Ronni Tempted Me - Cover

Ronni Tempted Me

Copyright© 2009 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jack is very attracted to his daughter's friend Ronni. Not only is she a family friend, but she's only 15. His better judgment tells him to leave her alone. But Ronni doesn't want to be left alone. She tempts Jack with words and pictures. But curvaceous young Ronni is hard to resist.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Jack never dreamed his little outlet of writing sex stories and posted them on the Internet would end up the way they did. It all started one afternoon when his daughter brought her friend Ronni home after school. This in and of itself was nothing new. Emily and Ronni had been friends for several years and they spent much time at one another's house.

This particular day Jack wasn't working. He had been home alone most of the day and after finishing his to-do list, he decided to return to the latest story he was working on. Jack got distracted several times by emails from some of his online friends. As was often the case, Jack's playtime resulted in a solid erection. He was just considering whether or not he should seek to relieve himself when he heard his daughter Emily come home from school.

"Dad?" Emily called out upon entering the house. She had seen Jack's car in the garage and figured that he must be at home.

"I'm in my office, Honey," Jack responded.

"How come you're home?" she yelled from the kitchen.

"Had the day off," her dad responded.

Jack then heard another voice and he knew Emily must have a friend with her.

"Ronni's here!" Emily announced, still in the kitchen.

"That's nice. Hello Ronni," Jack called back.

He figured relief from his hard-on would have to wait. Jack started closing various windows on his computer in order to cover his tracks now that he was no longer alone. Before he could completely finish, he saw someone in the doorway to his home office. As quickly as he could Jack minimized the last couple of windows. He knew he had closed the pages that would be really embarrassing, such as the schoolgirl photos he loved to peruse. Jack wasn't even sure what had been left open on his desktop, but he was glad he had at least gotten everything out of the view of prying eyes.

"Hi Mr. J!" Ronni said.

"Oh! Hi, Ronni," Jack replied, turning in his chair to face the door. "You startled me a little. I thought you were still in the kitchen with Em."

"Nope," Ronni said with a big smile. "I came down here to say 'hi'. What are you doin'?"

"Oh, just working on my checkbook and stuff like that," Jack lied. "How are you doing?"

"I'm really good. Thanks."

Jack couldn't help feeling slightly nervous that Ronni had seen what was on his screen. But that was overshadowed by the opportunity to be in her presence for a bit. Of all his kids' friends, Jack liked and was most attracted to Ronni. She was different than the rest. Ronni had dark, curly hair and huge brown eyes. Her face was dotted with adorable freckles. Jack couldn't deny he was a sucker for blonde cheerleader types, but Ronni had them all beat. And just as appealing as her face was her super curvaceous body. The brief thought flashed across Jack's mind, that he would love it if only Ronni were in the house with him. And, that he could take out his erect dick and jerk-off while she watched ... and maybe lifted her shirt for him. Ronni's breasts were the stuff legends were made of.

But, not only was Ronni not the only other person in the house, but Ronni was also under-age. In his fantasy life Jack couldn't help feel perverted whenever he thought about her. He would be glad when she turned eighteen, but that didn't stop him of dreaming of things he wanted to do with her.

"Ronni," they heard Emily call out, "let's go downstairs."

"O.K.," Ronni called back. "I guess we're going downstairs to watch TV," she said to Jack.

"That's cool. Have fun. See you later." Jack returned Ronni's warm smile as she left and returned to the kitchen with Emily.

Jack welcomed the opportunity to get up out of his chair without his boner being seen. He went into the bathroom and gave his dick a minute to settle down before he relieved himself in the non-sexual fashion. When he came out and walked back into his office, his heart skipped a beat.

Ronni was sitting at his desk. She was looking at the computer screen. And she had opened the windows he had not had the chance to completely close. Jack silently berated himself for not closing the windows before going to the bathroom. But he had assumed Ronni and Emily were already in the downstairs family room.

"Hi, Mr. J," Ronni said again, this time much more coyly.

"Um ... Ronni," Jack said, trying not to sound too nervous. "I uh ... I thought you guys were downstairs."

"Emily started getting text messages. She's sitting in the living room. I thought I'd sit here while I waited for her. I was just curious."

"About what, Ronni?"

"About what you were uh ... working on." She gave Jack a sly grin.

"Ronni ... I, I told you what I..."

"This doesn't really look like your checkbook, Mr. J. It looks like a story. Are you writing a story?"

"Ronni, you shouldn't be reading that."

"Why? Are you really writing a story?"

"Yes, O.K., Ronni? I'm writing a story ... for fun."

"This looks really, really fun, Mr. J. It looks really naughty too. Can I read it?"

"What? Ronni! No, of course not. It's not appropriate for you."

"Why?" Clearly Ronni was enjoying teasing Jack. "Because it's about sex?"

"Now, Ronni ... seriously. You shouldn't be reading that, or talking about it. It's something adult, meant for adults."

"I can handle it, you know. It's not like I haven't read, or seen, or ... done a lot of things."

"Ronni ... you're fifteen. Now would you please just go downstairs with Em? And please, as a favor to me ... don't say anything to her. O.K.?"

"Why? It seems like your story has to do with a dad and his daughter. I think Emily might like it."

"How much did you read?"

"Enough to get the idea. But not enough. I want to read the whole thing."

"No, Ronni. Enough now. Please go back to Emily."

"Under one condition," Ronni said, knowing full well she had Jack just where she wanted him.

"And what's that?"

"You email this story to me when it's finished so I can read the whole thing."

"No way! Stop this, Ronni. I mean it. There's no way I can show you that."

"Emily!" Ronni called loudly.

"What?" Emily called back.

"Are you done yet?"

"Almost, why?"

Jack wanted nothing more in that moment than to have Ronni and Emily go downstairs. Any remnant of his erection had completely fled at this point.

"I want to tell you something," Ronni called back to Emily as she gave Jack a big smile which sent a chill up his spine.

"O.K., fine. I'll email the story, O.K.? Will you please, please go back to Em?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.