My Cousins, Jayne and Sally, Part 1 - Cover

My Cousins, Jayne and Sally, Part 1

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 2: Free Style In The Pool

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Free Style In The Pool - Beaten by the recession of the 70's and a DWI taking their father out of the picture, Georgie's two female cousins and his Aunt are forced out of their house and into his daily life. The girls gang up on him in sensual ways he never could imagine. Georgie's life was irrevocably changed forever, much for the better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

One thing I forgot to add before was that we had an in-ground swimming pool in our back yard. Much to my joy, it was heated and could be used earlier in the spring and longer into the fall than other pools in our neighborhood, so I was accustomed to lots of lounging by the pool and plenty of swimming. I loved to swim!

In addition, sections of blind with staggered spacing, which were about 6 feet tall ringing the pool and blocking any view of the pool or anyone in it. The blinds were spaced so that access to the pool was easy, yet afforded plenty of privacy from prying neighbor's eyes or for that matter, anyone in the house. I will admit that I took delight in that fact and often on nice summer nights, I skinny dipped, taking long swims, letting everything hang free.

It was still early in June and the nights were sometimes a little cool, but the pool was always perfect!

So, after dinner that fateful Friday night, while the families chatted, I announced I was going to take a swim and lumbered up the stairway to my room to change into my swimming trunks, or should I say, briefs. And they were brief. Hip-Hugging, Brief! I liked the way they fit, caressing my family jewels snugly to my body.

I will admit that I had a fairly good body for a guy who never worked out and I thanked my family's genetics for that. Not that I ate everything in sight, but my Mother's cooking was healthy and kept me and my Father in good shape.

So, when I came downstairs and everyone else was still at the dinner table, I caught all the three new female eyes oogeling me, my Aunt and specially my cousins, Jayne and her younger sister Sally.

Yes, the knit fabric of my swim suit was sufficiently tight to show off my male shapes through the suit. As I mentioned, the rest of my body was OK too. It wasn't that I was trying to show off, it is just the way things happened as I bounded down the stairs and out toward the kitchen.

I waved as I passed into the kitchen saying, "I'll see you guyz later!" As I reached for the knob on the back door, I heard Jayne say, "I forgot you had a pool, Uncle Steve, I think I'll go take a dip too."

With that my other cousin Sally piped up, "Me too ... Me too!"

Well, I stopped with the door half open to hear my Aunt Rose say, "I don't think you two have any bathing suits here. In the haste to get out of the house, I'm sure they were left behind."

I smiled inwardly hoping that would end the matter and I'd have a nice swim. Alone! But that was not to be because I heard Jayne interject that it didn't matter. She and Sally could just as well swim in their underwear and a t-shirt. My father said, "Don't worry about towels, there are plenty in the cabana next to the pool." That seemed to end the discussion.

As I closed the door behind me, I had heard the shuffling of chairs and feet charging up the stairway. I knew I would have company and I was not too happy about that. I needed to get away into my own private little space for a while.

I hadn't had time to swim the entire length of the pool and back before there was a a couple of whoops and screams as a double cannonball rippled the waters of the pool. I had company! "Shit!" I thought to myself, "There goes the neighborhood!"

Sally was into dog-paddling and Jayne just lounged around, floating and swimming a little, watching me very closely as I swam a dozen laps doing the breast stroke in the pool. When I switched to do the back stroke, I got the feeling both she and her sister were watching me even more closely.

Rather than just paddling arbitrarily around the pool, Sally seemed to looking constantly in my direction. Jayne on the other hand started to pace herself so she was off to my side a little and just a little behind me. I was sure both of them were looking at the various bulges in my swim suit.

I felt a little heat build in my face as that thought crossed my mind and likewise the central bulge in my swim suit got a little bigger too. As I turned at the shallow end of the pool, diving beneath the surface to push off, Jayne was standing watching me. My arm slid over and bounced off of her left breast. She was closer than I imagined.

In the shock of the collision, I stopped swimming and turned toward her and apologized for smashing into her. She replied it was OK and it was more her fault than mine. Anyway, I had enough doing laps for a while and as we were at the shallow end of the pool, I stood up, glided over to the steps in the corner of the pool and sat down on the first step that was just about even with the top of the pool water.

Ever by my side, Jayne was right there and sat next to me. Sally was halfway down the pool and started to paddle toward us.

Jayne, apologized for interrupting my laps and she rubbed her left breast through the wet t-shirt she was wearing. I looked over at her and couldn't believe my eyes. I hadn't seen either her or her sister jump into the pool and I expected to see thick, all covering. entirely opaque, dumpy t-shirts covering them both in totality.

What I saw was a very thin, see through when wet, cotton t-shirt, clinging to her every curve showing off all of her torso's attributes. The bottom of the t-shirt was tied in a knot just beneath her breasts, accentuating their shape to perfection. I could even see the color of her nipples as they each poked out her shirt in little mountains. Her flat, very inviting belly was revealed as it flowed downward below the knot.

Below that great expanse of flesh, she had on a pair of hip-hugger, sheer, white cotton, brief panties. They, like her t-shirt, perfectly outlining and revealing, every one of her feminine folds like her panties were made of Saran Wrap! I was in Camel-Toe heaven.

I must have gasped a little because I felt a couple of fingers under my chin, lifting my head up as I savored the intimate cleft at the juncture of her legs. Playfully, Jayne said softly to me when I met her eyes with mine, "Hey, I'm up here!"

I think I must have instantly turned crimson at her statement and I felt the heat in my face growing and I know that the bulge in my swim suit was struggling against the tight knit fabric. I squirmed a little and just had to reach down to adjust myself.

That was the moment Sally made it to the steps and slid next to me so I was sandwiched between her and her sister. As I let my arm fall between us, I felt Sally's skin against my arm and not what I had expected, another wet t-shirt.

Looking over at her, I realized she was not wearing one and looking down, realized she didn't have on any panties either. Seeing I was looking at her intimate parts, Sally opened up her legs and taking my hand, she briefly stroked herself with my fingers, exclaiming, "I didn't want to get any of my clothes wet, so I took them off. Don't I feel smooth down there!"

With that, Sally pulled my arm around her shoulders and in a motion that I didn't expect, reached down between my legs, reaching under my balls, deftly lifting them and then stroked up my length. She continued an upward motion. Upon reaching my waistband, grabbed the waistband of my swim suit, gave it a little snap, saying, "You should take these off too!"

Needless to say, I was speechless. My mouth gaped open in surprise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.