said two words

"IT'S DONE"

Ali answered, "Hurry home, darling" and she switched off. She knew that I would need to be alone with my thoughts after the day's events. I removed my ghillie suit and water pack, emptying it, and putting them both in my backpack. I took off for home with a strong sense of accomplishment, as well as an even stronger feeling of having played god. The latter feeling did not sit well with me.

It's not that I was overly religious, what exasperated me more than anything was the fact that I had allowed myself to step into that position consciously and without any effort on my part. Well, there was nothing for it now, what's done is done. I'll just have to live with my actions when things start to happen, with my luck that was just around the corner.

With all my thinking, I hadn't realized it but I was almost home. I noticed one of the fallen hickory trees which we had chopped up that day in the woods. It felt like years already, instead of just a few weeks ago. It reminded me that I wanted a smoke house for the meat.

I stumbled out of the forest hardly aware of anything around me, other than the fact that the entrance to my home was only several hundred yards away. It was only late afternoon early evening, so I knew that Ali would be getting dinner ready in anticipation of my arrival home. It wasn't that I was physically tired, I was emotionally drained from four days of being wound up with adrenaline and hate, that was now dissipated and left only my tired soul and body.

I walked those last few yards in a daze, all the carnivores in the whole area could have been stalking me at that moment and I wouldn't or couldn't care. I reached the cave door and banged on it once, croaking out a feeble shout "I'm Home" then slunk to the ground to rest.

The door flew open and there was Allison, my sweet Allison, by my knees kissing me and hugging me. She helped me up and brought me into the cave to an alcove opposite the garage cave. There she undressed me and put me to bed. She left me for what I thought was hours but was only minutes, joined me in bed, holding me, all the while telling me how much she loves me, and what a good man I am. I fell asleep in her arms and slept a deep sleep without dreams.

I woke the next morning to the warm sensation of something warm and wet sliding up and down on my dick. It wasn't frantic, just something fast enough to give pleasure without being too excessive to take me over the top.

I opened my eyes, and there were Ali's eyes in front of me, moving as she moved. I held her, and soon our mutual arousal became more and finally we climaxed together awash in each other's warmth.

We got up and I noticed that we went from the bedroom straight into the bathroom.

"Ali, how is it that we can get right into the bath cave without going out and across the cave?" I asked her, as I lowered my body into the warm water to soak.

"Well, Master, after you left, I was antsy and couldn't just sit around, so after checking on Teeko, who by the way is now off the I.V. and doing very well. The bleeding is still there, but it is only a trickle now, so I do not think there was any permanent damage, but she will not be having any intercourse for at least two months according to the reports I read on the computer.

"Anyway, I decided to explore again, this time checking all the branching off the bathroom that you can see. It turns out that each opening in here leads to a private bedroom, all of them with a sitting room and a bedroom section with an opening into this area. The pool further back in the cave has the same arrangement. Not only that, there is a third pool even further back that is the same. I figure that the cave complex goes quite a way back, and could fit up to two hundred families. Don't ask me how that works, because from the outside it doesn't look possible."

"The garage has changed also. Now it's more like a storage and workshop than a cave." She stopped talking and snuggled up to me, just holding me and feeling me close.

After a while she took my face in her hands and looked me in the eyes "Was it terrible, Jason," she asked me.

"It was bad enough, my pet. All the Roamers, as Teeko calls them, are dead. The clan is free of them, but I do not know what is to happen to them, it seems most of their men are dead. The grotto should afford them some shelter from wandering carnivores, but come winter I don't think they will have enough food to feed everyone, and the children and older folks will be the first to suffer."

"Can't we bring them here" asked Ali?

"I don't want to force them; I would be as bad as the roamers, they need to make that decision on their own. I will offer to help them hunt so they can store food for the winter, once we are on good terms with them"

"How soon will Teeko be able to travel so that we can take her back to her clan, Ali? I'm sure she is anxious to get home to her mother and father so she can get her life back together."

"What are you talking about, Jason? Why should Teeko be leaving us?" Ali was looking at me like spots had just appeared on my face.

"I'm talking about getting her home where she belongs, so she can get her life together after what happened to her and the baby" I was beginning to get a bad feeling in my stomach from the way Ali was talking.

"Oh, Jason, my sweet Master, don't you realize that what she meant when she first came. She is your wife as much as I am, according to their customs. Her age doesn't matter. She has begun her period, which in this time and place makes her a woman. She has also had a husband and a child, both of whom she has lost."

"What does that have anything to do with it?" now I knew I was in trouble, not that I didn't want an extra wife, or two or even three, however, fourteen years old was a little young for me.

Well, Jason, she was mated to Manaar, who the roamers killed in battle, so to speak. That meant that she was now one of the roamers' mates. You came along and killed the roamers, so she is now your mate. No matter how you feel about her being young, you cannot send her back. Her parents, if alive, will be able to take her back in, but she will not have anybody to provide for her, and she will never be able to have another mate because you forsook her. They will think that she is bad luck."

"I guess, whether I want to or no, I am to become a pedophile. You realize that I am 56 years old. No matter what you say, I will be a pedophile."

"Jason, sir, have you looked in the mirror lately, you don't look a day over nineteen or twenty, and don't tell me she isn't delectably sexy, I saw you checking her out when I gave her a sponge bath the first day she was here."

Ali had a wicked smile on her face as she spoke, she knew I was getting aroused thinking about Teeko, and she was playing it to the max.

It dawned on me now that I had not punished Ali properly as a slave yet, since she had given herself to me. Therefore, I guess, she assumed being in a strange world, I would not consider it. Nevertheless, the way she had me inflamed with Teeko I needed some type of release.

I decided that two could play the same game. Knowing how much she loved it when I took her in her tight ass, I started on her. "Tell me, slave, do you presume to lecture me as to what my duties are on this world?"

That caught her attention "No, my Master." With that, she scurried out of the pool and was on her knees in a flash.

"But that is what you have been doing for quite a while now, is it not"

"I was only playing, Master, I did not mean to offend you."

"You haven't offended me, Ali, but you have angered me to the point I feel you must be punished. Could you tell me what a fitting punishment is for a slave with your infractions?"

Ali answered almost before I stopped talking "Ten good spankings across the ass with a paddle, Master, then a hard fuck in the ass to show the slave you still love her."

"Well, since we never thought to bring along any toys for you, I guess we will have to suffice with my hand giving the slaps on your ass"

"That is not so, Master, this sub/slave did not forget her Master's needs. When I told you I packed up my things and came here, I literally did that. Would you care to follow me, sir, so that you may choose the instrument by which you will punish me?" with that, she stood waiting for me to get out of the pool, she went into the bedroom and fetched me a terry cloth robe. She herself remained naked, wearing nothing but her collar. I followed her to the storage/garage/workshop area. Ali opened the far side of our old sleeping container, and pulled out what appeared to be an old steamer trunk with wheels. She lifted it upright and opened it.

I was amazed at the things hanging where clothes should have been, and at the amount of paraphernalia in all the drawers. "When did this get here, Ali, I don't remember seeing it when we checked through our thing the first day we were here?"

"It was here, Master. The problem was that Gleebo had buried it, because he did not realize what was in it. I just rearranged things so that we could get to it when needed, like now. May I show you my paddles, Master; I am particularly fond of these."

The first one she showed me was smooth and a little larger than a ping pong paddle, the second was a little smaller but had an abrasive on its faces that would definitely leave burn marks on the ass cheeks or wherever used. The last ones were at least a third of the size smaller than the first, but these were nasty. Somebody had taken small nails and punched them though from one side to the other, leaving only an eighth of an inch of the heads showing on the other side. These would definitely not only mark the recipient and make them bleed, but would scar as well, depending on the method used.

"I will allow you to select the one you would like me to use on you today, Ali, after which you will explain to me exactly what everything is." She selected the ones with the abrasive face. "I want you to use these, my Master; I need to have Teeko see that being a slave, you sometimes have to bear the pain of punishment for your transgressions."

"Oh, you will show her much more than just burn marks on your ass today, slave. I saw some wrist and ankle cuffs in that trunk, when we are done you will put them on and wear them until told to take them off. That includes in the evening in bed."

I beckoned to her and she followed me to our bedroom. "Where is Teeko right now, Ali, I have not seen her since I returned home?"

I sedated her, Master, so that we may have some time to ourselves. Plus she is still having trouble walking, and has bouts of severe abdominal pain."

"Good, I would want her to wake up and hear you screaming from your punishment." We had reached the bedroom chamber. There was no chair for me to sit on and have her lay across my lap. I therefore sat cross-legged on the sleeping bags and furs, and instructed Ali on her hand and knees slightly to the left of me, so I would have clear access to her ass. "You will count them off, Allison, and say thank you afterwards." "Yes, Master" she said.

I began with a sharp slap against one cheek that left and impressive burn mark on her cheek "ONE, thank you, sir" said Ali. I kept up the spanking, alternating cheeks until the tenth one. Both her ass cheeks had very bad burn marks. I knew, now, that Ali enjoyed a little pain, maybe more than just a little, because her breathing was coming hard and ragged, and she was dripping juices like an open faucet. Her head and shoulders were on the bedding and her ass pushed up as far as it could go. Taking theory in hand, I tenderly ran my hands on her cheeks, rubbing the burns ever so slightly, she moaned and moved her body, shuddering. Then without any warning, I shoved two fingers into her puckered entrance. Allison's wail could probably be heard a couple of miles away; her body spasmed and shuddered, at the same time as she went though a mind jarring orgasm that must have lasted at least three minutes, leaving her prone on the bedding with spasms running through her every so often.

I got up and found the cream she left out for me to use, and covered her backside with it. I had intended to fuck her also, but she was wasted, and I would not enjoy it without her fucking me back.

I put on a pair of shorts along with my pistol belt. I knew we did not need to wear them any longer in the cave with the door closed, but it made me feel safer. Strolling across the cave, I went to see how Teeko was doing. She was in our old container bedroom laying on some sheets and blankets that Ali had pulled out for her. She was naked; in that nakedness I saw the child/woman that Allison tried to explain to me. Although her facial features were that of a younger female, something about them also showed maturity beyond her years. Her body, I couldn't tell how tall she was because she was lying down, was covered in soft downy hair, especially around her genitals, but her vagina was clearly visible as were her breass, the thickest covering were her legs and arms, and even that was not that thick. My cousins in Greece had more hair than that, and I mean the women, not the men.

I knelt and touched her face, knowing that soon this young woman would be sharing my bed, or if not be shunned by her world. As I caressed her cheek, her eyes fluttered open and looked at me with a small smile, then she closed them again. The look she gave me made me realize that what I had done to those men was justice, and not just blood lust.

I got up and went to the front of the front of the cave by the fire pit. I found the coffee pot and the coffee, and started some. I was hungry, so into the refrigerator I went. I found a slab of bear meat, and with my knife I sliced seven or eight pieces almost as thin as bacon. I put them into a pan and fried them up. It was good, but I missed the taste of eggs. I remembered reading on my laptop that there was some type of hen or bird that lived in this time- period that gave eggs like a chicken. I would have to look it up and see what I could find.

I finished eating and sat there contemplating our world and life, trying to figure out what we needed done, and what I wanted to do. I decided a smoke house would be next on the agenda. I got up and stated to go outside, when I felt an urge to go towards the back of the cave, there, about twenty feet back, was an opening to a room about twenty by twenty, with an opening at the top. I knew this was my smokehouse, and all I needed was to build racks for the meat and fire pits. I was thinking that I could split a bunch of the oak trees for the walls, and therefore add more flavors to the meat.

With my mind made up, I put on my gear and headed to the forest. I tried to remember a stand of hickory that I could chop down.

I looked out one of the firing ports, and there right in front of me were five Megaloceros, two male and three female, along with two fawns. I headed back to the bedroom and woke Ali. I told her what was outside, she got up, and without bothering to get dressed, followed me with her M1 to the door. I told her I would start from the front and she should start from the rear. I put the selector switch to single fire, told Ali to do the same, and took positions at each end of the cave wall. I counted down to one. We both fired at the same time, by the time the beasts realized what was going, on four of their number were down. The remaining cow and two fawns started to run, Ali got the cow and I clipped a fawn that went down one hundred yards away. We opened the door to our bounty and started to laugh.

"Well, I guess you're going to have to work on that smoke house now, aren't you, Master?" she asked calmly, and without any smartness about her. I guess she still remembered her ass spanking. Looking at her, I could see she was wearing a skirt rather than pants as usual.

"Actually, truth be told, pet, I was on my way out to cut some hickory and saplings for the door of the smokehouse."

"What about the building itself?" Ali looked confused. I took her hand and showed her the smokehouse; I then explained the little push I received when I decided to build one.

"I think our friend Gleebo is watching us more than he alluded to. He said that we would be on our own, but now I think he is either watching himself, or he has somebody on the clock 24/7 to make sure we have what we need. I like the way he designs things to look natural, or at least as natural as possible."

"Well, pet, I think it's time you dressed and we went to get the materials we will need for the smoke house. I figure three sections with three racks each should do it."

"Master, you forgot one thing. What do we do about all that meat on the hoof hanging out, outside?"

"Oh shit," I cursed, I had forgotten our kills in the excitement of the moment about the smokehouse and fresh meat.

We both ran to the front of the cave, there to our astonishment, was Teeko working on skinning and gutting the second of the males.

"Teeko, you should not be out of bed," Ali admonished her. Teeko looked up without stopping, it seeming she did not even look at the animal as she worked.

"Sister/wife, there is too much meat for me not to work, we will lose it to a cat or bear if we do not work quickly. Husband, would you be able to go and get the young one out in the field? His meat will be most tender, and we should eat it first."

"You seem to know what you're doing there, Teeko" I said this, just as I realized this is her life, she grew up doing this. I felt like an idiot.

"My husband, I skinned my first kill at seven summers, and have helped the Clan ever since then. Do we have anything to put the brains and entrails in? It is rare to be able to have the choicest bits from the beast, because we always gut the beast in the field. Now, though, I can get the gut and everything."

I walked away not saying anything, simply because I was amused at how she took over the butchering of the animals. Ali had sat down with her, with her rifle right beside her, and started working also. I found two 32-gallon garbage cans, and figured that would be more than enough, along with some five-gallon buckets. I scrounged around, found a Wyoming knife and straight knife for Teeko, and went back. By the time I arrived, they had the skinning done. However, the present of the knife, and how to use it next time, was more than Teeko could take.

"Husband, this present it too good for me, I have not even officially become your wife, and you have not taken me yet."

"Nonetheless, Teeko, if you are to be my wife then you must accept them, I insist." I said this firmly, while looking right into her eyes, which by the way were melting me and getting very hot.

She hugged me even harder and said, "I will show you how good and faithful a wife I can be, my husband, just wait and see. Now, go bring the young one before we lose it," with that she let go, and pushed me towards the forest where it was headed when it dropped.

As I got close to it, I saw something that I was waiting and hoping I would see. A wolf bitch, I could tell she was either ready to drop, or she had just dropped, a litter. The wolf had already torn the soft belly open, and was eating the soft food in the belly. These I knew had the most nourishment for her. I sat down and watched her eat her fill. Then she slinked away quietly into the woods.

I grabbed what turned out to be a young buck, and headed to the cave very excited by my find. When I arrived, both Teeko and Allison were peeved when I told them my story.

"How could you let her get away, husband" said Teeko. "The meat is not very good, but the pelt is very good for babies and moccasins."

"I want you both to understand one thing." I said. "When I make a decision about something, unless it is a life threatening situation, you will listen and hear out my reasons, before abusing me with your admonitions, do we understand each other?" I did not want this to become a habit.

"We are sorry, husband," said Teeko, with Ali echoing only she added 'Master' on the end.

"Ok, it's done, forget it. The reason I let her eat and get away, is because I want to find her lair and get her babies. I hope we can raise and use them for hunting and protection around the cave. This way we would not have to have the gate closed all day."

Teeko was looking at me incredulously, "you want to bring a wolf into our home, husband?"

"Yes, Teeko, my old home where I come from, the people use the cousins of wolves for pets and for protection. Do not worry, we will be in no danger. Now tell me, do you think you can follow the bitches trail to her lair? And are you strong enough to walk?"

"I know I can get her trail, husband. When we were younger, adults often told us to find a wolfs lair, so that the pregnant women could make furs for their young. This helped us for when we went hunting with the men, so we knew where the kill was and did not interfere."

"Good, we will bring the travois with us and plenty of furs, if you get tired I will pull you, don't try arguing with me," I said, when she opened her mouth to say something, and Ali put her hand on her shoulder and shook her head.

That settled, I went and got the travois and set about getting ready for our excursion into the forest. There was a lot of meat that needed processing, along with the hides and hoofs. I wanted to see if I could make good glue out of it, even though I had several cases of gorilla glue in one of the containers. Also I had to go digging out my trap that Gleebo had made for me. I also had to find that big kennel and make the few modifications on it that I needed. I worked on my thing, as the women worked on theirs, around what I thought was three o'clock everyone seemed ready.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.