Miley Cyrus Is a Dirty Whore #1 - Cover

Miley Cyrus Is a Dirty Whore #1

by Lockheart

Copyright© 2009 by Lockheart

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Miley Cyrus is a dirty whore. Don't believe me? I have videographic proof! This was taken less than a week ago. Don't let anyone else see it yet. I'm going to release it to a few select individuals who can make sure the little slut gets what she deserves! She won't be turning out little girls into zombie whores anymore! Anyway, take it home, pop it in, and enjoy the show!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Celebrity   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   .

Miley Cyrus is a dirty whore. Don't believe me? I have videographic proof! This was taken less than a week ago. Don't let anyone else see it yet. I'm going to release it to a few select individuals who can make sure the little slut gets what she deserves! She won't be turning out little girls into zombie whores anymore! Anyway, take it home, pop it in, and enjoy the show!

"Miley, I have to take a piss," yelled Connor. He was one of Miley's many many boyfriends. Her father was on business for a week and Miley planned to use every minute of it getting plowed. Connor had just stopped by to see if she was available. He was nearly insatiable when it came to a skilled whore like Miley.

"Okay," she chimed, clearly excited, "Just go to the bathroom and get ready, and I'll be there." she called. Connor went to the nearest bathroom, removed his shoes and pants, and stood in the bathtub. A minute later, Miley came in wearing a tiny, almost see-through bra and matching thong. she climbed in the tub and got on her knees in front of Connor. She opened her mouth toward his cock, ready to catch every drop of his piss in her mouth. Connor relaxed and let his piss flow onto the girl in front of him. She closed her eyes against the splatter, but kept her mouth open, swallowing occasionally when her mouth got too full of pee. He aimed a little lower and soaked the front of her bra, making it fully see-through. Her nipples were hard, and strained against the fabric. Miley moaned softly and rubbed her hand over one of her breasts. Connor slapped her hand away.

"Not yet. You're still a toilet, and toilets don't fondle themselves." he said firmly.

Miley looked up at him and smiled, taking his piss in her mouth again. She swallowed several more times, and finally the stream came to an end. Miley sat in a puddle of Connors pee with rivulets still running down her chest, soaking her bra and panties. Connor looked at her with that disgusted look she craved oh-so-much from him. "You know what to do now, whore. Clean me off." He smacked her cheek for emphasis.

She looked at his cock with longing and said, so softly Connor almost didn't hear it, "Yes, I am your whore and your toilet. I am a dirty whore and deserve to be a toilet. Thank you for giving me your delicious piss and letting me clean your cock."

She began licking Connor's cock, gently licking the tip and moving down toward the base. He moaned softly and started to get hard. Miley knew what he wanted now. She licked more aggressively, taking special attention to lick his head thoroughly. She also began stroking his cock with one hand. Connor moaned again, and Miley began to suck his cock with the deftness and skill of a professional. God knows she had done it enough times before. Small wonder she was as good as she was.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.