Perceptions and Deceptions - Cover

Perceptions and Deceptions

Copyright© 2009 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 23

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 23 - The Harbingers are forced to realize they are changing, but is it all part of a master plan to fight the evil in Haven, or are they just succumbing to their own carnal urges? Meanwhile, a mysterious man returns to Haven to perform a strange ceremony on the night of Halloween as part of a shocking town legacy. Things will take an even darker turn in the form of a girl named Gina, putting him on a collision course with the Harbingers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

Cassie peered at the crowd of students as she attended to her locker after her second class. Her eyes slid over their familiar faces, each one having appeared in her dreams at least once. Despite her recent focus on her fellow Harbingers, images of her classmates flitted through her head each night. These small peeks into their private lives could be as short as a minute, but each one left an indelible mark on her mind.

She gave the books she was exchanging only an occasional glance as her head turned left and right. When Cassie was done, she paused with her hand on the edge of the locker door and took one last look in each direction. She let out a relieved sigh and swung the locker door closed.

"Yo, got a moment?"

Cassie jumped and nearly spilled her books to the floor.

Stephanie rolled her eyes. "Jeez, take a chill pill already."

Cassie needed a moment to get her voice to work. "S-sorry, I just didn't see you. Where did you... ?"

"Look, I don't have a lot of time, okay?" She glanced around, then took a step forward. "I just have to ask you something."

Cassie stared. Stephanie's clothing was even less like something that would -- or should -- be allowed in a high school. Her midriff was exposed. Her shorts were painted on her body, the crotch so tight that the outlines of her labia stood out in faint relief. Her breasts jiggled at the slightest movement. The heels were higher, a full four or five inches. She balanced on them with one leg straight, the other bent at the knee, her hips tilted.

"You think it's okay to go around with more than one guy?" Stephanie asked.

Cassie stared, the sense coming over her that there was something familiar about this girl.

"Hey, you awake? Come on, I don't have all day!"

Cassie blinked. "Oh! Sorry. Um ... so, two guys at once?"

"Well, it's at least ... um, yes, two, that's right," Stephanie said, a small tremor in her voice. "Two guys. And they're cool with it."

"They are?"

"It was their idea, actually. I mean, I sorta freaked out about it a bit afterward after they both fucked me yesterday, but--"

Cassie's eyes widened. "Wait, you're having sex with both of them, too?"

"Well, yeah, sure. What else would I be doing with them? Hel-lo!"

Cassie swallowed. "I-I'm not sure what to tell you."

"I just want to know if this is cool. I was sorta going nuts about this yesterday. My friend talked to me about it, and it made sense then, but ... well, I just wanna cover all the bases, you know?"

The images from Cassie's unwanted repeating dream came back to her and prompted her to ask, "Is this what you want to do?"

Stephanie paused. Her lips curled into a tremulous smile. "Well, the sex is great."

"That's not what I'm asking."

Stephanie's smile faded. "Well, yeah, I guess."

"You guess?"

The girl sighed. "Of course I want it! Shit, who wouldn't, right? This is what girls do with guys. I mean, why is my pussy getting wet just talking about it if it isn't right?"

Cassie blushed faintly. "Um ... well ... if you really want to do this, then--"

Stephanie waved a hand. "I don't know why I bothered asking you about this. I should just trust what my friend tells me, like he says I should."

"Like he says you should? What do you... ?"

"Look, I gotta run. Nice babbling with you again."

"Wait!" Cassie ran to catch her, then stopped short when Stephanie abruptly turned around. "I wanted to ask you something."

"Yeah?"

"Did you say your last name was Feller or... ?"

"Fowler. Stephanie Fowler. Not Feller. Don't even know anyone named Feller. Might wanna get your ears checked."

Cassie was too stricken to speak.

"Anyway, see ya."

Cassie stared, cords of muscle standing out on her arms as she clutched her books, her heart pounding. She turned away once Stephanie had vanished into the crowd, then flinched when she saw Ned standing there.

"Okay, babe, fess up," Ned said. "What's got you spooked?"

Cassie looked over her shoulder. "I'm honestly not sure."

"Didja see that weird chick again ya keep talkin' about?"

"You never see her, do you? Not even just walking away from me?"

"I coulda missed her."

Cassie shook her head. "No, you couldn't, not as revealing as she dresses. Unless you know a lot of girls that go around in five inch heels and no underwear."

Ned raised an eyebrow. "Uh, no. Yeah, that'd stand out."

"I need to talk to Jason about this before I can really say anything more about it."

"Yeah, well, take a number. Diane wants ta talk ta him, too. Seems she's been seein' the school counselor, Doctor Victor I'm-Just-A-Coincidence-Really Mann."

"You still think there's something to the counselor?"

"Yeah, an' the fact that we may be barkin' up the wrong tree with Ms. Hollis is makin' me wanna look fer a few skeletons in this dude's closet. Either way, I don't think we should be seein' this guy."

Cassie sighed. "This is all very confusing. I don't think we've ever been this information-challenged before."

"Oh, the info's there, it's jus' been put in the equiv'lent of a room with a locked door that has 'beware of the leopard' written on it."

Cassie giggled, albeit short. She wondered how he managed to make her feel better no matter what was happening. "All right, we better get going. I'm hoping that Heather is right, that somehow the others are lending her strength against Ms. Hollis."

Ned nodded. He was trying not to think too hard about that afternoon. "Yeah, well, see ya later."

"See you, Ned."


Gina's feet seemed to move of their own accord as they carried her towards the counselor's office. Her stomach fluttered even as her pussy grew warm.

Waiting for her appointment had given her time to convince herself that there was something in her head that didn't belong. She could keep the thought in her head only if she concentrated. If she let her mind drift, she found herself wanting to reject the idea as foolish paranoia.

She tried to put her mind into a neutral state and think of nothing in particular as she approached the door. But once her fingers turned the knob, her resolve broke down, and her mother's words flooded over her. Moist heat oozed in her sex as she pushed open the door.

Victor smiled. "Good morning, Gina."

"Good morning." Gina's response was automatic and polite despite the husky edge to her voice. She closed the door behind her and stepped into Victor's presence.

Victor folded his hands. "Shall we begin with a review of what you have learned?"

His words triggered her mother's words. Her pussy tingled as Brad slid into her head again and then into her, coupled with her in sexual delight in her mind's eye.

Then it was Victor instead.

Then it was Brad again.

Of course it had been Brad. She had seen it for herself. If Victor had sex with her now, it would be the first time with him.

Victor leaned back in his chair. "Do you need a reminder?" he asked in a gentle tone.

Gina shook her head. Her hands rose. They felt as if they were on puppet strings. No, that was a silly image, as silly as the idea that Victor had fucked her. No one was controlling her. She was doing this of her own will.

Her blouse slid from her shoulders and dropped to the floor around her ankles. Victor watched her. She felt his gaze on her, caressing her and coaxing her body to respond. Tiny shivers rippled over her skin as she dropped her jeans and let him see her legs.

Her bra came loose. She let out a tremulous sigh as her nipples brushed the insides of the cups. He was watching her breasts now, as good as touching them. Her mother had told her it would excite her. Offering her sexuality was always exciting.

Her panties peeled away from her slit and fell from her trembling fingers. She stepped out of the ring of clothing and staggered back to the sofa. She fell and sank into the cushion.

Her legs parted. Victor's gaze flicked down. Gina moaned and spread her legs further. It was as good as stroking her clit. She leaned back and drew her feet up to the edge of the sofa, leaving her pussy exposed and helpless.

Victor watched her and nudged her mind. He stared at her pussy, eliciting a shudder and a soft moan from her, the moisture of arousal oozing in her folds.

"Brad was kind enough to assist again," Victor said.

Gina turned her head to the side and gasped. Her surprise was short-lived. The next second, she accepted his phantom presence, and panted with mounting pleasure as she perceived his hand between her legs, stroking her clit. She did not question why she had not seen him come in. He was there, and that was all that mattered.

Victor let her be pussy-teased by her invisible lover, who brought her near climax but eased off before she could peak. She went limp and panted when he relented, then shivered and whimpered when her phantom Brad began licking her pussy. Her thighs clenched as she was brought to the straining edge of orgasm and left hanging for a few excruciating seconds before letting her fall back.

Victor looked thoughtful. Her resistance was minimal. He could get into her head with the same ease that he had the last session. She resisted only the more subtle commands. A substantial breakdown never happened until she was away from school. Yet Roberta was still performing her role correctly, and the Harbingers did not even know about her. What was the problem?

He removed the hold on Gina's pending orgasm. Her panting became a ragged gasp as her pussy throbbed, her climax overwhelming her senses and allowing Victor a deeper look into her psyche.

He found nothing lingering in her mind that was not either her own consciousness or his avatar. No one had any sort of hold over her.

As Gina's orgasm faded, Victor considered his options. Pushing her into the next phase was out of the question. Each more advanced phase generated a larger breakdown. He could not advance her to the concept of multiple partners just yet, not before he found the source of her resistance.

Her woefully inadequate sexual knowledge was a major issue as well. He had hoped to remedy it after he had dealt with her reconditioning, but he wondered if an indoctrination now was more appropriate to countering her resistance.

"Now, Gina, you're going to thank Brad for what he just did for you."

Victor stood and stepped out from behind his desk. Gina did not see it. Her eyes rose to her own vision, that of Brad now standing before her and smiling down at her.

"It's only proper that you return the favor he just did for you," said Victor. His voice came to Gina from afar, as if he were still behind his desk.

Gina's eyes drifted downward and widened. Before her eyes, Brad was undoing his pants.

"I know you have never done this before, but it is not difficult to learn," said Victor.

Gina nodded, her eyes locked on what she saw as Brad's hardening member slipping out of his briefs and bobbing inches from her face.

Victor withdrew his own cock from his clothing and slipped into sync with Gina's perceptions. Gina let out a slow, excited sigh as she stared at it. Her hand rose, and her fingers brushed the shaft. Another shiver of pleasure permeated her body.

Taking such a direct role was still abhorrent to him, but as with intercourse, molding her perceptions would benefit from the actual experience. Despite his reservations, her touch brought him to full erection, and he allowed himself to feel a sense of anticipation. Gina was a pretty girl, especially her face, her mouth as beautiful as her mother's. Roberta had raised this act to an art form, her skills so exquisite he would almost let his mind drift during her ministrations.

Almost.

Gina's fingers curled about his cock. She stared at it with anticipation and confusion. Her eyes rose.

"It's okay, Gina," Victor said with Brad's voice in her mind. "I'll teach you."


Terri Hollis sat with her chin perched upon her folded hands. At one elbow was the yellow absence slip from Gina, which she had barely acknowledged when it had been presented to her. She refused to think about what Victor was doing with Gina, as it would only frustrate her again.

Her eyes floated over the other students, coming into sharp focus only when Heather entered the room.

Terri tracked Heather with her gaze. Heather looked Terri's way just before she turned towards her seat, a small but visible shudder passing through her. For a few seconds, Terri relished the fact that Heather could squirm in her presence. It was fleeting, as it was also a reminder that Heather was still just beyond her grasp.

And Terri was at a loss as to what to do with Heather that day.

She had counted on Heather succumbing to her requests for private after-school sessions. Without the need to provide an alternate reality for others, Terri could turn the full force of her power on Heather. It would have been easy to mold her into the good, obedient little slave that Victor so wanted.

She frowned and lowered her hands. What Victor wanted. He would want Heather if Terri succeeded. Heather would be whisked away to be sold to one of Victor's clients and earn him a sizable reward. Whatever designs Terri might have would be irrelevant.

Terri watched Heather take her seat and avoid eye contact. Maybe Victor was right. She needed to push harder, right to the limit. She needed to force Heather into accepting her new role.

That first day had been a mistake. Terri had intended to make Heather more comfortable with the idea of having sex before an audience. Instead, convincing her that everyone was doing it may have made her feel part of the crowd.

Heather had to understand that her new role would stand out from the others. She was the to be the slave, and others those that commanded her. The second day had been more the right approach.

"Miss Sovert," Terri said, her voice crisp.

Heather's head snapped up, eyes wide.

"Come to my desk and bring your belongings as well."

Heather hesitated. She glanced at Brad, who just shrugged. She gathered her things and stood, then paused again before she approached. "Um, yes, Ms. Hollis?"

"I am concerned about your performance in this class."

"Performance? I don't understand. I thought I did okay on the last test."

Terri shook her head. "That's not the kind of performance that I'm talking about."

The conversation had ceased to be of any interest to the other students. Terri smiled at the ease at which she could manipulate their perceptions. Victor could do so much more with this wonderful power, she thought, and yet he wastes it on this once-a-year slave grab.

Heather was confused until Terri dipped into her mind and molded her perceptions. "Is that why it's been my turn so often?" she asked.

"Yes, and it will continue to be your turn. I will likely make it permanent."

Heather shivered and uttered a small, husky sigh.

Terri gave her a sly smile. "Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you? It's making you wet just thinking about it."

Heather moaned. Her hands clenched the strap of her book-bag, and her hips swayed.

Terri gestured towards Gina's empty seat. "You'll sit at the front of the class, so everyone can see you better."

"Y-yes, of course, Ms. Hollis."

Heather turned towards the seat. She put her book-bag on the floor and slid it under her desk. She straightened, let out another sigh, and began to undress.

"We will start momentarily," Terri announced to the class. "Get your textbooks out and open to the start of chapter seven."

Heather's blouse dropped to the floor. Terri's gaze lingered on Heather's bosom, watching her breasts swell against the cups of the bra with each intake of her quickened breath. Her lips curled as the bra fell away, her eyes tracing the plump contours of her breasts. Terri nudged her. You always did like undressing before everyone. It always made you hot.

Heather squirmed as she shimmied her jeans down her legs.

"Don't bother getting your textbook out," Terri said to Heather. "Not today."

Heather paused and looked up, her eyes dark, her lips parted.

"You knew this was coming eventually, if I decided to make it your turn permanently."

Heather appeared frozen, bent over slightly, still holding her jeans halfway down her legs. "But ... I don't remember."

You did know. You did expect it. You looked forward to it.

Heather shuddered. Her jeans dropped from her hands, and she pulled her feet out of them with an awkward side-step.

You get hot when people watch you. And everyone in the class is watching.

Heather panted as she pulled her panties down her legs, the crotch dark, glistening, and slick. Her nipples stood out as hard nubs. She stepped out of her panties and slid into her seat, her pussy tingling with delight as her thighs rubbed together for a second.

Terri smiled as she stood up. This would work out much better. After this class was over, Heather would be ready to fall at her feet. Then it would take only one or two private sessions to finish it.

And then, maybe, she would tell Victor of her success.


What struck Gina was the taste.

She could never imagine it, even with the erotic imagery planted by her mother's conditioning. She could see it in her head, but the experience was never real for her. Just as sex with Brad had made intercourse more real, she needed an actual cock in her mouth to relate this experience.

Even the simple act of touching his pulsing cock was a new and curious sensation. It felt more firm than she had imagined. It appeared thicker and longer as well, and she doubted she could take any more than a fraction of it in her mouth.

But the taste was the focus first. He directed her to turn her head to the side and lick the underside, just to get her used to it. A light but heady musk tickled her nostrils when she drew close to his balls. She sucked in her breath and drew in more of his aroma, knowing that it was what she should do and that she would enjoy it.

After a few parlays of her tongue along his shaft, her pussy tingled and warmed.

He laid his hand behind her head to guide her. She remembered no more direction than that. If he had spoken, she did not recall the exact words. She just knew how to balance his cock on her tongue just behind the head, flicking and teasing before resuming the firm, slow slide towards the source of that wonderful aroma.

His hand nudged her back. She turned her head forward, knowing what was next. Her eyes glistened as they gazed at his cock, its head swollen in excitement. When it touched her lips, they parted without hesitation, though her heart thrummed with lingering doubt. His hand pressed, and her mouth opened wider. An excited breath passed out her nose as his cock filled her mouth. A stronger smell wafted into her nose, and her tongue caught a small droplet upon the head.

His hand slipped under her chin and pressed her mouth closed until her lips were clamped about his cock, then returned to her head and guided her down the shaft. Gina uttered a small moan when a wave of delight washed over her and flooded her pussy with moist heat.

After only a few moments of guidance, the hand eased off. Gina's head bobbed back and forth, lips gliding over his cock. She was eager to excite him more, to coax another little drop from the head and fill her nose with that beautiful smell again.

Whatever resistance she may have had was no more than a tiny spark in a vast darkness. Victor had fully engaged her senses to the point where she did not question that it was Brad's cock in her mouth and his hand behind her head.

She was urged onward, her mouth moving faster. Fingers under her chin encouraged her to squeeze her lips and tongue against his girth, until she was stroking him hard and fast. She heard his breath quicken and saw his balls pull upward.

The fingers of his hand curled slightly into her hair. Something told her she needed to grasp the lower part of his cock with her hand. Her fingers pumped him hard in time with her lips and tongue. His breath became a soft pant.

Gina's heart thumped. He was going to cum. His hand tilted her head back. She heard a low groan, and his cock pulsed hard in her mouth. She almost gasped when the first spurt of his seed struck her tongue, then shivered as she breathed out and the strong aroma of his cum rushed into her nose. Each powerful throb squirted more into her mouth, and as she kneaded his cock with fingers and lips, a few drops dribbled from the corner of her mouth and trickled down her chin.

The hand urged her back. His pooled seed sloshed in her mouth. She felt the warning rather than heard it: don't let another drop spill. She kept her lips tight and brought them together as his flagging cock withdrew.

She almost didn't want to swallow. The taste was so good. Of course it would be. She would want to do this again. When "Brad" looked down at her, she knew what he expected. She tilted her head back and swallowed.

Only when "Brad" stepped back from her did she realize she was still in the counselor's office. Did Victor watch her the whole time? Of course, he must have. It was proper for him to do so, just as it was proper for her to offer herself to him in the first place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.