Cat House Condo - Cover

Cat House Condo

Copyright© 2009 by heryankee

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The women in our condo have a whore fantasy they get together and things get reqally interesting

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Prostitution  

It all started when the landlord of the apartment building declared bankruptcy. The tenants, 28 childless couples had a meeting. During the meeting they decided to buy the building from the bank. We elected a board of directors, and set a schedule of monthly meetings. The women decided that not only should we have those regular meeting but the women would meet once a month to discuss the aesthetic part of running our new cooperative apartment complex. Things would get much more interesting.

After we had been operating about 2 months my wife, Gail spoke to me as we were lying in bed that evening.

"Have you ever been with a prostitute?"

"Yes when I was younger."

"Is it different?"

"Yeah."

"How?"

"She does what I want. I don't have to worry about whether she likes it or whether she cums. I don't even have to worry about whether she will let me fuck her again."

Gail looked at me and blushed and began to speak.

"It has always been my fantasy to be a prostitute, to be obligated to willingly participate in any kind of sex, no any kind of kinky, disgusting or humiliating act willingly, with no shame because it was my job, what I was paid to do."

"What kinds of things?"

"I know you always wanted anal sex, and I always tell you no. I read a story of a guy pissing on a girl. I thought that was hot. But I never would do those things because they are humiliating and degrading. But if I were a whore I would have no choice. I sometimes imagine myself in the lineup like we see on TV in HBO's Cathouse and see a man I have never even met take my hand and lead me into a room where I will be required to perform any act he desires because he has paid me."

I reached over to the nightstand took my wallet and asked her.

"How much?"

"How much for what?"

"Don't give me that crap. We both know that you're here for. You're selling pussy and I am buying."

She looked at me and for a second I thought I screwed up and would be sleeping on the couch but then she smiled, and mumbled something.

"What?

"A hundred dollars for the night."

I counted one hundred dollars. I reached into the nightstand and handed her the money and a tube of KY jelly.

"You are going to earn your money get ready."

"Anal is extra."

I took another 20 from my wallet and handed it to her. Gail then uncapped the KY lifted her nightgown, and began to use a finger to lubricate her asshole. She then added more KY and a second finger. Her nightgown fell to the floor, and she went to her knees in front of me. Gail pulled my pants down saying.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.