Our Secret Meetings - Cover

Our Secret Meetings

Copyright© 2009 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - They both are married, and love there spouses. They meet like this in secret, hoping no one suspects they are long time lovers, because it gives them a different kind of excitement.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Masturbation  

That morning, she enjoys breakfast with her husband before he must leave for work. She's in her nightie and robe, and he's dressed in a suit and tie. God, he looks so handsome. His deep blue eyes radiate his love across the table to her making her body tremble all the way to pussy which is still moist from that mornings love making.

He glances at the clock and know its time to go to work. He gets up come over too her, helps her get up out of her chair, and pulls her close. "Its time I get going to work, if I stay here any longer, I might just have to ravish that beautiful body of your again."

She blushes and giggles, "No might about it darling, I'd make it a point to make you late for work, or better have you call in sick."

He smiles devilishly and walks with her to the front door, pulls him close once more and kisses her goodbye. "Love you baby, have a good day at work."

"You have great day sweety, Bye now."

She walks back into the house and heads into the kitchen to tidying up the breakfast dishes. After a few minutes, she hears a knock at the back door. Her eyes light up with excitement as her heart skips a beat, because she knows who it is, he visits me around this time twice a week.

She dries her hands; lick her lips, and quivers with anticipation, as she walks toward the door. When she looks out of the window, there he stands, like a cat about to pounce on a canary.

She smiles, opens the door, and purrs seductively, "Well look who's here."

"Hi baby," he shouts while he walks into the room and pulls her close.

They kiss and embrace, as their tongues do the dance of lovers. She inhales deeply as his arousal intoxicates her senses. His hand goes inside her robe and grasps her full breast as his fingers pinch her nipple through the flimsy fabric. Her hand reaches down and caresses the outline of his growing member through his pants.

They both are married, and love there spouses. They meet like this in secret, hoping no one suspects they are long time lovers, because it gives them a different kind of excitement.

His hand slips up under the nightie, working its way up to her thighs. Her pussy is wet and welcomes his fingers. He slides a finger inside her vagina, still open and excited from hubby's cock. A large glob of his their cum mixture leaks onto his fingers, and he lift it to my mouth, tasting its tantalizing flavors.

She can feel his shake with desire when she pulls his zipper down. She reaches inside and purrs when she discovers he is not wearing any shorts. Her hand grasps his cock, as she runs her fingers across the head, which is already oozing with pre-cum. Without giving him a chance to say anything she drips to her knees, pulls down pants, and takes his swelling member, deep into her mouth, savoring is juices.

He watching her taking his member deep all the ways to his balls, grasps her head, and thrust his cock into her throat, the way she likes it. As her eyes look into his, she pulls all the way to its tip, and then sucks it back into her throat.

"Oh baby, I love watching you suck my cock, but you'd better stop before I l blow my load right here. Let go into your quest room."

"Okay love. Oh God, I need your hot lips on my cunt baby!"

He helps her to her feet, picks her up and caries her down the hall. He can feel her body quivering with desire. His mind wanders back to the first time they met. He was helping her husband, pour concrete for the new garage, and she came out of the house to offer than a cold beer.

Her big beautiful body was a knock out, the sundress slung to vivacious curves. However when he looked into her green-eyes, they lit a desire within him, that he hadn't felt in years. He just had to have her. He did not know it, but he would have her, in bed before the week was over.

As it turned out, her husband needed to pick up some things at the hardware store that he needed to finish the job after the cement set. His friend asks if he could help, after all he goes right by there on the way home.

"Hey that's great. If you don't mind, you can drop them off here tomorrow while I'm at work, it will sure save me some time and trouble."

He couldn't believe it, here was the perfect opportunity to see, more of his sexy wife.

The following day, she met him at the door clad in shorts and a t-shirt, and it looked as if she wasn't wearing a bra. "Hi there, thanks for bringing this stuff by today. How'd you like a beer?"

"Sure, I'm off today, so don't have to hurry anywhere."

She escorted him into the kitchen, where he sat down at the table. She handed him a drink, then sat down to join him. He tried to make light conversation, but couldn't keep his eyes, or mind off her full breast.

She noticed he was starring at her top and said, "If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were ogling my breasts."

He stammered and turned red, "You caught me. What can I say, I'm a breast man."

Then she did something that totally surprised him she raised her t-shirt and said, "Is this view better?"

He dang near fell out of the chair, and felt his cock rising. "Are you sure you should be doing this," he stammered.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.