My 11th Summer 4: Dog Days - Cover

My 11th Summer 4: Dog Days

by Osprey

Copyright© 2009 by Osprey

Erotica Sex Story: Carson meets the girl in the woods, and with so much in common they become best friends. Spyder becomes the teacher, and Carson learns the many ways to get along without boys.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Dear Diary

This is soooo weird. I went to the store for Mom today, and on the way back I had to wait for the light to cross Main Street. Before I knew it that tomboy I saw that day in the woods was standing right next to me!

I pretended not to notice or recognize her or anything, but she kept looking at me, and then she spoke.

"Hey, didn't I see you at the park the other day?"

I was, like, totally embarrassed and didn't dare look at her or anything. I shrugged, and said I didn't know.

"Yeah, the one uptown." She seemed to think of something, then nodded. "You were laying in the grass. What were you, getting a tan or something?"

I shrugged again. "Maybe."

"It was you. I knew it! You looked pretty hot, kid."

"Yeah, it's been pretty hot for a while now," I told her, hoping that would be the end of the conversation.

"I don't mean that kind of hot, honey," she said, bending so she could say it softly in my ear without anyone else hearing.

I looked up at her and she gave me a wink. She had a halter top on, and I could see her boobies hanging inside the neckline. Her top was as black as her hair, and so were the miniskirt she had on. I looked away so she wouldn't catch me looking. She kind of laughed a little.

"Oh, yeah. You are a little hotty, alright."

I pretended not to know what she meant. My face was all red, but I hoped she couldn't see that. The light changed, and we started across the street. She asked what my name was, and I told her.

"I'm Spyder, with a 'Y'," she said. "That's what my friends call me anyway."

I smiled and nodded. We reached the other sidewalk, and I just kind of stood there, waiting for her to go on her way because I didn't her to know I knew about the short cut. When she asked which way I was going, I pointed my thumb down the street to the corner of the long way around.

"Over on Pleasant?" She sure was nosey.

"On Hopkins," I told her. I didn't think to lie to her. She's older, after all.

"Oh, yeah. I'm on Maple. I take a shortcut, though. It saves, like, ten minutes. It's shorter for you too. Want me to show you?"

The best way to end this game was to let her "show" me the shortcut, so I nodded. Once we got up the hill and into the trees, she asked what I had in my bag, and I told her: cigarettes.

"They're for my mom."

"You ever try it?"

"Smoking?"

"Yeah. Ever steal any of your mom's? Sneak out to the garage and take a puff?"

"No." The thought never occurred to me.

"You want to?"

All I could think to do is shrug. "I don't dare take any of my mom's."

"No problem. I have my own," Spyder said, and pulled a flattened package of smokes from the belt-pack she had around her waist. I almost fainted when we stopped at the big rock to light up. I wondered if she knew how much I liked to come here.

Anyway, we stood beside the trail smoking. Well, she smoked. I just kind of puffed and gagged. I'd rather give a blow job if I have to gag, I thought then, but kept it to myself. I kept trying to inhale the smoke because I wanted Spyder to like me. Sure, she's a girl, too, but she's older and not just any girl. I'd seen her playing with herself, so I knew we both liked that, at least.

And it's way better than being alone all the time.

It didn't take long for the older girl to say the real reason she wanted to talk to me.

"So, what were you really doing at the park? And don't tell me you were working on your tan. A girl goes to the beach to work on her tan. She wears a bikini to work on her tan. Shit, you can work on your tan in your back yard. I bet you were teasing the guys." She winked again.

I just shrugged. What was I supposed to do, tell her the truth?

"Come on," Spyder said, tilting her chin at me. "Trust me. It ain't anything I haven't done."

I guess that was true enough, but I still couldn't bring myself to say it out loud to a stranger.

"I'll tell you what I saw, Carson. I was walking down the sidewalk. I came around this bend and saw these two guys coming toward me, you know? They were talking and not paying any attention to me, which is pretty strange all by it self. I heard them curse to each other, and then keep walking. I kept going and looked where they looked, and there you were, flat on your back.

"At first I thought you were hurt or something, and swore at those guys for not helping you, but then you moved. Your hands came up and lifted the bib of your dress a little. Your knees were up, too." Spyder chuckled, shook her head and lit up another cigarette. "Not a very lady-like position. Honey, you are one sexy little tease!"

She offered me another, but I said no. My mouth already tasted like a burning pile of leaves.

"I bet you got laid that day, right?" The older girl laughed again. I guess she was teasing me, so I didn't answer. I guess I didn't need to, because the next thing she asked was if I was still a virgin.

I can't believe my thrilly suddenly went up. Maybe it was her telling me what I looked like at the park that day, or the idea of admitting to this older stranger that I have had sex before. I guessed it wasn't going to hurt anything if I did.

"No."

"Nice. How old are you, Carson?"

"Eleven."

"Wow. I'd love to hear how that happened!" Spyder took a long puff on her smoke. "So, you got a boyfriend?"

"No. I used to," I blurted out, not wanting to sound like a total slut. "But we broke up."

Spyder nodded knowingly. She stubbed her cigarette out on the rock. We started walking down the path again.

"Yeah, guys are mostly jerks. It's nice they got penises, and know how to use them, but other than that, I don't have much to do with them."

That made me think of the day I saw her masturbating near where we were. I could picture it clearly in my head. And when she asked if I touched my privates for fun, I wondered if she could read my mind.

I shrugged, grinned foolishly and nodded.

"There. You've got the right idea. There are so many things a girl can do for fun that we don't really need men. Know what I mean?"

"Yes," I said, aloud this time. I felt like Spyder with a 'Y' was becoming a friend. I don't know if it was my thrilly or just a feeling of closeness with another girl with secrets like mine, but all of a sudden I just wanted to touch her.

"Hey, what if you show me how you do it?" The question did not compute at first. Because of my own thoughts, assumed I did not hear her right. I guess my blank stare told her as much, because she continued to elaborate.

"Nothing kinky. I just mean I'm curious if you do it the same as me."

I searched my brain for a way to answer. I do it so many different ways, and we didn't have any toys with us right then, so how could I even start to show her. Spyder was already rubbing the front of her miniskirt, warming to the idea. I never guessed she might be a lez until just now. It was more like two girlfriends sharing a secret.

I mean, it's not like I'm afraid to play with myself with someone watching. It seems like I to it all the time. Anyway, I did my shruggy thing, and asked if she meant right then and there.

"Why not. No one's around." We had reached the edge of the woods by now, right where I f-ed my bike handle, and Sammy too.

"Ok," I smiled, and pushed my shorts off my hips.

And so we did it. Spyder took her panties right off and held up her skirt so I could see her pussy while she rubbed it, leaning against a tree just like before. I pulled my pants off, too, and sat in the grass beside the trail and opened my legs so she could see my fingers toying with my slit. It didn't take long for me to get wet down there, and I started fingering my pee hole.

"Oh, yeah, baby. That's how to do it," Spyder said, and bowed her legs and put her middle finger in her vagina. She slid down the tree to sit with her thighs way open so I could see her put two fingers into her cunny. "Hey, Carson. Let's keep doing it 'till we get off, okay?"

I nodded, wiggled another finger into my cunny hole, and we did.

Dear Diary

I ran into Spyder again today. I've been kind of hanging around on the shortcut hoping to meet her again. Being with her was a lot safer than trying to tease older men, and a lot better than doing anything with those stupid guys from school.

Anyway, we went in the woods again and smoked her cigarettes. This time I actually had two. After that she invited me to her house. After introducing me to her mom, we went to Spyder's room.

I'd already figured out she was kind of a Goth, almost always dressed in black clothes. She didn't wear make up, though, and today her hair was pretty normal. It was combed like a boy's but not spiky. Her bedroom is in the basement. It's pretty big compared to mine, and she had a big waterbed, dressers and bookshelves and posters of rockers and Batman and some Gothy-types I don't even know who they are.

She's got a beanbag chair and a TV all her own, and a PC on a desk. She told me she masturbates in the chair a lot, and in bed hugging a big stuffed monkey. She said there was a door in the furnace room, next door to her room, and that sometimes she sneaks out at night. Then she showed me a locking box that she keeps her toys in.

I thought I had some great toys, but Spyder has my stuff beat. She actually has a rubber thing shaped just like a hard penis that she calls a dildo. She's got a plastic candle-shaped thing that vibrates, a screwdriver and a feather duster with a knobby wooden handle. The whole time she was showing me her treasure chest, her bare shoulder rubbed against mine.

I didn't mind or anything. I mostly didn't think of it. We were getting to be best friends, and that was pretty normal for best friends, I think. And besides, I couldn't keep from looking at her boobs. I mean, she had clothes on and everything: black tank tee, loose black gym shorts and sandals, but she's got this great body. Next to her, I'm like a stick figure girl.

Anyway, I had on my "nightgown" tee, so my arms were bare too. Mom hasn't said anything about me not wearing it out lately and I just went out in it. She was napping anyway. So me and Spyder were like best buds hanging and sharing secrets, it was great. When she suggested we try using her toys, I asked what if her mom comes in.

"She won't. She never does, not even if I'm not here. She says I deserve my privacy."

"I wish my mom was like that. If she catches me wearing this shirt outdoors, I'll probably be grounded."

"What's wrong with your shirt?"

I demonstrated how exposed I could be in certain postures. Spyder laughed with delight.

"You better be careful," she said, and reached inside the arm holes to fondle my nipples, "Someone might get the wrong idea about you. Like when you lay in the park with your privates showing!" Then she sort of flipped my shirt hem up as if to expose my puss. We both laughed and squealed as she pretended to reach for my cunny. I went right back and tried to pull her top up.

Without a word, Spyder stood up and took her tank off. I stared wide-eyed at her perfect breasts. Her nipples were sticking out, making them even more beautiful. I wish I had boobs like that.

"You will," she said, as if I'd said it out loud. My jaw dropped when I realized I had. "Besides, I think your puss is gorgeous, Car."

"You do? Why?"

"I don't know. I guess because you don't have any hair to hide it. I can't even see mine when I look in the mirror."

"I saw it the other day. You know, when you sat down and opened your legs. I could see your slit and everything, even your pee hole and where you put your fingers in."

"You could?" I nodded. "You want to now?" I nodded, and Spyder wiggled out of her shorts and panties. She kicked off her sandals and stood there totally naked. She turned around as if modeling her back side, put her hands on her cheeks to feel them for me. I almost wanted to do it myself, but that would be too weird.

Wouldn't it?

I felt sort of self-conscious, looking at her naked body. I didn't want to put clothes back on her, though, so decided I needed to be nude too. I pulled the T-shirt off over my head and pushed my panties down my legs, stepping out of them. My feet were already bare. We shot each other mischievous grins.

Spyder sank into her beanbag, and I settled on the edge of her bed. She opened her shapely legs, and stroked her pussy. I did the same, except my legs are like toothpicks, but my cunny-lips opened like a blooming flower, and we could both see the shiny grease my arousal made come out of my cunny-hole.

Spyder calls it her "twat."

We both sat there toying with our privates, spreading the goo around, fingering our holes and tweaking our clits. My new playmate squeezed her titties, too, so I pinched my nipples. I saw Spyder's hips jerk a couple of times, and then she reached for her box of toys. She placed it between us, and we started testing each one.

She finished before me, having at least three orgasms sitting in the bag chair. Every time her body jerked, my own thrilly jumped higher. I don't know why, but I didn't care right then. Watching her get so horny just made me hot. Her last orgasm must have been a whopper, because it made her roll right off the beanbag.

Then she moved to the bed and lay there hugging the monkey with her arms and legs while I finished trying all her toys, trying to decided which to finish myself off with. I wanted the erection-shaped one, but when I turned on the vibrator's switch I just couldn't get it out of me until my hipa jerked like crazy and I fell limp and exhausted on the bed.

Never in all the times I have thought of the tomboy playing with herself in the woods did I ever imagine that I would be masturbating with her in her bedroom! Now I get hot just hoping I get another chance. Until then, Spyder let me borrow her penis-shaped toy, and I'm using it right now.

Dear Diary

Spyder and me went to the mall today. My mom said it was okay as long I wasn't alone. Mom also told me to look for school clothes I'd want her to get me. I was going to, but when we got there we started having so much fun I forgot all about it.

So, anyway, me and Spyder took the bus to the mall, and while riding it she unbuttoned her dress. She already looked totally sexy. She had on a sundress, kind of like mine but black, and hers buttoned up the front. When she undid it almost all the way to her belly button I could tell she didn't have a bra on.

Before we got off the bus, she lifted up her hem just enough to show me that she had a thong on. It was black, too. The only thing she wore that wasn't black was her sneakers. They were red. I figured out right away that she was going to try teasing guys at the mall.

I felt kind of overdressed. I had a striped tank on. and white shorts and blue sneaks. I wished I had worn the over-sized T-shirt with painted flowers and hearts and no arms, but I knew Mom would have said no way. My nipples did sort of stick out a little, but no guy was going to look at them with Spyder next to me.

At first we just walked around the mall, seeing if there were any cute guys there. There were, of course, but Spyder didn't try talking to any of them. She just wanted them to look at her, and they did. Some of it was her outfit, but the way she walked made them stare, too. She did this kind of bouncy step that made her breasts bounce and sway all over the place. How they stayed covered, I don't know.

When we got to this weird place, she grabbed my hand and pulled me in to it. It was like a gift shop but with all kinds of posters and strange gadgets and games and stuff. Spyder pulled me to a shelf way in back.

"I'm going to get you a present," she said, her face lit up with joy. "So, what color do you want?" Her finger pointed to a whole bunch of those vibrating toys like hers.

My jaw just dropped.

"Go ahead and pick one."

I looked at them, short ones and long ones and pink, purple, blue ones, and some that actually lit up! There was also a sigh that said; "MUST BE 18 OR OLDER."

"I can't get one of these," I told her, pointing at the sign.

"I can," she said, sticking out her chest. "Just watch."

I picked a purple one, shaking the box to make sure there was really something inside.

"Don't get the little one," Spyder told me. "Here, get this one."

"But it's huge!"

"You'll grow into it," she said, and pulled me toward the registers.

While we were in line she whispered for me to wait outside the shop, so I did. I watched as it got to be her turn, and I couldn't believe it. Spyder's only 13, but there she was talking to the clerk guy, smiling and bending closer to him as she handed him the money for the dildo, and he took it with a big smile on his face.

Spyder told me later that he always lets her buy dildos there. "I don't know if he thinks I'm eighteen or not, but he always asks if I need help using it. He even sold me some batteries to go with it."

After that we walked around some more. One time she saw a man sit on one of the benches while his wife or whatever went into a dress shop. Spyder told me to stand there and watch, and she went over toward the bench that was facing the guy and dropped the bag with my toy in it on the floor.

When she bent over to pick it up, I could see her bare ass cheeks under her dress, and so did the man. Then Spyder turned and sat, letting her boobs wiggle all they wanted, and crossed her legs. I don't know what the man saw, but I could see her bare leg all the way to her bottom!

After a minute or so, my new friend uncrossed her legs and let them fall open. She looked in the bag, pulled out the receipt and looked it over with a frown, then put it back and set the bag on the seat beside her. By now her dress was way up on her lap. I couldn't see her undies, if that's what you can call them, but I'm pretty sure the guy could.

When the man's wife came back, Spyder didn't move a muscle. Not even when the woman looked right at her. Once the couple walked off, I went and plopped down beside

Spyder.

"Oh my god, how did you ever dare to do that?" I gasped. I really wish I had my own sundress on, too.

"Yeah, right. Remember, I've seen you do it too." We giggled at that, and then she grabbed my leg. "Come, on. Let's go to your house and try this thing out." So, we did.

By the time we got there Spyder had buttoned up. I introduced her to my mom by her real name, Justine Dunn, and Mom asked what she had in the bag. Spyder told her perfume, and we ran up to my room.

I didn't dare take my clothes all off, because I didn't know if Mom would bust in on us or anything, but I did pull my shorts down and tease my privates with the vibrator going. It was pretty loud though, so I stopped.

"I'll do it sometime when my mom's not home," I told Spyder.

"Come on and let me try it."

"Ok, but don't turn it on, ok?"

"Watch this," the older girl said, and she lay back on my bed, her legs open and knees up. She pulled the thong material aside so show her pussy and began working my new dildo into her twat. It took a few minutes, I guess because she had to get herself wet first, but then it pushed deeper and deeper.

She got me the biggest one, and even Spyder couldn't get the whole thing inside her, but most of it she did, and then she turned it on. It wasn't so loud coming from inside her body like that, so I didn't say anything. I just sat beside her and watched my new playmate f-herself with it.

Watching her get going right there on my bed got me pretty horny too. I even had my hand in my shorts, squeezing my puss to help make my thrilly get stronger. Spyder hitched a couple of times, but I don't think she had an orgasm or anything. She just pulled the vibrator out of her after a while, and sat up.

"Oh, man. I can't wait to see you doing it," she said, handing the thing back to me.

So, we started planning a sleep-over. We didn't know who's house, yet, but we promised to both ask our parents. If they let us, then we would be free to do what we wanted, as long as we were quiet about it. Then I gave her the penis-like dildo back, and she put it in the box mine came in.

"With toys like these, we don't even need any guys," she said. "We can have all the fun without them!"

I agreed.

Dear Diary

I asked Mom about letting Spyder sleep over this weekend, but she told me we were going to her parents' for an overnight. That bummed me out, so I said, "What if I don't want to go?"

"I don't know, dear. I know there isn't much to do there, but we can't leave you home alone, now, can we?"

"You did before," I argues half-heartedly. I mean, I was thinking of how I loved sitting on Grandpa Jones' lap and everything. I don't think I will ever get so lucky again, but I couldn't be positive.

"Not for an overnight. That would entail getting a babysitter. We just don't know any babysitters, or how much they cost, even. Besides, you're getting too big for a sitter, anyway, right?"

I didn't know if she were talking me into it or out of it. Then I got an idea.

"Justine told me she babysits," I blurted out. It was a lie, but I had to try anyway.

"And you would be ok with that? Your new friend babysitting you?"

"I guess. She is older and everything. And I'd rather have a friend doing it than some stranger."

Mom agreed to call the Dunns, and see. I hope it works!

Dear Diary

It worked!! I can't wait till this weekend. I hope Spyder brings some of her toys. Maybe I'll even show her some of mine, and we can play with them all we want.

Dear Diary

Mom and Dad had to leave early today, but they let me stay home alone until Spyder could come over to "baby sit" me. I'm so excited that my new friend and I can be alone for two whole days! I put on my "nighty" tee, and nothing else. I wonder what Spyder is going to wear.

Dear Diary

Ohmygod, I can't believe what I did this weekend! I don't even know if I dare write about it in here. No one's seen this book yet, or I'd have been grounded weeks ago, so I guess it's safe. Maybe I should hide it someplace where no one can find it, because if they do they'll know what a complete perv I am.

Now just me, though. Most of it was Spyder's idea. After all, she touched me first, and it was her idea to sneak out Saturday night. She's way more pervier than me, and if everything didn't feel so great and get me off and everything, I don't think we would still be friends.

We still are, though, and more than just friends, I guess. I'm not even sure how it all got started.

Saturday was way too hot to go outside. When Spyder showed up I was laying on the couch watching TV. I'm too old for cartoons, so I wasn't really watching them, just laying there with my hand between my legs trying to keep my thrilly up until my "babysitter" got there.

When she knocked at the backdoor, which was open except for the screen, I yelled for her to come in. I closed my legs, but didn't bother to pull my shirt down, so Spyder saw me half naked right away. She had on short shorts and a tube top, and carried a shopping bag with her overnight clothes and stuff.

She asked what we should do first, but I didn't know and besides it was lunch time, so we went to the kitchen for something to eat. That's where we got the idea to go around the house totally naked. It was wicked hot, after all, and no one was around. So what if someone looked in the windows and saw us. That was their problem.

We went to the living room and plopped on the couch. My legs ended up wide open, and when my friend saw that, her face lit up and she wiggled closer to me. For some reason I decided to give her a show, and started playing with my puss. I got wet down there really fast with her looking at me, and I put my middle finger in my cunny a few times.

"Wow," she said, stroking her puss and squeezing a boob, "That really got me horny."

"I know," I said. "That was totally hot! Good thing there aren't any boys here, or I'd be f-ing them like crazy."

"Yeah, I bet. But, hey. We don't need any guys."

"What do you mean?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.