Best Birthday Present Ever - Cover

Best Birthday Present Ever

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: There's little doubt in my mind that the gift my brother and his wife gave me on my sixteenth birthday will be the best I've ever had - his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   InLaws   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

I've always wondered what it would be like to have a surprise birthday party. It's never happened yet but I did have the greatest surprise of my life when I turned sixteen.

Maybe the age should be called, 'sexteen.' I mean, that's what the age of sixteen is all about, at least for a boy. Nothing but 24/7 hard-ons, images of naked breasts floating through your mind, you get the picture.

And, no, at 'sexteen, ' I wasn't getting any. I wasn't even dating any girls at the moment. So, how could I even cop a feel. There was no one to 'cop.'

So, here I am, Kyle Henderson, boy virgin, ready to become sixteen with a penis that hasn't seen the inside of anything but my fist.

A big dinner was being prepared with my favorites, grilled steak, twice-baked potatoes, Greek salad, and fresh green beans. And my mom's homemade apple pie with ice cream for dessert. It was all a sixteen-year old guy could want. Well, you know, at least officially. I didn't ask for what I really wanted.

So, Mom and Dad, my little sister, Julie, and my older brother, Warren, and his wife, Sandra, were there.

Now, my brother is six years older than I am, he's twenty-two, and, two years ago, married Sandra who is a real fox. She's tall, probably about five-seven, beautiful legs (you should see her in her bikini, I'm hard for weeks after), shoulder-length wavy blond hair and really nice boobs. Not real huge ones, just perfect for the rest of her. I just love it when she's around.

So, after dinner, I'd opened all my presents and Warren said, "Look, sport, your present from us is at our house. If you've opened everything here, we'll take you over for our present."

So, Warren told my parents that I would just spend the night at their house and the three of us got in his car and drove to their house which is about four miles away.

As we neared their street, he said, "I really wanted to give you something special. Something unique. Something no one else is going to give you, Kyle." Pulling into the drive, he added, "So, knowing you're still a virgin, we are giving you a night with Sandra."

Thank goodness a guy's cock can't actually explode. My face immediately felt flaming hot and I looked at Sandra as she said, "Yes, Kyle, I really want to be your first."

Then, as we got out of the car, Warren got back in, rolled down the window and said, "I'm staying at a friend's place tonight, Sandra's all your's for tonight. Have fun, little brother" and he drives off.

Sandra takes my hand and she opens the door and leads me upstairs to their bedroom. I hate to admit it but I was actually shaking. It looked like I was going to give my virginity to my brother's beautiful twenty-one year old wife. Yes, I wanted to get screwed, I just didn't want to screw-up.

"I know your're nervous, Kyle, I guess I would be, too, in your place. Come here and let's have a nice kiss."

Oh, we had a nice kiss, all right, the hottest kiss of my life. I had my arms around her as she plunged her tongue in and around my mouth while her hands roamed all over me with her right hand especially becoming acquainted with the front of my pants. Oh, I knew I was in for a hell of a night.

Then, Sandra stepped back, looked at me and said, "Let's start right here," and began unbuttoning my shirt. Then, she knelt down in front of me, pulled open my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and tugged them to the floor where I kicked off my shoes and stood there in my bulging briefs.

"Ew, what's this? I bet I know. It's a lovely virgin cock. Has it ever been kissed?"

Why my briefs didn't rip when she said that, I just don't know.

"No, not yet, anyway," I said as I hoped it would soon be kissed.

She pulled them to the floor and was face-to-face with my engorged cock just an inch from her face.

She reached up to take hold of me and said, "Kyle, you have a very nice cock. It looks just like your brother's. Mmm, here," and planted a nice kiss right on the end.

Just as I was going to say that her kiss was nice, she opened her mouth, leaned forward and took me all the way in and began to suck up and down the length of my dick.

Oh, incredible. I've jacked-off a million times. Yes, it's fun and sometimes, even, it's really great. But this ... oh, this was in another universe altogether. It even made me feel lightheaded and a little dizzy.

She pulled back and just started sucking the end of my cock, taking occasional licks around the tip. I just thought I'd die.

"Oh, Sandra, that feels so good. I can't believe this is happening. Oh, that is so good."

Nothing, nothing, nothing had ever felt this good. She just kept sucking me, looking up at me, smiling as I arched my hips toward her. Oh, it just felt better and better.

My head was throbbing, my breathing rapid, a warm feeling all over.

"Oh, this is wonderful. Oh, it's just ... UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, uuh, uuh, oh, oh, wow, I just cummed in you, I'm sorry. Oh, Sandra."

She looked up and said, "I wanted you to, Kyle. Happy Birthday. That was your Birthday blowjob. Liked it, huh?"

"Oh, better than anything in my whole life. Oh, you are fantastic. God, was that great."

"There's more. Now, it will be nice if you undress me, now."

I stood there for a few seconds while the meaning sunk in and then began unbuttoning her blouse and opening it to reveal a very pretty pink bra which was low-cut and showed the tops of her boobs. I took the blouse and put it on a chair and went to her back and, in a few seconds, figured out how to take her bra off which also went on the chair.

"Oh, my god, you are beautiful. Prettier than any girl in Playboy. Just perfect."

I just stood there looking at her breasts which were perfect. Round and full, crowned with light pink tips which were sticking out. They were magnificent. Oh, my brother is one lucky guy.

As I stared, she said, "Well, they want you to touch them, Kyle, and kiss and suck them."

I felt kind of stupid being asked to touch her but she was smiling and had her hands under her breasts offering them to me. As she let go, I brought my hands up right where hers had been and was lifting them up, oh, they were so soft and warm and wonderful.

"Oh, you are so soft," and I bent down and gave each pretty nipple a kiss then put my lips around one and began to suck.

If this wasn't heaven, it was close. My dick could have scratched a diamond.

"Mmm, that's nice. I love having my nipples sucked. You'll find that out. It really gets me wet."

"Wet?"

"Oh, yes, wet. It makes my pussy get very aroused and then it gets wet. Sometimes it even runs down my legs. If that happens, I'll give you a hint, I like it licked off."

Oh that was a hint I would remember. I resumed sucking her breasts, I could do this all night. Well, no, maybe not. I knew there were other things slated to happen tonight.

"Well, I am getting pretty wet, Kyle, you need to take the rest of my clothes off."

She was wearing a short skirt which I loosened and unzipped and dropped to the floor. As she stepped out of it, she was standing there in the smallest panties I had ever seen.

Well, I've really never seen any panties on a woman before but you know what I mean. These were almost not there.

"You like my thong, Kyle. I chose it just for you."

"Oh, it's beautiful. It really doesn't hide much, does it? I can see your, um, you know."

"My pussy. My slit. Yes, Kyle, I wanted you to see my pussy right away. I shaved right before we came over so I'd be nice and smooth for you. I wanted my pussy to be soft and silky for you. You can take it off now."

I pulled her thong down and there really wasn't anything to it, just more like string than anything. Wow, she is one sexy woman.

Taking it off, I was kneeling down with my face right at the level of her pussy. Well, I know enough to kiss it, so I did. Then I licked right up her pretty slit.

I stood back up and she put her arms around me and pulled me close and kissed me more. The feeling of all that naked female skin against my naked male skin was incredible. Our hands were feeling each other and her skin was so soft, so smooth, I just could do this forever.

She then let go of me and stood back for a second looking at me.

"I think we're both going to enjoy this a lot. Let's get in bed."

We lay down together, she on her back, me on my side next to her. I was rubbing and fondling her breasts as I saw her widen her legs.

"You've got my pussy all wet, you'll just have to lick it all off now," she said smiling at me. I lost no time getting down between her legs and, yes, her pussy was glistening with juices and, oh, yes, I lapped them all up as quickly as I could. This was heaven, for sure.

Did I like doing this. I just licked and sucked all around, it was wonderful.

"Kyle, do you know about a woman's clit?"

I raised up and said that I thought it was a real turn-on spot inside somewhere.

"No, it's on the outside, right up here. Look, let me ... okay, see that? Right there?"

I nodded and she added, "That's it right there. It's very sensitive. You always want to be gentle with it. Some nice soft licking or sucking is wonderful. But it can get sore, so just keep that in mind. It will get a girl off pretty quick, though. You can try mine. I'd love that."

So, I spread open the lips that were over it and very softly ran my tongue around it and got an immediate moan from Sandra.

"Oh, yes, Kyle, right there. Perfect. Oh, just keep doing that. Oh, you'll make me cum, it just feels so good."

I was intent on giving my sister-in-law, my lover for the night, the most pleasure I could give. It was the least that I could do.

OH, KYLE, OH, BABY, EW, UUH, UUH, UUH, uuh, uuh, ooh, ooh, oh, yes, yes, yes. Oh, Kyle, that was so nice. Oh, you've made me very happy. Mmm, I'm gonna make you very happy, too," and she pulls me up to kiss me. I am truly in heaven.

As we kissed and held each other, my cock was so hard, it was all I could so to control my self. Then, it happened.

She said, "Now, I want you to make love to me, Kyle. I want you inside me."

The most wonderful words I had ever heard.

I got up between her legs and she reached down to grip my cock and she led it right into her. I pushed into her and felt my cock embraced by her pussy. It was wonderful. Nothing had ever felt this good before.

As I rocked in and out of her, she had her legs up in the air, holding herself wide open for my thrusts.

"Oh, Kyle, ew, yes, this is good. You like fucking me? You like fucking your sister-in-law?"

"It's the most wonderful night of my life. You are so good. God, does this feel good."

"You like my pussy, Kyle? Does my pussy make your cock feel good?"

Well, I guess my brother's wife likes to talk a bit dirty when she has sex, so I decided to join in.

"Oh, Sandra, your pussy makes my cock just want to cum all inside you. Just fill you up with cum."

"Mmm, nice virgin cum. Well, Kyle, you're not a virgin, now. How's it feel?"

"I don't miss it at all. Oh, thank you, Sandra. You are the nicest present I've ever gotten. And thanks to Warren."

"Don't ever tell him I told you this, but it was all my idea. I've really wanted to fuck you ever since I first saw you. I think you were fourteen, right?"

"Yeah, oh, I wish you had but this is wonderful anyway. I'm really feeling like I might cum in a minute."

"Mmm, I can't wait for you to cum in me. I'm so excited. You are the first virgin I've ever had. I want to feel your warm cum spurt into me. All over the inside of my pussy, oh, give it to me, Kyle, cum in me. Ew."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.