Perceptions and Deceptions - Cover

Perceptions and Deceptions

Copyright© 2009 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 62

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 62 - The Harbingers are forced to realize they are changing, but is it all part of a master plan to fight the evil in Haven, or are they just succumbing to their own carnal urges? Meanwhile, a mysterious man returns to Haven to perform a strange ceremony on the night of Halloween as part of a shocking town legacy. Things will take an even darker turn in the form of a girl named Gina, putting him on a collision course with the Harbingers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

Laura Bendon signed out of her computer for the day and stood. Her lips curled into a small, sly smile as she stepped over to the filing cabinet and pulled out the clothes box hidden behind it. She placed it upon her desk and opened it, her smile widening as she caressed the material of Heather's costume.

Her gaze snapped up when she heard footsteps outside her office. Frowning, she slapped the cover back on the box and marched outside, closing the door behind her. She emerged in time to see Seeger walking towards the main hallway.

"And just where are you going, Seymour?" Laura called out.

Seeger turned just short of the door and met Laura with a cool gaze. "Same as you, Laura: to assist in supervising the party."

Laura stepped up to him. "And I thought I had told you that Terri and I have things under control."

"The two of you alone cannot handle the entire student body."

"It wasn't an option. I did not want you here this evening."

Seeger folded his arms. "Why? And do not repeat your nonsense about my inability to let the students have fun."

"Because, frankly, I feel this is beyond your capabilities. There's a reason I offered you retirement, Seymour. You're getting on in years, and I feel this will be too taxing for you."

"More nonsense."

"I will not debate the point with you," Laura snapped. "The simple fact of the matter is that I am the Principal and I decide who does what."

Seeger gave Laura a scowl he usually reserved for recalcitrant students. "I am not leaving unless you intend to fire me on the spot. If you do that, you will have to show due cause, or the Board will question it. Do you really want that sort of trouble?"

Laura paused, then forced a smile. "Very well. However, you are not needed for the preparations. I would strongly suggest that you restrict your duties to patrolling the hallways and ensuring no students are roaming the building."

"You hardly need me for that right now."

"I have a student -- well, two students thanks to your insistence -- about to arrive to assist with preparations."

"Yes, and I was open about why Mr. Gardner is here."

Laura did not take the bait. "I have given you your task, Seymour, and I will hear no more on the subject. Now get about your business."

Seeger retained his sharp gaze on Laura for another few seconds in silent protest at the dismissal before marching away.

Laura cursed under her breath once Seeger was gone. She was tempted to use her power on him, but she needed some lead-up time to make it work properly when no sexual attraction was present.

She waited another few seconds and returned to her office. She had wanted to bring Heather back here to don her costume, but Seeger's presence dictated a change in plans. She grabbed the box and exited the office.


Heather stood at the bottom of the steps leading into the west wing of the school, staring up at the doors. She did not want to do this. With the energy she channeled through Diane, she could fend off anything Ms. Bendon could do to her. She had to let Ms. Bendon control her.

An elbow nudged her side. "Yo. You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, Richie," she lied.

"You don't look it."

Heather bit her lip. The power from the lines had enhanced her precognitive ability. She saw glimpses in her mind's eye of what Ms. Bendon wanted to do to her, not just that night but when she became Ms. Bendon's part-time slave.

She was thankful that Melinda was absent thus far from her visions.

"Just nervous," Heather said.

"Fuck, I still say we all shoulda come down here together and take both bitches down," Richie grumbled.

"We can't. We don't know how long this power will last or how much--"

"Yeah, fine, whatever. Look, I got it all from the wonder nerd, I don't need it from you, too. Still doesn't change how I feel about all this shit."

"Just don't do anything before the others get here, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I know. More bullshit, but I'll do it."

Heather shared Richie's sentiment. She imagined it was harder on him, as he was as adamant about taking action as Ned.

"But I ain't gonna let her do that shit on me," Richie said. "That bitch tries anything, and I'm gonna give it right back."

"If you don't act like you want to try anything, she won't bother you," Heather said in irritation. She only half believed that, but she had to keep Richie restrained somehow. "Let's just get inside and get this over with."

Heather was careful not to turn her head to the left as she entered. That way lay the nurse's office and too many bad memories. She met the sight of Seeger with some relief as they came upon him standing near the junction with the hall that led to the auditorium.

Richie gave Seeger a wary look. Jason had told the Harbingers of his encounter with Seeger, but Richie had trouble seeing the man as an ally. Seeger folded his hands behind him and stood as if at attention. "Please do not loiter in the halls," he said in a clipped voice. He pointed a thick finger down the other hall. "The auditorium is straight that way. No side trips."

"Glad you told me that, Mr. Seeger," Richie said with a cheesy grin. "I was gonna arrange for a drunken party in the teacher's lounge, but you set me straight right away. Good work, Mr. Seeger! No one will get away with anything with you on the ball!"

Heather covered her eyes with her hand and braced herself for a sharp rebuke from Seeger. When she heard nothing, she dropped her hand and looked up.

Seeger regarded them with a gaze that was slowly losing its usual stoic demeanor as the seconds of uneasy silence passed. "Please do not dally. Report to Ms. Bendon or Ms. Hollis in the auditorium," he said in a flat voice.

Richie frowned. "Yeah, whatever. Come on, Heather, shoulda known Saggy Seeger wouldn't really give a shit."

Heather averted her eyes as Richie led them away.

"Miss Sovert."

Heather stopped, Richie taking a few more steps before he cursed and stopped as well. After a pause, Heather turned around. "Yes, Mr. Seeger?"

"Your costume," said Seeger. "Where is it?"

Heather would not lie for Ms. Bendon. "Ms. Bendon has it. She selected one for me."

Seeger's eyes became ice. "I see."

Heather stared back at Seeger, at a loss for words. Jason had not had a chance to explain exactly what he had divulged. She had no idea how much Seeger knew of her arrangement with Ms. Bendon.

"I have been relegated to hallway duty, Miss Sovert," said Seeger. "I will thus be unable to observe anything inappropriate that occurs in the auditorium."

Richie's eyebrows rose. Heather nodded. "I understand, Mr. Seeger," she said in an even voice.

"Please let me know when I can be of further assistance later."

"I think that will be up to Jason."

Seeger's expression faltered, the illusion of authority wavering for a moment. His eyes betrayed an almost fatherly empathy. "Yes. Yes, of course. Carry on, then."

Heather nodded once and headed away. Richie stared at Seeger for another few seconds before he caught up with Heather. "Crap, he almost sounds like he gives a fuck."

Heather halted at the doors to the auditorium and whirled around. "Richie, just stop it. Don't make any trouble or you're going to screw everything up!"

"Hey, chill, okay? You know me, I gotta mouth off about it. I know the score." He tipped his ball cap. "So to speak."

Heather managed a faint smile and headed inside.

The auditorium yawned before them, the tiers of seats normally present for an assembly folded and tucked into the wall, lending the room a cavernous feel. Much of the center of the room had been left empty, tables lining either side, tablecloths folded in small piles on each one.

At the head of the auditorium, the stage had been set, stereo equipment sitting among thick loops of cable. Halloween decorations festooned the ceiling, swinging at the ends of thin strings from the rafters overhead. All the heavy work had been done; all that remained was setting up the tables, the refreshments, and the chairs to allow people to sit down to rest or socialize.

"Lame," Richie muttered. "All these school parties are so fucking lame."

Heather was listening with only one ear. Most of her attention was on the woman approaching them, her heels clicking unnaturally loud against the polished wood. Richie finally shifted his eyes to her as well. His mouth twisted into a frown, even as his eyes roved.

Terri Hollis' lithe body was wrapped in a tight, black dress and matching miniskirt, the sleeves loose about the arms. Her legs were clad in black stockings down to her calf-length boots, and topping her head was a wide-brimmed witch's hat.

Terri stopped before them, one leg thrust forward, her hands on her tilted hips. Her gaze flicked between Heather and Richie a few times before finally coming to rest on the latter. "And just what are you doing here?"

"Looking at a teacher in a hot Halloween costume," Richie drawled.

Heather sighed and rolled her eyes. "You're not helping."

"What? I'm saying something nice! Most female teachers around here don't have the legs or the boobs to look half as good in that thing."

Terri smiled wickedly. "Oh, I could have you worshiping my body like a goddess," she purred. "Would you like me to show you now?"

"Terri, get over yourself," said a bored voice behind her.

Terri spun around. "Shut up, Laura. Isn't it obvious he's here with some stupid idea of protecting Heather?"

Laura did not reply until she was standing before her colleague. She folded her arms and leveled her gaze at Terri. "Mr. Gardner had volunteered to help."

"He did no such thing through me."

"Yes, but he did do so through Seymour."

Terri sighed. "Really, Laura, why do you keep that fossil around? Isn't it time to put him out to pasture?"

"Care to mix any more metaphors?" Laura said. "Terri, you have a lot to learn about subtlety." Her eyes flicked down Terri's body. "Very much to learn. I am trying to push him out, but until he can no longer call on his associates on the school board, we should not antagonize him."

"Fine," Terri huffed. "Then let me take care of Gardner so he won't be in the way. I could use a pet for the evening."

Richie hissed through clenched teeth, "Yeah, just try it, you b--"

"Richie!" Heather cried.

Laura raised a finger and took a step closer to Terri. "You'll do no such thing. You will not touch him in any way. And you will leave Heather to me."

"I'll remind you that we have an arrangement," said Terri.

"Yes, and part of that was that I get her tonight."

"Then why the fuck should you care what I do to any of her--"

"Because I am the Principal of this school, and this is a school event," said Laura. "You will defer to me or you can find yourself another school."

Terri gave Laura a shocked look. Laura stared impassively back. "And how will you be sure that he won't interfere?" Terri demanded.

Laura smiled. She stepped past Terri and stood before Heather. Richie ground his teeth and balled his hands into fists, giving the Principal a murderous look. She ignored him. "Heather has already ensured that. Haven't you?"

Heather saw another brief snippet of the future flicker across her mind. Melinda was still not in it. "Yes."

One of Laura's eyebrows rose.

"Yes, Mistress," Heather said in a low, defeated voice.

Laura smiled and turned to Terri. "You see? She and her friends can be perfectly reasonable."

Terri narrowed her eyes. "All right. Whatever." She thrust a finger at Richie. "Go start putting the tablecloths out."

Richie hesitated in one last act of token defiance. He looked at Heather and mouthed the question "what the fuck" before stomping away towards the nearest table.

Laura gestured to Heather. "Come with me. You have a costume to put on."

"Yes, Mistress," Heather said with a despondent sigh.


Debby finally finished dressing in preparation for driving the other Harbingers to the school. Her new magical sensitivities distracted her, enticing her to explore her potential new powers, or simply to stare at the intricate psychic auras of the others.

She understood now what it was like for Cassie. To have such depth of insight into people from a mere glance could be as frightening as it was exhilarating. She could attenuate the auras in her mind, much like the way a noisy room became a vague drone, but she had no desire to do so.

She heard a gentle knock on her bedroom door. "Mrs. Radson?" came Jason's tentative voice. "Is it okay to come in?"

"Yes, of course." Debby adjusted her hair and smiled to Jason through the mirror as he slipped inside. He was back in his Starfleet costume. "After what we've been through, Jason, I think it hardly matters anymore if you saw me naked."

"I just want to respect your privacy. It's hard to have that sometimes in the Harbingers."

Debby turned around. "Yes, I can see where that would be a problem, especially with the link. Does it let you sense when your friends are in danger?"

"Yes, it does, actually."

"I was hoping that was the case. I worry about you and your friends."

Jason gave her a sardonic grin. "And we just gave you an excuse to worry more."

Debby shook her head. "It's not knowing that's the worry."

Jason nodded. "Mrs. Radson, Heather said you wanted to talk to me."

"Please, call me Debby. 'Mrs. Radson' seems overly formal anymore. And, yes, I did. But first I need to check something."

Debby stepped forward and placed her hands on his shoulders and directed him towards a chair. She produced a short, deep blue candle and holder from the top of the nearby dresser. She set the holder in Jason's hands and lit the candle with a match. The smoke curled towards his nose, smelling faintly of lavender and rose hips.

"I technically don't need this anymore," said Debby as she stepped back. "But I don't want to stray from tradition. And I want to see if it augments my ability further."

"What is this for?" Jason asked.

"I'll tell you in a moment. Now, lift the candle a little higher ... a little more ... right there. Perfect."

Jason's face appeared suspended just above the dancing flame. To her delight, it did indeed enhance her vision, bringing out more of the subtly in the narrower bands.

"Jason, I want you to think about Diane."

"Um, what am I supposed to think about her?"

"Anything at all. Or recall a recent memory of her. Or..."

Debby trailed off. The colors of his aura shifted. Her more mundane senses told her he was squirming in the chair. He let out a short huff through his nose, his eyes suddenly icy for a moment before relenting to something less frigid.

Debby stepped forward. She licked the pads of her thumb and forefinger and put out the flame with a soft hiss. Incense fumes wafted upwards towards the ceiling as she lay her hand on his and lowered the candle.

"You know what happened to Diane, don't you?" Debby said in a flat voice. "You can comprehend it through the false perception."

Jason sighed. "You could have just asked and..." He trailed off, his eyes widening.

"I wasn't sure you'd tell me. You still believe Diane should be a slave."

Jason leapt from his chair. "And you don't?"

Debby shook her head. "Apparently, I can block it out."

Jason gaped. "You're immune to his power!"

Debby smiled faintly. "I thought you weren't the one that jumps to conclusions like that."

"At this point, I'm willing to grab onto anything that will help."

"You're that worried?"

"Yeah, I'm that worried," Jason said a bit sharply. "We only barely managed to defeat Melissa, and Nyssa before her. Now we're dealing with a kind of power that our normal abilities don't even work against unless we totally exhaust ourselves."

"Yes, I noticed that," Debby said in a subdued voice. "Which is why I have to ask what you're planning to do tonight."

Jason was silent for a moment. "What do you mean?"

"Meaning, Jason, if you think all I'm going to do is drop you off at the party and just wait for it to be over, I need to correct you on that point."

"I didn't want to involve you like that. I didn't even think you were going to join us today."

"But I did, and now I'm one of you."

"But you have a family!"

"And none of you do?" Debby said, her voice rising. "I may be one of you now, Jason, but I am still a parent and an adult, and if I just let you go off by yourselves, I don't have a right to call myself either of those things."

"Well ... maybe you can help, if you are immune to--"

"I can resist it coming from one person. Victor has a lot more than that working for him, doesn't he?" Debby said.

"Yes, but ... we ... we had a plan."

Debby paused. "Had?"

"Yes, because once you hear it, you'll want us to stop, because you're a parent and an adult and you'll feel the need to protect us. Or you'll just think it's immoral."

Debby tilted her head. "Do you think it's immoral?"

Jason grinned, though there was little humor behind it. "You really are acting like a typical parent. All right, you're a Harbinger now, you deserve to know."

Jason relayed to her how they planned to use their boosted power to take temporary control of Terri Hollis and use her as a pawn against Victor. He collapsed back into the chair when he was done. "Okay, so now tell me that we can't do it. Tell me that it's wrong."

"Is that what you want me to--?"

"Stop it! I don't want to hear that stupid 'throw the question back at the kid' technique."

"It was a serious question," said Debby. "Jason, the others don't actually come out and say it, but they see you as their leader."

Jason dropped his face into his hands and sighed through his fingers. "I've been over that one. I've accepted that. So that's why I made this decision."

"So long as there wasn't an adult to come along and question it."

Jason looked up. "All right, let me do the same thing to you. Do you want to question it? Do you want to tell us not to do it?"

"That deserves an honest answer," Debby said in a soft voice. "Yes, I do. But I'm not going to."

"Why?"

"Because you're not looking for me to do that. And you're the leader of the Harbingers. Me joining this group should not change that."

Jason stared at her. "That's it? Why didn't you just--?"

"Because I had to be sure you didn't need me. I wasn't just looking at your aura to determine if you knew about Diane. And I've been watching it while I've been talking to you. You really do feel like this is the right decision."

"It's the only thing that has a chance of working," Jason said.

Debby nodded. "I did this to you because, earlier this evening, Heather needed me as a parent. I had to make sure you didn't."

"Sometimes I wish I did need one, Debby. I mean, maybe I really do."

Debby smiled wanly. "Maybe. But not me. Not now." She glanced at the door. "Perhaps we better make sure the others are getting back into costume. I should get you all a bite to eat before the--"

She suddenly frowned and stared at Jason with incomprehension for a few more seconds before the terrible realization dawned. "Jason, what I just felt over the link ... is that ... was that Heather--?"

Jason nodded. "Yes, that was Ms. Bendon taking control of her."

Debby shivered. "Goddess ... I wish we could help her, but--"

"But we have to save the energy for later." Jason stood up. "You're right, we should look in on the others."

"I just wish Heather didn't feel so frightened," Debby said in a quavering voice.


Heather stood naked inside an equipment room behind the stage, staring at the harem costume that still lay inside the box. She wrapped her arms around herself and lifted a foot as if to take a step, then lowered it without moving an inch.

Laura's footsteps against the bare hardwood floor sounded hollow, like the strike of a hammer on an empty wooden box. Heather flinched and raised her shimmering eyes to Laura's.

"What is it you're afraid of?" Laura said in a low, sultry voice. "The costume? Me? Or perhaps you're afraid I will hand you over to Terri after all."

"You can make me pick up the costume," Heather said in a faintly pleading voice. "You can make me put it on."

Laura chuckled and cupped Heather's chin. "Yes, I could. But it's more fun this way."

"Fun?"

"To see you squirm. To see the look on your face once the costume touches you, and you slide into the role once more."

"You don't have to do it that way," Heather insisted. "You can just make me your slave now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.